TIER 23 Has Arrived and Is Awaiting Activation

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
bradr752 wrote: »
New Tier, New Campaign "Coming Soon", vaults running 1.7M

Hey Bro ... been awhile since you last visited.

I just started my device up and that 21MB download occurred; usually that only happens after I either "flush" the cache OR a new content update was received. In itself, it doesn't mean much but it could very well signal the arrival of a new TIER.

Ooh Rah !!!

*** UPDATE ***

After that download, I immediately fought a battle and the JUGGS and SENTRIES seem to have received a "boost" in resilience LMAO ... my guess is that they're of the TIER 23 variety. Anything less than a fully upgraded TIER 22 HEAVY is going to have a problem for the remainder of this Global. WTH

I suspect that TIER 23 is here; it's only a matter of time before GLU activates it ...

CONFIRMED ... my 2nd battle on the 1st FIND TARGET, I received my new Record High Vault Take of 1.8M and it took my SABERTOOTH (@55%) to win after the GODHAMMER (@30%) struggled at first.

The "NEW" campaign is named "VIGORE III" ... it's here.

Get those weapons upgraded ... The SCORPION says, "NOW !!!" ... Agents, don't wait another minute.
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Sorry Agents,

I know many were looking forward to some "R & R" but you've been called back to duty immediately !!!

TIER 23 STATS need to be unlocked ... forthwith.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I had enough remaining campaign missions to get to Level 219. Player Health is 1.208 Billion at Level 219.
    I had enough remaining campaign missions to get to Level 219. Player Health is 1.208 Billion at Level 219.

Great Caeser's Ghost !!!

1.208 BILLION in HEALTH; no wonder the GODHAMMER (@30%) started to choke LMAO

Just bumped the SABERTOOTH up to 75% ... I'm ready for action :cool: Now to unlock those stats.

I've also got 2 full INTEL SD Card missions remaining so I'll see how far that takes me. JEEZ

Screenshot_20160429-153003.png?psid=1
    Raided Vaults for Short Range battles are 1.7M-1.8M and we're just getting started in TIER 23. I've raided 1.8M vaults 3x, so this will, no doubt, continue to rise.

The 22.5 OSSUARY TESLA is holding it's own @ 40% power but the vaults sizes are noticeably less than SR battles, hovering around 1.5M. I may bump this weapon up to 60%, but it's not required as yet.

I've got to get that TALON MKII SNIPER up to speed though. :)

I'm facing all "bots" on the SR battles and the DEFENSE BASE power is as predicted: 754.98M.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    With only global weapons, my payouts have risen to high 1.4s to mid 1.5s. Junior is happy with 1.3M.

Haven't noticed bases getting stronger with my weapons. Only Senior has leveled up to 125 so far, and seems invincible again.
  • Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    Definitely some tweaking went on today as it's definitely taking more rounds to put down the bad guys. Sabertooth and Godhammer included.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
    try_again wrote: »
    With only global weapons, my payouts have risen to high 1.4s to mid 1.5s. Junior is happy with 1.3M.

Haven't noticed bases getting stronger with my weapons. Only Senior has leveled up to 125 so far, and seems invincible again.

You're running at least one full tier below (probably more like 2 levels) the "current" level now. For you and your "offspring" :) you've found your sweet spot. Any attempt to stay current going forward will be extremely difficult without better weapons ... enjoy it while you still can.

TIP: to get better vault payouts, you'll need a 23.0 SNIPER for TIER 23.

If you're using the I.E. ... carry on, you're good to go. *wink*
    I had to bring the SABERTOOTH up to 75% to maintain my comfort zone. Both H.O.G. SR weapons are quite effective. What I have noticed is that the opponents are no more of a threat than they were at TIER 22, which is a good thing ... however ... It definitely takes more "rounds on target" to defeat the enemy. This results in SR battles taking a little longer to complete.

I've noticed no change in Long Range battles ... thus far.

