CKS HQ: Content update messed my game up and stole my saved energies

bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
about ten minutes ago I got a content update and the game restarted.

After that I get killed by one shot in all pvps.

Also all my bought and saved triple energies was stolen by GLU.
I had 130+ triple energies, after the content update I have 0.

My single energies are still there.

Edit:

After content update:
also sent back to level 50 and lots of regions not done.

wk3fw8.png

Before content update (a day or so back):

34nmeeh.png

edit 2
GLU also stole most of my drone fuse vials (or whatever they are called).
They left 14...

bysb
iOS 9.2
iPhone 6+
===============
One BITE at a time!
Prev1

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. First weapons parts go missing, then whole weapons start disappearing and now energy? It's behaving almost like a "virus" or like a server that's been compromised.

At least you're able to fight PvP. From what I heard last night, most on IOS could not start PvP; game would crash.

*** SMH ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. First weapons parts go missing, then whole weapons start disappearing and now energy? It's behaving almost like a "virus" or like a server that's been compromised.

At least you're able to fight PvP. From what I heard last night, most on IOS could not start PvP; game would crash.

*** SMH ***

Able... well to start a pvp works. To win it, no chance.

I don't think GLU can f%¤k this game up in any more ways but I know that GLU will surprise me once again....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    bys wrote: »
    Able... well to start a pvp works. To win it, no chance.

I don't think GLU can f%¤k this game up in any more ways but I know that GLU will surprise me once again....

Sorry :) I should have phrased that differently. I just noticed the campaign map and noted that you got "thrown back" to Level 50; I think that might explain the sudden death ... explain but NOT justify by no means. Check you HEALTH status and see if it was decreased as well.

Interesting how your weapons appear to still be intact.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, being sent back to a Level 5/ Tier 5 region - that would be near impossible to get back to Level 160!

What is your Player Health level? I assume with the 1 shot comment, that has been taken away, too?

This just keeps getting worse and worse. I hope GLU can get you recovered!
    I also noticed in BYS' screen shots that "THIS PLAYER IS BANNED" notification. I haven't seen that before but have heard players complaining about it. How often does this actually happen?
    I also noticed in BYS' screen shots that "THIS PLAYER IS BANNED" notification. I haven't seen that before but have heard players complaining about it. How often does this actually happen?

The BANNED I see at least once a day. Always the same player name. And you have to spinn and pay for a new pvp.

I can't seem to find the player health. Where should I look and what should the number be?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Look at your DEFENSE BASE under PLAYER HEALTH.

Level 170 should read 40,000,00+ and Level 160 20,000,000+.
    Look at your DEFENSE BASE under PLAYER HEALTH.

Level 170 should read 40,000,00+ and Level 160 20,000,000+.

245 413

2r466nb.png
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    245 413

2r466nb.png

OK that's why you're dying so quickly because you have the health of Level 50. Couple that with 17.5 weapons and you're dead in the water since you're attracting TIER 18 opponents.

D.a.m.n GLU has got to fix this immediately !!!

It's going to be at least 3 hours before GLU ADMIN reads any of this. Try to gather as many screen shots as possible documenting your problems.
    So far I've heard nothing from GLU regarding this. Not from CKS HQ and nothing from GLUs customer Service.
    But the ticket I entered yesterday (through the game) was closed/removed without a reply.

Nice way of taking care of customers.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Typical response from Customer Care I've witnessed as well. Better to clear the books than help the customer.

Just keep hitting them back with new tickets, obviously without response, you either quit the game you've invested so heavily in, or get someone to pay attention to you. They've been able to bump thousands from level 150 to 151, I'm sure they can do almost the exact thing with you from 50 to 160?

Best of luck, and hopefully this gets resolved VERY SOON!
    I agree with TRY_AGAIN ... keep submitting tickets; hopefully sooner than later someone with a brain will notice and remedy the situation. I know they can fix this but the trick here is to get someone's attention. The new GLU ADMIN appears to be out to lunch, but it is X-Mas week.

No excuses ...
    Still heard nothing. so... ^bump
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Still nothing. ^bump
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    I've noticed on MIRN as well that since HANDLES departed everything seems to have come to a halt, GLU wise. Not only on the CKS forum but MIRN has been practically DOA all month long, again the last post from GLU was from HANDLES. GLU's response time track record was never stellar but those problems which they couldn't remedy in a timely fashion usually resulted in the player being compensated in GOLD "for their troubles".

