12/10 Global

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS New Content Update eliminated Gold, Silver and Bronze Milestones. No more League Play Apparently. Now only Diamond Milestones at 100, 1000, and 3000. 50 Gold at 4K. At least they could have raised those rewards a little.

Current IOS standings:

#1 9760 Skidrail
    #10 4410 Clickclick2
    #30 2710 Qwasar
    #149 1610 Bradr752

Will the last IOS player who leaves the Global please turn the servers off?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS New Content Update eliminated Gold, Silver and Bronze Milestones. No more League Play Apparently. Now only Diamond Milestones at 100, 1000, and 3000. 50 Gold at 4K. At least they could have raised those rewards a little.

Current IOS standings:

#1 9760 Skidrail
    #10 4410 Clickclick2
    #30 2710 Qwasar
    #149 1610 Bradr752

Will the last IOS player who leaves the Global please turn the servers off?

How would you know that ... did a little birdie tell you? As with days past, there's a HEAVY WEAPON standing by the door ... indulge yourself on your way out.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    How do you know that this will happen starting Monday? We are in Global now, if Leagues don't start then, I fully agree, and this game is history!
    try_again wrote: »
    How do you know that this will happen starting Monday? We are in Global now, if Leagues don't start then, I fully agree, and this game is history!

Not to worry, BRAD was drinking heavily last night ... LOL
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

Even if Bradr had a quart of whiskey, I'd not dare show up to the O. K. Coral to face him, even if the sun was in his eyes

What do the Milestones look like on Android? Here is the entire milestone screenshot for IOS:

mjmj47.jpg
    What do the Milestones look like on Android? Here is the entire milestone screenshot for IOS:

mjmj47.jpg

The same, you do see this is Global in the pic and not a League event?
    try_again wrote: »
    The same, you do see this is Global in the pic and not a League event?

Yes, but notice the League milestones are gone. Remember the milestones used to feature, Bronze at 100, Silver at 2500 and Gold at 8500. No League milestones=no league play.

mjmj47.jpg

It's another bug my friend, SOMEONE REPORT this please. I qualified for BRONZE yesterday and will qualify for SILVER sometime tonight. It's clearly a program bug on IOS.

TRY_AGAIN confirm on Amazon please.

... and the bugs just keep coming ... when will it ever stop? You want another region on top of this c.r.a.p? You've got to be masochistic ...

*** SMH *** x1000
    It's another bug my friend, SOMEONE REPORT this please. I qualified for BRONZE yesterday and will qualify for SILVER sometime tonight. It's clearly a program bug on IOS.

TRY_AGAIN confirm on Amazon please.

... and the bugs just keep coming ... when will it ever stop? You want another region on top of this c.r.a.p? You've got to be masochistic ...

*** SMH *** x1000

I hope it is a bug, but it came with a new content update, so I think the evil masterminds at Glu are at it again.
    I hope it is a bug, but it came with a new content update, so I think the evil masterminds at Glu are at it again.

I doubt it, I received an update early this morning and it was harmless. I'll let you know if anything changes though.
    Think this is a bug? Take a look at this screenshot. Notice that the values for Gold and Silver are missing:
    2lbdzdf.jpg
    Think this is a bug? Take a look at this screenshot. Notice that the values for Gold and Silver are missing:
    2lbdzdf.jpg

Absolutely a bug; if it weren't the words GOLD LEAGUE: AP and SILVER LEAGUE: AP would not be there at all. On Google Play, the rules appear as they always have 8500 AP , 2500AP, etc.

It's an IOS thing, trust me.

What's truly alarming is the number of new bugs that came with CKS 4.0. We know GLU's track record for fixing bugs, this time they have clearly bitten off more than they can chew.
    I guess we will have to wait and see. I am a little surprised to see you give Glu the benefit of the doubt though.

I have put in yet another Customer Care ticket, whatever that is worth.
    I guess we will have to wait and see. I am a little surprised to see you give Glu the benefit of the doubt though.

I call it the way I see it. Besides they have screwed up BIG TIME ... they're not off the hook by a longshot. There's nothing to wait and see, I don't think. Report the issue to HANDLES and get clarification. I would do it myself, but I'm swamped with a multitude of other bugs.

