Tier 22 Base has been released

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
Tier 22 has been released as well as Level 210 on IOS.
Prev13

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Tier 22 has been released as well as Level 210 on IOS.

Hip Hip ... wait ... what do you mean by Level 210? The region is already unlocked? :):):)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hip Hip ... wait ... what do you mean by Level 210? The region is already unlocked? :):):)

I have not finished the last region yet, so I can not answer if the new region is unlocked.

But so far, level 201 is a health increase of 16M+.

2j5kmjn.jpgj

Level 202 is a health increase of 33M+.

13zy5vp.jpg
    I have not finished the last region yet, so I can not answer if the new region is unlocked.

But so far, level 201 is a health increase of 16M+.

Level 202 is a health increase of 32M+.

You ever get the feeling that we're going to need all that health one day? :) ...

Cheers !!! keep us posted as to "health" and "vaults".

KUDOS
    Bot's vaults have risen a little bit, without any upgrades completed, they are now running 1.11M.

118d5at.jpgj
    Bot's vaults have risen a little bit, without any upgrades completed, they are now running 1.11M.

Looking real good ... 1.11M was my high vault for the longest at TIER 21. I suspect 1.5M will become the average take. The vaults will NOT significantly increase until you've acquired at least a 22.0 SNIPER. I've already proven that base upgrades have no effect on vault payouts ... not even BASE ECONOMY.

Could just be a left over from yesterday's tier. :(

In fact, the only useful aspect of the DEFENSE BASE is the vault's capacity ... nothing more.

My primary (only) concern is how much TIER 22 upgrades are going to cost me *weeping uncontrollably*

I see your drone is at level 11.1M ... Level 11 weapons make the drone quite lethal, in case you're wondering :)

D.a.m.n I almost forgot ... once the "stats" are unlocked, defense power (max) should be 377.48M ... please confirm (Thx).
    Just checked ... TIER 22 is available on Google Play and the new region "RAZERBLADE II" will unlock in 8 hours.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Fantastic. I will be leaving for several hours, so I will turn the mantle over to you for further updates.

Level 203 and 204 resulted in health increases of 33.55M each. So I am at 436.56M total health now.

2dvvrzb.jpg
    Fantastic. I will be leaving for several hours, so I will turn the mantle over to you for further updates.

Level 203 and 204 resulted in health increases of 33.55M each. So I am at 436.56M total health now.

Gotcha ...we the assassins of CKS Salute You !!! LMAO

"Jacob Harkin" is about to die ... all that game cash up in flames, what a shame.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    My internet connection died today. Did CKS on a cellular data line. First level 22 upgrade is 58.79M, second is 63.2M. Player Health at Level 210 is 637.899M.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    My internet connection died today. Did CKS on a cellular data line. First level 22 upgrade is 58.79M, second is 63.2M. Player Health at Level 210 is 637.899M.

Jeez ... looks like 1 BILLION for sure on base. I'll be waiting until I can get a better weapon BEFORE I'll tackle base upgrades ... I need the largest vaults possible ...

We should be working for De Beers with all the diamond mining we're doing LOL
  • c4hkri5c4hkri5 Registered Users 6 Posts
    lvl 210 > player health at 637.889.088 (still no upgrade T22)

---this will long journey to complete t22---
    lol
    c4hkri5 wrote: »
    lvl 210 > player health at 637.889.088 (still no upgrade T22)

---this will long journey to complete t22---
    lol

There's no hurry but it will be a solid 2-week effort to get the base upgraded. Weapons come first and I'm looking forward to Thursday's Global and VIP Events for sure since I'm empty on energy.

I'll just cruise out the last league event, work on pushing the drone up a notch and be patient. :)

Oh yeah ... and of course, close some contracts ... Harkin escaped LOL
    OK so I haven't unlocked my TIER 22 "stats" as yet ... yeah I know, but my TIER 21 project, as well as the 1 week delay receiving the TIER 21 update, suggested to me that there is definitely no rush. :)

That being said, I have noticed a significant increase in vault payouts in the range of 1.1M-1.2M even with 21.x weapons, so I am expecting closer to 1.4-1.5M once the weapons are current. The 21.5s are holding their own in battle, so far, without the benefit of any significant boost in player heath (currently at Level 202). The 20.5 CUTTLEFISH TESLA is still lethal.

All together this is great news for those who are flirting with TIER 22, but are essentially still TIER 21 gladiators (like myself) ... you can compete and be successful in PvP; just get that health component max'd out.

