Handles, Weapons Lost During Upgrade to 4.0.0!

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
Wanting to check and see if the recent Casowary sniper was still in my Craft folder, and found something much worse!

I have 5 weapons to be Crafted, but only the Casowary shows up. I lost the 17.5x Megaera Tesla, the 17.5x Jahannam Heavy, and 2 recent weapons higher than my current 15.5x weapons that I was waiting to get to Level 160 before crafting. Now 4 of them are GONE!!!

What should I do?

Here is the home page showing the number 5 above Craft;
Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-36-56.png

Here is the main Craft Page, Note that 3 of these say Ready to Craft; Shiper, Tesla and Heavy.
Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-29-06.png

Here's the Sniper Page with the latest Sniper shown, no problem here.
Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-29-45.png

Here's the Tesla Page with no weapons ready;
Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-29-35_1.png

Here's the Heavy Page with no weapons ready;
Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-29-24.png

Username; SBDMAN
Clan: BRAVEST
Device; Samsung Galaxy Tab S Pro 8.4

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    OMG 2 x 17.5 Premier Weapons mysteriously disappeared? The pattern now seems to be weapons (or parts) waiting to be crafted can be "raided", but NOT only recently acquired weapons. This is becoming pretty d.a.m.n ugly and we can now state with certainty that CKS 4.0 is, without a doubt, the most problematic release to date.

We can live with slow loading times and periodic restarts, but this is ridiculous. Whilst I can understand losing weapons parts acquired during the upgrade (a hiccup, for lack of a better term), I cannot begin to fathom what set of circumstances would cause the sudden "disappearance" of completely crafted weapons that are several weeks old.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just to be clear, these were all un-crafted in the Craft tab, but had all 50 parts - just like the Cassowary above, the only one I have left to craft. The intent was, when I was at Tier 15, I'd craft and equip the 17.5x weapons.

The reason I checked was to break out the 16.5x weapons I had ready to craft, because of Clan Wars, I was paired up with much stronger bases (Tier 17), and to get my 3 kills had to use 2 med packs. And the 16.5x were gone!

So, should I send this message and all pictures to Customer Care? Is there a maximum number of pictures you can send? I think these tell the full story, unfortunately, I didn't take screen shots of the weapons I won - never thought they'd be taken from me!

Can't tell you how depressed I am by this fiasco. I feel like this player is now blocked to advance further, and might as well stop playing.
    You know what funny is TOOBAD got screwed out of the last 10 parts on upgrade day, but the other 40 parts are still there waiting to be crafted.

I don't quite know what to make of it ...
    What the Hell do you know?? I just received the MISSING PARTS from last SILVER LEAGUE event DAY (#3 on Android).

Check your inventories lads.

Yep ... at least their working on these bugs and probably trying to shut me up !!!

LMAO

Confirmed ... there's the CASSOWARY in all it's glory *** SMH ***

TRY_AGAIN ... are you out there? Have you checked your inventories recently?
    No luck, sigh.

Handles, Should I try and pack up the pictures and post my problem to Customer Care? Not sure If I can send all the associated pictures above, and without proof that I had the weapons (no original screenshots of the won weapons), this player may have to rest in peace.

I put a comment above each photo to direct you as to what it means.
    try_again wrote: »
    No luck, sigh.

Handles, Should I try and pack up the pictures and post my problem to Customer Care? Not sure If I can send all the associated pictures above, and without proof that I had the weapons (no original screenshots of the won weapons), this player may have to rest in peace.

I put a comment above each photo to direct you as to what it means.

NOPE ... do not Rest In Pieces (my message I leave after a victory) OR parts. This was the typical message you would receive at the conclusion of a League Event; I never sent in a CC ticket. My guess is the system is "crawling" through the results DB and sending these confirmations. It just popped up out of nowhere, sort of like receiving a lost letter in the mail finally.

I suppose it could take awhile, just hang in there. Of course, there are plenty of reasons to stop playing, but I'd let this one play out for a bit, but the main concern for you is the weapons that were sitting there, un-crafted (50 parts). I know for a fact GLU has this information stored in the DB (results and awards from each event); the trick is to get them to move on it.
    I have sent this problem into Customer Care twice, and have yet to even get the standard "check our faqs" reply, BUT:

Adding onto loosing 4 weapons, I was in a 1 man Silver League event yesterday,
    and EARNED NO PARTS.

This is the perfect message to give up on this game. No rewards means walk away from this game.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sorry for the late response.

Yes you should contact Customer Care about this issue. However I will report the issue to the Devs as well.
  • matzematze Registered Users 1 Posts
    Late response seems usual.
    I am also waiting for my weapons or even an answer.
    With the latest Content Update, I'd like to announce that all may parts are back, and this thread is now history!

Still no response from Customer Care (maybe having to look at or download 5 screen shots was impossible), but,

Thank you Handles for anything you did. I heard from the other guy in my clan that his missing weapon has also returned!

Job well done!
    Great News ... now get back in the fight !!!
    Just discovered that the delay between campaigns has reduced tremendously. For me, it's gone from 125 seconds (yeah, partly my 2012 device and having all bases loaded in data), down to 6 seconds. Switching between the tabs is much speedier, too.

Already up to level 162 that would have taken me much longer before. Still missing parts from yesterday, but with Handles overseeing this, I'm back to a positive attitude about this game again.