Handles! Parts Not Being Issued In League Events on Amazon!

try_againtry_again Senior MemberRegistered Users 1,302 Posts
I was in a one man Silver League yesterday, and after being issued our Clan Map Prize, I did not receive any weapon parts.

This was also the case on my other account, and have now heard from 3 others, 1 first place finishers and 2 third/forth place finishers in yesterdays leagues.

At least, we received our milestones in Amazon League events, but this is very unfortunate not to be able to win a weapon from the effort so many put into the global event.

Comments

  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've heard from more than a dozen more that have not received their parts for yesterday's League event.

    And, I've heard from someone else that a weapon he had previously had marked as "Ready to Craft" is now missing, but the markers on the home page and craft main page still exist. To see the thread on this, and pictures of what it looks like, go here;

    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198176-Handles-Weapons-Lost-During-Upgrade-to-4-0-0!

    The thought comes to mind that GLU needs to roll back to the previous version until it's ready for prime time. In my mind the program has past critical mass for loss of forenjoyability, usability and in many cases with all the extra crashes and restarts, playability.

    It was stated that the game was on hold until network issues were resolved, then released without testing anyway.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    When you boil it down, there's only one problem, albeit a major potential show stopper. League Events and the awards derived from League Events (Clan Wars is whole different story). This has been a problem, in one form or another, that has plagued this game from the beginning; it's really nothing new.

    Somehow, whatever they did in upgrading CKS code for release 4.0 has broken that aspect of the game for IOS and Amazon, and I'm sure they're aware. The problem is how do you get the problem fixed in a timely fashion before everyone is gone? Like all business decisions, you measure the cost to remedy the problem vs. the lost revenues. We see it everyday from children's toys to automobiles.

    There are new players playing the game everyday and they have no point of reference. The veteran players have been down this road so often that it's practically expected that something will break with each new release.

    There is one subject that you touched upon that makes the most sense. Roll out a new release on an interim basis for maybe a week; a "beta test" trial so to speak. Let the players shake out the bugs and if something is seriously wrong, ROLL IT BACK.

    Everyone would be best served by that approach, but does GLU actually listen? Six months ago I remember suggesting that GLU ask the players how the game is functioning or what new features they might like ... I didn't even get an acknowledgement that they ever received or read the message even after inquiring about it several times.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    Anyone having this issue please provide:

    Device Used:
    Devise OS Version:
    In Game Name:
    Parts Missing:
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Device Used: Samsung Galaxy Tab S Pro 8.4
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.2
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 16 CRAWFISH X 17.5 parts

    Device Used: Nexus 7 (2012)
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.4
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 17 BERBERIS parts
  • jdramirezjdramirez New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    Device Used: Samsung note 3
    Devise OS Version: Android (Amazon) 5.0
    In Game Name: joed
    Parts Missing: first place silver league parts

    & there is a high likelihood that I'm finishing first again today... So...
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Ok, yesterday was almost a repeat of the day before, Placed 3rd on the Tab S, and the Nexus must have been quaranteed by Glu to a 1 man status? At least today, Sr. has some company.

    Device Used: Samsung Galaxy Tab S Pro 8.4
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.2
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 16 CRAWFISH X 17.5 parts

    Device Used: Nexus 7 (2012)
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.4
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 17 BERBERIS parts

    I've very disappointed with both my clans for complaining and not reporting this problem here. Still the same number of "I got no parts, again" chat messages. I've posted in both I would post here their problems, but guess the trouble to relay these above 4 details is of less benefit than the equivalent rated Heavy they've already received? Just a guess...

    Then there's the new effect of everyone scrambling to stay on the Glu treadmill of upgrading the new Tier, and starting the Level up process! That reminds me, Bye!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Ok, yesterday was almost a repeat of the day before, Placed 3rd on the Tab S, and the Nexus must have been quaranteed by Glu to a 1 man status? At least today, Sr. has some company.

    Device Used: Samsung Galaxy Tab S Pro 8.4
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.2
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 16 CRAWFISH X 17.5 parts

    Device Used: Nexus 7 (2012)
    Devise OS Version: Android 4.4.4
    In Game Name: SBDMAN
    Parts Missing: 17 BERBERIS parts

    I've very disappointed with both my clans for complaining and not reporting this problem here. Still the same number of "I got no parts, again" chat messages. I've posted in both I would post here their problems, but guess the trouble to relay these above 4 details is of less benefit than the equivalent rated Heavy they've already received? Just a guess...

    Then there's the new effect of everyone scrambling to stay on the Glu treadmill of upgrading the new Tier, and starting the Level up process! That reminds me, Bye!

    I thought everything was peaches and cream ... what happened this time, no parts again?. BTW those who are "silent", even about their own problems or circumstances, suffer from a character flaw and can't be trusted. Takeaway whatever is positive and ignore the rest.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I thought everything was peaches and cream ... what happened this time, no parts again?. BTW those who are "silent", even about their own problems or circumstances, suffer from a character flaw and can't be trusted. Takeaway whatever is positive and ignore the rest.