So what GLU has done in this regard, since health ("staying alive") is of no concern, is dramatically slow the "short range" game down ... but that's where the incredibly HUGE vaults reside and they're on their way to 2.0M diamonds or more very soon, without a doubt.

GLU has also rolled back weapons upgrade costs by 50% or more depending on where you're at in the upgrade process. I went from being stuck at COLUMN #3 on the SABERTOOTH because the upgrade was 80M+ diamonds (greater than the TIER 22 vault capacity) or 150 GOLD ... TO ... COLUMN #4 being 40M+ diamonds or 120 GOLD.

In effect GLU is stating, quite obviously, that to proceed any further you will need to upgrade your weapons and to help you along we've slashed the prices :cool: Since we're still in the midst of the TIER 22 Battle Cycle and obtaining "better" weapons is impossible even if you mistaken thought you needed them ... the only prudent course of action is to SLOW DOWN and grab those larger vaults ...

Act as if the TIER 23 BASE has not as yet arrived and be patient. The TIER 23 Battle Cycle will start in 6 days ... that is when the "real" fight begins; this is only a prelude.

Think of it this way. GLU has given us a week to prepare for the upcoming and most likely final battle cycle; the herd will continue to thin out They didn't intend for us to jump right in and get busy :) ...
    ... just get ready for it, is all. Of course, those with deep pockets can throw money at anything and be OK.

Upgrading the 23.0 TALON MKII SNIPER to 55% resulted in LONG RANGE vaults increasing from ...
    1.4M-1.5M to 1.7M ... :cool:

All battles are now at parity, on average. High vaults should reach 2.0M in short order, provided you own the prerequisite weaponry.

LR High Vault: 1.77M (23.0 TALON MKII @ 55%).
    SR High Vault: 1.80M (23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII @ 75%).

That's all you'll need to successfully navigate TIER 23. The 22.5 OSSUARY TESLA (and it's clones) ensure you can win battles, but it's all about the raided vault sizes at this stage of CKS.

I know SIR BRAD has taken off like a "bat out of hell", so I await his DEFENSE BASE upgrade costs analysis and report. BRAD is a trailblazer ... for that we thank you !!
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I am currently at Level 212. I have not started my base upgrades yet.

With my 23.0 TALON MKII SNIPER @ 55% and my 22.5 OSSUARY TESLA @ 40%, I am also finding the 1.76M vaults.

With my 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII ASSAULT @ only 35% and 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII @ 0%, I am finding 1.78m vaults.

The only down side has been the my game is beginning to drag again. Targeting is starting to jump around and will last for 5 - 10 secs. Not a real big deal yet. I have had to use a few medkits, when it is really bad. But with over 1300 medkits in inventory and 35K of tokens to spend from Clan Wars, I am in great shape until I get the time to try another delete and restore.

Tomorrow I get to fly from Texas to Rochester, New York for my CCSI Training (Cisco Certified System Instructor). Then it is back to Texas, for another 2 months of teaching A+ Hardware.
    concerned wrote: »
    I am currently at Level 212. I have not started my base upgrades yet.

With my 23.0 TALON MKII SNIPER @ 55% and my 22.5 OSSUARY TESLA @ 40%, I am also finding the 1.76M vaults.

With my 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII ASSAULT @ only 35% and 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII @ 0%, I am finding 1.78m vaults.

The only down side has been the my game is beginning to drag again. Targeting is starting to jump around and will last for 5 - 10 secs. Not a real big deal yet. I have had to use a few medkits, when it is really bad. But with over 1300 medkits in inventory and 35K of tokens to spend from Clan Wars, I am in great shape until I get the time to try another delete and restore.

Tomorrow I get to fly from Texas to Rochester, New York for my CCSI Training (Cisco Certified System Instructor). Then it is back to Texas, for another 2 months of teaching A+ Hardware.

