Tyrrell tower-endless mode

2Next

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Now I know why most architects DO NOT incorporate a 13th Floor into their designs ... GERONIMO-Oh !!!

Screenshot_20160530-141924.png?psid=1

Well ... that was quick :cool: All of the MedKits in the world won't save me from this !!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Sniper1987Sniper1987 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I just finally made it past Floor 13. Now I have problems with campaign. The last guy is always behind me stuck in the wall. So I can't kill him and my drone can't either. UGH.
    Well the 23.5 GODHAMMER @ 100% has hit the wall at the 40th Floor. This time I made it to the 42nd Floor before "buying it" and it cost me some grenades above #40. Maybe I should have used a MedKit or two, but that's not a part of my rules of engagement for scaling The Tower.

Enough of this until I get a better HEAVY WEAPON. :cool:

I also noticed that GRENADES are conspicuously missing from the prizes, yet you will need some number of GRENADES to advance to the higher levels ... coincidence?
    Sniper1987 wrote: »
    I just finally made it past Floor 13. Now I have problems with campaign. The last guy is always behind me stuck in the wall. So I can't kill him and my drone can't either. UGH.

Yeah bad guys being hidden beneath the floor OR behind a wall, were all previously known "glitches", as well as free falling to the Gate of Hades.

I now believe these weren't "glitches" at all; just GLU's sadistic sense of humor. :)
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yeah bad guys being hidden beneath the floor OR behind a wall, were all previously known "glitches", as well as free falling to the Gate of Hades.

I now believe these weren't "glitches" at all; just GLU's sadistic sense of humor. :)

Well how the ****** hell do I kill them and move on in campaign?
    Well how the ****** hell do I kill them and move on in campaign?
    '

You can't win against something you cannot shoot at ... consider it the flu, eventually it will pass.
  • ThunderhawkThunderhawk Registered Users 16 Posts
    Look at the med kits you are awarded... they are giving you 1 med kit... the picture is of the elite med kit(8+2)...
    Look at the med kits you are awarded... they are giving you 1 med kit... the picture is of the elite med kit(8+2)...

I see what you're saying; TYRELL prize does say "x1" so I can see how this can be confusing for a player thinking it was 1 x (8+2) MedKits.

This only comes from experience, as I know GLU intended only 1 MedKit, regardless of the item's image.

You do have a legitimate concern though; it's misleading at best.
    New content made me restart the Game and now you have to pay for Early Access again. Money Grubbing *****s.
    New content made me restart the Game and now you have to pay for Early Access again. Money Grubbing *****s.

It only appears that way ... if you TAP the button, it will revert back to your high score and then you can play again. I think it has something to do with that female character "MILLA" ... if you change your character back it seems to trigger the "recruit" function again.
    I do not know where to post this but I have a question... how do you link cells and who can do it? I am so lost
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    I do not know where to post this but I have a question... how do you link cells and who can do it? I am so lost

First you need to reach at personal contribution level 14 to get 1 more free cell. Then click on the your cell and then click on empty cell so you can have link between your two cells and now you can protect 2 cells for your clan. But remember, you can link with nearby cells only like playing chess with pawn.

Clan Leader and officers both can do it by clicking on edit base.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    First you need to reach at personal contribution level 14 to get 1 more free cell. Then click on the your cell and then click on empty cell so you can have link between your two cells and now you can protect 2 cells for your clan. But remember, you can link with nearby cells only like playing chess with pawn.

Clan Leader and officers both can do it by clicking on edit base.

Good summary! One additional note: You can only link if you are at PC Level 14 and above, and only if there is a link available. You can see the number of available Links displayed at the top of the Clan Base Map page next to the Links symbol, which looks like the links in a bicycle chain. The display is in the form: links available/total clan links.

Also in order to link, you must have an empty adjacent hexes available.
    Guys, I see that we're not getting clan war traps again if we play tower again. It seems it gives rewards only once and useless to play it again. Anyone has idea is it glu glitch or this is how its designed?
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Guys, I see that we're not getting clan war traps again if we play tower again. It seems it gives rewards only once and useless to play it again. Anyone has idea is it glu glitch or this is how its designed?