I really don't know what to make of this ... could be anything from heads rolling down the halls of CKS HQ to the long anticipated "super fix" that was to cure all things GLU. What is obvious to everyone is that release 4.0/4.0.1 has been a disaster for Amazon and IOS (yet not everyone is affected). This may, in part, explain the lack of activity in the forum since these platforms accounted for 90% of all forum traffic.

Everyone is either gone OR on the cusp.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I've noticed on MIRN as well that since HANDLES departed everything seems to have come to a halt, GLU wise. Not only on the CKS forum but MIRN has been practically DOA all month long, again the last post from GLU was from HANDLES. GLU's response time track record was never stellar but those problems which they couldn't remedy in a timely fashion usually resulted in the player being compensated in GOLD "for their troubles".

I really don't know what to make of this ... could be anything from heads rolling down the halls of CKS HQ to the long anticipated "super fix" that was to cure all things GLU. What is obvious to everyone is that release 4.0/4.0.1 has been a disaster for Amazon and IOS (yet not everyone is affected). This may, in part, explain the lack of activity in the forum since these platforms accounted for 90% of all forum traffic.

Everyone is either gone OR on the cusp.

MIRN is having a major problem, right now. It started right around Christmas, but everything free that they give away, is not being awarded. Free gold videos are not paying gold, after battle videos are not paying the equipment and Mission Double Cash Awards are not being paid either.

Thankfully, so far weapons and League Gold Awards have been paying. It took over 4 days for a response from Customer Care. You guessed it, they notified the Dev Team and there is no ETA on the fix.

But, you are right that heads should be rolling in the CKS halls. This ill thought out Clan War is a disaster from GLU's money making concept. I mean who would be stupid enough to get rid of 1/2 of your money generating events, equipment purchases and the Clan Global event, and replace it with a Clan War idea, that generates $0.00.

Just stupidity, what else can you call it.
    Not sure why they haven't bothered to reply to my in-game-ticket from Dec 23 when they have replied to a lot of tickets from other players created later than that.

I guess it just shows the incompetence among GLUs customer service.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    I've tried many times to emphasize that Customer Care doesn't exist. Your case of being knocked back to level 50 is a show stopper; that said many a player has had to start over if they wanted to continue to play this game.

That being said, I wouldn't :)

I do feel your pain; I've been there but the sooner you accept your losses, the sooner you can move onward and upward. Think of it as a gambling loss ... it's gone and it's time to size up your next wager.
    I've tried many times to emphasize that Customer Care doesn't exist. Your case of being knocked back to level 50 is a show stopper; that said many a player has had to start over if they wanted to continue to play this game.

That being said, I wouldn't :)

I do feel your pain; I've been there but the sooner you accept your losses, the sooner you can move onward and upward. Think of it as a gambling loss ... it's gone and it's time to size up your next wager.

Not a gambling loss for me. This is a theft by GLU. They stole stuff I had paid for.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    bys, this has now gone far past unacceptable, absurd, to pure abuse.

Maybe you could also send a PM to CKS HQ too and put a link of this thread into the message body?

It's just beyond me that CC could ignore all your tickets, I don't understand how they couldn't fathom the destructive blunder that they caused. There's clearly a before state of operating at a maximum level in this game, and now being completely hog tied to failure by the destructive update.
    Not a gambling loss for me. This is a theft by GLU. They stole stuff I had paid for.

I hear you loud and clear but when dealing with GLU, everything is a gamble :) They should take some pointers from Amazon. Keep on plugging away, keep submitting tickets until they respond. At some point they'll do something. I once had to wait for over a month and had almost forgotten about the issue. When they responded, it was a GOLD award. I never received the weapon, it that case.

Your problem is as bad as it gets. Somehow you'll need to quantify how much it cost you to get thrown back to level 50 AND somehow you're going to need screen shots to prove your case otherwise you might as well be talking to a (GLU) stone wall.

Good Luck !!!
    try_again wrote: »
    bys, this has now gone far past unacceptable, absurd, to pure abuse.

Maybe you could also send a PM to CKS HQ too and put a link of this thread into the message body?

