Banned Players

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
I wud 1st like 2 know how people get banned, as that is obviously something new they added 4 some reason in the last updt. 2nd, is anyone else getting matched up a lot with banned players in PVP? I am, and I dont think its right bc I have 2 waste diamonds 2 look 4 another PVP match. If they r banned, then they shudnt even be showing up as an opponent in PVP.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I wud 1st like 2 know how people get banned, as that is obviously something new they added 4 some reason in the last updt. 2nd, is anyone else getting matched up a lot with banned players in PVP? I am, and I dont think its right bc I have 2 waste diamonds 2 look 4 another PVP match. If they r banned, then they shudnt even be showing up as an opponent in PVP.

Banned or blocked? I know of no way to determine if someone is banned from playing, if that's even possible.

Blocked players are only players who suffer from low self esteem and take it out on others in Global Chat; no worries.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Banned or blocked? I know of no way to determine is someone is banned from playing, if that's even possible.

Blocked players are only players who suffer from low self esteem and take it out on others in Global Chat; no worries.

They r definitely banned players. When I am searching 4 a PVP match and a banned player pops up, the players info is pretty much blacked out and it says "this player is banned" and the only option u have is 2 search 4 a new opponent. I assume u havent come across this yet, huh?
    They r definitely banned players. When I am searching 4 a PVP match and a banned player pops up, the players info is pretty much blacked out and it says "this player is banned" and the only option u have is 2 search 4 a new opponent. I assume u havent come across this yet, huh?

No I've never seen that one, but now that you mention it, someone else said they had the same problem. Interesting, it must be GLU who decides to ban a player ... best to PM HANDLES or Customer Care.
    No I've never seen that one, but now that you mention it, someone else said they had the same problem. Interesting, it must be GLU who decides to ban a player ... best to PM HANDLES or Customer Care.

That is surprising that u havent seen that bc u plau on Android/Google play as well. I c it just about everytime i play PVP now.
    That is surprising that u havent seen that bc u plau on Android/Google play as well. I c it just about everytime i play PVP now.

Well because of my "status" the only battles I fight are against max'd out GLU generated bots, defensive tiers and drones. I rarely battle against a "real" player, if you can call them that. I guess GLU considers me a very dangerous person LOL
    This is getting out of hand, I am getting matched up with banned players 2, 3, 4 times in a row and wasting diamonds bc of it. I cant believe no one else is experiencing this that chks this forum regularly. Hey Scorpion, can u give me the contact information 4 Glu cust svc since Handles will probly never ansr this thread?
    This is getting out of hand, I am getting matched up with banned players 2, 3, 4 times in a row and wasting diamonds bc of it. I cant believe no one else is experiencing this that chks this forum regularly. Hey Scorpion, can u give me the contact information 4 Glu cust svc since Handles will probly never ansr this thread?

There is an in game option for CC but it usually takes 24-48 hrs for a response. I usually can get HANDLES attention by starting a thread with "HANDLES: xxxxxxxxx" as the title and he usually will post within the day.

It would help if you post screenshots of these banned players and their profiles listing base/weapons if it's available. 2-3 players would be sufficient. For what it's worth, HANDLES responds to visual examples of the problem faster than verbal complaints. Same with CC.

Ultimately if there is a problem, either will state that they will pass it on to the team BUT once they decide you've been the victim at no fault of your own, they will gift you some GOLD, that's why it's important to qualify/quantify how many battles it's costing you or will cost you moving forward.

There will be no instant fix, unless it is related to something that's corrupted on your device. Because nobody else is complaining doesn't mean someone else isn't experiencing the same problem ... in the meantime, build your case because without it GLU won't do a thing.
    There is an in game option for CC but it usually takes 24-48 hrs for a response. I usually can get HANDLES attention by starting a thread with "HANDLES: xxxxxxxxx" as the title and he usually will post within the day.

It would help if you post screenshots of these banned players and their profiles listing base/weapons if it's available. 2-3 players would be sufficient. For what it's worth, HANDLES responds to visual examples of the problem faster than verbal complaints. Same with CC.

Ultimately if there is a problem, either will state that they will pass it on to the team BUT once they decide you've been the victim at no fault of your own, they will gift you some GOLD, that's why it's important to qualify/quantify how many battles it's costing you or will cost you moving forward.

There will be no instant fix, unless it is related to something that's corrupted on your device. Because nobody else is complaining doesn't mean someone else isn't experiencing the same problem ... in the meantime, build your case because without it GLU won't do a thing.

Ok, thx 4 the info. If I knew how 2 take screen shots, i wud post them, but unfortunately I have no idea how 2 do that. If u, or anyone, knows how 2 do that on a Samsung Galaxy S5, I wud love 2 hear how.
    Ok, thx 4 the info. If I knew how 2 take screen shots, i wud post them, but unfortunately I have no idea how 2 do that. If u, or anyone, knows how 2 do that on a Samsung Galaxy S5, I wud love 2 hear how.

First you must take a screen shot. On Android simultaneously hold down POWER+VOLUME DOWN and you'll see/hear a camera shudder. The photos will be placed in your photo gallery.

From there you need to upload a free storage service like Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, etc. Once you've done that then we can talk about getting the URL (Link) so you can post the images.
    First you must take a screen shot. On Android simultaneously hold down POWER+VOLUME DOWN and you'll see/hear a camera shudder. The photos will be placed in your photo gallery.

From there you need to upload a free storage service like Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, etc. Once you've done that then we can talk about getting the URL (Link) so you can post the images.

TY 4 the reply and info...I tried taking a screenshot doing what u suggested and it didnt work. I use a Samsung Galaxy S5...I guess it must b different 4 each brand.
    TY 4 the reply and info...I tried taking a screenshot doing what u suggested and it didnt work. I use a Samsung Galaxy S5...I guess it must b different 4 each brand.

Could be that Samsung deviated from the standard; there is definitely some key combo that will take a picture of what's on your screen but it's usually some combination of POWER + VOLUME; it could also be a hand gesture that will trigger the shot OR the camera button itself. Check the user manual.
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Could be that Samsung deviated from the standard; there is definitely some key combo that will take a picture of what's on your screen but it's usually some combination of POWER + VOLUME; it could also be a hand gesture that will trigger the shot OR the camera button itself. Check the user manual.

iOS uses the home/power combo. There could be something similar with the Galaxy S5.
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    iOS uses the home/power combo. There could be something similar with the Galaxy S5.

That's it, TY Raylina! It's the power and hm button together.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    This is the only banned player I've been matched up against. But maybe 15-20 times in the last 2-3 weeks.

2nlzh2q.jpg
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    bys wrote: »
    This is the only banned player I've been matched up against. But maybe 15-20 times in the last 2-3 weeks.

My only question: were you able to defeat this player? If so how many of the 20 battles did you win?
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    My only question: were you able to defeat this player? If so how many of the 20 battles did you win?

No, there is no fight. Only option is to "Find a new target" and pay the diamonds.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!