Options

Some questions

KamabloKamablo Registered Users 2 Posts
1] Do some Tesla Challenge missions disappear if you progress too far in Campaign or play challenge missions in later chapters without completing earlier ones first?
2] How many PVP league events are there after a Global event. 2 or 3?

Thanks in advance for nayone who is kind enough to answer me. :)

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Kamablo wrote: »
    1] Do some Tesla Challenge missions disappear if you progress too far in Campaign or play challenge missions in later chapters without completing earlier ones first?
    2] How many PVP league events are there after a Global event. 2 or 3?

Thanks in advance for nayone who is kind enough to answer me. :)

I assume you're referring to the TESLA and HEAVY Trial Campaigns? The missions themselves decrease after you fight one until all are completed, but you need to fight a campaign trial mission, NOT just any campaign mission. If you do not complete these trial missions, they will remain there, OPEN, forever.

There are usually 12 campaign trial contracts for each, the TESLA and HEAVY weapons.

Unlike the "Killing the Boss" contract, NOT closing these trial contracts will not prevent you from advancing to the next region.

There are 3 League Events following any Global Event, MON-TUE-WED.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    KamabloKamablo Registered Users 2 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I assume you're referring to the TESLA and HEAVY Trial Campaigns? The missions themselves decrease after you fight one until all are completed, but you need to fight a campaign trial mission, NOT just any campaign mission. If you do not complete these trial missions, they will remain there, OPEN, forever.

There are usually 12 campaign trial contracts for each, the TESLA and HEAVY weapons.

Unlike the "Killing the Boss" contract, NOT closing these trial contracts will not prevent you from advancing to the next region.

There are 3 League Events following any Global Event, MON-TUE-WED.

Good Luck !!!

Thanks. I am not completing tesla missions in regional order and Now Not every region seems to have 12 tesla missions. So I wonder if some missions disappear if you do tesla missions in later regions without completing earlier regions first.