Options

Tier Base 21 Released on IOS

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Ok, this guy isn't even in my clan, I don't have the Tier 21 update yet, but somehow it seems I'd be shooting myself in the foot to take his diamonds?

Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-55-131.png

OK ... OK ... wait a minute ... you sure this isn't a JUNIOR vs SENIOR moment? That 151K drone does look suspicious though. I remember another SCORPION chasing me through the Global a few times, even blew his head off ... but I'm the only TRUE SCORPION ... I think :(

Either way, it's computer generated even though it appears to be a "real life" player. I wouldn't classify him as a "bot" but some sort of clone for sure.

If anyone remembers, I once asked how you guys can tell for sure if a player is real or not ... this was the reason. I still have nightmares about that phantom SCORPION sneaking up behind me and shooting me in the head LMAO :)

BTW ... where did you get that player skin?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Yes, it's Senior ready to take out Junior, but he's not into filicide. Just after this, he was taken for 951K, so guess he should have just done the dirty deed!

It's the Mercenary outfit, from the last clan wars. Presently we are playing for the Marksman outfit. Don't care much for that one with a target on the breast. You can see the prizes on the Clan, Season, Prizes tab. And change to your outfit on the Home Customize screen to see if you have enough parts. Maybe next, we will get a Bunny suit - wouldn't that be worth fighting for!

Junior has been working very hard trying to make up the gap that use to exist - I think at tier 6 and no secondaries, senior was tier 10? So, that's the reason he's barely touched his drone. Not that senior's is much better - just started it last tier.

So I guess at this point in the day, GLU will wait till Monday to send us the update, no?
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I just bought Base Economy Upgrade II. So in 4 hours I will know what the next vault level and what Tier II upgrades will be.
  • Options
    Base Economy II upgrade is complete, numbers are as follows:

Max Vault = 52.01M
    HQ Vault = 1.88M
    Diamonds/Hour = 455.15K

Guard, Sentry, Health Tier I upgrade = 48.62M
    Guard, Sentry, HealtH Tier II and Economy III upgrade = 52.01M

Player Health at Level 199 is 302.30M.

Record High Vault is still at 1.07M
  • Options
    Wow, two updates in one day, and you still have the evening to build up!

And holy ----! Level 199, man your thumbs are flying!

Looks like no content update for Androids this weekend.

Edit... have you also done the Guard, Sentry, Health Tier I upgrades too, or just a estimate???
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Tier 21 Levels: 45.23M, 48.62M, 52.01M, 55.4M and 58.79M Diamonds.

Base Economy, fully upgraded, was a 59.79M Vault, produces 546.18K/Hr with a 2.12M collector.
  • Options
    Wow, two updates in one day, and you still have the evening to build up!

And holy ----! Level 199, man your thumbs are flying!

Looks like no content update for Androids this weekend.

Edit... have you also done the Guard, Sentry, Health Tier I upgrades too, or just a estimate???

Tier II Guard, Sentry, and Health upgrades were estimates. So far, CKS Dev team has left that part alone and they are not screwing with us like they are in MIRN.

I also see that Brad has confirmed the rest of the upgrade costs.

I am currently half way to filling the vault for Base Economy III. But with an average vault size of 930K, it does not take long to fill the vault.

New all time High vault is now 1.1M.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Tier 21 Levels: 45.23M, 48.62M, 52.01M, 55.4M and 58.79M Diamonds.

Base Economy, fully upgraded, was a 59.79M Vault, produces 546.18K/Hr with a 2.12M collector.

Good news (I guess) since it's only 805+ million diamonds :) which is, by GLU standards, a modest increase over the 600 million or so diamonds we spent on TIER 20. When I factor in the larger vault sizes, assuming 900K as an average, the net increase is a reasonable 5% ... I can live with that (assuming one can stomach the 5% increase in less than 1 month).

The "House" always comes out on top.

I was planning for 1 billion diamonds to spend on the base; every so often GLU will surprise me.

*** SMILES ***

Well I was out partying last night, and DAY #4 appears to be a cakewalk for the duration ...
    ... I'll fill my vault and wait for tomorrow's content update ... hopefully.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Good Morning Gentlemen/Ladies ...

It's Monday morning and I know it's way to early for the GLUTONS to arrive at work, but I wanted to mention that TIER 21 has still not been delivered to Google Play.

