Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    With 4 Hours left on the IOS Global, I haven't dropped totally off the map:

#1 20,768 Cerberu5
    #2 16,322 Manwiththegold
    #10 11,415 Topdragon1688
    #20 9,185 Brad752
    #30 8,499 Oliver1082

Freebies for me into the close. 9 XP short of PC Level 17. I will get it done tonight.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    RANK #1: 41,629 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #2: 30,146 AP (WARRIOR202)
    RANK #3: 20,468 AP (SHAHGE)
    RANK #10: 13,585 AP (GENERALSTURN)
    RANK #29: 8,499 AP (STINKYPANTZ)
    RANK #30: 8,494 AP (GREENSHADOWS)
    RANK #83: 6,548 AP (SCORPION) ... Extended Target Practice is in play. :cool: Just cruising for diamonds.

Scoring exactly 2,000 AP from 15 Hours to 5 Hours remaining was sufficient to successfully execute TOOBAD RELOADED, as well as to hold off the "late surge" down the stretch.

TOOBAD (35 Parts); BASE WHISKEY @ 50%.

Yet another 24.5 HEAVY, that appears to be the HADES MKII, is being offered as 17 Parts for finishing RANK #1 in the SILVER LEAGUE. DAY #1 will shape up to be a nerve shattering experience as I expect players to avoid "winning" like the plague.

As a footnote: there are presently 17 players occupying only 20 "slots" in my bracket.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    What is the restore purchases tab.
    Randy59 wrote: »
    What is the restore purchases tab.

Hmmm haven't seen that one ... where exactly did you see it?
    It's on the settings page where you go to forum or set game options
    It's on the settings page where you go to forum or set game options

That option isn't present on Google Play but I have seen that option in other games. What it essentially (probably) does is restore your in game purchases should you need to reinstall the game.

If this is the case AND if functional it would allow you to recover your GOLD in the very least; maybe everything.

What platform are you playing because it sounds like one of those Amazon exclusive type features.
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Anyone realized that the Android Silver League was cut short ? only 14 hours instead of 24 hours . Whats going on ?
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Anyone realized that the Android Silver League was cut short ? only 14 hours instead of 24 hours . Whats going on ?

Yeah ... I don't know what that's all about but I do know iOS suffered the same thing several weeks back. I can only surmise that GLU is performing some sort of testing or maintenance on the Android servers :(

Best to get your parts ASAP because they could cancel an entire day, of course, without warning.
  • c4hkri5c4hkri5 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Or glu find ..way to force us to buy gold... lol
    they think is to easy get 100g in 24hours..
    c4hkri5 wrote: »
    Or glu find ..way to force us to buy gold... lol
    they think is to easy get 100g in 24hours..

LOL Now that's funny coming from a guy who was once on the leaderboard :) I just play for the PvP diamonds and pick up the extra GOLD along the way.

Not to worry, it's not a permanent thing but it could last for a few days though.
    The shortened DAY #1 turned out to be a slug fest. The SCORPION made the usual late charge ...
    ... maybe a little too early, as it turned out. :cool:

I finished with 129 VP and had hit the RANK #2 position behind the leader who had 130 VP with less than 5 minutes remaining. Unable to pass the leader, all I could do was watch.

2 more players scored 130 VP for a three-way tie for the #1 RANK, unfortunately it left me in 4th Place short 3 Parts to craft my weapon and another battle to wage. It also left me only 20M diamonds shy of a full vault. I can still fight PvP, grab some diamonds and finish my upgrade.

Screenshot_20160613-170001.png?psid=1

So I've got the night off and will start again early tomorrow; there may be another shortened League Event Day and since I will be working most of the day, I'll need to do most of my scoring before 10 AM. Fortunately, I only need to finish RANK #20.

Good Night, Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Well it turns out no more silver league for android users ? Huh. ?
    The entire silver league just disappears is this regional or global wide !

Need your feedback guys.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT DAY #2 kicked off on time, without a hitch and for now ...
    ... we're back on a 24 HOUR clock.

It appears that the league event cancellation rumor was greatly exaggerated :)

That sense of relief is a temporary one though ...
    ... NEVER "expect" 3 league event days; ALWAYS get it done ASAP !!!
    Playing on iPad iOS
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Playing on iPad iOS

I chuckled when Scorpion said it might be an Amazon exclusive feature "restore purchases tab". GLU lives to screw Amazon out of every extra bit of gold it can, example - no videos have ever been pushed for free gold, or equipment. And, if you ever crash your device, good luck getting back your stats, much less your gold without receipts! Glu doesn't want any Amazon hassle, we're not worthy!
    try_again wrote: »
    I chuckled when Scorpion said it might be an Amazon exclusive feature "restore purchases tab". GLU lives to screw Amazon out of every extra bit of gold it can, example - no videos have ever been pushed for free gold, or equipment. And, if you ever crash your device, good luck getting back your stats, much less your gold without receipts! Glu doesn't want any Amazon hassle, we're not worthy!

Hey Buddy ... you're back !!! How was Hawaii?
    Playing on iPad iOS

Maybe BRADR752 can help you with the "RESTORE PURCHASES" tab, since it's obviously an iOS ONLY feature.
    No more 3 days for each league ? Now that's cutting short on each league.
    It's going to be harder and harder each time.
    Dr. Zeus :) not meant to be taken literally ... just a warning OR word of advice. GLU has always had a nasty habit of cancelling events with no notice and without warning ... so if playing PvP to win weapons parts, it is advisable to complete the weapon in as few days as is possible.

Many veteran players have weapons in their inventory with 40-49 Parts, many due to missed events. GLU had also promised, almost a year ago, to provide a mechanism for "recycling" unused parts ...
    ... we're still waiting. :(

Obviously, if you're in the TOP 30 or using VIP Events to acquire weapons ... :cool:
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hey Buddy ... you're back !!! How was Hawaii?

Hey, it's paradise! Walk out the back yard and into the ocean. And the grand kids were a ball. Mauna Kea mountain was exhilarating, too - never been that high, very trippy.

As an early bird, it was a different perspective to be able to attend the end of events, knowing exactly what had to be done to win, and not wasting any extra energy doing it.

That was an interesting sticky about the China servers shutting down, and being combined with the iOS ones. Wonder what impact that will be for Brad?