Options

06/16 TESLA GLOBAL (Play It Again Sam?)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Good Morning and Welcome to ROUND #3 of the TIER 24 Battle Cycle.

Today's event features a pair of the electrifying, lightning spewing and "shock and awe" type weapons ...

TOP 10: 24.5 TORNADO MKII TESLA - 1.89B-2.89B (TYPHOON Class Clone; a beast of a weapon).
TOP 30: 24.5 LIGHNING MKII TESLA - 1.57B-2.58B (The TORNADO's nasty little brother).

The VIP Event (3,500) is a repeat of 2 weeks ago; the GOLD VIP features a pair of 25.5 short range "monsters" (needs confirmation) ...

@3500: 24.5 TYPHOON MKII TESLA - 1.89B-2.89B ... Oh My !!!
@5750: 25.5 LEVIATHAN MKII ASSAULT.
@7000: 25.5 FLAIL MKII HEAVY - 3.15B-5.15B with "optical sights" + 1x Clan Wars TRAP.

... BUT this time we have the 25.0 LONGSHOT MKII instead of the 24.0 RANGER MKII.

PARTS: 25.0 LONGSHOT MKII SNIPER - 1.68BM-3.02B (TIER 25-LR Standard Bearer).

The Store has nothing on sale at the start of this Global Event; maybe this weekend something will be posted for the bargain hunters amongst us.

LOOKING AHEAD: 26.0 RAPIER MKII SNIPER - 3.36B-6.04B - is present in The Store. Since the RAPIER will be the TIER 26 LR-Standard Bearer, the specifications suggest that a fully upgraded TYPHOON will easily navigate TIER 26; it will be at it's design upper limits however.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 1.34B (XRAY @ 75%); LEVEL: 230; GAME CASH: 10.5B; HIGH VAULT: 4.65M.
    DRONE: 385M (Power) - 220/220 (Level) - 2155/2155 (XP) - 1.99B (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (36.1M-L2), RL (71.81M-L7), HR (71.81M-L7), SG (71.81M-L7)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 11,696 + (1 x 16.7M)
    ..... 26.2M: MG (1,565); HR (1,565); RL (1,575); SG (1,573)
    ..... 32.8M: MG (1,346); HR (1,373); RL (1,338); SG (1,361)

FUSES
    040 x TIER 22 (XP-36); 168 x TIER 23 (XP-38); 006 x TIER 24; 060 x TIER 11;
    040 x TIER 22 (XP-43); 070 x TIER 23 (XP-45); 003 x TIER 24;

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 25.0 LONGSHOT MKII (acquired 06/16) @ 15% (1.78B/3.02B).
    TESLA: 24.5 TYPHOON MKII (acquired 06/02) @ 100% (2.89B).
    ASSAULT: 24.5 COPPERHEAD MKII (acquired 06/07) @ 100% (1.72B).
    HEAVY: 24.5 STYX MKII (acquired 06/14) @ 0% (1.31B/2.31B).

TOOBAD (24.5 LIGHTNING MKII):
    GLOBAL EVENT (06/09/2016) --- RANK #033 (8,499 AP) --- 35 Parts Acquired, 15 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) --- RANK #15 (106 VP) --- 05 Parts Acquired, 10 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) --- RANK #12 (124 VP) --- 05 Parts Acquired, 05 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) --- RANK #04 (128 VP) --- 12 Parts Acquired, CRAFTED.

• Options
    General Observations:

(1) The Vaults: ah yes, the raided vault sizes ... I shall fully upgrade "WHISKEY" (against my better judgment) in only 5 Days and most likely "XRAY" will be a done deal BEFORE the TIER 25 Battle Cycle begins. The key is to delay base upgrades for as long as possible; the result will be quick and easy base upgrades. I would prefer to forsake the base altogether, but ...
    ... "What else am I going to spend my diamonds on?". :cool:

(2) The Weapons: it should be quite obvious to anyone following relative weapons strength, that the parity trend has reached maturity. The simplest example of this ... the BEST and most effective TESLA ever created, is available as a GLOBAL EVENT Prize just 2 weeks AFTER it made it's debut in a VIP Event. This suggests, depending on where we are in the battle cycle, that the VIP Event advantage is down to only 2 weeks (4 weeks maximum), down from 2-3 months.

