Tier 20 Base

124Next

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    W
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Because there's a 20.5 ASSAULT weapon still up for grabs, I thought I might throw some gasoline on the already "smoldering flames" of CKS.

So here we are ... closing in on the halfway point between TIER 20 and 21.

With 2 x Global Events under your belts, everyone should be at least 50% upgraded on the defense base and should own (or be close to acquiring) 1 or 2 x 20.x weapons. The "key" Global Event is scheduled for next Thursday (02/25); will a 20.5 TESLA be up for grabs? This is truly a pivotal event.

If you're at or near 50% on all relevant upgrades by the close of league play, then you're on schedule for TIER 21.

If you have any GOLD reserves and have been saving it for a rainy day, then a storm is on the horizon; there should be an impromptu 48 hour VIP Event taking place on DAY #1 of league play next week.

If your base falls below that critical 50% threshold and/or your weapons inventory is mostly 19.5, then you have your work cut out for you over the next two Global Events.

You DO NOT want to be in a position of having a partially upgraded TIER 20 base when TIER 21 arrives. The effects would mark the end of competitive game play and would make catching up and staying current improbable; near impossible. You could never win enough diamonds to perform the upgrades required; the GOLD cost would be absolutely unbearable ... even by "heavy spender" standards.

Now is the time to step it up and get busy, if you feel so inclined.

Remember ... it's ONLY A GAME and not worth losing any sleep over :cool:

Due the large vaults, I am pleasantly surprised with how well this base upgrade is going, as well as weapon upgrades.

I have only the last Guard Level and the last Sentry upgrade left to go. Both of these upgrades require a full vault to accomplish.

As far as my weapons are concerned, again I am in great shape. My weapons are as follows:
    21.0 FOX SNIPER (95% upgraded). I was extremely fortunate to find it for funny money.
    20.5 ORC HEAVY (50% upgraded).
    18.5 MISTLETOE ASSAULT (100% upgraded). I have 35 parts already for the 20.5 PANDA ASSAULT.
    19.5 BETELGEUSE TESLA (90% upgraded). I am looking forward to the next TESLA Global, but the BETELGEUSE is still able to mow down the Bots.

So according the Scorpion Plan, I am right on schedule. The only possible problem, that could arise, is GLU does the same thing to CKS that they did in MIRN. During this past global, the GLU brain trust released the new Base 12 a couple of days early.

Hopefully they will not do the same to CKS players.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    W

Due the large vaults, I am pleasantly surprised with how well this base upgrade is going, as well as weapon upgrades.

I have only the last Guard Level and the last Sentry upgrade left to go. Both of these upgrades require a full vault to accomplish.

As far as my weapons are concerned, again I am in great shape. My weapons are as follows:
    21.0 FOX SNIPER (95% upgraded). I was extremely fortunate to find it for funny money.
    20.5 ORC HEAVY (50% upgraded).
    18.5 MISTLETOE ASSAULT (100% upgraded). I have 35 parts already for the 20.5 PANDA ASSAULT.
    19.5 BETELGEUSE TESLA (90% upgraded). I am looking forward to the next TESLA Global, but the BETELGEUSE is still able to mow down the Bots.

So according the Scorpion Plan, I am right on schedule. The only possible problem, that could arise, is GLU does the same thing to CKS that they did in MIRN. During this past global, the GLU brain trust released the new Base 12 a couple of days early.

Hopefully they will not do the same to CKS players.

We're both pretty much in the same boat. I have 4 base upgrades (started on those this morning) remaining but all of my weapons are 100% upgraded; 2 of them 20.5s.

More than any other event, this week's Global will be pivotal. If we can't upgrade the BETELGEUSE, we may hit a wall in TIER 21 possibly requiring that 9-10 charge BETELGEUSE blast to take out a JUGG. The concern is that recently GLU has been hosting TESLA Globals on a two-month rotation since we acquired the MAGAERA back in November.

My inventory of TESLAS includes the following:

14.5 BLACKHOLE
    16.5 WITCH
    17.5 MAGAERA - NOVEMBER
    19.5 BETELGEUSE - JANUARY

It was my choice to skip the 15.5 TESLA; correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we had an 18.5 TESLA Global. There isn't an 18.5 in The Store anyways.