*** SMILES ***
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    I show both silver and gold milestones on my game. Playing Android on galaxy 4 S
    What the Hell do you know?? I just received the MISSING PARTS from last SILVER LEAGUE event DAY (#3 on Android).

Check your inventories lads.

Yep ... at least their working on these bugs and probably trying to shut me up !!!

LMAO

Confirmed ... there's the CASSOWARY in all it's glory *** SMH ***

TOOBAD RELOADED is officially 3 for 3 now and remains p-e-r-f-e-c-t for f-r-e-e. Now if I can get these other bugs fixed, like drone costs, I can get back to business.
    Come on guys ... surely I'm not the only one who recovered their lost parts?
    Come on guys ... surely I'm not the only one who recovered their lost parts?

I didn't get my missing Sawfish Heavy parts. I could spin for them, I guess.
    I didn't get my missing Sawfish Heavy parts. I could spin for them, I guess.

You're hilarious ... when was it that the SAWFISH was actually up for grabs? I noticed it in Wheel of Fortune, but can't remember seeing it in an event. Is this GLU's idea of a joke?

Anyway I may need to burn some precious fuses on the support drone, even at double the cost. My vault is almost full and I don't think HANDLES is going to resolve this one anytime soon.
    Here we go:

2wr2rt4.jpg
    Scorpion, I need to pick your brain. As you can see from the above, Glu is working on a fix for the IOS League milestones. I want to be in Silver League to pick up the Gold milestones. Should I stay below 2500 until they fix the problem? is this one of those things that if you pass the threshold before the fix that the server doesn't credit you for the fix, like the Level meter and several other examples of fixes that worked only for future players not those who are already past the trigger point?
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey guys, how is Basilme got his base tier17 with 30.1 mil in defense. Is this cheat? And how come Glu can't detect this?
    This for ios platform.
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    Hey guys, how is Basilme got his base tier17 with 30.1 mil in defense. Is this cheat? And how come Glu can't detect this?
    This for ios platform.

Really good question! I don't know what is up with that.
    Scorpion, I need to pick your brain. As you can see from the above, Glu is working on a fix for the IOS League milestones. I want to be in Silver League to pick up the Gold milestones. Should I stay below 2500 until they fix the problem? is this one of those things that if you pass the threshold before the fix that the server doesn't credit you for the fix, like the Level meter and several other examples of fixes that worked only for future players not those who are already past the trigger point?

If they fix it, it shouldn't make a difference BUT If it were me, I would try to stay BELOW 2,500 AP for as long as I could.
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    This for ios platform.

Sounds like another "bug" to me possibly. Got a screen shot?
    Sounds like another "bug" to me possibly. Got a screen shot?
    I just challenged him, my 40M Heavy didn't even put a dent in the first sentry. I lasted 10 seconds. StarBbyGRL says she used almost 100 grenades and several medkits and couldn't get it done.

1gg9v.jpg

I filed yet another Customer Care request on this guy.
    38.1 M DEFENSE eh? Sounds like another bug (maybe a hack) but at least there's a screenshot showing something that would be impossible, I would think.

It could also be ALL player health. A script gone rogue? LMAO

You know the drill ... a new thread to HANDLES, a ticket to CC. We're going to need a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these fracking bugs.

*** SMH ***

BTW What kind of lunatic would throw 100 grenades in a single battle? LOL Refused to accept defeat I guess. Each grenade costs like $.20, but you guys are rich over there **SMILIES**
    38.1 M DEFENSE eh? Sounds like another bug (maybe a hack) but at least there's a screenshot showing something that would be impossible, I would think.

It could also be ALL player health. A script gone rogue? LMAO

You know the drill ... a new thread to HANDLES, a ticket to CC. We're going to need a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these fracking bugs.

*** SMH ***

BTW What kind of lunatic would throw 100 grenades in a single battle? LOL Refused to accept defeat I guess.

StarBuckBbyGRL is the real deal and she is the kind of player who would go through her entire inventory rather than lose. She is a serious gamer and knows stuff about the game that nobody else does. I ought to try to get her on the Forum. I am on a chat with her, and she is hilarious.
    StarBuckBbyGRL is the real deal and she is the kind of player who would go through her entire inventory rather than lose. She is a serious gamer and knows stuff about the game that nobody else does. I ought to try to get her on the Forum. I am on a chat with her, and she is hilarious.

Cool ... we need someone like her ... turn on the charm Bro.