(3) The Events: Global/League Events and the weapons they put up for grabs appear to alternate on a 60-90 Day cycle with regards to power and "state of the art" specifications, usually reserved exclusively for VIP Event weapons.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee Agents !!! The TOP 30 Prize should cost no more than 350 PvP Victories (on Google Play) as opposed to 3,500 GOLD for a marginally better weapon via VIP. Amazon players should find this extremely attractive since you can instantly bring your attack power up to parity without spending a cent.

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    General Observations:

(1) The Vaults: ah yes, the raided vault sizes ... I shall fully upgrade "WHISKEY" (against my better judgment) in only 5 Days and most likely "XRAY" will be a done deal BEFORE the TIER 25 Battle Cycle begins. The key is to delay base upgrades for as long as possible; the result will be quick and easy base upgrades. I would prefer to forsake the base altogether, but ...
    ... "What else am I going to spend my diamonds on?". :cool:

(2) The Weapons: it should be quite obvious to anyone following relative weapons strength, that the parity trend has reached maturity. The simplest example of this ... the BEST and most effective TESLA ever created, is available as a GLOBAL EVENT Prize just 2 weeks AFTER it made it's debut in a VIP Event. This suggests, depending on where we are in the battle cycle, that the VIP Event advantage is down to only 2 weeks (4 weeks maximum), down from 2-3 months.

(3) The Events: Global/League Events and the weapons they put up for grabs appear to alternate on a 60-90 Day cycle with regards to power and "state of the art" specifications, usually reserved exclusively for VIP Event weapons.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee Agents !!! The TOP 30 Prize should cost no more than 350 PvP Victories (on Google Play) as opposed to 3,500 GOLD for a marginally better weapon via VIP. Amazon players should find this extremely attractive since you can instantly bring your attack power up to parity without spending a cent.

Just when I have saved up enough free gold (think both accounts I have about 7500 each), you tell me GLU does this! Jr. was lucky to have good lineups during the silver league to have the top 10 equivalent tesla, but Sr. was going to at least buy into the 3500 vip depending on:

What are your payouts, kind sir! You've been neglecting to give out that most important metric to my meager playing, what with work interfering with my daily play.

My minimum payout now is 4M, with maximums around 4.5M. I had my usual teaser at 5.26M when X-Ray came out (why does GLU taunt me like this!)

This is always an important question for the poor players (time/funds) - if there's any left, lol!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Just when I have saved up enough free gold (think both accounts I have about 7500 each), you tell me GLU does this! Jr. was lucky to have good lineups during the silver league to have the top 10 equivalent tesla, but Sr. was going to at least buy into the 3500 vip depending on:

What are your payouts, kind sir! You've been neglecting to give out that most important metric to my meager playing, what with work interfering with my daily play.

My minimum payout now is 4M, with maximums around 4.5M. I had my usual teaser at 5.26M when X-Ray came out (why does GLU taunt me like this!)

This is always an important question for the poor players (time/funds) - if there's any left, lol!

Did you just ask about payouts? LMAO 3M-4M-5M diamonds ... what difference does it make :)

The current cycle is in your favor so don't let it pass you by.

Well if you didn't spend any GOLD on the VIP back in April (H.O.G. weapons), then it's cheaper for you Sir to grab the TOP 10 weapon this Global (spend the GOLD here) unless you're just lazy, then spend 3,500 GOLD and grab the TYPHOON. The pendulum will swing back to the VIP Events sometime mid-late Summer.

