Tier 22 Base has been released

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I can feel you nipping at my heels :) my SR high vault remains @ 1.43M and my LR high vault is now 1.41M. Starting tomorrow (today) I will be skipping any vault smaller than 1.2M-1.3M and see how many "FIND TARGETs" that will require and work from there.

After 1 day I only registered 50 Victories (no defeats); I was planning to play a little more but had to work after hours. This weekend, we'll crank it up a notch (or two).

*** SMILES ***

My Current High vault, for both LR and SR battles, is now 1.4M.

So far, it has taken a maximum of 5 skips to find a vault of at least 1.2M. Base Economy has been upgrades twice.

My current weapons are listed below:

SNIPER: 23.0 TALON MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 35%.
    TESLA: 22.5 OSSUARY (acquired 04/07) @ 10%.
    ASSAULT: 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 15%.
    HEAVY: 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 0%.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    My Current High vault, for both LR and SR battles, is now 1.4M.

So far, it has taken a maximum of 5 skips to find a vault of at least 1.2M. Base Economy has been upgrades twice.

My current weapons are listed below:

SNIPER: 23.0 TALON MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 35%.
    TESLA: 22.5 OSSUARY (acquired 04/07) @ 10%.
    ASSAULT: 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 15%.
    HEAVY: 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 0%.

WOW that does look familiar :) I took the Hammer up to 30% ... that's as far as we'll need to go for TIER 22 (30%-40%), which leaves plenty of head room for TIER 23.

I've hit the 1.41 and 1.43 a few times and I'm starting to think that may be the ceiling, for the time being anyways.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    WOW that does look familiar :) I took the Hammer up to 30% ... that's as far as we'll need to go for TIER 22 (30%-40%), which leaves plenty of head room for TIER 23.

I've hit the 1.41 and 1.43 a few times and I'm starting to think that may be a ceiling, for the time being anyways.

The projected weapon upgrade numbers are definitely good to hear. It give us an idea as to where to put our diamonds. Against the Bots that I have been facing so far, my weapons have been doing an fantastic job, at the levels that they currently are. Against a RL player, they are probably going to be underpowered and need to by upgraded to the levels that you are projecting.

I have drawn the 1.4M vaults fairly often, probably 6 to 8 times in the last day or so. So it looks like your vault estimate may be spot on.
    We all started out playing CKS because we like to shoot at things and it's fun; latent "snipers" at heart. :cool:

We fought our way through the campaigns, closed our contracts and at some point in time, we ventured into PvP. I remember the very first time I tried PvP and at the close of that very first Global Event, I recall saying to myself, "I need a better weapon!" ... and so began our never ending journey down the rabbit hole.

The bait was taken ... hook, line and sinker.

Now ... to the subject at hand.

I've been playing CKS for 1 solid year now and in that time I've accumulated many weapons and parts. During that year, I've bought into the VIP Events six (6) times; four times I went "all the way" to the top Super VIP prize. Some live and die by the Global / League events, others solely by VIP Events (that's a player's choice); I've found a balance between the two that works for me.

Of the four times that I completed the Super VIP Event, only twice was I able to secure all four weapons, SNIPER, ASSAULT, TESLA and HEAVY that would collectively have an effective lifecycle of 60 days or more for 7,000 GOLD. The first was in September of 2015; the other is currently underway ... so this is a rare occurrence indeed.

Obviously, VIP Event participation requires the expenditure of GOLD. How you acquire that GOLD is entirely up to the player and the amount of time each has available for playing the game, et al. How do you spend that GOLD once you have it? Well that's a subjective choice as well, but there are a few basic guidelines to follow to get the biggest "bang" for your GOLD.

(1) Unless you're in dire straits, ONLY spend GOLD during the VIP Events.

(2) If you're on a limited budget (I find a 60 day cycle sufficient), then you must maximize your return.

(3) Learn the cycle of events; time your participation so it coincides with the start of a new cycle.

That's all there really is. But most important of all is to be PATIENT and wait for the right opportunity.

At TIER 22 the costs of upgrades are staggering, to say the least. You'll hear me throwing around numbers like BILLIONS of diamonds and hundreds, even THOUSANDS, of PvP Victories ... they're just numbers, for everything is relative.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    TIER 22
    Unlock "TIER 22 STATS" - 58.79M Diamonds - 598 GOLD.

BASE ECONOMY:
    Column 1: 58.79M Diamonds - 350 GOLD
    Column 2: 63.21M Diamonds - 450 GOLD
    Column 3: 67.61M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 4: 72.02M Diamonds - 650 GOLD

Total Base Economy: 261.62M Diamonds - 2,000 GOLD

GUARD, SENTRY, HEALTH:
    Column 1: 63.21M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 67.61M Diamonds - 550 GOLD
    Column 3: 72.02M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 76.43M Diamonds - 780 GOLD

Total Guard, Sentry, Health (each): 279.27M Diamonds - 2,410 GOLD

Total TIER 22: 1,099.44M Diamonds - 9,828 GOLD

Now that's a whole lot of PvP Battles :cool: Ooh Rah !!!

Time to get back to work ... Good Hunting !!!
    Anyone who has been following my posts knows one thing for certain ... I love ASSAULT WEAPONS ... for one very good reason, aside from the TESLA, it is the most lethal weapon there is; not to mention the cheapest to upgrade.

In the hands of an experienced "assassin", the ASSAULT WEAPON can take on the toughest opponents and dispatch an enemy faster than any other weapon (TESLA aside).

Huh? ... what? ... SCORPION surely you've been hitting the Jack again.

Nope ... well maybe just a little :)

The first thing you need to do is open your mind and consider that GLU's weapons ratings are completely misleading, bordering on outright lies. Sure a 23.5 is better than a 21.5, but what about comparing two 23.5s against each other.

Surely a weapon such as the GODHAMMER power rated @ 1.29B is "stronger" than the SABERTOOTH, which is power rated @ 1.05B?

Nope ... wrong again.

Curious? I only judge based on my experiences in target practice and nothing more. All you really need to do is check the "Damage Rating" of each weapon and you tell me. Here, I'll save you some time ...

23.5 GODHAMMER HEAVY - 786.43M-1.29B - 30% upgraded, the effective power rating is 872.42M.
    23.5 SABERTOOTH ASSAULT - 712.03M-1.05B - 35% upgraded, the effective power rating is 784.33M.

GODHAMMER
    DAMAGE: 62,521,344
    FIRE RATE: 690
    CLIP SIZE: Unlimited
    OVERHEAT: 9

SABERTOOTH
    DAMAGE: 86,743,448
    FIRE RATE: 570
    CLIP SIZE: 46
    RELOAD: 2

Think it's a fluke? Still not a believer?

Compare the 21.5 RAINBOW MKII ASSAULT to the 21.5 HARUSPEX HEAVY ... you will find that it has ALWAYS been this way ... similarly rated weapons (HEAVY vs ASSAULT) the ASAULT WEAPON will come out on top every time, therefore the effective power ratings are misleading.

Each has it's benefits and shortcomings. The HEAVY NEVER runs out of ammo and has a slightly better rate of fire, but it does overheat. The ASSAULT is a more powerful weapon and is far more accurate, but you need to reload several times during battle.

Although this is yet another "player's choice", for me the ASSAULT WEAPON wins hands down based on the damage it can inflict and how many times it will actually "hit the target". :cool:

Good Hunting !!!
    We all started out playing CKS because we like to shoot at things and it's fun; latent "snipers" at heart. :cool:

We fought our way through the campaigns, closed our contracts and at some point in time, we ventured into PvP. I remember the very first time I tried PvP and at the close of that very first Global Event, I recall saying to myself, "I need a better weapon!" ... and so began our never ending journey down the rabbit hole.

The bait was taken ... hook, line and sinker.

Now ... to the subject at hand.

I've been playing CKS for 1 solid year now and in that time I've accumulated many weapons and parts. During that year, I've bought into the VIP Events six (6) times; four times I went "all the way" to the top Super VIP prize. Some live and die by the Global / League events, others solely by VIP Events (that's a player's choice); I've found a balance between the two that works for me.

Of the four times that I completed the Super VIP Event, only twice was I able to secure all four weapons, SNIPER, ASSAULT, TESLA and HEAVY that would collectively have an effective lifecycle of 60 days or more for 7,000 GOLD. The first was in September of 2015; the other is currently underway ... so this is a rare occurrence indeed.

Obviously, VIP Event participation requires the expenditure of GOLD. How you acquire that GOLD is entirely up to the player and the amount of time each has available for playing the game, et al. How do you spend that GOLD once you have it? Well that's a subjective choice as well, but there are a few basic guidelines to follow to get the biggest "bang" for your GOLD.

(1) Unless you're in dire straits, ONLY spend GOLD during the VIP Events.

(2) If you're on a limited budget (I find a 60 day cycle sufficient), then you must maximize your return.

(3) Learn the cycle of events; time your participation so it coincides with the start of new cycle.

That's all there really is. But most important of all is to be PATIENT and wait for the right opportunity.

At TIER 22 the costs of upgrades are staggering, to say the least. You'll hear me throwing around numbers like BILLIONS of diamonds and hundreds, even THOUSANDS, of PvP Victories ... they're just numbers, for everything is relative.

Excellent post, Scorpion, there is a lot of great points made here. In my opinion, everybody need to sit up and take notice, especially the “Free” players out there.

I know that a lot of “Free” players are sitting there thinking, “This is all well and good, but I can’t afford to buy the 7,000 Gold needed to buy all of the weapons in a Gold (Super) VIP. The good news is that you don’t need spend any money, at all.

Think about it. You need 7,000 Gold to spend in a Gold VIP. Looking at Scorpion’s 60-day cycle, that is 3,500 per month. Each week, with a little bit of effort, we can win 350 Gold in Silver League and the Global Event.

350 Gold times 4 weeks is 1,400. 3,500 Gold minus 1,400 Gold leaves 2,100 Gold.

So you have 30 days to earn 2,100 Gold. That is only 70 Gold a day. Where can you get 70 Gold a day?

The “More Gold” section of the Free Gold Tab is your friend. Without buying anything or trying to complete the ridiculous free offers, look for the Tap Research Surveys. There are usually 2 surveys a day that you can complete. The surveys pay 36 Gold and 18 Gold each.

That is a potential 54 Gold per day. Now you can watch 16 Free Gold Videos a day and in 60 days you will have your 7,000 Gold, without spending any money.

Before anyone says, “I don’t have time to waste on the Free Gold video, etc.” Yes, you do.

As a free player, we can fight 3 battles an hour. We spend about 5 minutes fighting and 55 minutes sitting waiting for our energy to replenish. There is your time to get Free Gold.

Another benefit from buying into the Super VIP every 60 days will be two-fold. For 7,000 Gold, we can buy 350 All Energy Credits. Three extra battles can be fought anytime you want.

More importantly, you can get your regular sleep at night. For those of you on the US East Coast, all of the events end at 3:00 AM. How many times have you tried to stay up, so that you make sure that stay in the top 10 in Silver League? Getting your weapons from a VIP will end all that. For people in other time zones, the benefit will vary.

Think about it.
    Great follow-up CONCERNED ! I usually will be able to gather up about 1/2 of the 7,000 GOLD required doing exactly what you described, unless I find myself in the TOP 30 / GOLD LEAGUE. Obviously, that won't be happening for awhile :)

The free videos are great to pass the time between energy recharges. Sometimes I can pick up anywhere from 5-10 GOLD while watching one of Donald Trump's tirades on CNN, especially on the weekend ...
    ... In fact I just picked up 5 GOLD while composing this response. I just keep going until the "video well" runs dry.

I also want to emphasize that buying energy during a VIP Event is absolutely essential if you're going to attempt to keep up with base upgrades. The only way to keep up is by fighting more battles.

TIER 22 requires roughly 850 PvP Victories using current weapons and there's no escaping that math ...
    ... buying a few of the "cheaper" weapons upgrades using GOLD helps if you're falling behind.

But the bottom line is the cumulative effect and it does add up !!!
    Greetings Agents,

The only item of note this morning is that my LR high vault has increased from 1.41M to 1.42M. The SR high vault remains 1.43M. I'm starting to see more of these 1.4xM vaults on a fairly regular basis; usually twice daily or every 4-5 hours.

The raided vault take is creeping slowly northward. Average vault is about 1.3M.

Screenshot_20160411-080454.png?psid=1

I'm still expecting 1.5M at some point during the current cycle; sooner rather than later, hopefully :)

I've also been somewhat lazy when it come to closing contracts; I have two INTEL SDCARDS left to collect and all of my TRIAL missions. I really hate closing contracts :(

Signing off for now ...

Later in the day (early 4/12 actually), the following battles were fought. What's noteworthy, are not the payouts (these have become quite typical), but rather the fact that these battles all came up on the very first "FIND TARGET". This has prompted me to start searching for higher payouts starting tomorrow.

Screenshot_20160412-031859.png?psid=1

Of course, killing the SCORPION was a rare and special treat as well :cool:

Good Hunting !!!
    concerned wrote: »
    The projected weapon upgrade numbers are definitely good to hear. It give us an idea as to where to put our diamonds. Against the Bots that I have been facing so far, my weapons have been doing an fantastic job, at the levels that they currently are. Against a RL player, they are probably going to be underpowered and need to by upgraded to the levels that you are projecting.

I have drawn the 1.4M vaults fairly often, probably 6 to 8 times in the last day or so. So it looks like your vault estimate may be spot on.

Here is an update regarding the "Hammer of God" weapons and their projected lifecycle.

If GLU continues the trend of doubling defense tier and weapons power each cycle, the current HOG weapons will easily blast their way through TIER 23 @ only 30-40% of maximum power. Upgrading (SNIPER aside) will enable these weapons to navigate TIER 24 handily ...
    ... that brings us to a 90 day useful lifetime.

Although the weapons will remain effective @ TIER 24, raided vaults will noticeably start to contract (similar to what 21.5 weapon owners are experiencing today) ...
    ... it will be time to start considering replacements.

This was the case back in September of 2015; Brad and I considered this a "gift" that we might never experience again.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Here is an update regarding the "Hammer of God" weapons and their projected lifecycle.

If GLU continues the trend of doubling defense tier and weapons power each cycle, the current HOG weapons will easily blast their way through TIER 23 @ only 30-40% of maximum power. Upgrading (SNIPER aside) will enable these weapons to navigate TIER 24 handily ...
    ... that brings us to a 90 day useful lifetime.

Although the weapons will remain effective @ TIER 24, raided vaults will noticeably start to contract (similar to what 21.5 weapon owners are experiencing today) ...
    ... it will be time to start considering replacements.

This was the case back in September of 2015; Brad and I considered this a "gift" that we might never experience again.

I am using the Godhammer, 23.5 and Ossuary Tesla, 22.5, right out of the box, no upgrades for either, and both are working fine against maxxed out Tier 22 defenses.

My opponents are all bots, 377.49M Bases, The mirror Drones are 77.5M, Level 197, with all four 47.19M weapons, upgraded 4 Levels to 58.05M. The MG fires continuously,

Health meter barely budges in PVP. I won't upgrade either for this tier. My current strategy is a pure "weapon rental" program. Pick up weapons in the Super, use for a month without upgrade unless absolutely necessary for PVP play and then throw them away at the release of the new Tier. This allows me to make more headway on the Drone which, for better or worse, is a permanent asset.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am using the Godhammer, 23.5 and Ossuary Tesla, 22.5, right out of the box, no upgrades for either, and both are working fine against maxxed out Tier 22 defenses.

My opponents are all bots, 377.49M Bases, The mirror Drones are 77.5M, Level 197, with all four 47.19M weapons, upgraded 4 Levels to 58.05M. The MG fires continuously,

Health meter barely budges in PVP. I won't upgrade either for this tier. My current strategy is a pure "weapon rental" program. Pick up weapons in the Super, use for a month without upgrade and then throw away at the release of the new Tier. This allows me to make more headway on the Drone which, for better or worse, is a permanent asset.

Hey Bro ... I like that term "Weapon Rental" program. One of the most accurate descriptions I've read regarding weapons. I suppose the real question is: is it more cost effective to "renew" the lease or buy another car? But, I totally understand (and agree) with your strategy; there's that POV (perspective) thingy again. :cool:

My next question is ... is the DRONE killing anything or is it still a flying boat anchor?
    (relatively speaking, of course) :)
    Hey Bro ... I like that term "Weapon Rental" program. One of the most accurate descriptions I've read regarding weapons.

My next question is ... is the DRONE killing anything or is it still a flying boat anchor?
    (relatively speaking, of course) :)

You know I have never been a big fan of the Drone, but I am really happy with the 47.19M MG. It fires continuously and it kills stuff. I replay Campaign Contracts for XP modules and all I do is press the "Forward" arrow after the Drone has killed everybody. More importantly, the continuous MG makes PVP play more interesting. The Mirror Drone is constantly shooting at you, so you have to sit up and pay attention.

The remainder of the Drone attachments are still not important in PVP play.

One caveat: The constant firing of the two Drones, combined with a Juggernaut is very video intensive, I was suffering from reduced Frame Rate with my Mini 4 iPad. I recently upgraded to the Mini Pro 9.7" which has beautiful video and no video problems no matter how much is going on. I am able to fire with multiple Drones and multiple Juggernauts firing. Love the Mini Pro
    You know I have never been a big fan of the Drone, but I am really happy with the 47.19M MG. It fires continuously and it kills stuff. I replay Campaign Contracts for XP modules and all I do is press the "Forward" arrow after the Drone has killed everybody. More importantly, the continuous MG makes PVP play more interesting. The Mirror Drone is constantly shooting at you, so you have to sit up and pay attention.

The remainder of the Drone attachments are still not important in PVP play.

One caveat: The constant firing of the two Drones, combined with a Juggernaut is very video intensive, I was suffering from reduced Frame Rate with my Mini 4 iPad. I recently upgraded to the Mini Pro 9.7" which has beautiful video and no video problems no matter how much is going on. I am able to fire with multiple Drones and multiple Juggernauts firing. Love the Mini Pro

Well while I completely understand your approach and motivations, I cannot share your enthusiasm (if you can call it that) over the DRONE. Defensively it's completely useless (I think we will all agree on that :(). Offensively, it's only practical use might be for mopping up, but in PvP that's pretty much useless as well, since the enemy drone only "appears" when the spook appears. This means the battle will be over within the next 10 seconds ... not enough time for the drone to do anything useful, at all. It might be entertaining to sit back and watch for the first minute or so, but I doubt it.

So the haunting aspects of the game with regards to the drone persist, give the drone enough time and it will kill most everything on the battle field, of course we could have fought 2-3 battles during that time.

Any drone at any level will register kills in campaign contracts, provided the drone's weapons level is at par with the region in which the contracts reside.

Going back to the GODHAMMER, and weapons upgrades in general, while the DAMAGE it causes is impressive, the FIRE RATE needs to be increased, for my taste. It also OVERHEATS rapidly, so at least the first column of upgrades should be applied. Again, this is a one time deal for at least the next 2 months. For me the weapon needs to feel comfortable in use on the battle field and be able to keep up with my battle tactics ... out of the box, that is simply not the case.

That said, I find the SABERTOOTH a much more effective weapon and it's essentially free to upgrade. But you know SCORPION :cool:

You're at a unique crossroads in the game. You've decided to stop upgrading weapons (check), upgrades to the "base" only benefit weapons upgrades (indirectly) via vault capacity (check), so by default you are a prime candidate for a strategy that eliminates upgrades altogether ... once and forever.

Think about it ... then you can sink all of your time and money into drone development, right? Sort of sounds strange coming from me I know, since I wouldn't spend anything (even your money) on the drone ... BUT (THEN) ... all of the PvP battles you purchase each month go directly to the drone and holding on to #1 All-Time. For you, nothing else really matters at this stage.

What else are we going to do with all of those diamonds won from PvP?

Then there's Clan Wars ... That's another discussion.

*** SMILES ***
    Scorpion, I agree entirely with your post above, but let me add several thoughts:

First, the Drone has been just a place to put excess Diamonds, but the 47.19M MG (continuous fire) has changed that. On the IOS platform, DG1923I has a 188M Drone with the MG at 111M which is the highest level Drone on the platform. He has had to pay Gold to upgrade the Godhammer completely to be able to kill the mirror drone before it kills him. My clan, Elites, is in the process of figuring out the highest level of MG upgrade before the mirror drone overwhelms current weaponry. That level appears to be in the 70M range.

Second, recent Heavies have all been vulnerable to overheating and I will probably have to upgrade the Godhammer to increase Overheat Time, but it has not been a real problem so far.

Third, I am told that the Sabertooth is an awe inspiring Assault weapon when fully upgraded, but the charms of Assaults are wasted on me, as you know.

Fourth, Base Weapons upgrades really are useful for Clan Wars. Elites are currently winning over 30% of its defensive contests, with fully upgraded bases and highly upgraded Drones.

Fifth, my upgrade priorities are largely a function of my level of play. I play enough during the month to get top level weapons in the Super VIPs and I generate enough Diamonds each month to fully upgrade Base and Drone if I limit my weapons upgrades. (My Base is fully upgraded and my Drone will reach Level 210 before the anticipated release of Tier 23). Once those two priorities are completed, I will turn to Drone MG upgrades. I will not generate enough Diamonds to do other upgrades before a new generations become available. I recognize that my prioritization of upgrades probably works only for me, since those who spend more than me can upgrade everything and those who spend substantially less will probably want to upgrade weapons and get a longer shelf life out of them.

The reality is that my game is working perfectly right now, I haven't kept track, but I believe that I haven't lost a PVP or used a Medkit in 6 weeks. PVPs are done in less than 30 seconds with any of the my recent Teslas and Heavies. That is certainly not a reflection of my skill, but is simply evidence that the current opponents aren't tough enough to justify lots of weapons upgrades. Maybe that will change with the next Tier, but until it does, I will continue to use my weapons right out of the box.
    BRAD you brought up something of interest. I believe that the mirror drone reflects the weapons the "parent" drone is using, rather than the support drone's power level. If so, it would seem illogical (counter productive) to upgrade the drone's weapon to a point where it becomes difficult to win in a timely manner.

So here's a proposal ... when you're out for "fun", strap on the max MG ... when you're all about business, strap on a weak MG. Nothing is lost here since, in theory, your opponent will always have a clone of your drone, so why make your life more difficult?
    BRAD you brought up something of interest. I believe that the mirror drone reflects the weapons the "parent" drone is using, rather than the support drone's power level. If so, it would seem illogical (counter productive) to upgrade the drone's weapon to a point where it becomes difficult to win in a timely manner.

So here's a proposal ... when you're out for "fun", strap on the max MG ... when you're all about business, strap on a weak MG. Nothing is lost here since, in theory, your opponent will always have a clone of your drone, so why make your life more difficult?

The mirror Drone does, in fact, reflect the power of your Drone as well is mirroring the power of your individual Drone weapons and attachments. Therefore, in increasing your own Drone weapons power, you are arming your opponent as well. Your suggestion is a good one and it is one that I have employed for the last several weeks. I keep a spare 47.19 MG with no upgrades, as a backup in case my upgraded 47.19 becomes counterproductive. When I was having video issues I switched down to the 32.8M MG and it solved the problem.
    The reality is that my game is working perfectly right now, I haven't kept track, but I believe that I haven't lost a PVP or used a Medkit in 6 weeks. PVPs are done in less than 30 seconds with any of the my recent Teslas and Heavies. That is certainly not a reflection of my skill, but is simply evidence that the current opponents aren't tough enough to justify lots of weapons upgrades. Maybe that will change with the next Tier, but until it does, I will continue to use my weapons right out of the box.

It may not be a reflection of your "skill" but it certainly lends accuracy to my once describing you as
    "The Machine".

Folks, I play the numbers game ... that's obvious, but I can also adjust my "perspective" to any player's POV. When BRAD states I haven't lost in six (6) weeks, most tend to interpolate and extrapolate based on their own experiences and in Brad's case that will lead to a gross underestimate of what he's referring to.

For Brad this actually means he hasn't lost a fight in over 5,000 PvP battles (probably closer to 10,000). Put another way, that's roughly 250,000 AP ... so to truly appreciate what he just said, you need to ask yourself how long would it take ME to score 1/4 million AP?

I know ... seeing things in this way can be a curse at times and a cross that I must bear :) but ...

Think about it ... he just said, "I have a 10,000 PvP win streak." That's almost 10x my scoring over the same stretch of time.

MUCHOS KUDOS
    OK so we're not yet at the halfway point, but I'm starting to realize that we might have already hit the max vault payouts. My high vault of 1.43M persists and average payouts remain at 1.3M. I tried repeat FIND TARGETs for awhile during the latest league events and all I accomplished was burn diamonds, so I'm taking the first 1.2M+ that comes up because I can usually get these on the 1st or 2nd find.

Has anyone seen anything larger?
    OK so we're not yet at the halfway point, but I'm starting to realize that we might have already hit the max vault payouts. My high vault of 1.43M persists and average payouts remain at 1.3M. I tried repeat FIND TARGETs for awhile during the latest league events and all I accomplished was burn diamonds, so I'm taking the first 1.2M+ that comes up because I can usually get these on the 1st or 2nd find.

Has anyone seen anything larger?

So far 1.43M has been my High Vault.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    When I first won the Silver League 1st prize, a clone of your Ossuary, I got a 1.46M teaser. Since then with no other 22.5 weapons and none upgraded, I'm averaging in the 1.3 to 1.4M range. Junior is lagging without the upper tier Tesla at 1.2M.

Such is the life of the cheap a** player, wow is me, lol.
    Here's something I found very interesting on the Google Play platform's TOP 10 of the All-Time Leaderboard.

RANK #1 (143,027 VP): ORLIIK - 377.49M (Base), 82.9M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (all around).
    RANK #2 (119,836 VP): MARAT - 377.49M (Base), 42.0M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (all around).
    RANK #3 (100,180 VP): MJURC2010 - 104.86M (Base), 23.59M (Drone), Weapons: 20.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #4 (098,846 VP): DADA - 377.49M (Base), 44.9M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (HEAVY), 22.5.
    RANK #5 (096,011 VP): G - 79.95M (Base), 9.04M(Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 20.5.
    RANK #6 (087,920 VP): DAZ - 377.49M (Base), 8.45M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #7 (084,852 VP): KAWABANGA - 304.09M (Base), 2.75M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #8 (077,065 VP): PIPOIII - 152.04M (Base), 9.04M (Drone), Weapons: 20.5 (all around).
    RANK #9 (074,818 VP): NIKY1 - 314.57M (Base), 34.3M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #10 (74,158 VP): JACK018 - 137.63M (Base), 9.68M (Drone), 20.5 (all around).
    RANK #51 (41,408 VP): SCORPION - 377.49M (Base), 13.63M (Drone), 22.5 TESLA, 23.x.

All of these players are active, since I've tracked all of them in the Global Events over the last several weeks. Many of them belong to my CLAN (RUSSIASILA - RANK #1 - just under 900,000 VP, I believe).

Half have stopped upgrading their DEFENSE BASE; DRONE development is anemic or dead.

Not a single one of them is using current weaponry (other than a recently acquired TESLA ... maybe) ... and this is what is extremely interesting, but not surprising, to me anyway. If you stop some (if not all) upgrades you will save a fortune in time and effort; nothing will suffer because of it.

The only perplexing part is that they have obviously scored high enough to secure VIP weapons since they're always in the TOP 30 and many times in the TOP 10. Some score more PvP victories in a single GOLD LEAGUE event DAY, than in the entire Global (I've witnessed that first hand) ...
    ... They are simply NOT using the higher rated weapons, not because they don't have them ... rather, they choose not to use them.

My conclusion is this ... they've eliminated the "ridiculous" from their game play and returned to what makes the game enjoyable ... FIGHTING and WINNING battles and not spending a fortune doing it.

If it were 1 or 2 players, I'd call it an aberration, but all of these TOP 10 combatants appear to have told GLU to take a flying leap and they did so 1-2 months ago.

BRAD ... you will notice that ORLIIK has deployed an 82.9M powered drone, so your CLAN's estimate of a 70M cutoff may be a bit on the conservative side :) but it is close enough, however.

try_again wrote: »
    When I first won the Silver League 1st prize, a clone of your Ossuary, I got a 1.46M teaser. Since then with no other 22.5 weapons and none upgraded, I'm averaging in the 1.3 to 1.4M range. Junior is lagging without the upper tier Tesla at 1.2M.

Such is the life of the cheap a** player, wow is me, lol.

What U mean Man? LOL that's par for the course from where I sit. 1.3M average, 1.2M minimum and you need a 22.5 LR weapon if you plan to fight LR battles exclusively. At least it will keep you in the game for awhile since weapons upgrades should no longer be a part of YOUR strategy.

I see there is one of your favorite gatling (chain drive, I can't tell) guns up for grabs.

You'll pick up the HEAVY for SR battles and it should do the same for you as the TESLA did for LR battles. As long as you can keep winning that 1st prize in the SILVER LEAGUE and keep up with your base upgrades, you'll be fine. You should not upgrade your weapon unless using GOLD (obviously), so the TESLA will only have a 30 day shelf life as 5 charges won't cut it at TIER 23.

Using this method, you should be able to tread water forever, in theory :) and there's not a thing wrong with THAT, since there's really nothing else worth winning or competing for. Drone parts, fuses, levels mean nothing to you (most of us actually).

For me, I just like shooting up the place :cool:
    Here's something I found very interesting on the Google Play platform's TOP 10 of the All-Time Leaderboard.

RANK #1 (143,027 VP): ORLIIK - 377.49M (Base), 82.9M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (all around).
    RANK #2 (119,836 VP): MARAT - 377.49M (Base), 42.0M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (all around).
    RANK #3 (100,180 VP): MJURC2010 - 104.86M (Base), 23.59M (Drone), Weapons: 20.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #4 (098,846 VP): DADA - 377.49M (Base), 44.9M (Drone), Weapons: 21.5 (HEAVY), 22.5.
    RANK #5 (096,011 VP): G - 79.95M (Base), 9.04M(Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 20.5.
    RANK #6 (087,920 VP): DAZ - 377.49M (Base), 8.45M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #7 (084,852 VP): KAWABANGA - 304.09M (Base), 2.75M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #8 (077,065 VP): PIPOIII - 152.04M (Base), 9.04M (Drone), Weapons: 20.5 (all around).
    RANK #9 (074,818 VP): NIKY1 - 314.57M (Base), 34.3M (Drone), Weapons: 22.5 (TESLA), 21.5.
    RANK #10 (74,158 VP): JACK018 - 137.63M (Base), 9.68M (Drone), 20.5 (all around).
    RANK #51 (41,408 VP): SCORPION - 377.49M (Base), 13.63M (Drone), 22.5 TESLA, 23.x.

All of these players are active, since I've tracked all of them in the Global Events over the last several weeks. Many of them belong to my CLAN (RUSSIASILA - RANK #1 - just under 900,000 VP, I believe).

Half have stopped upgrading their DEFENSE BASE; DRONE development is anemic or dead.

Not a single one of them is using current weaponry (other than a recently acquired TESLA ... maybe) ... and this is what is extremely interesting, but not surprising, to me anyway. If you stop some (if not all) upgrades you will save a fortune in time and effort; nothing will suffer because of it.

The only perplexing part is that they have obviously scored high enough to secure VIP weapons since they're always in the TOP 30 and many times in the TOP 10. Some score more PvP victories in a single GOLD LEAGUE event DAY, than in the entire Global (I've witnessed that first hand) ...
    ... They are simply NOT using the higher rated weapons, not because they don't have them ... rather, they choose not to use them.

My conclusion is this ... they've eliminated the "ridiculous" from their game play and returned to what makes the game enjoyable ... FIGHTING and WINNING battles and not spending a fortune doing it.

If it were 1 or 2 players, I'd call it an aberration, but all of these TOP 10 combatants appear to have told GLU to take a flying leap and they did so 1-2 months ago.

BRAD ... you will notice that ORLIIK has deployed an 82.9M powered drone, so your CLAN's estimate of a 70M cutoff may be a bit on the conservative side :) but it is close enough, however.

Because highly upgraded weapons and Drones increase the value of a clan member when attacked, the optimal strategy is NOT to upgrade Drones or weapons. A number of the Russian teams on the IOS platform are capitalizing on this strategy.

The perfect CW clan: 7 hardcore members with 21.5 weapons, and pitiful Drones.

Our current thinking: Drone weapons at 94 M are the point at which the mirror Drone gets difficult to manage.
    Because highly upgraded weapons and Drones increase the value of a clan member when attacked, the optimal strategy is NOT to upgrade Drones or weapons. A number of the Russian teams on the IOS platform are capitalizing on this strategy.

