Anything really being done for dependability-stability issue

I've played this game 12 months and it has never been as unreliable as now,I'm curious if anything has been noticed by others on android to have been" fixed "in last 6 months or so(when drone was introduced,and most problems that I've noticed started).multiple detailed reports to customer service obtains same reply basically ( developers working on it) or it's just deleted unanswered for me. I'm wondering if the developers are actually working on reliability issues or just producing some more untested content.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well it sort of depends on what your issue actually are and what platform you play on. CKS has never been 100% reliable but recently on Google Play I haven't encountered any issues at all. In fact game play, although not 100%, is the best I've experienced in months. The game performance has improved greatly, connection errors are practically non-existent and restarts have decreased dramatically; these were the most reported Google Play issues and all appear to have been resolved.

Specifically, what are the issues you're experiencing?

Please note that video related issues cannot be resolved by GLU, so don't hold your breath; you'll need a better device to continue game play.

Our new GLU ADMIN appears to be useless and there have been reports that Customer Care has been closing tickets without response.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

Our new GLU ADMIN appears to be useless and there have been reports that Customer Care has been closing tickets without response.

Agree. The new admin joined the forum on Dec 18th and was last logged in on Dec 21st.
    Shouldn't have joined/surfaced before he/she was supposed to be here. Not directly before a vacation...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    My play has more tended to be unstable operation at best. I constantly hear from 5 clan members who are crashing from once every 15 or so PvP's to every 2 or 3 times. 1 has dropped out of the top 20 all time on Amazon because of the more sevier rate of crashing, and I too have had days with no crashes and others with 6 to 8 crashes during a typical
    52 PvP a day rate.

This seems to be tied to older devices, with slower processors and maybe lower ram. A newer device I have seems to play the game almost perfectly with a very occasional crash and some mild video issues.

I feel very sorry for all the guys who have already left this game, and those of us now suffering ah increasingly unplayable game with the increased demands that the drones originally brought and now the Gatling guns both added to.

It won't be long before my older higher rated game will have to end up just too much trouble to continue this game.
  • michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm also in Amazon,a few people have been able to have there account transferred to a new device,I have done all that's required to by glu per there own guidelines sent to me in customer care,but that has been over two months ago and over 20 messages sent to c.c.and no reply since original makes that not a viable option .I thought about starting over on new device but the ol'fool me once fool me twice scenario is what I expected of that effort.well I guess it was fun while it lasted.
    It's quite hard to accept (even by GLU standards) that they haven't addressed these issues as yet. It's been a couple of weeks at least since the first issues were reported. An acknowledgement that they have received your request and some sort of explanation would be appropriate.

Let me ask this, has the weapons parts problem been fixed and have you received your missing parts?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    On missing parts, I have heard from 7 players today and 2 did not receive their parts and have the 4.0.1 update.

I gave up on trying to get parts on the 2nd 17.5x heavy from C.C. And since I have the 18.5x heavy GLU can just bury all it's problems as well as those who play this game.
    try_again wrote: »
    On missing parts, I have heard from 7 players today and 2 did not receive their parts and have the 4.0.1 update.

I gave up on trying to get parts on the 2nd 17.5x heavy from C.C. And since I have the 18.5x heavy GLU can just bury all it's problems as well as those who play this game.

I hear ya Brother !!! If they didn't resolve it immediately, it becomes meaningless real quick.