Although I know upgrading the base has no practical benefit at all (aside from vault capacity), my immediate plan is to max out BASE ECONOMY (something we've always done for many months now); then concentrate on the weapons upgrades starting with the 1st TIER 22 Global Event.

I've also noticed that I'm not being attacked; the match maker may have become my friend for now.

I hope this helps ...

What the hell ... we just fought a 1 man CLAN. Now it's stuff like this that drives me to Jack. LOL

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Got both players entry tickets to T22, maxed secondaries. Finally in the M payout territory permanently. Best payout so far 1.26M. Mostly 950K before the tier hit, so this did help for me.

Also have finished the Level 210 climb and matchups are relatively the same as before - easy and quick.

Senior has the Abhirati Heavy at 361M. It is far superior to the Haruspex at 95% because of the way the Gatling gun doesn't lag against juggs and gun turrets like the chain drive weapons that start to drop in fire rate during simultaneous fire. Seems like a programming induced feature rather than a device lagging problem.
    TIER 22 "stats" unlocked in: 03:59:54. Now get that player health up to par and I'm ready for ... :cool:
    I'm getting a fairly steady stream of 1.2M vaults now.

Has anyone raided anything larger, say 1.3M+ as yet? If so, what is in your weapons inventory? ...
    ... I'm trying to get a handle on weapons rating vs. raided vault size.

Also, I'm fighting mostly short range battles to raid the larger vaults.

BRAD I'm sure your raiding larger vaults :)

I'm just about done for the evening; will meet again during tomorrow's Global Event.

Good Luck !!!

Has anyone raided anything larger, say 1.3M+ as yet? If so, what is in your weapons inventory? ...

I'm just about done for the evening; will meet again during tomorrow's Global Event.

Good Luck !!!

My cut off is 1.3M, averaging 1.35M, largest vault 1.41M

2 levels of Base Economy upgrade, Vault 67.61M, Supply limit 2.44M, Diamonds per hour, 682.73K

Good Luck !!!

I am getting a steady diet of 1.13 vaults right now. I am still fighting mainly Long Range battles because that is where my strongest weapons are. My Short Range weapons are in bad need of being upgraded, so the vaults are considerably lower.

Weapons are as follows:
    SNIPER x21.5 CORSAC 95% upgraded
    ASSAULT x20.5 PANDA 95% upgraded
    TESLA x21.5 BUTTERFLY MKII 80% upgraded
    HEAVY x20.5 ORC 75% upgraded

Waiting on tonight's VIP to see what weapons are offered. I have accumulated 6700 in free Gold so far, so I am looking to spend.

I have completed Economy level 1 upgraded so far and have just started on level 2. All weapons are still working great against bots, but the Short Range battles are a little tough against RL players. A TESLA battle takes around 20secs, while a SR bot battle will take around a minute, depending on how much ducking the boss does.
    My cut off is 1.3M, averaging 1.35M, largest vault 1.41M

2 levels of Base Economy upgrade, Vault 67.61M, Supply limit 2.44M, Diamonds per hour, 682.73K

P-E-R-F-E-C-T Sir Brad ... right where I thought you would be. :) and where we all "should" be in time.
    I am getting a steady diet of 1.13 vaults right now. I am still fighting mainly Long Range battles because that is where my strongest weapons are. My Short Range weapons are in bad need of being upgraded, so the vaults are considerably lower.

Weapons are as follows:
    SNIPER x21.5 CORSAC 95% upgraded
    ASSAULT x20.5 PANDA 95% upgraded
    TESLA x21.5 BUTTERFLY MKII 80% upgraded
    HEAVY x20.5 ORC 75% upgraded

Waiting on tonight's VIP to see what weapons are offered. I have accumulated 6700 in free Gold so far, so I am looking to spend.

I have completed Economy level 1 upgraded so far and have just started on level 2. All weapons are still working great against bots, but the Short Range battles are a little tough against RL players. A TESLA battle takes around 20secs, while a SR bot battle will take around a minute, depending on how much ducking the boss does.

Your 20 seconds (LR) and 60 seconds (SR) is exactly what I am experiencing and I have a pair of 21.5s and a 20.5 TESLA, so I don't think the weapons will make much of a difference. I need a better ASSAULT going forward though.

I am somewhat surprised that you're still using the ORC. Was that your re-certification week?

I'm even more surprised that you would fight SR battles at all with those weapons ... You Go Killer !!! :cool:

Now you know what I mean when I speculated that the weapons are moving towards parity.

We're both in the same boat though ... Daddy needs some better killing machines.

