Options

PVP Matching issue

basheermd22basheermd22 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi All,

I have weapon powers(Sniper 23.5 and Machine gun 23.5) but my base power is 10 and player health is 25M. In PVP matching I've matched with opponents more than 500M base defense due to my weapon powers. Even though I've equipped with lower power weapons also same matching found. I have already used all diamonds in machine gun events. Now unable to win any PVP match because I have matched with high base defense and my player health is too low.

Is there any possibly way to earn diamonds and upgrade my base?

Thanks
Bash22

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hi All,

I have weapon powers(Sniper 23.5 and Machine gun 23.5) but my base power is 10 and player health is 25M. In PVP matching I've matched with opponents more than 500M base defense due to my weapon powers. Even though I've equipped with lower power weapons also same matching found. I have already used all diamonds in machine gun events. Now unable to win any PVP match because I have matched with high base defense and my player health is too low.

Is there any possibly way to earn diamonds and upgrade my base?

Thanks
    Bash22

Welcome ... You got way ahead of yourself.

You have only one single option so all is NOT lost my friend ... my advice has been the same since the beginning of time itself :)

First off, the base isn't the solution (or the problem), it's just there, so ignore it for now; current defense base strength is 1.51B, in case you're interested.

CLOSE your open contracts before attempting any more PvP battles and bring your health up to Level 200 at least; 230 is the current maximum.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    basheermd22basheermd22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Welcome ... You got way ahead of yourself.

You have only one single option so all is NOT lost my friend ... my advice has been the same since the beginning of time itself :)

First off, the base isn't the solution (or the problem), it's just there, so ignore it for now; current defense base strength is 1.51B, in case you're interested.

CLOSE your open contracts before attempting any more PvP battles and bring your health up to Level 200 at least; 230 is the current maximum.

Good Luck !!!

Thanks mate.

Currently I've unlocked and playing 'Posh killers' and I'm unable to move further because I have only level 14 Assault gun and I need more diamonds to upgrade base economy and weapon power. I have to upgrade it further to move next campaign. I have almost played all the contracts and nothing left to earn XP. I dont know how many months I need play open contracts to get level 200(I am at level 166 now). Until that i cannot play PVP events and there is no point in playing open contracts for many months.

My suggestion would be that the PVP matching should be based on equipped weapon not maximum power weapon.

I don't have any option other than uninstall the CKS and I dont want to wait for many month to reach level 200.

Thanks
    Bash22