Good luck with the CCSI. I know Rochester is about a 5 hour drive from NYC, so I won't even suggest ... but if you make it down to New York, maybe we can meet :cool:

I haven't even unlocked the TIER 23 stats yet.

I am in no particular rush to upgrade the base, Base Economy boost is nice but totally unnecessary since GLU slashed weapons upgrade prices by 50%, the rest of the base is useless, as you know ...
    ... I'll reluctantly start upgrading the base next week ... maybe :( and in a cruel twist of fate, the "drone" *choking* is now my top priority ... go figure?

As you mentioned, Player Health is nice but totally unnecessary. I've used a medkit here and there at the beginning (didn't know what to expect) but I'm in target practice mode right now. Even if I started using medkits like a mad man, how could I ever use 1,500 of them LMAO.

TIP: assuming that video frames are NOT being dropped, sometimes when the cursor (in our case the cross hairs) start jumping around, it could be a sign of overheating OR overcharging. Also assuming that the device is "cool", try unplugging the charger.

Good Luck !!!
    Screenshot_20160430-174253.png?psid=1

We're only 1 day into fighting against TIER 23 opponents, and the above is already par for the course. All of these battles were fought in cruse mode and were selected on the 1st or 2nd "FIND TARGET".

I'm not selecting any battle where the vault is less than 1.5M. I will continue to experiment attempting to isolate the "sweet zone". Since I've hit 1.8M a dozen times, this appears to be the ceiling ... for now.

The TIER 23 payouts are roughly 300K greater than that of TIER 22, on average. Since the TIER 23 Battle Cycle has NOT yet started, I consider these payouts quite impressive; it's only going to get better. :cool:
    Tier 23 Base upgrade costs (so Far): 76.4M, 82.1M, 87.8M, 93.6M. With one BE remaining, productions is 1.13M/HR, Holding capacity 3.38M, Vault 94.37M.
    Tier 23 Base upgrade costs (so Far): 76.4M, 82.1M, 87.8M, 93.6M. With one BE remaining, productions is 1.13M/HR, Holding capacity 3.38M, Vault 94.37M.

JEEZ ... projecting 2 BILLION DIAMONDS to upgrade the DEFENSE BASE. That's a back breaker for sure; I dunno Buddy, it's getting pretty ugly but I'm in it 'till "The End" :cool:
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good luck with the CCSI. I know Rochester is about a 5 hour drive from NYC, so I won't even suggest ... but if you make it down to New York, maybe we can meet :cool:

I haven't even unlocked the TIER 23 stats yet.

I am in no particular rush to upgrade the base, Base Economy boost is nice but totally unnecessary since GLU slashed weapons upgrade prices by 50%, the rest of the base is useless, as you know ...
    ... I'll reluctantly start upgrading the base next week ... maybe :( and in a cruel twist of fate, the "drone" *choking* is now my top priority ... go figure?

As you mentioned, Player Health is nice but totally unnecessary. I've used a medkit here and there at the beginning (didn't know what to expect) but I'm in target practice mode right now. Even if I started using medkits like a mad man, how could I ever use 1,500 of them LMAO.

TIP: assuming that video frames are NOT being dropped, sometimes when the cursor (in our case the cross hairs) start jumping around, it could be a sign of overheating OR overcharging. Also assuming that the device is "cool", try unplugging the charger.

Good Luck !!!

While meeting up with you would have been great, it just will not be possible. The instructor has told me that the class runs from 9:00am (6:00am California time) to if, need be, 2:00am (11:00pm California time), for the 5 days. I am catching a break for the class times, since last week I was still in California, but it does not leave much time for anything else.

I was able to do the delete and restore procedure, and it appears to have fixed the jumping issue again.
    Screenshot_20160430-174253.png?psid=1

We're only 1 day into fighting against TIER 23 opponents, and the above is already par for the course. All of these battles were fought in cruse mode and were selected on the 1st or 2nd "FIND TARGET".