I have also noticed a modest increase in frequency of connection related failures this morning ... nothing critical but it required me to "RETRY" a few times before the game would successfully load. It almost "feels" like the servers are "under stress".

Could be me or my imagination, but my gut tells me that everything is not "peaches and cream" over at GLU HQ.
  • Options
    I mirror both points, but, when was it that it was smooth running over at HQ? I must have missed that second.

Was there a mention on the new region, yet?

Btw, the new tesla has so far not changed frequency of my 95% rate of short missions, nor brought up payouts on longs. Guess the old 19.5x Caribou is a real anchor for me.
  • Options
    I mirror both points, but, when was it that it was smooth running over at HQ? I must have missed that second.

Was there a mention on the new region, yet?

Btw, the new tesla has so far not changed frequency of my 95% rate of short missions, nor brought up payouts on longs. Guess the old 19.5x Caribou is a real anchor for me.

I assume the CARIBOU is a SNIPER? If so, that's the weak link that needs to be upgraded. That's why you're getting more shorts than longs, as well as the lower vaults on the longs ... In short you need to attract a "better class" of opponent. :)

Remember this though, the longer we compete at a given TIER, the lower and less frequent the higher vault payouts. The reason is relatively simple, most have become current by now and "bot" battles become less frequent.

I really need the new TIER ... it's becoming a burden sitting on a full vault ... waiting :(

On a side note: Can you believe these numb nuts are already playing peek-a-boo with the Silver League standings ... nobody is willing to move forward. Usually there is someone who wants that top prize, but not today ... I don't have the time or the patience for this BS. I don't even know who these players are or where they came from ... SMH

I've definitely been dropped into the wrong bracket LMAO I may have to just grab the GOLD and try to complete my weapon tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yes, the Caribou 19.5x 53.74M was the highest (top 30) powered sniper offered in Global so far.

And, I'm fully upgraded on Tier 20 and Elysium 20.5x heavy 180.62M, Panda 20.5x assault 107.48M. Cuttlefish on it's first upgrade, 8.87M diamonds. All weapons are 100% except the new tesla.

The Fox was never offered in my Store, and not about to pay 3500 Gold for it! Sorry for not being in your class... as usual, I'm the step child on the wrong side of the tracks.

At least, I don't have to worry about 1st place weapons, this assault would give a small boost, but don't have problems with payouts on shorts. Just waiting for content update.
  • Options
    Yes, the Caribou 19.5x 53.74M was the highest (top 30) powered sniper offered in Global so far.

And, I'm fully upgraded on Tier 20 and Elysium 20.5x heavy 180.62M, Panda 20.5x assault 107.48M. Cuttlefish on it's first upgrade, 8.87M diamonds. All weapons are 100% except the new tesla.

The Fox was never offered in my Store, and not about to pay 3500 Gold for it! Sorry for not being in your class... as usual, I'm the step child on the wrong side of the tracks.

At least, I don't have to worry about 1st place weapons, this assault would give a small boost, but don't have problems with payouts on shorts. Just waiting for content update.

The FOX was never offered for 3500 GOLD ... it's a consolation prize that you could have won parts for over the course of 2-3 VIP Events for around 500 GOLD total (that's how I did it) ... too late for that now though.

I know you're allergic to VIP events, but you should check them every so often especially when it comes to sniper parts. The same parts are usually offered for the entire month. As far as The Store, that was due to CONCERNED's personal gunsmith.

A new SNIPER will come up for grabs eventually. Keep the faith.

I can't believe with 17.5 hours remaining in this league event that I am in 4th with 36 VP and the TOP 3 have 38 VP ... it's tempting to not even check until tonight LOL
  • Options
    Sounds about as risky as spinning for parts, lol! Just trust GLU, keep putting in X amount of gold each week and trusting that those final parts you need will be there - ah, really? You put GLU and trust in the same statement? One thing to have to pay, another thing to wait them out with a minor 1 sided payout penalty.

And the father says to the son, don't worry, boy - it'll grow.

Enjoy your fight for the tesla. Next week should be a sniper, I can wait.
  • Options
    Sounds about as risky as spinning for parts, lol! Just trust GLU, keep putting in X amount of gold each week and trusting that those final parts you need will be there - ah, really? You put GLU and trust in the same statement? One thing to have to pay, another thing to wait them out with a minor 1 sided payout penalty.

