Options

Handles, Clarification of Level Up rewards?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
The question is about being awarded free gold and health when a new region comes out.

When "Dressed To Kill" came out, I jumped from Level 100 to 107. I didn't get the gold and maybe the health awarded by this jump. This also happened with the previous jumps since level 80. 80 to 90, only received partial gold (think I was only advanced from 80 to 85 when the region released), and 90 to 100 received no gold, an immediate jump.

Here's what I expected for all levels from 100 to 107 - notice I am no at level 110, and not finished Ascension;

Screenshot_2015-06-28-09-22-431.png

This was just now at finishing only the 2nd intel of 7 cards and before the boss level of Ascension rigion;

Screenshot_2015-06-28-09-29-031.png

It would be nice to know whether to stop playing Ascension at this point so I don't loose more gold when the next region (in less than a week) goes from level 110 to 120.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I've collected ALL INTEL and I am playing the FINAL campaign mission set for ASCENSION. I have NOT received a single BAR of GOLD what so ever !!! As a matter of fact, I haven't seen that LEVEL UP pop up since the KILL CLUB, I believe.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    What are you talking about? We get health from leveling up? Who said, how do you know? Can i get some screenshots, there is just no way in hell this could be true!
  • Options
    I've been holding back just because of the problem since Kill Club. And each time the jump happens we loose the 50 gold, and maybe the health. I think they adjusted the health on the Tier 12 players? But when this level jump happens and so many people mention of the gold lost, the game time/level warp makes us all shake our heads and ask "what just happened?"

I still collect an occasional free gold (thanks Sears, Kmart, ...), but have to check before I click the + icon because the confirmation screen no longer comes up to tell me it's awarded. Just increases with no fanfare. Does this bone from GLU happen the same way? I'm almost sure the gold part does not.
  • Options
    Bump? Bueler..., Bueler?... BUELER?
  • Options
    Have been on vacation for a couple weeks, so this may have already been commented on. But;

Thank you Handles! Kudos for bringing this problem to the dev team and helping to get it solved. Now, we can get the 5 Gold and health awards at each Level Up. Not sure if the previous jumps we got the health when the region came out, or it was awarded at the next region release. But thanks again!

Screenshot_2015-10-28-16-59-591.png