Handles: Siver League SNIPER Parts Not Awarded After Update

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    All I can say to Glu is fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

I got their ticket, now. "Read the faq."

Can't find the FAQ to which you're referring ... please provide a link.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Handles wrote: »
    I am reporting this to the team again, obviously there was a mistake.

This problem exists across ALL platforms; there are instances where the entire 50 parts just up and disappeared as well.

Another note, the costs for fusing drone weapons and XP modules has doubled. Was this a mistake as well OR another increase in prices? If it was an increase, doubling the cost overnight is a bit steep don't you think?

I have suspended and drone development until this can be confirmed, as well as any activities (such as PvP battles) that will generate the associated diamonds since I now have nothing to spend them on.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I was told that the drone costs weren't changed after I reported the issue from another thread.
    I was told that the drone costs weren't changed after I reported the issue from another thread.

While I can appreciate the position you're in, what you're suggesting is that we (the players), after developing these drones for 6 months and fighting thousands of PvP battles to acquire the diamonds required, have no idea how much we're spending?

Come on ... tell them again; I can provide current snapshots but previous shots might be problematic.

I'll try though.
    I can see where previous images could be hard to obtain.

Yeah but we sometimes take screen shots of all kinds of things, especially drone related. With any luck I'll locate one.

*** SMILES ***
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    The bronze league's parts -- or at least for 4th place wasn't awarded either.
  • tk2tk2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Handles, can we get an update on missing gun parts from the silver leagues and missing guns from our inventory that were waiting to be crafted?
    I'm not going to say you will NOT get your missing parts, but GLU has NEVER awarded parts lost due to Global / League Events being cancelled OR interrupted (on at least 3-4 prior occasions that I can recall off the top of my head). This case is somewhat different, but the problem in dealing with GLU is having screen shots to back your claims.

In other words, a screen shot of the weapon waiting to be crafted on DAY #1 and the weapon completely missing from your inventory on DAY #2 OR a shot of the parts being awarded and another showing the total parts BEFORE/AFTER the award.

It's very tough to take screen shots of everything because that's all you would be doing.

Let's wait and see what they decide; they may find a bug that caused the problem. Then they would need to determine how many parts to award thousands of players that were affected.

I would also submit a Customer Care ticket. At least if they can't get you your parts, you will most likely receive some GOLD for you inconvenience.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm not going to say you will NOT get your missing parts, but GLU has NEVER awarded parts lost due to Global / League Events being cancelled OR interrupted (on at least 3-4 prior occasions that I can recall off the top of my head). This case is somewhat different, but the problem in dealing with GLU is having screen shots to back your claims.

In other words, a screen shot of the weapon waiting to be crafted on DAY #1 and the weapon completely missing from your inventory on DAY #2 OR a shot of the parts being awarded and another showing the total parts BEFORE/AFTER the award.

It's very tough to take screen shots of everything because that's all you would be doing.

Let's wait and see what they decide; they may find a bug that caused the problem. Then they would need to determine how many parts to award thousands of players that were affected.

I would also submit a Customer Care ticket. At least if they can't get you your parts, you will most likely receive some GOLD for you inconvenience.

I have a ticket in the queue right now and here is the response that I have received.

29q0dja.jpg

So there may be a small ray of hope.

We have all the proof you'll need. I started a new thread just for you: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198167-HANDLES-Screen-Shots-of-INCREASED-DRONE-FUSING-COSTS
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The New Content Update on IOS just eliminated Gold, Silver and Bronze League Milestones. No more League play next week. At least we won't have to fret over whether we get our parts or not.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Please tell more - are you saying just milestones will be taken away, or the whole concept of league play for parts!!!

Oh man, If it's now top 30 or nothing... I think I just answered that question!
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The New Content Update on IOS just eliminated Gold, Silver and Bronze League Milestones. No more League play next week. At least we won't have to fret over whether we get our parts or not.

How would you know that ... did a little birdie tell you? LMAO
    How would you know that ... did a little birdie tell you? LMAO

I have to admit, Glu is on a roll this week, for sure. They have exceeded my expectations of ineptitude. We still can't get our Clan Leader on 4.0.0.
    I have to admit, Glu is on a roll this week, for sure. They have exceeded my expectations of ineptitude. We still can't get our Clan Leader on 4.0.0.

This is undoubtedly the worse release to date and it's not that the game play isn't there, on the balance sheet the game is performing much better ... it's the total lack of ability to keep the most basic features functioning from one month to the next.

I don't even know if incompetence adequately describes this anymore.

I did however predict a "bloodbath" when we reached TIER 17, but THIS isn't what I had in mind.

*** SMH ***
    What the Hell do you know?? I just received the MISSING PARTS from last SILVER LEAGUE event DAY (#3 on Android).

Check your inventories lads.

Yep ... at least their working on these bugs and probably trying to shut me up !!!

LMAO

Confirmed ... there's the CASSOWARY in all it's glory *** SMH ***
    What the Hell do you know?? I just received the MISSING PARTS from last SILVER LEAGUE event DAY (#3 on Android).

Check your inventories lads.

Yep ... at least their working on these bugs and probably trying to shut me up !!!

LMAO

Confirmed ... there's the CASSOWARY in all it's glory *** SMH ***

Probably just trying to shut you up. I just checked again on IOS and still sitting at 30 of 50 parts for my CASSOWARY.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Probably just trying to shut you up. I just checked again on IOS and still sitting at 30 of 50 parts for my CASSOWARY.

And I'm still missing 4 of my 5 ready to craft weapons. I only have the Cassowary ready to craft, but had those parts before the update.
    Sorry guys, I was sure they had fixed something, my bad ... maybe it will come anyway. HANDLES was noticeably very quiet today, I wonder why? SMH
    Sorry guys, I was sure they had fixed something, my bad ... maybe it will come anyway. HANDLES was noticeably very quiet today, I wonder why? SMH

Here is the latest response from Customer Care.

29ogwg0.png
    HANDLES we're still awaiting clarification on the increased drone fusing costs issue, AS WELL AS this ongoing issue with weapons parts not being received or awarded.

What say you?
    I have still yet to receive an update from the dev team about both issues. I was informed they were looking into last I heard.
    I have still yet to receive an update from the dev team about both issues. I was informed they were looking into last I heard.

Handles, How about this week's IOS Leagues? No milestones over the weekend, no Leagues today.
    Handles, How about this week's IOS Leagues? No milestones over the weekend, no Leagues today.

I got sidetracked this morning so this one got by me. We discussed the missing milestones during the GLOBAL 12/10 THREAD, but nobody bothered to start a thread for HANDLES.

I just did .....