11/12 ASSAULT GLOBAL (How Are Wew Doing?)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
My comrade is tending to family business; his mother required a heart valve replacement. Please join me in a moment of prayer for her speedy recovery.
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    This marks our first boycott (of many to come) of Global Event GOLD Expenditure in an attempt to persuade GLU to address many ongoing issues with game play, ranging from needless sudden game restarts to lost player accounts and profiles wiping out many months of hard work and thousands of dollars in expense.

Please show your solidarity.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    God speed, Bradr752, and prayers for your mother's health, and the guidance and abilities of the surgeon.
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 5.9M (PAPA); GAME CASH: 450M; GOLD: 0
    DRONE: 500K (Power) - 128/150 (Level) - 15/1245 (XP) - 3.48M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (440K), RL (440K), HR (440K), SG (440K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 373P (11,190)

FUSES:
    96 x TIER 15 (XP-23);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 17.0 LYREBIRD (acquired 10/22) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 16.5 WITCH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22) @ 95%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 60%; 17.5 KARMA @ 60% upgraded.

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    My comrade is tending to family business; his mother required a heart valve replacement. Please join me in a moment of prayer for her speedy recovery.

Hoping for Brad's mother's sake that the heart surgeon is using robotics to do the surgery. 6 years ago, I needed a Mitral valve repaired. It was done robotically using four 1/2" diameter holes for the robot arms and one 2" incision. They had me up walking 10 hours after the completion of surgery. I was released from the hospital 4 days later and back to work 2 weeks after surgery, all because my chest did not need to be cut open.
    It looks like scoring is down on the IOS platform.

After 8 1/2 hours, the top player has 2138 AP point and #30 has 910 AP points.

What is even better is the top player has a Tier 14 Base with a 22.1K drone. He currently has 4623 VP points and his current assault weapon is a 17.0 JUNIPER (15.99M). Top Global prize is only a 16.5 PINE (4.92M) SMH.

I am currently in 972 with 10 wins and 160 AP.
    Scoring is decidedly down on Google Play as well with rank #30 below 1,000 AP. If the trend continues, I think we're in a good position to make our point. One or two more of these and we'll get a response.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3C3EFCB5358B7410!6996&authkey=!AJpA3kOEUApi-64&ithint=folder%2c
    RUSSIASILA is the #1 Clan on Google Play. Since I was unsuccessful in contacting these players from the outside, I decided to accept their long standing invitation to join their clan; something I've avoided for quite some time. Most of the All-Time Leaders belong to this clan with #3 AT the leader and #1 AT an officer, so the temptation was there in light of these upcoming boycotts.

So I'm in and will take this as far as I possibly can and maybe they'll surprise me ... we shall see.

So refresh my memory again ... what's the purpose of clans? There's drone rocket launcher parts up for grabs (I really need more weapons parts). Currently the MARAUDERS are RANK #1 at 65,000+ AP and RUSSIASILA is RANK #2 at 63,000+ AP @ 2 DAYS 21 HOURS REMAINING.

The next clan is around 35,000+ AP and the infamous SHARPSHOOTERS (the cheat/hack braggers) are at 14,000+ AP (being exiled is no fun I guess).

From what I can tell, these guys fight like hell, take home a drone part and move on ... what am I missing here? I suppose a drone part is better than a gun part ... at least I can use the drone part.

*** SMILES ***
    With 2 Days, 5 Hrs, 8 Min to go, here is the IOS standings:

1. 6460 Worksshop3000
    2. 6440 Excalibur911
    3. 6324 Truimp2

30. 3572 Kohaisan
    RANK #1: 29,411 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #2: 27,848 AP (CHUCK)
    RANK #3: 17,742 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #10: 12,370 AP (GMAN)
    RANK #30: 5,460 AP (ENZO1947)
    RANK #400: 1,512 AP (SCORPION)

RANK #1: 34,503 AP (CHUCK)
    RANK #2: 30,233 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #3: 23.371 AP (ANDREA1980)
    RANK #10: 18,546 AP (JACKO18)
    RANK #30: 7,835 AP (RADOI1977)
    RANK #379: 2,419 AP (SCORPION)

With SL qualification approaching, I shall be pulling back on the battle throttle before breakfast.

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    With 18 Hours to go, IOS scores remain pretty low:

#1 10457 AP Worksshop3000
    #10 7554 AP Zale8470
    #30 6060 AP Kool7
    #600 2382 AP Bradr752 playing a few free Energy credits

My Rig is about the same as last week:

Base: Tier 16, 5.9M
    Drone: 2.95M, with 1.62M MG, 1.88M HR, 1.5M SG and RL
    No Drone weapons pages.

Weapons:
    Sniper: Lyrebird, 17.0, 8.65M, 55% upgraded
    Assault: Blackthorn, 17.5, 13.04, 95% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 15.83M, 60% upgraded
    Heavy: Karma, 17.5, 18.25M, 60% upgraded

As you can see, I have little left to upgrade with Diamonds and no Drone weapons pages, so I have little incentive to play until the release of the next tier.
    Heeeeee's Baaaack ... Welcome Brother !!!
    Heeeeee's Baaaack ... Welcome Brother !!!

