Where are the diamond amts in Battle Log?

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Can anyone answer what happened to the diamond amts in the battle log? When my defense loses, all it shows me is a picture of some yellow roundish thing (have no idea what it is?) With a '0' next to it, it doesnt sho how many diamonds were stolen anymore. Since i havent played a game in over 2 wks bc of all the banned player issues i was having (not 2 mention the game is just getting monotonously boring), i dont know if it is showing my winnings or not, but it is definitely not showing what is stolen after whatever they were doing ystrdy causing the game 2 b shut down.

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Can anyone answer what happened to the diamond amts in the battle log? When my defense loses, all it shows me is a picture of some yellow roundish thing (have no idea what it is?) With a '0' next to it, it doesnt sho how many diamonds were stolen anymore. Since i havent played a game in over 2 wks bc of all the banned player issues i was having (not 2 mention the game is just getting monotonously boring), i dont know if it is showing my winnings or not, but it is definitely not showing what is stolen after whatever they were doing ystrdy causing the game 2 b shut down.

Clan wars contests don't win Diamonds, only Clan Tokens and 2 VP.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Man-O-Man ... you've been away for awhile eh? Welcome Back, now go back to whatever you were doing while not playing this game.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

That doesnt make sense tho bc every single battle in my log from present and past (pre-whatever they did ystrdy) is showing as the same...the picture of whatever that is and a '0' nxt 2 it. All the diamond amts have been erased. Isnt ur battle log showing the same?
    bradr752 wrote: »

So u dont want me around, eh Scorpion? Im no threat 2 u, u r way out and above my league.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    That doesnt make sense tho bc every single battle in my log from present and past (pre-whatever they did ystrdy) is showing as the same...the picture of whatever that is and a '0' nxt 2 it. All the diamond amts have been erased. Isnt ur battle log showing the same?

That is weird, my battle log is the same as always, with the addition of Clan wars opponents.
    So u dont want me around, eh Scorpion? Im no threat 2 u, u r way out and above my league.

NO NO it's not that ... I was just warning you of the new "buggy" CKS 4.0 LOL
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts

I will agree with arnman. I don't belong to a clan so the clan token is worthless to me, but tracking the diamonds is.
    Huggles, Raylina
    All I am showing are the diamonds won during PvP battles AND I also belong to a clan ...
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    All I am showing are the diamonds won during PvP battles AND I also belong to a clan ...

I played a game ystrdy 2 c if it wud show the diamonds i won, and it does; so 4 whatever reason, it just doesnt show now what is stolen when my defense fails. Ur defense prob never fails, so u wud not know if it is doing it on ur gaming system or not.
    I played a game ystrdy 2 c if it wud show the diamonds i won, and it does; so 4 whatever reason, it just doesnt show now what is stolen when my defense fails. Ur defense prob never fails, so u wud not know if it is doing it on ur gaming system or not.

Hmmm could be right. I have lost attacks in the past, but I'm never actually attacked and suffer a DEFENSIVE LOSS because I never turn the game off; I switch devices at times when I leave the house to go to work ... but I'm always logged in somewhere.

I've only been challenged once and the defense won (6 days ago); before the upgrade.

I'll keep you posted ...