Once is about it I suppose. Just like the Tyrell tower opens up for free once and than it went back to payment mode todate.
    Other than the "Early Access" or using GOLD to pick up where you left off, The TOWER remains free for me to start over from scratch as often as I like. I did pay the $9.99 early access fee however.

With regards to the traps prizes, once you've scored these, the only way to get more is to climb higher up The Tower. That said, there are plenty of these available in campaign contracts and PvP.
    The Tower is free from the First Floor, but only once an hour. You get all the rewards every time you play, except those with a box on the left side. These you only receive the first time you get to that level. If you buy a pass, you automatically get all the rewards below that level, except those with an "X" in the left hand box. The Bronze, Silver and Gold values are based on your best previous score at that Floor.

BTW, on IOS the Tower has gotten a lot harder. My #22 spot on the Leaderboard has not been challenged in two weeks.
    Other than the "Early Access" or using GOLD to pick up where you left off, The TOWER remains free for me to start over from scratch as often as I like. I did pay the $9.99 early access fee however.

With regards to the traps prizes, once you've scored these, the only way to get more is to climb higher up The Tower. That said, there are plenty of these available in campaign contracts and PvP.

You guys are right scorpion and bradr. I also got early access with $9.99 but now not ready to spend for silver/gold tickets.
    In compaign if we play tower in north amarica or Razorblade III, it has same value and we won't have more rewards of clan traps which are checked (crossed already), right?

Do you have any idea about the gold to spend to start on a certain floor? Do you have to keep buying said ticket or just buy it once?
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The Tower is free from the First Floor, but only once an hour. You get all the rewards every time you play, except those with a box on the left side. These you only receive the first time you get to that level. If you buy a pass, you automatically get all the rewards below that level, except those with an "X" in the left hand box. The Bronze, Silver and Gold values are based on your best previous score at that Floor.

BTW, on IOS the Tower has gotten a lot harder. My #22 spot on the Leaderboard has not been challenged in two weeks.

Quite impressive Sir Brad ... do you recall what floor you reached in order to RANK #22?

Quite impressive Sir Brad ... do you recall what floor you reached in order to RANK #22?

Do you have to buy the ticket everytime?
    Do you have to buy the ticket everytime?

YES ... GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE but ONLY if you want to pick up near where you left off on your previous attempt ... it's FREE to start over from the 1st floor.
    YES ... GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE but ONLY if you want to pick up near where you left off on your previous attempt ... it's FREE to start over from the 1st floor.

Thank you for answering

That was Floor 47, but recently, I can't get beyond Floor 44. The Charon is not an ideal Heavy for the Tower.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    That was Floor 47, but recently, I can't get beyond Floor 44. The Charon is not an ideal Heavy for the Tower.

The TOWER is tougher than I thought (above the 40th Floor) and the GODHAMMER hit the wall on the 42nd Floor for me. To progress any further would require HUGE expenditures in MedKits and Grenades. :cool:

Then again, they're not really serving any other purpose. Looks like the mad scientists knew exactly what they were doing, I suppose (handing equipment out like it was candy on Halloween).

A new HEAVY w/optics is definitely on the agenda.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Was going to do a buy-in on Milla to play the tower, and on the Recruit Page, other than

RECRUIT MILLA TO GET ACCESS TO ENDLESS MODE
    THESE UNIQUE WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE TO THESE PACKS

And the rest of the page is blank!
    try_again wrote: »
    Was going to do a buy-in on Milla to play the tower, and on the Recruit Page, other than

RECRUIT MILLA TO GET ACCESS TO ENDLESS MODE
    THESE UNIQUE WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE TO THESE PACKS

And the rest of the page is blank!

Could be a leftover from the EARLY ACCESS awhile back. I do not believe there are any NEW exclusive weapons on sale. FYI the prices were:

$9.99 - Access The TOWER and recruit MILLA.
    $49.99 - 24.5 SHORT range weapons ... at the time it was a great bargain.
    $99.99 - 24.5 FULL SET of weapons ... again a helluva deal at the time.

Try clearing your cache. Sometimes so much GLU junk accumulates that graphics artifacts and anomalies sometimes occur.