I'm not selecting any battle where the vault is less than 1.5M. I will continue to experiment attempting to isolate the "sweet zone". Since I've hit 1.8M a dozen times, this appears to be the ceiling ... for now.

The TIER 23 payouts are roughly 300K greater than that of TIER 22, on average. Since the TIER 23 Battle Cycle has NOT yet started, I consider these payouts quite impressive; it's only going to get better. :cool:

My battle log looks pretty much the same, except without the 1.8M vaults. So far I have only been able to get up to 1.8M SR and 1.74M LR.
    JEEZ ... projecting 2 BILLION DIAMONDS to upgrade the DEFENSE BASE. That's a back breaker for sure; I dunno Buddy, it's getting pretty ugly but I'm in it 'till "The End" :cool:

While the number is daunting, the cost in terms # of PVPs is manageable. My current minimum is 1.66M, with a max of 1.87M, the vault fills fast and the upgrades seem easier than a few levels ago. Maybe I am just getting used to the drudgery of monthly base upgrades.

Since I am out of Drone weapons parts, I can do a Drone weapon upgrade for every two Base bumps, so I get a break from the tedium of Base upgrades.
    While the number is daunting, the cost in terms # of PVPs is manageable. My current minimum is 1.66M, with a max of 1.87M, the vault fills fast and the upgrades seem easier than a few levels ago. Maybe I am just getting used to the drudgery of monthly base upgrades.

Since I am out of Drone weapons parts, I can do a Drone weapon upgrade for every two Base bumps, so I get a break from the tedium of Base upgrades.

Good Morning ...

Don't get me wrong Sir Brad ... when I say "back breaker" I'm not referring to myself (yet) and definitely NOT referring to you or the "ELITES" ... the following response is for general consumption.

The math is quite simple at this point ... if you're a perennial GOLD LEAGUE competitor, then you're "GOLDEN", so to speak and by extension, VIP participants who also "avoid" the Gold League, are running a competitive 2nd with regards to survival.

The point at which the "back breaks" is the relationship between the BASE UPGRADE COST vs PvP BATTLES, as you mentioned. It will take approximately 1,200 PvP Victories to upgrade the DEFENSE BASE using 1.6M diamonds per raided vault as a baseline.

Put another way, a player would need to score 7,500 AP per Global Event x 4 Global Events just to upgrade the base. If I add just 10 more PvP Victories per day to cover all other upgrades, then we're on our way to the GOLD LEAGUE.

In order to upgrade anything else at all, a player would need to (1) participate in VIP Events to acquire adequate weapons (2) venture into the GOLD LEAGUE once or twice per cycle (minimum). If the trend continues, by TIER 24 everyone would need to score enough AP to qualify for the GOLD LEAGUE ... the catch is there can only be 30 or so participants; there's nothing there that will stop the bleeding anyway.

The GOLD LEAGUE conundrum is NOT the problem, however ... it's only a symptom.

In order to keep pace with base upgrades going forward, there is no other choice but to acquire weapons via VIP Events since you could never win any type of weapon (good OR bad) via Global (Silver League), and upgrade the base as well; you simply would not be able to win enough diamonds.

There is only one other viable option (short of GLU slashing base upgrades costs) ...
    ... stop upgrading the base entirely :cool:

GLU could, conceivably lengthen the battle cycle from 4 weeks to 8 weeks, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that one.

Another option, that we've discussed many times in the past, is to eliminate the current concept of league event qualification altogether, overhaul the prize award system and place all combatants into varying levels of brackets ...
    ... I've been pounding that drum since last summer, so I can't hold out much hope for this one either.

C'est Le Vie.
    My Base Economy for Tier 23 is complete: Vault 100.17M, Production 1.23M/ Hr, Storage 3.59M.
    It's been several days since TIER 23 was released, so I thought I would offer an update regarding vital battle statistics.