And the father says to the son, don't worry, boy - it'll grow.

Enjoy your fight for the tesla. Next week should be a sniper, I can wait.

It's always been that way, where have you been? Matter of fact it got so bad once that the same parts were offered for 3 months ... of course after 3 months the weapon is all but useless and we'd start complaining. If memory serves, I believe it was the FLUTE that was offered as parts for almost 3 months.

Although the Super VIP is for high rollers, there are times when the VIP event can be useful.

Stop playing it so close to the vest ... it's free GOLD ... spend some LOL As I think about it, all that was used in my case was milestone GOLD. It aint serving no purpose just sitting there right?

The bottom line for this game is to use GOLD to maximize your diamond production and use those diamonds for upgrades ... pretty monotonous, but simple.
  • Options
    If it turns out to be only 500, I'll probably take GLU up on this. I remember seeing (and hearing) the over and over repetition of the Flute, so, I haven't paid that much attention. One of the (cheap as*s) players in my clan saves up all his gold (350 / week and 50 for each region), and does a super vip. In my estimation, it doesn't look but a month or so before the rest catch up to him.

SuperVIP just ain't what a superVIP use to be.
  • Options
    This is true about the Super VIP. BRAD can attest, and I like to use the KARMA as the perfect example, we acquired that weapon 3 full TIERS before it was at par ... that was SUPER, for sure. Currently, as I see it, it might afford you faster kills, but that's debatable. It certainly provides little advantage in winning battles OR diamonds. Another example was the 18.5 SPANISH BOOT; it had the power of a 20.5 HEAVY (for about a week) and you experienced the difference yourself.

So while it may not change the number of battles you win, it sure as hell made them allot easier.
    That was then and this is now ...

I use these events to grab items that aren't available otherwise, like the TESLA drought we recently experienced ... it's a backup plan at best because it no longer provides an edge ... BUT ...

For those that would spend GOLD on battles anyways, it's best to always spend your GOLD during a VIP Event. IF you ask most high rollers, acquiring a VIP Event weapon is a side effect as opposed to the primary objective. It's really nothing more than a reward from GLU for spending so much GOLD on other aspects of the game.

Lets face it, any of us can win at a rate of 100-1 while using nothing more than a sling shot, so the game has changed dramatically. It's all about accumulating diamonds now.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch .... where the hell is TIER 21?
  • Options
    If it turns out to be only 500, I'll probably take GLU up on this. I remember seeing (and hearing) the over and over repetition of the Flute, so, I haven't paid that much attention. One of the (cheap as*s) players in my clan saves up all his gold (350 / week and 50 for each region), and does a super vip. In my estimation, it doesn't look but a month or so before the rest catch up to him.

If I might ask, what is wrong with saving up for a Super VIP? Is there something else to spend the Gold on?

I know that I save my Gold up until I have 3500 and then I buy into the VIP, if I want that weeks weapon. I am still spending the All Energy Refill that I bought from the last TELSA VIP. I still have 78 left, as well as, 39 1 Energy. I only use them during a Global or League Event when I need to hit a certain level. Other than that, for the benefit of the Clan, there is nothing that I can "buy" that will help the clan.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch .... where the hell is TIER 21?

It is really odd that they have not pushed the update out to Android players yet. The only minor issue that I have seen, so far, is our member levels do not display correctly when the clan is brought up from the Season Leaderboard in the Clan Tab. Except for me, all of the other Level 200 Clan Members are listed at Level 190.

Also, at level 200 with the 1st Player Health Upgrade completed, my health now reads 319.089M health. There is another 31,474 health available by upgrading the last three player health upgrades. This extra health, that I can get, might make the difference between living or dying in my next battle. LOL
  • Options

Just wanted to be clear, that's 500 per VIP event. Usually that will net you 10 parts (1,000 will get you 30 parts). So it's not exactly cheap ... more like half the price of a weapon offered at 3,500. The trick is to catch it at the right time for the right weapon, so you need to check every VIP event.
  • Options
    TIER 21 HAS ARRVIED on Google Play ... NOT ... Sorry bad joke :(

Question: Has the REGION on iOS been unlocked yet? If so this Is the first time a TIER update failed to come down on Android before the REGION was unlocked on iOS. I've also had a rather stark thought ... that's it, it's over ... no more updates.