It's just beyond me that CC could ignore all your tickets, I don't understand how they couldn't fathom the destructive blunder that they caused. There's clearly a before state of operating at a maximum level in this game, and now being completely hog tied to failure by the destructive update.

I've already sent this as a pm to the never-to-be-seen-new-admin, CKS HQ, and to two different GLU-emailaddresses.

====
    Hi,

On Dec 23rd, while playing Contract Killer: Sniper a content update was forced on me and my game forcefully restarted.

After that restart the game was just a mess:

- I was back to level 50 (before content update-restart I was on level 170)
    - I had only completed 5 campaigns. (before content update-restart I had completed all )
    - All my bought triple-energies was gone. (before content update-restart I had 130+ triple energies)
    - All my drone vials was gone. (before content update-restart I had at least 200+ drone vials with different xp)
    - All my med kits was gone. (before content update-restart I had at least 120+ med kits)
    - All Santa parts was gone. (before content update-restart I had somewhere around 35 parts)
    - One of my secondary guns was gone. (before content update-restart I had a better heavy, don’t remember the name)
    - All my in-game-cash was gone. (before content update-restart I had at least 600 M)
    - My player health was back to the level of a level 50-player so I die at once when I try to do a pvp.

I created an in-game-ticket on Dec 23rd but that ticket was closed by customer service on the same day and without any reply.
    I created a new in-game-ticket on Dec 24th but so far no one from customer service has bothered to reply on that ticket.

As customer service don’t care to do anything about this I urge you to help me with this matter.
    Thanks in advance.

In-game-name: bysb
    Device: iPhone 6+
    ====
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Just an observation but after reading through your laundry list of lost items, it almost appears as if your player profile got swapped with someone elses OR was corrupted in some way. Maybe the "thief" wasn't GLU at all.

What bothers me is that you didn't get thrown back to the beginning ... Hmmm

Let me ask you something ... do you remember the TIER LEVELS (max) when you first started playing?
    Just an observation but after reading through your laundry list of lost items, it almost appears as if your player profile got swapped with someone elses OR was corrupted in some way. Maybe the "thief" wasn't GLU at all.

What bothers me is that you didn't get thrown back to the beginning ... Hmmm

Let me ask you something ... do you remember the TIER LEVELS (max) when you first started playing?

No, I don't.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    No, I don't.

Try to work your way back; it's sort of important. I remember reaching TIER 8 before I saw the first new region update and that was around March-April I believe, which is about when I started playing, so that's a good reference point.
    Try to work your way back; it's sort of important. I remember reaching TIER 8 before I saw the first new region update and that was around March-April I believe, which is about when I started playing, so that's a good reference point.

Installed cks June 16 2015. So I guess a bit after you then.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Installed cks June 16 2015. So I guess a bit after you then.

OK so you started a few weeks after CKS 3.0 was released with the new drones. You never saw the old drones, correct? This would indicate that you were NOT thrown back to a previous "state" but rather your profile had been somehow transposed with another player's.

Just working through the symptoms ... I'll forward a PM to CKS HQ (for whatever that's worth) and CC you as well. At least he'll be able to present the developers with a place to look.
    OK so you started a few weeks after CKS 3.0 was released with the new drones. You never saw the old drones, correct? This would indicate that you were NOT thrown back to a previous "state" but rather your profile had been somehow transposed with another player's.

Just working through the symptoms ... I'll forward a PM to CKS HQ (for whatever that's worth) and CC you as well. At least he'll be able to present the developers with a place to look.

Nah, the install date must have been when I reinstalled it due to all the lagging.
    I was playing way before the drones that tags along.

Checked when I joined this forum and it was Jan 21 2015. So at least a couple of weeks/months before that.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
    Nah, the install date must have been when I reinstalled it due to all the lagging.
    I was playing way before the drones that tags along.

Checked when I joined this forum and it was Jan 21 2015. So at least a couple of weeks/months before that.

Gotcha ... same deal though. Your current game BEFORE the failure was a clean install of CKS 3.0 OR were your original stats carried over to the new install (i.e. same gamer profile)?

BYS ... I sent in a private message to CKS HQ, HANDLES and CC'd you as well along with your detailed description of what happened. Hopefully someone is monitoring these messages and it will get someone's attention over at GLU. I don't hold out any hope that CKS HQ is "alive and well" however.

Let's see what happens in several hours.