What can I tell you ... I track the cycles and post my findings, each and every week. I cannot be responsible if players don't notice and/or take it seriously. :(
    ... The one thing you can be 100% sure of is if The SCORPION starts grabbing Global Event weapons, then THAT route is the cheapest available :)

Please don't shoot the messenger !!! I'm already dodging enough bullets.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »

Just an afterthought, but you and others constantly refer to yourselves as "poor" and I'm not exactly sure about the reasoning behind this. We all (well most other than the high rollers) save up FREE GOLD. This is why it's so very important for me to build my strategy around a 60 Day cycle because it gives me enough time to accumulate a rather sizable sum of GOLD. Usually between 4,000-5,000 BARS; whatever remains I purchase if I want to go all the way to the 7,000 GOLD Top Prize.

The problem lately because of the current cycle of events is that there is nothing the latest VIPs have been offering that is worth spending 7,000 GOLD ... so I fight for weapons.

If you've been following what strategies I use, they change as the cycle changes. I'll do VIPs until that well runs dry, then switch back to Globals until the cycle changes back. It's been that way for close to a year now.

To answer your question about payouts, the TIER 24 average you've been experiencing of 4.0M is "dead center" with a 4.5M max being quite normal. When I asked "what difference does it make", I was half heartedly joking because the payouts are so huge that it has made all upgrades fairly easy and doesn't require large amounts of time to achieve either.

The key is to find enough time to compete and win a weapon (by non-Amazon standards of course) ...
    ... everything else will take care of itself. :cool:
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just so you understand my definition of poor, it's a time constraint problem, and the fact that I've never really paid anything, albeit a $50 coin buy last year that I have more than half still left.

Typically in a global, I will make the gold milestone with no time spent during working hours. But, this is on 3 accounts! So, just imagine, that's 12,000 AP per global on free energy, and you can understand that going for the top 10 in any one game (except MIRN) would be playing way more than I'd want to comfortably. Yes, this is Amazon, but idiot me can't choose which account to give up.

I'd stop hitting myself in the head with a hammer, but the times I do just feel too good to stop.
    <puts a nickel in Lucy's psychiatry booth>
  • Options
    Brother ... I really don't know how you do it. Playing this single game is enough for me. If I had multiple players going on the same game/platform, I think I would have quit long ago :)

But hey, if you find it enjoyable, continue what you're doing for that is the ONLY thing that counts ... everything else is BS.

Now I will say this ... if I had to divide my time between just 2 games, I could never keep up with all that's going on; probably explains why you dropped drone development long ago ... you would most likely be drooling on yourself by now. LOL

Just to put a "common ground" metric on upgrades costs, we'll use PvP Victories from now on. So regardless of the platform a player is using, we can all agree it takes a certain amount of diamonds to perform our upgrades and that requires a prescribed number of "victories" paying an aggregate amount (the prevailing average).

So, for example, if you were playing just a single game and scoring between 10,000-12,000 AP each Global ... you would not only have a maxed out drone, but all of your weapons would be current, your base would be @ 100% and you would be doing cross word puzzles by Week #4.

You've elected to be a litter of pups as opposed to just a single "Big Dog" ... ruff ruff

BTW in light of the current game configuration, the absolute, very best thing you could spend 3,500 GOLD on is energy ... then you can fight as much as you can during off hours and collect billions of diamonds in the process ... that's what I do.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    RANK #1: 9,210 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #2: 4,371 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #3: 3,585 AP (TTMRTS6)
    RANK #10: 2,610 AP (CYBER1)
    RANK #30: 1,635 AP (KISSOFROSES)
    RANK #32: 1,585 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 67 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "WHISKEY" fully upgraded in 5 Days; "XRAY" Stats Increased in 03:24:52. Ooh Rah !!!

• Options
    RANK #1: 9,235 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #2: 6,596 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #3: 6,235 AP (FREZZER)
    RANK #10: 3,496 AP (GRANDPAA)
    RANK #29: 2,535 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 105 Victories, No Defeats.
    RANK #30: 2,507 AP (IM12)

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 12.5%; Global Event DAY #1 is a wrap.

• Options
    NEWS FLASH !!!

Apparently GLU has relented ... 2 weeks ago I argued that the 24.0 RANGER MKII was being offered in error instead of the 25.0 LONGSHOT MKII in that week's VIP Event.