Hopefully the next Global will be for a TESLA and return us to a regular schedule, with regards to that weapon. I hope that TESLA "drought" was simply an oversight on the part of GLU, but I see another chain driven HEAVY up for grabs in the SILVER LEAGUE and that's how the last TESLA drought started.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    We're both pretty much in the same boat. I have 4 base upgrades (started on those this morning) remaining but all of my weapons are 100% upgraded; 2 of them 20.5s.

More than any other event, this week's Global will be pivotal. If we can't upgrade the BETELGEUSE, we may hit a wall in TIER 21 possibly requiring that 9-10 charge BETELGEUSE blast to take out a JUGG. The concern is that recently GLU has been hosting TESLA Globals on a two-month rotation since we acquired the MAGAERA back in November.

My inventory of TESLAS includes the following:

14.5 BLACKHOLE
    15.5 MANTA
    16.5 WITCH
    17.5 MAGAERA - NOVEMBER
    19.5 BETELGEUSE - JANUARY

Hopefully the next Global will be for a TESLA and return us to a regular schedule, with regards to that weapon. I hope that TESLA "drought" was simply an oversight on the part of GLU, but I see another chain driven HEAVY up for grabs in the SILVER LEAGUE and that's how the last TESLA drought started.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

I show the same TESLAs in my inventory, except I have a 14.5 QUAZAR ELITE, instead of the BLACKHOLE.

I agree that a new TESLA is over due. The only thing that worries me is that the 3500 Gold VIP PRIZE is a 20.5 VAGRANT SNIPER. All too often, this VIP prize ends up being the next clone Global Prize.

Although, I do show 2 20.5 TESLA AND 1 21.5 TESLA in the Craft Tab. And as is par for the course, the craft tab is having problems. The weapons are not fully loading and I can not bring up any details on the individual weapon.

Since I am still drawing mostly Bots, my BETELGEUSE is still working great. Therefore, the new TESLA is in the nice category and not the must have, or else.

New Record High Vaults
    870.04K - Real Life Player
    842.78K - Bot Player

760K - Average Vault
    concerned wrote: »
    I show the same TESLAs in my inventory, except I have a 14.5 QUAZAR ELITE, instead of the BLACKHOLE.

I agree that a new TESLA is over due. The only thing that worries me is that the 3500 Gold VIP PRIZE is a 20.5 VAGRANT SNIPER. All too often, this VIP prize ends up being the next clone Global Prize.

Although, I do show 2 20.5 TESLA AND 1 21.5 TESLA in the Craft Tab. And as is par for the course, the craft tab is having problems. The weapons are not fully loading and I can not bring up any details on the individual weapon.

Since I am still drawing mostly Bots, my BETELGEUSE is still working great. Therefore, the new TESLA is in the nice category and not the must have, or else.

New Record High Vaults
    870.04K - Real Life Player
    842.78K - Bot Player

760K - Average Vault

CORRECTION: Apparently I have the 15.5 MANTA in my inventory but never upgraded it. I can only surmise that at the time I was satisfied with the BLACKHOLE and felt upgrading the MANTA wasn't worth the effort, so I skipped the 15.5 cycle; my choice.

My vault payouts have a high of 853.02K (somewhat lower than yours; no doubt attributed to the FOX), and have pretty much "flat-lined" at 750K. I would say the average payout is pretty much the same as yours, but we can now find these opponents with far fewer attempts. I would estimate an average of 2-3 FIND TARGETs (5 max) before hitting a reasonable opponent.

Screenshot_20160223-054444.png?psid=1

The above pattern pretty much goes on for dozens of battles, so I am confident that it's a reliable sampling. I am a little disappointed though since I expected that we might see a 1M DIAMONDS payout by now :) Since my weapons are all maxed out, I guess we'll need to wait until TIER 21.

I also think I'm fighting many more short battles than you are; almost all of my 800K+ payouts are SR.

I noticed the 20.5 OCTOPUS TESLA (117.96M-180.88M) but no 21.5s in craft ... which reminds me, the OCTOPUS was the GOLD LEAGUE prize last week (I was a miserable failure BTW) ...
    ... that (possibly a clone) could be this week's Global Event prize.
    Using 750K as a baseline payout, it takes 53.33 PvP Victories to upgrade a single block of your TIER 20 defense base (an average of 40M Diamonds). For most players, this is the equivalent of a single League Event Day's accumulation.