    I placed first in the Silver League on IOS yesterday and should have gotten 17 parts to the Berberis, 17.5. Of course, I received no parts. Another small mystery, the Berberis has disappeared both from the Store and the Craft tab.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I thought everything was peaches and cream ... what happened this time, no parts again?. BTW those who are "silent", even about their own problems or circumstances, suffer from a character flaw and can't be trusted. Takeaway whatever is positive and ignore the rest.

    Scorpion, my two posts to Handles where similar. The one that was resolved is for lost "Ready to Craft" weapons. This problem still exists.

    Bradr, sounds like they will be awarded when 4.0.1 comes out like concerned mentioned in another post. Thanks for confirming what I was expecting, that only Google Play had the code for this kept intact. Misery loves company?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hey Man ... I'm always there with you, in mind and spirit trying to get everything to work for everybody, otherwise it wouldn't be fun and I would have nothing to do ... the game itself is mind numbingly boring. The only reason I play is to see how close I can get to a max'd out drone. LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'm being told that you should send in a ticket from in game. Please take the time to do so.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I'm being told that you should send in a ticket from in game. Please take the time to do so.

    Handles, it appears that I'm stuck at sending anything new out? Usually they reply, and I get a "X - not answered [Check Mark] - answered" after they send me a response.

    The ticket I sent 4 days ago is still not been answered, and with each new send, it adds onto my previous sent message, rather than a new one. And the old message has 5 screen shots showing the missing weapon problem.

    Screenshot below showing the last two days sent messages;

    Screenshot_2015-12-16-13-08-491.png

    Oh happy day, I've uncovered another Amazon bug!
  • HandlesHandles Advanced Member Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

    I am now told that the fix for this will be in 4.0.1, which releases soon on Amazon. Thank you all for your patience.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Well, the update has come, guess that's the good news for some who did get their parts from league event.

    But, not for me, none for 1st place, or 3rd place, or any place. Just the 35 parts I earned during global. So, maybe tonight I get lucky? As long as senior (in 2nd place) doesn't get passed while he sleeps, or junior (in 1st place in another silver league) does get passed. Rolling the dice now...

    Guess I will have to post a new thread;

    Handles; How Do I Reset my Customer Care to Send New Problems?

    Seems to be dormant for 4 days now.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    So another CKS release build and still No Joy? To think they coded their butts off on 4.0.1 just for you ...

    Question: isn't RANK #1 for a different weapon than the other ranks?

    What a mess you have on your hands.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Scorpion, my two posts to Handles where similar. The one that was resolved is for lost "Ready to Craft" weapons. This problem still exists.

    Bradr, sounds like they will be awarded when 4.0.1 comes out like concerned mentioned in another post. Thanks for confirming what I was expecting, that only Google Play had the code for this kept intact. Misery loves company?

    Yeah, I never expected to get the Weapon anywayl
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Yeah, I never expected to get the Weapon anywayl

    Junior was able to get the parts needed last night (had to hold back on the 100 gold), Senior, no luck - was passed by with 47 parts.

    Never got any parts for Monday and Tuesday, oh well - that's what I get for trying to fix this?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Junior was able to get the parts needed last night (had to hold back on the 100 gold), Senior, no luck - was passed by with 47 parts.

    Never got any parts for Monday and Tuesday, oh well - that's what I get for trying to fix this?

    You've got a 17.5 TESLA and 17.5 HEAVY (that's all you'll need anyway) but if you still want a 17.5 SNIPER there's a "dirt cheap" weapon available in the store and an 18.5 ASSAULT up for grabs today.

    I know these are for future use, but hey don't sweat the small stuff :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I now have received the parts from this week's Silver League: 17 Berberus Parts and 10 more Crawfish Parts for a total of 30.
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I now have received the parts from this week's Silver League: 17 Berberus Parts and 10 more Crawfish Parts for a total of 30.

    I also have received all of my weapon parts. In yesterday league, I finished in 8th place, and should have received 10 CRAWFISH parts. It took a top 10 finish, just to reach the 100 gold milestone.

    When the league ended, there was no confirmation for the 8th place finish or the 10 CRAWFISH parts. So I went to bed with, 47/50 CRAWFISH parts. I woke up to a new content message on the missing part had been awarded.

    I am very pleasantly surprised that the CRAWFISH (20.12M max) only takes 1.46M x 4 to buy the 1st level of upgrade. It is not a gattaling gun, no lag when you fire, and it has an optical sight, no more iron sight. Plus it is a better weapon than my JAHANNAM (14.25M max).
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Response from Customer Cares;

    "We will fix the league event rewards issue for Amazon players today. Now all users with such issues shall get Clan wars season rewards (with pop-up) and league event rewards (without pop-up, so all prizes will be silently added to your inventory). We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you."


    This was to my question in summary, I did not get awarded Monday and Tuesday's parts prizes for the Crawfish. Guess getting the Crawfish wasn't the problem just future parts? I sent a picture of the 47/50 part Crawfish. Junior has tried it out, and the optical sights do help in getting a better shot off.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.