The BASE DEFENSE has yet to be upgraded; in fact my current plan is to delay upgrading the base for as long as possible (if ever), so I'm looking at the 3rd Global of the TIER 23 Battle Cycle (in about 3 weeks), before I'll contemplate spending the 1.5B diamonds required for the upgrade.

Since the TIER 23 Battle Cycle has not as yet started and the current campaign REGION has yet to be unlocked, I was still able to boost my PLAYER HEALTH to Level 214. This did have some marginal benefit though as I am no longer using medkits at all. Without the benefit of a "boost" in player health, I had used 32 medkits which was roughly 1 MK every 10 "Short Range" battles; this did not even scratch the close to 1,500 medkits that I have stockpiled, so the value of PH is now questionable.

BASE: 419.43M (WHISKEY @ 0%); LEVEL: 214
    Now ... the weapons upgrades are my top priority and the goal is to maximize the raided vault payouts, as well as get the GODHAMMER MKII up to "Battle Speed" before the TIER 23 Battle Cycle commences.

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 23.0 TALON MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 75%.
    TESLA: 22.5 OSSUARY (acquired 04/07) @ 75%.
    ASSAULT: 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 75%.
    HEAVY: 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 40%.

Since upgrading the TALON MKII to 75%, the LR battles have settled into a stream of consistent vault payouts in the range of 1.7M to 1.8M. I am not selecting any battle with a vault under 1.6M.

The OSSUARY @ 75% of rated power is obliterating the competition, but has had little effect on raided vault sizes however (after all, it is a 22.5 weapon).

The SABERTOOTH MKII is the gem of my weapons locker (no surprise to anyone, I guess :) ). It has produced my largest vaults payouts thus far with more than 30 x 1.8M raided. Overall I expect raided vault sizes to increase once the TIER 23 Battle Cycle actually starts.

There is only one single "item of interest" that TIER 23 has to offer me; a 23.5 TESLA :cool: and my next VIP Event participation will be @ TIER 24 (maybe) ... right on schedule.

Good Morning ...

Two quick items:

It's DAY #3 of league play and 5-6 days following the release of the new region. Since Google Play and Amazon are usually a few days to a week behind iOS, this is "new" territory for me. When is GLU going to unlock the new region ???

I believe we should have at least seen a countdown clock by now, no?

Another thing I noticed this morning while I was going though my battle log is that 1-2 days back apparently there were a string of "DEFENSE WON" entries and I just assumed that these were challenges. These battles weren't in the challenge log so I now believe they were PvP battles.

The thing is these were all attacks from TIER 8,9,10 opponents with weapons ranging from 8.5 - 17.5. Unless this was some sort of glitch, I was under the impression that these players should not have been able to "see" me, let alone select the battle. If they could "see" me, in all my glory :) it had to be blazing RED, yet they attacked anyway.

Any comments or ideas?
    Good Morning ...

Two quick items:

It's DAY #3 of league play and 5-6 days following the release of the new region. Since Google Play and Amazon are usually a few days to a week behind iOS, this is "new" territory for me. When is GLU going to unlock the new region ???

I believe we should have at least seen a countdown clock by now, no?

Another thing I noticed this morning while I was going though my battle log is that 1-2 days back apparently there were a string of "DEFENSE WON" entries and I just assumed that these were challenges. These battles weren't in the challenge log so I now believe they were PvP battles.

The thing is these were all attacks from TIER 8,9,10 opponents with weapons ranging from 8.5 - 17.5. Unless this was some sort of glitch, I was under the impression that these players should not have been able to "see" me, let alone select the battle. If they could "see" me, in all my glory :) it had to be blazing RED, yet they attacked anyway.

Any comments or ideas?

Vigore III was unlocked this morning at 1 AM PDT on IOS. No suirprises except that the open contracts did not offer XP modules. Glu did a content update mid-morning that fixed that error.

