HANDLES: Screen Shots of INCREASED DRONE FUSING COSTS

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
HANDLES the following should be sufficient to illustrate the increase in drone fusing costs on a (diamonds) COST-per-XP basis.

BEFORE: 34,400 XP costs 5,687 DIAMONDS

AFTER: 34,400 XP costs 29,160 DIAMONDS

That's just one example and this one is 6 times the cost BEFORE the upgrade. As we progress to the larger denominations of parts like 410K, the cost increase runs into the millions.

The same holds true for fuses (XP modules) used for increasing the power on the support drone.
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BTW are you still noticing increased drone fusing costs? GLU is stating that costs have NOT risen. If so and by some miracle do you have a screen shot of costs BEFORE the upgrade?

Ask and sometimes you will receive. Here is the requested miracle.

Yep, I have some old screen shots for a 64K Shield generator that was upgraded to 74K level 3. Let me get them into tinypics and let you take a look.

Here are the 8 parts that I was going to fuse, 6 SG and 2 MG.

x58niu.jpg

and here is the fusing screen.

vcw7qc.jpg

So a 74K level 3 SG was costing 5687 diamonds.

You better sit down when you see what they want for a 64K level 1 SG.

Here are the parts 6 SG and the 2 MGs.

34snee1.jpg

6g8wzs.jpg

I am fusing the same amount of experience upgrading with the same weapons.

BUT NOW LOOK AT THE COST.

nmexop.jpg

And this with a 64K level 1 Shield generator.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Thanks CONCERNED (SHUTTER) ... you da man !!!
    While this is not as good as the screen shots, here are my hand written notes for the cost to fuse modules before the update. Before the update, it cost 7,138.63 diamond per XP.

rh8qib.jpg

New costs after the update.

Tier 14 - 22xp
    1 - 358.19K (old cost 157.05K)
    4 - 1.43M (old cost 628.21K)

Tier 15 - 23xp
    1- 374.47K (old cost 164.19K)
    4 - 1.5M (old cost 656.76K)

4xp (original drone parts, yes I still have these)
    1 - 65.13K (old cost 28.56K)
    4 - 260.5K (old cost 114.22K)

I know what the problem is, he says. It is probably this new Common Core math that is being taught in school these days.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thanks for the info.
    Handles wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.

Great, so did you inform the developers? We need to know if this was a mistake OR a price increase so we can get on with the game.

Please give this TOP PRIORITY !!

Thanks
    HANDLES we're still awaiting clarification on this issue. What say you?
    I'm waiting for and update.
    Update:

The prices for Drone Fusion are meant to go up each time you reach a new region. However the last few regions we missed raising the price and it was fixed this last time. Sorry for the confusion.
    Update:

The prices for Drone Fusion are meant to go up each time you reach a new region. However the last few regions we missed raising the price and it was fixed this last time. Sorry for the confusion.

From a customer satisfaction standpoint, tell the powers to be that they would have been better off raising the cost in several jumps, instead of one massive increase like they did. But I am not sure if I am buying the dev team's explanation about the dronecost increasing when a new region is released. If I am remember correctly, the drone cost increases were tied to the drone level increasing.

What we have here is not confusion, but a lot of upset customer. What took them so long to figure this out, would be my only question?

Anyway, thanks greatly for your help on this issue. If they had you in charge, maybe we would not be having all of these problems.
    You'd be having a whole mess of other issues. I'm not so hot on the coding thing.
    You'd be having a whole mess of other issues. I'm not so hot on the coding thing.

I was not referring to having you do any coding, I was referring to you seem to be better organized, you seem to try and get things done, and as the GLU face for us the players, you seem to care about our concerns.

The dev team on the other hand, seems to think that everything they are doing is a "Naional Secret" that can not be shared with us the player.

Case in point, this new Clan War Fiasco, why haven't you been given more information to share about how it works? Instead we are left to try an figure out how it works on our own.

As a 2nd point, I have received my missing weapons part, there was no communication that it was fixed, they just suddenly appeared. Last thing we were told was CKS 4.0.1 would fix they problem. As far as I can tell, 4.0.1 has not been released. Again no communication by the dev team.

Anyway thank you again for your help, it is greatly appreciated.
    Dude you keep forgetting, HANDLES is already spread so thin he's practically invisible and his garage is getting crowded.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Dude you keep forgetting, HANDLES is already spread so thin he's practically invisible and his garage is getting crowded.

Well it is Christmas, we can hope that Santa has some elves in his bag to give handles a hand.