They've awarded the 30 x LONGSHOT Weapons Parts that should have been acquired via spending the 3,500 GOLD required to grab the TYPHOON; all that is required to complete the weapon is to spend 1,000 GOLD (current VIP) to collect the remaining 20 Parts. This guarantees maximum LR raided vault size when we reach TIER 25.

Anyone affected by this issue 2 weeks ago, should check their weapons parts inventory immediately !!!

The Event in question was the 06/02 ASSAULT GLOBAL; this was the original event that the TYPHOON was featured via VIP @ 3,500 GOLD.

• Options
    RANK #1: 11,432 AP (GRANDPAA) ... Way to go !!! ... from 10th to 1st overnight; WOW
    RANK #2: 10,885 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #3: 9,807 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 4,996 AP (LIOLIK)
    RANK #29: 3,446 AP (MUTTA)
    RANK #30: 3,335 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 137 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 18.75%.

The 24.5 STYX HEAVY @ 0% is a better weapon than I would have expected; I have no plans to upgrade it however since (1) it's not needed (2) I plan to replace it with an "optics" bearing HEAVY ASAP.

• Options
    RANK #1: 18,735 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #2: 18,393 AP (GRANDPAA) ... Way to go GRANDPAA !!! ... Looks like a duel is warming up. :)
    RANK #3: 11,207 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 5,910 AP (OLDPEOPLE)
    RANK #30: 4,185 AP (VINNY)
    RANK #31: 4,160 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 170 Victories, No Defeats.

• Options
    RANK #1: 24,493 AP (GRANDPAA) ... Gramps just shifted into "overdrive".
    RANK #2: 19,210 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #3: 13,007 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 6,235 AP (OLDPEOPLE)
    RANK #28: 4,510 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 184 Victories, No Defeats.
    RANK #30: 4,421 AP (RADFINNGOKIL)

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 25%; BASE ECONOMY is at maximum vault capacity.

With declared Global Goals met, I think I'll take the night off and go meet up with Jack Daniels.

Global Event DAY #2 is a wrap. Ooh Rah.

• Options
    RANK #1: 55,654 AP (GRANDPAA)** ... Oh Give Me A Break ... SMH.
    RANK #1: 19,210 AP (TERMINAT3R) ... "spit the bit" and I can't blame you for that Bud.
    RANK #3: 16,357 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 8,910 AP (OLDPEOPLE)
    RANK #29: 5,735 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 233 Victories, No Defeats.
    RANK #30: 5,610 AP (CYBER1)

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 31.25%.

Alright, I'll admit I was impressed when Gramps went from 10th to 1st overnight; it raised my eyebrows but I was impressed none the less. The problem is that GRANDPAA hasn't stopped "playing" since and is bordering on being labeled a "Lunatic". LMAO

How does a player who rarely makes the TOP 30 each Global suddenly decide to score 43,000+ AP in a 24 hour period? That's almost 2,000 AP per hour ... who do you think you're fooling?

Is it possible to win every 45 seconds? Doubtful; nobody's game changes that drastically ... that quickly.

Now that you've crossed the line and have been "outed", you might as well hit the road.

Players finishing 11th or 31st in this Global should PM me documenting your final rank.

• Options
    RANK #1: 58,529 AP (GRANDPAA)** ... Apparently Gramps has calmed down a bit.
    RANK #2: 19,210 AP (TERMINAT3R) ... Has stopped scoring.
    RANK #3: 18,082 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 10,660 AP (OLDPEOPLE)
    RANK #29: 6,610 AP (DAN1OIT)
    RANK #30: 6,485 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 263 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 37.5%.

I'll need to slow down and pace myself for the duration ...
    ... I believe I may be able to get in 1, possibly 2 more base upgrades before breaching the 8,499 AP threshold.

Upgrades Projection: Defense Bases "WHISKEY" + 1/2 "XRAY" in only a week ...
    ... not bad at all and the longest SCORPION "stretch run" to date. :)

I only wish I could rejoice in spending 5 BILLION diamonds on the DEFENSE BASE. :(
    ... I know, what else was I going to spend them on?