As to the defenses, Scorpion, at least on IOS there is a glitch in the software that matches low level opponents against high level opponents, but giving them a green indicator. I reported this weeks ago, but no fix yet.
    Screenshot_20160506-062442.png?psid=1

There are several items here of note:

(1) It's a guest account or maybe a player who opted NOT to assign himself a "call sign".

(2) He supposedly belongs to a clan named "FORMOSA". I cannot find this clan however.

(3) I assume he's NOT a "bot" since he has no drone to speak of (not a clone of my 30M drone).

(4) After defeating this player, the payout was 1.8M diamonds (high vault). Not very noteworthy in itself, but usually reserved for "bots".

(5) On Google Play, the max vault appears to be 1.8M regardless if it's a "real player" OR a "bot" since I've hit at least 50 of these. They appear many times on a daily basis, so that's the good news; the bad news is I don't see payouts getting much larger, however.

So, long OR short ... "bot" or "real player" ... my absolute ceiling is 1.8M diamonds. If anyone has seen vaults closer to my original projection of 2.0M, I would love to hear about it. :)

Good Hunting !!!
    SPECIAL NOTE: There appears to be a 24.5 SIONA MKII atop the GOLD VIP rated @ 1.44B (equal to today's Global TOP 10 prize), could be an ASSAULT Weapon though. Either way, it is definitely under powered for a TIER 24 VIP Weapon. :(

Sir Brad ... have any idea what's sitting atop the GOLD VIP? I find it hard to believe (not impossible given the it's the GLU Factory we're talking about) that a 23.5 and 24.5 have equal power ratings ???

I'm assuming, of course, that there IS a 24.5 up there :(

I believe that the "pop up" ad for the current VIP, is an error and should be ignored.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Screenshot_20160506-062442.png?psid=1

There are several items here of note:

(1) It's a guest account or maybe a player who opted NOT to assign himself a "call sign".

(2) He supposedly belongs to a clan named "FORMOSA". I cannot find this clan however.

(3) I assume he's NOT a "bot" since he has no drone to speak of (not a clone of my 30M drone).

(4) After defeating this player, the payout was 1.8M diamonds (high vault). Not very noteworthy in itself, but usually reserved for "bots".

(5) On Google Play, the max vault appears to be 1.8M regardless if it's a "real player" OR a "bot" since I've hit at least 50 of these. They appear many times on a daily basis, so that's the good news; the bad news is I don't see payouts getting much larger, however.

So, long OR short ... "bot" or "real player" ... my absolute ceiling is 1.8M diamonds. If anyone has seen vaults closer to my original projection of 2.0M, I would love to hear about it. :)

Good Hunting !!!

I'm still averaging 1.4M, but GLU threw me a 1 time teaser, 2.03M from a real player. The match before that I passed it not even recognizing the very high payout, and it came back for a nice prize. But, after an afternoon of playing (now doing half time on weekdays), my max is back to 1.5M.

About FORMOSA, did you try variations of zero and oh for the "O"? The GLU font is very close on both, I've had to try several times with player names that want to stay off the grid - very effective method.
    Bots will show "Player Info Unavailable" in the Battle Log.
    Thanks TRY_AGAIN, I'll see if I can find his clan using the method you described. That 2.03M payout is what I was looking for to be the "norm" (high), but GLU threw me yet another curve ball. LOL

It's still early though.
    Bots will show "Player Info Unavailable" in the Battle Log.

Thanks BRAD but I've always tried to identify a "bot" BEFORE the battle and at a glance, the only way I know of is by using the drone. Not 100% since it's conceivable (probable) that a player could have reached the same power level :( but with a max'd out opponent defense it's pretty accurate.

I've also noted (the post that started this thread) that on my 2nd battle, after TIER 23 was received, I raided 1.8M diamonds and that is where my high vault has been ever since. To be honest, I don't waste much time looking for battles, but maybe I should start :)
    Thanks TRY_AGAIN, I'll see if I can find his clan using the method you described. That 2.03M payout is what I was looking for to be the "norm" (high), but GLU threw me yet another curve ball. LOL

It's still early though.