The perfect CW clan: 7 hardcore members with 21.5 weapons, and pitiful Drones.

Our current thinking: Drone weapons at 94 M are the point at which the mirror Drone gets difficult to manage.

That should explain it then. I figured Sir Brad would be able to explain this. So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's a strategy that minimizes "losses" as opposed to maximizing the "take"?

Another thought about the mirror drone ... what's difficult to handle at TIER 22, could become duck meat at TIER 23 and beyond with the added health boost.
    That should explain it then. I figured Sir Brad would be able to explain this. So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's a strategy that minimizes "losses" as opposed to maximizing the "take"?

Another thought about the mirror drone ... what's difficult to handle at TIER 22, could become duck meat at TIER 23 and beyond with the added health boost.

Since winning is very easy with Medkits and multiple chances, high scores depend on giving away as few Trophies as possible and that means creating a "low value" clan. For better or worse, my clan, Elites is the ultimate in high value targets: Our average win is 410 Trophies, but a clan who attacks us can win 550 Trophies on average. That makes it very hard for Elites to do well.

On the good side, many clans have trouble collecting maximum points from us. The average attacker this CW is able to get only 63% of maximum points, and two clans who attacked have been shut out completely.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, just got thrown a bone in matchups, Junior got a real player, 1.66M. His usual is 1.2 to 1.3.

Senior is jealous, but he already upgraded his base, Junior has one more upgrade there before weapon upgrades.
    try_again wrote: »
    Wow, just got thrown a bone in matchups, Junior got a real player, 1.66M. His usual is 1.2 to 1.3.

Senior is jealous, but he already upgraded his base, Junior has one more upgrade there before weapon upgrades.

Finally broke down and started spending some GOLD eh? It's about time LMAO. Way to go Junior !!!

But I do have a simple question ... between gathering up some GOLD and playing two games, when do you sleep, eat, play, work, ... all those little things we hold so dear? I know sleep is overrated, but JEEZ.

I have to admit that nearly 2,000 PvP Victories in less than 2 weeks is pretty impressive by anyone's standards ... KUDOS ... across 2 games, even more so :)
    Since winning is very easy with Medkits and multiple chances, high scores depend on giving away as few Trophies as possible and that means creating a "low value" clan. For better or worse, my clan, Elites is the ultimate in high value targets: Our average win is 410 Trophies, but a clan who attacks us can win 550 Trophies on average. That makes it very hard for Elites to do well.

On the good side, many clans have trouble collecting maximum points from us. The average attacker this CW is able to get only 63% of maximum points, and two clans who attacked have been shut out completely.

Good Morning Brad,

I had to chew on this for awhile and I'm still not 100% sure I understand how (why) this works the way it does. If your statistics remain constant, with regards to trophies won vs lost, how can the Elites (or anyone else) ever hope to win under this scenario?

It's almost as if you're operating under a handicap by building seemingly better defenses and offenses. SMH Maybe your approach needs to be tweaked, especially since all it would appear to take is to drop your weapons "down a notch" when fighting CW battles. I would also (re)state that winning any type of battle in CKS (PvP or CW) is extremely easy nowadays and you won't need any medkits to accomplish that ...
    ... I guess we can blame the massive GLU health boosts, for everyone now "wins" and nobody "loses"; this "virtual reality" recipe for winning is ingenious (ingenuous) in concept.

To remind me of this, all I need do is glance at the TOP 10 (as I mentioned above).

It's ironic that I now have thousands of medkits and don't use any of them. In true GLU tradition, nothing has ANY value anymore.

In fact, winning has become so "easy" that it's bordering on meaningless in the context of a single battle. It's simply how many battles you can fight per hour, per Global, per cycle ... that's all ...
    ... winning is a given. GLU has morphed us all into automatons.

Additionally, what you would describe as "high value" vs "low value" targets has no real relevance since winning trophies is the bottom line for coming out on top, right?.

I suppose it's somewhat of a mute (not moot) point ...
    ... in an abstract way it reminds me of how the NY Mets provide major league baseball with a procession of all star talent, but rarely win the World Series themselves.

Probably a bad example, but it was the first thing that came to mind :)
    Raided vault payouts have absolutely "flat lined". All of the following were hit on the first FIND TARGET. Since we're only halfway through the TIER 22 battle cycle, this is great news. I have now revised the raided "bot" vault payouts upward to 1.4M (average); 1.3M (minimum); 1.5M (maximum) with 1.75M within reach for a high vault. Statistics show 2.0M could be within our grasp starting with the next tier.

For those looking ahead to TIER 23: Weapons Power must be @ 754.98M (or greater) to raid the larger vaults and be at parity with the defense base, so get cracking on those upgrades. :cool:

A 23.0 SNIPER will go a long way towards meeting minimum TIER 23 requirements; that's the baseline.

Screenshot_20160420-165516.png?psid=1