Handles: Is The Experience Bar Broken, Now?

124Next

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The script still doesn't appear to have been run for the Amazon group.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

I'm sure it will get done today ... I'll drop HANDLES a PM as a reminder.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

I tried to send HANDLES a PM but his inbox appears to be full. Hang in there I am sure they will run it today ...
  • TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    I finally got it it move me up to 155
    This morning I had a strange notification about being logged in in another device. That isn't what actually happens, but my wireless modem resets several times during the day, causing my IP address to change. I did a knidle force-sutdown/restart, and when I restarted CK:S, my level had advanced to 151, so I think I'm good now. I don't know if this was a general script run because I still see very few players over level 150, but I am now.
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    This morning I had a strange notification about being logged in in another device. That isn't what actually happens, but my wireless modem resets several times during the day, causing my IP address to change. I did a knidle force-sutdown/restart, and when I restarted CK:S, my level had advanced to 151, so I think I'm good now. I don't know if this was a general script run because I still see very few players over level 150, but I am now.

I'd rather you weren't, makes you too hard for me to kill. :-p
    Huggles, Raylina
    I played through most of "Jolly Roger" yesterday, and worked my level up to 160. My base is at tier 17 (not upgraded yet), and my health is 20,094,276.

I'm still fighting with 16.5 guns, but think I'll focus on upgrading my base rather than crafting/upgrading 17.5 guns - at least that's my current plan.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I played through most of "Jolly Roger" yesterday, and worked my level up to 160. My base is at tier 17 (not upgraded yet), and my health is 20,094,276.

I'm still fighting with 16.5 guns, but think I'll focus on upgrading my base rather than crafting/upgrading 17.5 guns - at least that's my current plan.

My only question would be what is your current average vault size.

My Tier 17 base is currently upgraded to 75%. I did the upgrade from 50% to 75% in the last day or so. It only required 2 vaults to complete.

I have a 16.5 TESLA WITCH (60% upgraded). My LR vaults range from 150K to 180K.

I have a 17.5 HEAVY JAHANNAM (100% upgraded). My SR vaults range from 170K to 220K. When the HEAVY was at 50% upgrade, the vaults were lower. The high vault was around 205K.

I am seeing more SR vaults than LR vaults. But in my case, I am much better off using a 17.5 weapon than a 16.5 weapon. If you figure 10 hours of free play, that is 30 battles. Since my average vault is 30K larger when I fight SR battles, this works out to 900K more diamonds per day.
    My bot PvP match payouts range from less than 100K to mid-170K, tending to average in the 120-130K range. I keep selecting until I get a match that's over 155K - often, I have to find targets often enough that I'd have been better taking a 140K-ish match, but you never know what the next one will be or what the probability distribution of payouts is, so I simply chose a 155K threshold.

My secondary guns are a 3-column/60% upgraded Cronos Tesla (7.91M power) and 3-column/60% upgraded Naraka [Gattling] Heavy (9.13M power).

I haven't been paying much attention to the long/short frequency lately. Short matches used to be much harder than longs for me, but a few weeks ago (after I'd already upgraded my Naraka), short matches became much easier -- like a switch was flipped, all at once, so I don't even look at whether they're long or short anymore. I just look for a good payout and try to avoid attacking one of my clan members.
    My bot PvP match payouts range from less than 100K to mid-170K, tending to average in the 120-130K range. I keep selecting until I get a match that's over 155K - often, I have to find targets often enough that I'd have been better taking a 140K-ish match, but you never know what the next one will be or what the probability distribution of payouts is, so I arbitrarily chose a 155K threshold.

My secondary guns are a 3-column/60% upgraded Cronos Tesla (7.91M power) and 3-column/60% upgraded Naraka [Gattling] Heavy (9.13M power).

I haven't been paying much attention to the long/short frequency lately. Short matches used to be much harder than longs for me, but a few weeks ago (after I'd already upgraded my Naraka), short matches became much easier -- like a switch was flipped, all at once, so I don't even look at whether they're long or short anymore. I just look for a good payout and try to avoid attacking one of my clan members.