PS I've cleared out my weapons locker; now it's time to raid some diamonds. Ooh Rah !!!
    OK Gents ... my new Record High Vault Take: 1.43M (Short Range), so it definitely looks like we're headed towards a 1.5M baseline.

I'm off to the salt mines, I'll catch up with you later on this afternoon.

Good Luck !!!
    Your 20 seconds (LR) and 60 seconds (SR) is exactly what I am experiencing and I have a pair of 21.5s and a 20.5 TESLA, so I don't think the weapons will make much of a difference. I need a better ASSAULT going forward though.

I am somewhat surprised that you're still using the ORC. Was that your re-certification week?

I'm even more surprised that you would fight SR battles at all with those weapons ... You Go Killer !!! :cool:

Now you know what I mean when I speculated that the weapons are moving towards parity.

We're both in the same boat though ... Daddy needs some better killing machines.

PS I've cleared out my weapons locker; now it's time to raid some diamonds. Ooh Rah !!!

Yes it was during the recertification down time that the HEAVY weapon had to suffer. The occasional SR battle comes from either a Clan War or else from the times that the battle matching algorithm goes berserk and starts to offer only Short Range battles. When that happens, the first 900K+ battle that pops up, I take.

However, all this will be changing, after another 129 of free gold, I will be able to spring for all of the Super VIP weapons.
    I have all of the weapons from the VIP Event, except for the HEAVY (I need another 85 Gold). I am now up to a LR High Vault of 1.33M diamonds.
    I have all of the weapons from the VIP Event, except for the HEAVY (I need another 85 Gold). I am now up to a LR High Vault of 1.33M diamonds.

You had better hurry ... you only have 3.5 days left :)
    You had better hurry ... you only have 3.5 days left :)

Tell me about it, lol. The pressure is on. The minutes are just clicking by.
    OK Gents ... my new Record High Vault Take: 1.43M (Short Range), so it definitely looks like we're headed towards a 1.5M baseline.

I'm off to the salt mines, I'll catch up with you later on this afternoon.

Good Luck !!!

I am almost up there with you. Just took down a LR Vault of 1.41M. My SR Vaults are 1.33M. In fact, I was looking thru my Batle Log and out of my last 50 battles, only 3 have been under 1M diamonds. Who would have ever thought this to be possible.
    Tier 22 Base Economy, fully upgraded: Vault, 76.43M, Collector: 2.76M, Production: 819.28K per hour.
    I am almost up there with you. Just took down a LR Vault of 1.41M. My SR Vaults are 1.33M. In fact, I was looking thru my Batle Log and out of my last 50 battles, only 3 have been under 1M diamonds. Who would have ever thought this to be possible.

I can feel you nipping at my heels :) my SR high vault remains @ 1.43M and my LR high vault is now 1.41M. Starting tomorrow (today) I will be skipping any vault smaller than 1.2M-1.3M and see how many "FIND TARGETs" that will require and work from there.

After 1 day I only registered 50 Victories (no defeats); I was planning to play a little more but had to work after hours. This weekend, we'll crank it up a notch (or two).

*** SMILES ***
    Tier 22 Base Economy, fully upgraded: Vault, 76.43M, Collector: 2.76M, Production: 819.28K per hour.

I'm right there with you Bro. How's being #1 feeling these days? Any real threats on the horizon and how is that drone coming along? ... I looked at that 188.7M max power rating and decided to max out my drone weapons first :) you know the usual ... build a better killer, recycle later ... type approach.

188.7M seems so far away at this point, I can't take it seriously ... but as we always say, what else am I going to spend all of those diamonds on? Well ... weapons, base ... C'est Le Vie.

Maybe GLU will start offering 100M "mega parts" soon. LOL

Good Hunting !!!
    Anyone that has unlocked the TIER 22 "stats", should have noticed by now that to fully upgrade your TIER 22 DEFENSE BASE will require roughly 2/3 1-DM (diamond month OR 1,600,000,000 diamonds) ...

The actual cost is 1,099,440,000 Diamonds; that's about 846 PvP Victories @ 1.3M per raided vault.

GLU is plenty of things, but they must keep us in "The Game" and this explains the current ...
    ... "Hammer of God" Global/VIP Events.

It's equally obvious that Global / League Event weapons alone will not make the cut; by the time we've collected the requisite weapons, we'll be at the next TIER. :(

There is a method to my madness ... Mua-Ha-Ha :) "The End" may be closer than ever before.

But until we reach that point ... Let's have some fun.

PS I'm still taking applications for players willing to stop upgrading their base on a 4 week cycle.