Options

Base Tier 16 Released

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
A new base tier and a new region was just released on IOS platform.

My player health is now at 10.1M.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    A new base tier and a new region was just released on IOS platform.

My player health is now at 10.1M.

Interesting about player health because I was suspecting as much. If you haven't secured one of those massive weapons like the KARMA as yet, best to pick one up soon ... standard weapons won't cut it.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Three Tier 15 XP modules per weapons mission, Scorpion, your XP troubles are about to be over.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Three Tier 15 XP modules per weapons mission, Scorpion, your XP troubles are about to be over.

It is a little slower, but the 2 repeatable missions also give Tier 15 XP modules, 6 per hour, once the weapon missions are done.
  • Options
    Thanks Guys for the heads up ... I am going to need them desperately. I'm still replaying POSH and making headway ... very slowly but moving forward.

Here's another thought ... Android hasn't received the new region yet, which is nothing strange since we always get it 1-2 days after IOS, but the Global starts in just over 10 hours, presumably for a 16.5 weapon.

Releasing on a Wednesday does present a challenge of sorts for GLU as well as Android.

I think I feel another Global cancellation coming on ...
  • Options
    The max vault for Tier 16 will be 8.3M, which means that 16.5 weapons can be upgraded through Level 5, but 17.5 weapons can only be upgraded through Level 3 (7.5M) using Diamonds. This may mean that the 18.5s are a ways off and that Glu views the 17.5s as having a lifespan into the next cycle. This would seem to argue against the immediate Super VIP availability of 18.5 Secondary Weapons.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    I still working on tier 15 , I need to complete the 3 center gun and 3 guard label all others are complete payoffs are good, so I hope to get it done this weekend...
  • Options
    The max vault for Tier 16 will be 8.3M, which means that 16.5 weapons can be upgraded through Level 5, but 17.5 weapons can only be upgraded through Level 3 (7.5M) using Diamonds. This may mean that the 18.5s are a ways off and that Glu views the 17.5s as having a lifespan into the next cycle. This would seem to argue against the immediate Super VIP availability of 18.5 Secondary Weapons.

Agreed ... I looked at the numbers again and you're probably on point; you may need to deal with the iron sights for awhile.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Agreed ... I looked at the numbers again and you're probably on point; you may need to deal with the iron sights for awhile.

My Blackthorn Assault is working great against Tier 16 Bases. I am more than a little surprised.
  • Options
    My Blackthorn Assault is working great against Tier 16 Bases. I am more than a little surprised.

OK you just convinced me to grab the BLACKBURN's clone ... the JUNIPER; it was only 900 GOLD for a 17.5 ASSAULT which is my favorite weapon anyway.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK you just convinced me to grab the BLACKBURN's clone ... the JUNIPER; it was only 900 GOLD for a 17.5 ASSAULT which is my favorite weapon anyway.

Great, I love the Blackthorn.