Thanks BRAD but I've always tried to identify a "bot" BEFORE the battle and at a glance, the only way I know of is by using the drone. Not 100% since it's conceivable (probable) that a player could have reached the same power level :( but with a max'd out opponent defense it's pretty accurate.

I've also noted (the post that started this thread) that on my 2nd battle, after TIER 23 was received, I raided 1.8M diamonds and that is where my high vault has been ever since. To be honest, I don't waste much time looking for battles, but maybe I should start :)

My situation is not typical because I face only Bots: All have the same profile: 754.97M Base, 188.7M Drone and 1.7M+ vaults. While I get matched with real players, they never have big vaults.

BTW, my Drone weapons are now at 82.98M (47.19M Weapons upgraded to Level 9), and the Mirror Drones do not pose a problem in PVP play.

While players at higher MG levels, 99.3 or greater, were having problems (use of multiple Medkits, broken streaks, etc.), that seems to have disappeared with the new campaign and PH Level 220.
    My situation is not typical because I face only Bots: All have the same profile: 754.97M Base, 188.7M Drone and 1.7M+ vaults. While I get matched with real players, they never have big vaults.

BTW, my Drone weapons are now at 82.98M (47.19M Weapons upgraded to Level 9), and the Mirror Drones do not pose a problem in PVP play.

While players at higher MG levels, 99.3 or greater, were having problems (use of multiple Medkits, broken streaks, etc.), that seems to have disappeared with the new campaign and PH Level 220.

That drone of yours is looking pretty impressive :) Great Job !!! There is a certain amount of cruel irony in play when you need a massive health boost to protect you from yourself. LOL

I agree about the "bots" vs real players. I usually only see bots as well, but that screen shot was an odd ball; a real player with a payout of 1.8M. TRY_AGAIN, under different circumstances raided 2.03M from a real player. For me, SR battles are against bots only and represent most of my battles. This has been my M.O. for 3-4 cycles. I would need to upgrade the TALON to 90-100% to see only bots on LR battles and this makes no sense at this time, because the vaults won't increase.

I think it's mostly due to my seeking out the "sweet zone" where payouts flatten out at a consistently large vault without me needing to look for them. Then I just go on autopilot. :cool:
    Example ... I just fought 3 battles (no repeat finds) ... SR (1.7M-bot), SR (1.8M-bot); LR (1.8M-bot).

I will hit dry patches when I may need to skip 4-5 RL players though; but not very often.

The sweet zone does shift over time, however. As we progress through the cycle, the payouts usually rise and by Week #2-#3 I'll max out the SNIPER and everything goes "bot" from there.

I've found that if I get ahead of myself on SNIPER upgrades, more repeat finds are required.

If I had to guess, I'd say iOS players never sleep LMAO But seriously, these RL players with the large vaults are either careless OR don't care :( Either way I cannot get past 1.8M.
    Here's that bogus splash screen ad I was referring to. GLU had finally corrected this by the time I logged on this morning; it is correctly advertising the AARU HEAVY now.

Screenshot_20160506-153042.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20160507-133454.png?psid=1

GLU may have "tipped their hand" however; this could very well be the TOP 10 weapon in next week's Global Event. If I'm correct about recent GLU battle cycles, this might imply that there will be no TESLA this cycle; i.e. 1 ASSAULT, 1 SNIPER and 2 HEAVIES.

It now has me looking at the EMMILIA MKII through a different lens, but it's a gamble for sure.

I'm halfway through my 60 Day cycle. Do I wait until my scheduled weapons upgrade @ TIER 24 OR do I grab the TESLA now? Problem is I don't need this weapon.

Two of The SCORPION's "Rules of Engagement" are in direct conflict with one another :( In most circumstances, I always lean towards "need" ... especially since it will cost me 3,000 GOLD.

I think I'll pass :cool: