Clan Wars Update!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Attention Agents!

Tomorrow, 12/08/2015 at 3 am PST, the servers will be brought down for maintenance and the addition of the Clan Wars content. The servers may be down for up to 6 hours.

Also note that the release will not be on Android till 12/09/2015.
The Chinese release will not be until 12/10/2015.

We thank you in advance for your patience in this matter.

Comments

• bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I wonder whether this is the long awaited "upgrade" or simply the addition of the Clan Wars content.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I wonder whether this is the long awaited "upgrade" or simply the addition of the Clan Wars content.

Only the Clan Wars ... he has made reference to this in the past; I suppose CKS 4.0 is still being developed. But since this is a huge add on component to the Clan Event Subsystem, it's good that they're releasing it first AND separate; GLU no doubt wanted to make it available in time for the next Global ... great time for target practice.

Add another week or two to shake out the bugs and we may have CKS 4.0 by New Years ... possibly sooner but as the "crazy time" approaches, with parties a plenty, I wouldn't bet on it.

There will definitely be no major releases (upgrades and bug fixes) next week which makes me feel somewhat better.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Server update started at 2AM PST. That means the 6 hours are supposed to be up in another 50 mins, we shall see. I am not holding my breath.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Only the Clan Wars ... he has made reference to this in the past; I suppose CKS 4.0 is still being developed. But since this is a huge add on component to the Clan Event Subsystem, it's good that they're releasing it first AND separate; GLU no doubt wanted to make it available in time for the next Global ... great time for target practice.

Add another week or two to shake out the bugs and we may have CKS 4.0 by New Years ... possibly sooner but as the "crazy time" approaches, with parties a plenty, I wouldn't bet on it.

There will definitely be no major releases (upgrades and bug fixes) next week which makes me feel somewhat better.

*** SMILES ***

I sent in a ticket to Customer Care during the last global. My controls did not work in the SR battle again (movement arrows were gone again). I received a response back last night saying, " The dev team says to please wait a couple of days, CKS 4.0 will be released."
    concerned wrote: »
    I sent in a ticket to Customer Care during the last global. My controls did not work in the SR battle again (movement arrows were gone again). I received a response back last night saying, " The dev team says to please wait a couple of days, CKS 4.0 will be released."

I doubt they would release all of this so close together, but if they do I would expect more bugs to be introduced. This Clan Wars update is HUGE (practically a game within itself), to push a new release of CKS 2 days later and introduce a new TIER shortly thereafter send chills up my spine.

Another thing that concerns me is the increased system resources that will be required during the Global due to the Clan Wars upgrade. It's impossible to quantify at this point, but it's sure to increase; marginal devices beware ...

You reach a point where one must ask how much code can you cram into a single app?
    I doubt they would release all of this so close together, but if they do I would expect more bugs to be introduced. This Clan Wars update is HUGE (practically a game within itself), to push a new release of CKS 2 days later and introduce a new TIER shortly thereafter send chills up my spine.

Another thing that concerns me is the increased system resources that will be required during the Global due to the Clan Wars upgrade. It's impossible to quantify at this point, but it's sure to increase; marginal devices beware ...

You reach a point where one must ask how much code can you cram into a single app?

Good points, unless, the dev team is trying to keep the circle running and they are calling Clan Wars, CKS 4.0.

They would do something like that would they?????
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Clan Wars update is the v4.0 update.

Also it is live on iOS.
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Handles,

It's 10:30AM and No It's not on iOS. Still getting Server Maintenance Message!!
    The app notes for 4.0.0 are as follows:

1. Clan Wars - Build & defend your Clan Base and attack enemy clans to get special Clan tokens.
    2. Clan War Prizes - Use Clan Tokens for awesome new exclusive items only available to Clan War participants.
    3. Clan Upgrades - Donate excess cash and drone weapons to your clan to make it more powerful and unlock new base layouts.
    4. Character Customization - Bored with your current outfit? Now you can find one that suits you.
    5. Improved Clan Chat - now you can see when your clanmates are online.
    6. Updated Drone Weapon Fusion System - Compact, faster and much more convenient.
    Slummer wrote: »
    Handles,

It's 10:30AM and No It's not on iOS. Still getting Server Maintenance Message!!

Thank you for the heads up, informing the team about this.
  • Hamdanecho-oo7Hamdanecho-oo7 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Attention Agents!

Tomorrow, 12/08/2015 at 3 am PST, the servers will be brought down for maintenance and the addition of the Clan Wars content. The servers may be down for up to 6 hours.

Also note that the release will not be on Android till 12/09/2015.
    The Chinese release will not be until 12/10/2015.

We thank you in advance for your patience in this matter.

Bro I did download the update but still it says wait it's on maintenance what's the pro admin
  • Hamdanecho-oo7Hamdanecho-oo7 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bro why it's still telling me that the maintenance is still wait & come back again
    Bro why it's still telling me that the maintenance is still wait & come back again

Because it is still in maintenance and you need to wait.

Slummer mentioned it was still in maintenance and I replied saying I informed the team and so they can look into the situation. Please be patient.
  • aj1tdotaj1tdot Registered Users 1 Posts
    3pm Eastern time and I am still getting the same server maintenance is being held message even after doing the update from the app store. Any idea when this will be back up?
    aj1tdot wrote: »
    3pm Eastern time and I am still getting the same server maintenance is being held message even after doing the update from the app store. Any idea when this will be back up?

Game is live. Just hopped on myself.
    Update:

We are working on the issue with Chat. Thank you again for your patience.
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    The app notes for 4.0.0 are as follows:

1. Clan Wars - Build & defend your Clan Base and attack enemy clans to get special Clan tokens.
    2. Clan War Prizes - Use Clan Tokens for awesome new exclusive items only available to Clan War participants.
    3. Clan Upgrades - Donate excess cash and drone weapons to your clan to make it more powerful and unlock new base layouts.
    4. Character Customization - Bored with your current outfit? Now you can find one that suits you.
    5. Improved Clan Chat - now you can see when your clanmates are online.
    6. Updated Drone Weapon Fusion System - Compact, faster and much more convenient.

Guys, anyone has idea how to get more trophies and make sure to give less trophies to enemy? If we've good clan level, good players base, drone, link cells, etc. then also if we're loosing more trophies and gaining less, then what should be the solution?
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Guys, anyone has idea how to get more trophies and make sure to give less trophies to enemy? If we've good clan level, good players base, drone, link cells, etc. then also if we're loosing more trophies and gaining less, then what should be the solution?

From what I understand, the better your weapons or defense, the higher your clan's "value" and consequently the more trophies you have to lose. Lesser clans, especially of the variety of 2-3-4 man clans, take advantage of this "flaw" and so far there is nothing in place to stop them. SMH
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    From what I understand, the better your weapons or defense, the higher your clan's "value" and consequently the more trophies you have to lose. Lesser clans, especially of the variety of 2-3-4 man clans, take advantage of this "flaw" and so far there is nothing in place to stop them. SMH

Yes you are right scorpio. I also think so.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • ThunderhawkThunderhawk Registered Users 16 Posts
    Any ideas on next update?
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Any ideas on next update?

The thing is about thelatest update there is still glitches thou not much ... a few clan wars still fighting with clan thats less than 3 members .
    And some clan can have 5 clan war per day ?
  • SteveyZSteveyZ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone know why the coins you win in clan wars have been lowered in the last couple days? I used to win like 400ish to 500ish on1 successful attack then like 210 on the other 2. But yesterday and today, they've all just been 104 coins for each successful attack. It's gonna take many wins and days to purchase anything with them. It's BS.
  • ZIPZAPZIPZAP Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same question. Why the reduction?
    Fret not its all in the name of business. Glu not going to make you earn easy coins by the dozens ...

Players with coins might not need to buy gold as you already can have equipments and energy by spinning coins.

And so as the story goes as Jack wonder I mean climbing higher stop of the beam story he will find it hard to grip the beans branches....

So wake up guys it's the real world where money is everything and when it's too good to be true you know it deep down it ain't gonna be a sweet deal.