No more updates, then no more weapons and finally no more fun ... let's hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    TIER 21 HAS ARRVIED on Google Play ... NOT ... Sorry bad joke :(

Question: Has the REGION on iOS been unlocked yet? If so this Is the first time a TIER update failed to come down on Android before the REGION was unlocked on iOS. I've also had a rather stark thought ... that's it, it's over ... no more updates.

No more updates, then no more weapons and finally no more fun ... let's hope I'm wrong.

No, we have another 17 3/4 hours to go before the new region, VIGORE II opens.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    No, we have another 17 3/4 hours to go before the new region, VIGORE II opens.

Then there is still hope I suppose. I've sent Customer Care a ticket and they asked what the email address was that I use for signing into CKS. What does that have to do with anything? The usual explanation, "The DEV Team asked us to gather this information and forward it to them".

Something is definitely wrong over there as the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing ...
    ... (what a surprise).

I've also noticed that not one single banner ad pop up had occurred during the Global ... no SALE ITEMS ads or PvP WEAPONS ads ... nothing. If it weren't for PvP itself, it's almost as if Android is totally incommunicado with GLU's servers. Connection related failures were increasing in frequency as well; not as bad as it once was, but noticeable. Oh, not a single CONTENT UPDATE either.

Keeping fingers crossed though.

On another note: how did you do last night? I had to awaken an hour or two before the "final horn" to finish these guys off. :) They never knew what hit 'em.
  • Options
    Good luck with getting back a meaningful reply before the content is released.

Just thinking what a one-way street it was between Handles and the dev team. Somehow I envision there's only a downstream path of communication, and a request for a time to release lies somewhere at the top of the chain.

Would be nice to have a maxed vault ready for the update, but GLU tries to be as difficult as possible. I may go back to Cuttlefish upgrades and not drone weapon upgrades, since I've given up holding my breath.

I guess this Android programming is really difficult stuff, poor babies. You think this was the first time they've done a tier update.
  • Options
    Good luck with getting back a meaningful reply before the content is released.

Just thinking what a one-way street it was between Handles and the dev team. Somehow I envision there's only a downstream path of communication, and a request for a time to release lies somewhere at the top of the chain.

Would be nice to have a maxed vault ready for the update, but GLU tries to be as difficult as possible. I may go back to Cuttlefish upgrades and not drone weapon upgrades, since I've given up holding my breath.

I guess this Android programming is really difficult stuff, poor babies. You think this was the first time they've done a tier update.

You mean IF the content is released ...

I hear ya Bro ... a full vault goes a long way towards upgrading the CUTTLEFISH. I've practically upgraded my drone two full levels while waiting for the TIER 21 update. I definitely expected TIER 21 to be here yesterday and since the countdown to the next region, VIGORE II is only hours away, we have an informal "drop dead" date/time. Hell they've even stopped trying to come up with new story lines OR unique names for the new regions.

It looks bad, to say the least, so by all means, do not delay any needed upgrades for this nonsense; besides a full vault isn't much work these days say roughly 50-60 PvP victories. You can do that by Noon tomorrow without breaking a sweat ... makes no sense to sit on it any longer.
  • Options
    Here's a question to ponder ... what would it actually mean if DEFENSE TIER upgrades were to actually cease? Assuming that the game itself would remain "online", I can provide you with the REAL answer and this is exactly what I shall do, should this turn of events come to pass.

In the meantime, give it some "deep" thought and post your responses; some results are easily predictable, others might surprise you.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    What do you mean by defense tier upgrades - the Guard & Sentry upgrades? Or the Health upgrades that usually are paled by the health received from leveling up?

I'm sure I'll get this wrong, but here goes.

From a defensive position do defensive increases really do anything? With the weapon powers for a very long time, no tier upgrades seem to have any effect on wins, only the level power of the individual targets.

And when in an offensive seat and the new tiers come out, it seems more a situation of the target level powers are the problem to defeating the base. It may take more shots to defeat the base, and exacerbated by the lack of health from not being leveled up initially.
  • Options
    TRY_AGAIN has stated an obvious conclusion, is it really a defense base? Is it defending anything at all and if it is, how effective is it at defending whatever "it" is? Oh yeah ... the diamond vault ... Hmm
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Vigor 2 is open on ios