Mom is doing much better, so I hope to spend a little more time with you guys. I have missed the Forum. My game is still on hold, with the boycott, no upgrades available and no Drone pages. Maybe this week will have a new Tier and possibly a decent Super. What do you think?
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Mom is doing much better, so I hope to spend a little more time with you guys. I have missed the Forum. My game is still on hold, with the boycott, no upgrades available and no Drone pages. Maybe this week will have a new Tier and possibly a decent Super. What do you think?

Yeah nothing much going on here for me either ... made 520K on the drone, all weapons and base are upgraded as far as we can go ... just waiting for TIER 17.
    Yeah nothing much going on here for me either ... made 520K on the drone, all weapons and base are upgraded as far as we can go ... just waiting for TIER 17.

Congratulations on reaching 520K. How many Drone Weapons pages do you have and what 740s are in your inventory?
    Roughly 375 pages and I know I have the SG and HL 740K and possibly the MG ... going to check now.

OK ....

1 x MG 740K
    2 x HR 740K
    2 x SG 740K
    0 x RL 740K

D.a.m.n GLU still holding RL parts hostage, maybe I'll win a 740K today since I joined the Ruskies ... LOL
    Roughly 375 pages and I know I have the SG and HL 740K and possibly the MG ... going to check now.

OK ....

1 x MG 740K
    2 x HR 740K
    2 x SG 740K
    0 x RL 740K

D.a.m.n GLU still holding RL parts hostage, maybe I'll win a 740K today since I joined the Ruskies ... LOL

It looks to me like you probably are going to have to hope for lots of XP modules with the next Tier. No harm in upgrading Drone weps if you have no place else to upgrade, but lots of new XP modules would solve your problem. You and I still have the same problem we have had for weeks: No parts to upgrade the Drone or its weapons. It would seem like Glu would want to fix this, since players are likely to quit in frustration. I think that the boycott on IOS has been a moderate success only because a lot of players had no reason to play anyway.
    It looks to me like you probably are going to have to hope for lots of XP modules with the next Tier. No harm in upgrading Drone weps if you have no place else to upgrade, but lots of new XP modules would solve your problem. You and I still have the same problem we have had for weeks: No parts to upgrade the Drone or its weapons. and It would seem like Glu would want to fix this, since players are likely to quit in frustration. I think that the boycott on IOS has been a moderate success only because a lot of players had no reason to play anyway.

Agreed ... why incorporate a feature that obviously requires HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of DIAMONDS and NOT provide the parts on which to spend those diamonds? Now this makes absolutely no sense at all; when did GLU ever make sense?

That's part of the reason I've come to the conclusion that the upper limit on the 510K drone weapons root part of 1.72M may be the highest effective drone I can build, and even that will take a boat load of fuses. What I need in the next region is for every campaign contract to offer fuses, if not I cannot possibly make 2.95M on the support drone; even if I did, I would still be hovering around 1.7M max drone weapons because I'll run out of weapons parts.

Oh and did I mention that I've accumulated nearly HALF a BILLION IN-GAME CASH? This from replaying missions to acquire drone fuses. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with .5B in cash?

*** SMH ***
    RANK #1: 35,378 AP (CHUCK)
    RANK #3: 26,000 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #10: 19,593 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #30: 8,846 AP (AFHFZ)
    RANK #304: 3.044 AP (SCORPION)

#1 All-Time (Officer) and #3 All-Time (Leader) have all but stopped playing after scoring slowdown; I might have had a future as a diplomat, TOOBAD.

RANK #1: 37,200 AP (CHUCK)
    RANK #3: 28,150 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #10: 20,193 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #30: 10,896 AP (IONUT93)
    RANK #279: 3.469 AP (SCORPION)

Yet another useless Global has passed; at least there may be some solace believing in the contrary.

Good Luck, Good Hunting and Good Night !!!
    BRAD ... what does this current VIP Event look like to you? There is a SNIPER, the 16.5 TIGER @ 3,500 presumably a member of the CHETAH and COUGAR Family of sniper rifles. Assuming this is a CHETAH remake, then this is a VIP Event cloned from perhaps 09/21 ???

If this is yet another cloned 09/21 VIP Event, that's at least three by my count SMH

The Good News:: based on recent cloning activity, TOOBAD says 18.5 rated weapons could debut as early as later on this week THU/FRI; but who knows how the GLUTONS will stir the pot.

I also picked up 3 x 740K RL PARTS from the CLAN Event, so now I have 740K PARTS for all drone weapons. If I had some d.a.m.n fuses I might be able to make this thing interesting again.
    I am thinking clone event as well. Hopefully someone in my Clan will buy in and I will let you know. I already own all three of the VIP weapons from earlier VIPs.
    Yeah I've got three as well, but two HEAVIES. I'd love to get my hands on an 18.5 TESLA though.