I found that the stronger the weapon (and the higher it is upgraded), in addition to the Base Economy being maxed out, the higher the average vault. The 17.5 JAHANNAM was an easy, cheap upgrade for me. 1st row of upgrades were a little over 2M diamonds and the last row was 4.68M diamonds. Plus the JAHANNAM cuts thru the bad guys like butter.

For the Base, the upgrades are also very affordable. I don't have the base economy numbers, but for every thing else, it goes like this: 1st Level upgrade - 6.02M diamonds, 2nd Level - 6.80M, 3rd Level - 10.26M and for the 4th Level 10.89M.

The vault will max out at 13.4M and the HQ will generate 107K Diamonds per hour.
    The max vault is 8.38M for full economy-upgraded tier 16 (and unupgraded tier 17).
    I want to keep this thread active.

I'm unsure whether the script has been run successfully for the Google group, but it has either not been run generally for the Amazon group, or was unsuccessful. Very few Amazon players have been able to advance to level 151.

I'm unsure whether the script has been run successfully for the Google group, but it has either not been run generally for the Amazon group, or was unsuccessful. Very few Amazon players have been able to advance to level 151.

I thought you received the script a few days ago? It's been run for Google Play more than a week now; I reached level 160 awhile back. Has anyone brought this to GLU's attention?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

Updating the team about this.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

I am told that all Amazon users must contact Customer Care to have their issues looked into and fixed. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, it does; I'll report it to the folks on chat.

If you get a chance, please respond to my thread about RiskyBeret's account loss; whether anything can be done for her, and what players should do to protect their accounts.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'll repeat my response here about what my low end player received from Customer Care;

"We are aware of this issue and will fix it soon for all players that already faced it. We ask for your patience and understanding while the dev team manually level up your character.

This may take some time to process but rest assured that this will be taken care of. Thank you."

A bit strange to require all Amazon players to request the "manual" fix and to say it's being done for "all players that already faced it". Also very troubling to ask for one to be patient, to rest assured, and wait for some time.

Jr. has upgraded to Tier 14, and wants to replace his 15x weapons with 16x ones (ready to be crafted) to increase payouts, but will just have to cool his jets!
    Handles wrote: »
    Updating the team about this.

Handles, I hope you are still monitoring this thread. I'd like to report that either the problem is back or it is unique to level 150. Last night I was a short way (relative, I know) from the next level. I've played several contracts that should have advanced me to the next player level but see no indication that the XP status has changed. I will continue playing for now to monitor for changes.

Player: Raylina
    iPad 4, 128 gb, iOS 9.1
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Handles, I hope you are still monitoring this thread. I'd like to report that either the problem is back or it is unique to level 150. Last night I was a short way (relative, I know) from the next level. I've played several contracts that should have advanced me to the next player level but see no indication that the XP status has changed. I will continue playing for now to monitor for changes.

Player: Raylina
    iPad 4, 128 gb, iOS 9.1

The bug has always been there ... don't remember exactly when (my guess is around TIER 8-9) the level up GOLD stops and you start to get PLAYER HEALTH in a complete "block" when it's upgraded on your base.

What region are you playing now? KILL CLUB comes to mind.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The bug has always been there ... don't remember exactly when (my guess is around TIER 8-9) the level up GOLD stops and you start to get PLAYER HEALTH in a complete "block" when it's upgraded on your base.

What region are you playing now? KILL CLUB comes to mind.

Started Unchosen last night. A response from CC stated that they would need to "manually" advance my level. It seemed to happen pretty rapidly and I am now a third of the way to 152.
    Huggles, Raylina
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Started Unchosen last night. A response from CC stated that they would need to "manually" advance my level. It seemed to happen pretty rapidly and I am now a third of the way to 152.

Once they have it fixed, the levels can advance very quickly. I found that it takes 8-9 regular mission to advance 1 level and around 40 repeatable missions.