Oh, did someone mention vault size? LOL

• Options
    RANK #1: 64,090 AP (GRANDPAA)**
    RANK #2: 20,135 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #3: 18,307 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 10,660 AP (B2KEERA)
    RANK #24: 7,285 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 295 Victories, No Defeats.
    RANK #30: 6,985 AP (PIGEON)

Global Event DAY #3 is a wrap.

• Options
    RANK #1: 72,676 AP (GRANDPAA)**
    RANK #2: 26,935 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #3: 20,007 AP (SSGMAJOR)
    RANK #10: 11,935 AP (ACIQEOTHMAN)
    RANK #28: 7,610 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 308 Victories, No Defeats.
    RANK #30: 7,396 AP (BULLDOGBLUE)

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 43.75%.

Estimated Global AP Total puts me at 8,569 AP if I attempt to upgrade Defense Base "XRAY" to 50% ...
    ... this is an extremely slim margin however and represents roughly 3 PvP Victories. OR 1 FULL ENERGY.

If I factor in "diamond collector" production, I may nail it just under the wire ... it's gonna be close.

Talk about precision ... JEEZ ... Either way, this Global will be a wrap before the "12 Hours" mark.

Required Diamonds - "XRAY" @ 50%:
    41.02M @ 15.0 Hours Remaining (8,285 AP) + 256.38 AP (10.255 PvP) = 8,541.38 AP
    26.55M @ 14.0 Hours Remaining (8,360 AP) + 165.94 AP (06.638 PvP) = 8,525.94 AP
    12.03M @ 13.0 Hours Remaining (8,435 AP) + 075.19 AP (03.007 PvP) = 8,510.19 AP ... Oh My !!!

Executing a "tactical" loss @ 02:26 PM EST; bye-bye win streak (341 Victories) ... Ooh Rah.

11.50M @ 13.5 Hours Remaining (8,436 AP)
    00.00M @ 12.0 Hours Remaining (8,451 AP) + 000.00 AP (00.000 PvP) = 8,451.00 AP

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 50.00% :cool: 343 Victories, 1 Defeat.

• Options
    Actual Sampling: For the run that started on 06/12 (HEAVY Global DAY #4) with 15 hours remaining and ended on 06/19 (TESLA Global DAY #4) with 12 hours remaining; statistics summary.

"WHISKEY" (TIER 23) and "XRAY" (TIER 24).

Elapsed Time: 7 Days, 3 Hours
    Starting Energy Reserve: 50 (150 PvP Battles)
    Staring Base: "WHISKEY" @ 25%
    Ending Base: "XRAY" @ 50%
    GOLD Expense: 1,855 BARS (278 PvP Battles)
    Ending Energy Reserve: 14 (42 PvP Battles)
    Adjusted AP Total (Range): 9,650-10,700 **

The primary objective was to progressively upgrade an entire defense base within a week and to keep expenses down to a minimum ... this was exceeded by 25% using the equivalent scoring required for a TOP 30 Global Finish on Google Play.

The vital statistic here is the "Adjusted AP Total" since this MUST be achieved in order to meet the key objective of upgrading the base, independent of platform or tier, and regardless of elapsed time. **

This comprises the "core" of my new metric for measuring game progress. The single assumption made is that the "primary" weaponry is current and fully upgraded in relation to the prevailing tier.

SR/LR Attack Power should be at 1.51B (minimum) @ TIER 24 for parity with "bot" defenses.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 103,412 AP (GRANDPAARIP)** ... Now that's funny :)
    RANK #3: 28,135 AP (RA418)
    RANK #2: 26,935 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #10: 15,657 AP (BULLDOGHORSE)
    RANK #30: 8,734 AP (GREENSHADOWS)
    RANK #33: 8,499 AP (SCORPION) ... It's all about the base, this time. :cool: 343 Victories, 1 Defeat.

Defense Base "XRAY" @ 50.00%.