Options

02/04 SNIPER GLOBAL (Peashooters For Eveyone)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
I'm "off" for the Super Bowl Weekend Event ...
... but I thought I'd leave you guys something to compete for (in the unlikely scenario, that you actually need a SNIPER rifle):

TOP 10: 19.5 ELK SNIPER - 39.32M-60.29M
TOP 30: 19.5 CARIBOU SNIPER - 32.77M-53.74M

Sad weapons, even by SNIPER standards; more like Peashooters.

There also appears to be a 21.0 SNIPER in The Store, so the 21.5 weapons have been loaded on the trucks to be transported to your nearest Walmart; place your orders online today.

Could be a VIP Event tomorrow featuring more of the same; just a more expensive (powerful) version,
then again ... :)

If there is a VIP Event, there won't be another until TIER 20 is released, so load up and enjoy.

If there isn't a VIP Event, TIER 20 is right around the corner; possibly next week.

Tahoe is definitely on the agenda.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 531.2K Diamonds ... WOW

*** Server Maintenance on Google Play started @ 07:20 AM EST. ***

*** Server Maintenance on Google Play still going @ 11:35 AM EST. ***

*** Server Maintenance on Google Play completed @ 11:52 AM EST. ***
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I got 543K yesterday. It's the same guy, what I refer to as a zombie bot. He had his account ported to a new account, and rather than Glu's old method of making it banned, they left it running. When the Tier 19 collection fills up, it can be a very nice gift. I don't quite understand why the vault doesn't become empty - I thought payouts came partly from both collection and vault.
  • Options
    Simple Answer: the "spooks" (REAL or otherwise) are all computer generated; the payouts are computer calculated as well, so when a vault is "raided", the opponent's vault doesn't decrease by the same amount of diamonds, which is a good thing otherwise we would all go broke ... rather quickly.

I won't bore with the detailed answer since it's really meaningless :)

Basically, you get what GLU's algorithm decides you get, whether the diamonds exist or not; whether the opponent's vault is full or near empty.

The one thing I noticed early on is that it will never empty your vault OR collection.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The Amazon group is in Server Maintenance mode -- again!!!

I hope they'll keep us down for a full 24 hours, because my clan has now lost a Clan War match, which will take us from first place to "Why bother?", but I doubt that'll happen. If they keep us down for a full day everybody gets screwed over equally, but they'll probably be up by 1PM (EST), so just those clans with 9AM schedules take the hit -- that's what happened last time.
  • Options
    This is of no surprise to anyone at this point, but I felt compelled to post anyway.

Technically speaking, for those who seriously compete in PvP Events, the SNIPER rifle has very little practical use. The SNIPER has a singular purpose in CKS however ... it is required to complete the current region's campaign contracts. The SNIPER must be rated at OR above the prevailing TIER in order to complete ALL contracts without the need to upgrade the weapon; upgrades are mostly using game cash, so it's a relatively cheap weapon.

It makes no sense whatsoever, to offer this weapon near the end of a cycle for several reasons:

(1) Most players have now completed their TIER 19 campaigns. Those who wait until the end of the cycle may find this Global attractive, but that is a very small minority.

(2) Because it's being offered at the end of the TIER 19 cycle, there is an excellent chance that a better SNIPER will be offered at the beginning of the TIER 20 cycle; probably in the 1st or 2nd week.

(3) The 19.x SNIPER being offered is of very little use at TIER 20; it might get you through half of the next region's contracts before it will become necessary to upgrade the weapon.

Why does GLU do this? Because collectively we are IDIOTS, and will compete in PvP anyway, regardless of the prizes being offered..

Statistics show that contrary to what many may think, the SNIPER Global is one of the most highly contested events (a close 2nd only to the TESLA). In fact, the least contested event is the ASSAULT Global (personally, my favorite weapon); who would have guessed, this was the case.

I battle for a weapon that nobody wants, and cruise through events while most are knocking themselves out; either I'm nuts OR it's better to do the opposite of what the masses are doing.

So I am pleading, BEGGING, those who feel compelled to compete in the SNIPER Global ...
    ... STOP THE MADNESS ... and boycott SNIPER Global Events until GLU returns the Globals to a schedule that makes sense. YOU need the break ... trust me !!

That is all ... my rant is over :)
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 2 Days 17 Hours 15 Mins to go:

#1 7910 DBLOCK64
    #2 7835 VMURDOK
    #10 5071 QWASAR

#30 3222 KIMMIT

I am just cruising along playing free energy for diamonds and in #343 with 1310 points.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 9,575 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 7,843 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #3: 5,237 AP (REXRITO)
    RANK #10: 3,171 AP (ANCALAGON)
    RANK #30: 2,346 AP (SERGEY333)
    RANK #180: 1,332 AP (SCORPION) ... Global: goal is to qualify for the Silver League; modest & simple.