To completely upgrade your TIER 20 base would require approximately 850 PvP Victories. To put THAT into perspective, 400 PvP victories are required to score 10,000 AP in a Global Event.

Couple your base upgrades with 2 x new weapons upgrades, as well as your drone (possibly), and a daunting task now appears before you each month. Daunting? YES ... but not insurmountable ...
    ... plan out your event participation, set goals that you know are achievable and you'll be fine.

If you're playing less than 12 hours per day, then you need to supplement your battles using GOLD (no way around that). If you decide to NOT use GOLD and opt for the "herculean method" to proceed ...
    ... PLEASE BE CAREFUL ... I don't want to lose any agents due to failing health reasons.

If your significant other hits you over the head with a frying pan, we'll understand :)

The most disastrous thing you can do, is to proceed without a plan.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    CORRECTION: Apparently I have the 15.5 MANTA in my inventory but never upgraded it. I can only surmise that at the time I was satisfied with the BLACKHOLE and felt upgrading the MANTA wasn't worth the effort, so I skipped the 15.5 cycle; my choice.

My vault payouts have a high of 853.02K (somewhat lower than yours; no doubt attributed to the FOX), and have pretty much "flat-lined" at 750K. I would say the average payout is pretty much the same as yours, but we can now find these opponents with far fewer attempts. I would estimate an average of 2-3 FIND TARGETs (5 max) before hitting a reasonable opponent.

Screenshot_20160223-054444.png?psid=1

The above pattern pretty much goes on for dozens of battles, so I am confident that it's a reliable sampling. I am a little disappointed though since I expected that we might see a 1M DIAMONDS payout by now :) Since my weapons are all maxed out, I guess we'll need to wait until TIER 21.

I also think I'm fighting many more short battles than you are; almost all of my 800K+ payouts are SR.

I noticed the 20.5 OCTOPUS TESLA (117.96M-180.88M) but no 21.5s in craft ... which reminds me, the OCTOPUS was the GOLD LEAGUE prize last week (I was a miserable failure BTW) ...
    ... that (possibly a clone) could be this week's Global Event prize.

Our results are so similar, that it is amazing. The FOX must be the main difference between our results. I am fighting mostly long range battles. Almost all of my 800K vaults are long range.

vowy9c.jpg

As far as TESLA in my craft tab, here is what I see. I can not bring up any details, because the gun image never loads and the tab locks up.

2dgmbmu.jpg
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Junior just got a 952.12K payout. His last high was 840. No upgrades on his weapons, and 2 upgrades left on base.

His average is a paltry 625K, senior's is 700K will finish base today.
    try_again wrote: »
    Junior just got a 952.12K payout. His last high was 840. No upgrades on his weapons, and 2 upgrades left on base.

His average is a paltry 625K, senior's is 700K will finish base today.

Good Morning ...

Congratulations on all fronts !!! I too now have only two remaining upgrades to perform on my base.

952.12K ?? All I can say is WOW. I had calculated that a 1M diamond payout might be possible, but thought I might have been off :) I can't think of a more appropriate player to set the new All Time Record Payout (so far as we know) ... TRY_AGAIN.

Since you're killing roughly 70-75 PvP opponents per day, don't kill "yourself" (25 hrs / day using free energy) and you're playing 2-3 games. We've still got plenty of battles left to fight.

"Herculean Method" put to practice ... KUDOS ... I wouldn't have it in me ... KUDOS_AGAIN !!!

*** SMILES ***
    Well Fellow Agents ... when I awaken tomorrow morning, I shall have one more base upgrade and then it's two L-O-N-G weeks of drone development ... just when I thought game play couldn't become more tedious *YUCK*

I really don't know how much more of this I can endure; maybe I should take a break and try to regain my "killer instinct".

Of course, a competitive Global Event featuring a new TESLA might get the juices flowing again :)
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just put my last mortgage payment into T20, Junior has one more to go. Looking forward to upgrading weapons, and screw the drone, I'll go insane if I play any more contracts.

This was very laborious and is making one consider why am I doing this? It use to feel like you were building up your standing. Now more like owing my soul to the company store?

Maybe a shiny new Tesla will brighten my day.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    The new tesla is cool. I went ahead and got the super VIP also. Didn't want the chain drive heavy LOL.