I also picked up 3 x 740K RL PARTS from the CLAN Event, so now I have 740K PARTS for all drone weapons. If I had some d.a.m.n fuses I might be able to make this thing interesting again.

One thing that I did, because I was bored this weekend, was I finished clearing out all of the mission back to Dressed to Kill. Now that there are just the repeatable fuse mission, I am able to get 30 fuses in about 30 minutes of time.

With my drone weapons at 410K, the mission are quick. In fact, they are so quick that I have to let the drone do most of the killing in the short range missions. A couple of times, I noticed that as I was moving forward, the last spook was running by me. I ended up with the spook behind me and could not target him. Another problem was that if I was killing along with the drone, some of the spooks did not have a chance to appear, again leaving me with a mission that I was not able to finish.

But then on the good side, on the long range missions where I only needed to kill the 1 "Boss", my drone would target him first and take him out in seconds.
    concerned wrote: »
    One thing that I did, because I was bored this weekend, was I finished clearing out all of the mission back to Dressed to Kill. Now that there are just the repeatable fuse mission, I am able to get 30 fuses in about 30 minutes of time.

With my drone weapons at 410K, the mission are quick. In fact, they are so quick that I have to let the drone do most of the killing in the short range missions. A couple of times, I noticed that as I was moving forward, the last spook was running by me. I ended up with the spook behind me and could not target him. Another problem was that if I was killing along with the drone, some of the spooks did not have a chance to appear, again leaving me with a mission that I was not able to finish.

But then on the good side, on the long range missions where I only needed to kill the 1 "Boss", my drone would target him first and take him out in seconds.

Now there's a thought ... I've only been replaying POSH KILLERS so I suppose going back to the beginning betwixt drinks wouldn't be so bad. Besides, as you say, the kills should be real quick (not that any of them last much past 20-30 seconds) but these are desperate times ... THX

It would be interesting to see how fast I could run the gauntlet. Can you tell I'm bored? LOL

Also, I figure most of us "mortal beings" should be around 410K-510K by now (running short of fuses) and I wanted to ask you about your drone development experiences in general? I think we have a good enough perspective to be critical (from the average player's POV).

No slight intended Sir Brad, but you're definitely soaring high above just average *** SMILES ***

Here's a quick observation, Google Play Silver League Day #1: only 10 VP separate RANK #1 (40) from RANK #26 (30) ... that's the closest I have ever seen it. Nothing spectacular but extremely tight.
    BRAD ... what does this current VIP Event look like to you? There is a SNIPER, the 16.5 TIGER @ 3,500 presumably a member of the CHETAH and COUGAR Family of sniper rifles. Assuming this is a CHETAH remake, then this is a VIP Event cloned from perhaps 09/21 ???

If this is yet another cloned 09/21 VIP Event, that's at least three by my count SMH

The Good News:: based on recent cloning activity, TOOBAD says 18,5 rated weapons could debut as early as later on this week THU/FRI; but who knows how the GLUTONS will stir the pot.

Did you notice that the VIP features a 740K RL at the 1600 Gold level? For those who don't yet have it that might be worth buying in for.
    Hey ... No I had not noticed that item ... after I saw the TIGER SNIPER, I really didn't look much further (my oversight). BRAD is absolutely correct; for some reason ROCKET LAUCHER parts (especially the larger denominations) are extremely rare and if you are in need, this may be a rare opportunity to pick one up.

TOOBAD

Here's a tidbit ... I just realized that these so-called "terror groups" are using the PlayStation 4 running Call To Duty as both a communication forum and training platform ... Sony is ill equipped to monitor such traffic ... pretty sophisticated for a JV Team eh?
    Well I'm back to burning those smaller drone weapons parts to make room for the 410-510Ks that started multiplying on me. For now I'm just throwing the kitchen sink at the 550K Rocket Launcher while I continue to accumulate drone fuses ... JEEZ what a pain.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    With 18 Hours to go, IOS scores remain pretty low:

#1 10457 AP Worksshop3000
    #10 7554 AP Zale8470
    #30 6060 AP Kool7
    #600 2382 AP Bradr752 playing a few free Energy credits

My Rig is about the same as last week:

Hey brad, just to let you know that I removed myself from Clan, I sent a massage on clan chat but it's not working, said thanks to the rest, everything is cool, just Won't be espending the same time and money on the game.

Hope your mom be better.. Good luck all of you...
  • DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    I am thinking clone event as well. Hopefully someone in my Clan will buy in and I will let you know. I already own all three of the VIP weapons from earlier VIPs.

This VIP event seems to be a clone. I guess in superVIP there is the Blackberry 17,5 Assault which is a Blackthorne clone and Nike 17,5 Tesla which is an Aphrodite clone. No sign of heavy or 18 star weapons.