Here's a gift from SCORPION:
    NYQUIST (2015 Breeder's Cup Winning 2YO) is my early Triple Crown Pick; Kentucky Derby (for 3YOs) Las Vegas Line is 20-1 ... Make a note of it ... Born late in the breeding season, he must stay healthy.

Place a "ghost note" on his nose; the odds are sure to drop over the next several weeks.

• Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Simple Answer: the "spooks" (REAL or otherwise) are all computer generated; the payouts are computer calculated as well, so when a vault is "raided", the opponent's vault doesn't decrease by the same amount of diamonds, which is a good thing otherwise we would all go broke ... rather quickly.

I won't bore with the detailed answer since it's really meaningless :)

Basically, you get what GLU's algorithm decides you get, whether the diamonds exist or not; whether the opponent's vault is full or near empty.

The one thing I noticed early on is that it will never empty your vault OR collection.

So, I hit my zombie bot again today, and exact payout as yesterday. But, I have received lesser from him, I think as low as 497K. This really can't be computer gerenrated, plus I've heard others hit him for about the same values.

This has to be like I said - a players old account that is now been ported by GLU to a new account name that I'll withhold. And looking at his new account, he's upgraded his drone to 4.xM.

Screenshot_2016-02-05-14-23-321.png
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    So, I hit my zombie bot again today, and exact payout as yesterday. But, I have received lesser from him, I think as low as 497K. This really can't be computer gerenrated, plus I've heard others hit him for about the same values.

This has to be like I said - a players old account that is now been ported by GLU to a new account name that I'll withhold. And looking at his new account, he's upgraded his drone to 4.xM.

Could be. I've never encountered the same player who repeatedly paid out the same payout. Fortunately its always a high payout so it's a nice problem to have I guess :) He's an evenly matched opponent that you can always defeat.

There is one thing I'm curious about, if you're willing to experiment by deliberately loosing AND then seeking a CHALLENGE or REVENGE.

If you successfully get the same payout, you've hit a gold mine since you can challenge five times. I just don't know if that is a lifetime limit OR it resets after some defined time.

If it is consistent, you could conceivably grab 2.5M+ diamonds in short order and all it would take is a single broken streak .. I think the trade is a good one.

Problem is I don't really know how CHALLENGE and REVENGE work since I never seek either.

Let me know the results :):)

Another thing that is curious ... if it is a dead account, that is never in use, assuming the vault is full (20M diamonds) then there would be a theoretical limit of 40 payouts tops before the well runs dry ... try to keep track of how many times you (and others) hit him. If this part is true, then you'll either stop seeing the high payouts OR the payout IS computer generated since his vault cannot be limitless ... agreed?

Either way it would be fun to find out.
  • Options
    Some corrections, I've hit him roughly 5 times from about 497M up to the 543M amount, so no, not the same all the time.

As to Revenge, that only appears when someone successfully beats your base.

And as for Challenge, you get nothing for that! No VP, no diamonds PLUS you loose an energy! It's only for bragging rights, but many use it to send short messages to players in other groups.

Sure wish that would work, though! I'd love to milk it for everything I could!

And finally, Since the payout is 543.8K with a collection of 1.26M or 43% of his collection, I'd bet an immediate re-pvp with him would be 43% (1.26M - 543.8K) = 308K. So, getting the max, you always hit him when it's completely regenerated.

And like I first guessed, I don't think his vault matters, because as a dead character, he can't fill it, because with repeat hits, you'd get a percentage of that and it would gradually be drained completely with all the attacks he gets. If you get my drift.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Some corrections, I've hit him roughly 5 times from about 497M up to the 543M amount, so no, not the same all the time.

As to Revenge, that only appears when someone successfully beats your base.

And as for Challenge, you get nothing for that! No VP, no diamonds PLUS you loose an energy! It's only for bragging rights, but many use it to send short messages to players in other groups.

Sure wish that would work, though! I'd love to milk it for everything I could!

And finally, Since the payout is 543.8K with a collection of 1.26M or 43% of his collection, I'd bet an immediate re-pvp with him would be 43% (1.26M - 543.8K) = 308K. So, getting the max, you always hit him when it's completely regenerated.

And like I first guessed, I don't think his vault matters, because as a dead character, he can't fill it, because with repeat hits, you'd get a percentage of that and it would gradually be drained completely with all the attacks he gets. If you get my drift.

While Challenges are decidedly a waste of Energy credits since you don't win Diamonds, you do get 2 VP for a win and the player challenged loses 1 VP for a loss.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    While Challenges are decidedly a waste of Energy credits since you don't win Diamonds, you do get 2 VP for a win and the player challenged loses 1 VP for a loss.

Here's a question out of curiosity, do you get anything if someone attacks (challenges) and loses?

I don't really monitor challenges OR my VP total; maybe once a month I'll take a glance. I've had anywhere from 1-2 challenges a day to once every couple of weeks; never really gave it much thought until now.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 16,025 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 10,852 AP (JASON78)
    RANK #3: 10,448 AP (REXRITO)
    RANK #10: 6,696 AP (BULLSEYE)
    RANK #30: 4,546 AP (FADILNAYAKA)
    RANK #234: 2,518 AP (SCORPION) ... Global: goal is to qualify for the Silver League; modest & simple.

Drone power level at 5.25M and a great time to stop game play. Happy Super Bowl Sunday :)

• Options
    Here's a question out of curiosity, do you get anything if someone attacks (challenges) and loses?

I don't really monitor challenges OR my VP total; maybe once a month I'll take a glance. I've had anywhere from 1-2 challenges a day to once every couple of weeks; never really gave it much thought until now.

One VP for a losing Challenge, I get a bunch of them, every VP helps.
  • Options
    In spite of the obvious total lack of interest, I am posting the IOS Global standing with 15 Hours left to go:

#1 19321 Homie57 Elites Clan
    #2 14455 Newh7 Elites #15 AT Leaderboard
    #3 14221 Bidaw Elites
    #10 10032 Ashygirl
    #17 8646 Bradr752 Elites #2 AT Leaderboard
    #26 7774 Daddyboy #10 AT Leaderboard
    #30 7310 Maggam

As you can see, not much interest generally, and no interest at all from the top 5, so I am trying to pad my lead a little.
  • Options
    OK yet another 19.5 SNIPER.

The MOOSE 32.77M-53.74M (the TOP 30 19.5 CARIBOU SNIPER clone) is available @ 3,500 GOLD in today's impromptu VIP Event ... not even the TOP 10 weapon ... GLU is tasking us.

I can't remember (if ever) a TOP 30 Global Event weapon was a VIP Prize. Can you BRAD?
  • Options
    OK yet another 19.5 SNIPER.

The MOOSE 32.77M-53.74M (the TOP 30 19.5 CARIBOU SNIPER clone) is available @ 3,500 GOLD in today's impromptu VIP Event ... not even the TOP 10 weapon ... GLU is tasking us.

I can't remember (if ever) a TOP 30 Global Event weapon was a VIP Prize. Can you BRAD?

I was just wondering the same thing. I can't think of another example. It seems like the VIPs have done more recycling in general recently. I assume that the Super will be deja vu all over again.

I can't get anybody to buy in to see what the Super is, but I can't get interested in what is probably yet another retread VIP.
  • Options
    Scorpion, you will not believe the Super: The 5750 gun is the Kodiak Assault and the 7000 Gun is the Chiton. It is a total repeat of the January 25 Super.
  • Options
    Scorpion, you will not believe the Super: The 5750 gun is the Kodiak Assault and the 7000 Gun is the Chiton. It is a total repeat.

What the Hell ... what's wrong with the GLUTONS lately?

I think, if I remember correctly, TRY_AGAIN once battled an opponent weeks ago that had the 19.5 MOOSE SNIPER. The only thing I can think of is that since last week's Global was a total waste from the get go, this VIP Event is just "filler".

It should not have been on the schedule and with TIER 20 just around the corner, it's not an Event that anyone would seriously buy into, so I just don't get "it" ... whatever "it" is these days.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Scorpion, I assume that somebody has posted this already, but I am finally getting around to upgrading my 20.5 Chiton. The 4th level of upgrades cost 14.78M.
  • Options
    Scorpion, I assume that somebody has posted this already, but I am finally getting around to upgrading my 20.5 Chiton. The 4th level of upgrades cost 14.78M.

Thanks ... nope we're the only two that have 20.5s yet I guess, at least we're the only ones posting any data about them :) The final column will probably be around 20M; the 5th level for the URSA was 22M.

I did a "combo" ... full vault + 24 GOLD+ 10M CASH, I believe (it was awhile ago).
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    What really makes no sense for both the last global as well as this VIP is that there is a 21.0 FOX SNIPER in the store for around $660K funny money. The stats are 104.86M/188.74M.

Go Figure.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    What really makes no sense for both the last global as well as this VIP is that there is a 21.0 FOX SNIPER in the store for around $660K funny money. The stats are 104.86M/188.74M.

Go Figure.

This game is all screwed up.

I noticed a 21.0 SNIPER at the start of the Global named LID_SR_SR71 with the same exact specs and now it has the name FOX ... LMAO ... it states:

"NO PARTS AVAILABLE FOR NOW. PLEASE WAIT FOR NEW EVENTS" ... implying a future VIP Event once we reach TIER 20.

... it doesn't appear as a sale item on Google Play. If it's a sale item on IOS, I think you should grab it while you can. Seriously, if it's on sale for funny money, grab it now !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    CONCERNED ... I need the name of your gunsmith please :)