Options

Game Improvement Ideas

newplayer8newplayer8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
This is DCofDeath from the Kindle platform of CKS. I am starting this thread because I have a few ideas that could help league play and clan wars, and I want to try to make sure these get proper attention, along with any thoughts or ideas others may have.

This will be a bit long, and covers gold and silver league first, then clans and clan wars.

First of all, on the Kindle platform, people who should be in gold league end up avoiding it, because there is no real reward in gold league, at least from the perspective of milestones. People should want to make gold league, not avoid it, and withpeople actively avoinding it, we end up with silver league being less reasonable. Even aside from how it affects silver league, gold league should give rewards that make it a place more people want to be. I wiuld think offering more gold and/or less to get there would be more than reasonable. Maybe keep the milestones as they are, but giving 300 gold for 200 pts instead of the 100 for 200 pts, or even 150 or 200 gold for 150? With the current 100 gold for 200 pts, and doing a little math, if we assume a person uses the energy they have available evenly every day and plays 24 hrs each day, they get a maximum of 24*2*3 = 144 pts a day. 144-200 = -56, so to reach the 100 gold, they have to spend 56/(2*3) = 9 1/3 extra hours energy. Translate that to gold, and they spend 9 * 20 + 1 * 8 or 188 gold. So they have to spend 188 gold worth of energy to get 100 gold. Why would anyone want to be in gold league?

Silver league has a different, but just as absurd a problem. Only the top 30 finishers over the weekend can usually afford to get first in silver league, so you have people playing less, trying to make sure they do not get first, as first does not offer parts they need. Why not either let first choose their parts or give 1st 16 parts for the top gun and 20 for the second gun?

Now clan wars. First the point structure, then multiple issues with what have become known as clan jumpers (people who leave their clan to join lesser clans for their wars and the extra coins, then return to their clans). It would help if we had a defined structure that told us how many trophies we give away with various bases and how they are populated, but what is even worse, is that we lose trophies when attacked in war, the top clan seems to get attacked far less if at all, and there is no good system in place to ensure that clans are able to make as many trophies as they have taken from them. The simplest solution would be to end the loss of trophies along with ensuring then clans near the top are all getting wars against each other. Alternatively, if could be set up so that clans are not getting attacked for more trophies than they are offered in their own wars, along with putting the war info out that allows us to know what determines how many trophies are available from us, how we can change it, and having the actual rules so we can do the math and figure out how to set things up with the knowledge of how many trophies are involved.

Lastly, wars and clan jumpers. Some people are changing clans to take advantage of their war schedule, and the size of their clan. They do this to gain more coins, but also to get more pvp pts Monday-Wednesday. It was bad enough before, but now that a person can have 5 war fights in a single war, it is even worse. There are people changing clans multiple times a day to get themselves ridiculous advantages in league events. They also get way more coins than the really earned this way. They leave their clan, join a clan that is not very active and/or has very few members, attack three hexes, then come back in 40 minutes and attack another one, then repeat, for a total of 10 pvp pts they otherwise would not have had. Then they return to their own clan. Repeat this several times in a day, and the advantage is absurd. I think there needs to be a timer that starts when someone joins a clan whether they were in it before or not, and the timer should run for at least one day, but preferably multiple days. The person should not be able to leave that clan and join another until the timer has run out. I beleive that would at least come close to resolving that issue, and would strengthen clans as a whole.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    All great points, even coming from an Amazonian :)

First off CLAN WARS is vastly improved over previous versions, but the CLAN MEMBERS and MATCHUPS still plague gameplay. Superior clans pay a penalty and inferior clans get away with nothing short of theft. It's a work in progress that was introduced "busted" and it took 6 months to get an update that has resulted in the current version ... there's still plenty of work that remains.

Qualifying for the GOLD LEAGUE is not something to be taken for granted. While this may "appear" to be a viable option for Amazon players, typically, for the 99% of the remaining players, usually ONLY the TOP 30 reach the GOLD LEAGUE with scores ranging from 10,000 AP (#30) up to 30,000 AP (#1) on average ...
    ... Believe me, they're not there for the GOLD milestones. Better prizes would be welcomed however.

Now the SILVER LEAGUE is another story entirely. GLU introduced this RANK #1 17 Parts fiasco last summer with the explanation that it would somehow "increase competition" and "encourage everyone to play their hardest" ... this has had the exact opposite effect as nobody wants to win, except a few deranged individuals or some enterprising souls that take advantage of the fact that he's the only one present that "wants" to win.

I see this is your first post, but you joined in October 2015, just as CKS started to get interesting ...

Welcome !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    There is no doubt that both Global and League play have lost all purpose. On the other hand, I am very encouraged about CW. The matchups on IOS have really improved and the competition is much fairer than it was. While CKS always favors offense over defense, the addition of CW Traps and Links has really changed the character of the game. My clan (Elites) now wins 1/3 of all of our defenses. The addition of a countdown timer for additional attacks is unfortunate, because the attacker already has a huge advantage, but over the long haul, a dedicated clan with a lot of Links and a huge Base map filled with defenders loaded up with lots of Traps will do OK.

BTW, while the Timekiller Trap and Drone Jammer Trap are trivial, the Wounding and Traumatizing Traps are scary. I haven't used a Medkit in PVP play in months, but I used three Medkits in a single battle against a maxxed out opponent with both Wounding and Traumatizing Traps activated. I had to use my first Medkit before I even fired a shot and my PH is Level 230.
  • Options
    HotfootdukeHotfootduke Registered Users 4 Posts
    All good points, I used to jump clans for coins and the added vp, more so during league events, though I haven't 'jumped' for over three months...I am a member of the clan 'Silentdeath', number one on the clan leaderboard for our format/system. Regardless of winning maximum trophies available to us in clan wars, we rarely finish each season in the top ten clans. The clan war match ups automated by glu seem to pitch us against inferior clans with less trophies available, yet when we are attacked its a strong clan the majority of the time, like DCofDeath I believe glu need to address this issue. Maybe glu could match clans within four groups...i.e. two groups of under 10 members split by average high and low level players, and two groups of over ten members split the same way...this would create a more even field of play.
    On the subject of the Tower, I think glu should introduce a similar test for long range weapons, possibly along the lines of the Patronas Towers. Long range from one tower to the other, after all....this game is called Contract Killer: Sniper...
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    All good points, I used to jump clans for coins and the added vp, more so during league events, though I haven't 'jumped' for over three months...I am a member of the clan 'Silentdeath', number one on the clan leaderboard for our format/system. Regardless of winning maximum trophies available to us in clan wars, we rarely finish each season in the top ten clans. The clan war match ups automated by glu seem to pitch us against inferior clans with less trophies available, yet when we are attacked its a strong clan the majority of the time, like DCofDeath I believe glu need to address this issue. Maybe glu could match clans within four groups...i.e. two groups of under 10 members split by average high and low level players, and two groups of over ten members split the same way...this would create a more even field of play.
    On the subject of the Tower, I think glu should introduce a similar test for long range weapons, possibly along the lines of the Patronas Towers. Long range from one tower to the other, after all....this game is called Contract Killer: Sniper...

Welcome to the forum! If you want to be in a winning Clan on Amazon, may I suggest you join ComeGetSome!

Sorry, couldn't resist the jab, Duke ;) I imagine there's a few clans upset with our winning tactics, almost perfected. Clan jumping can be fun and highly tactical!
  • Options
    Is that you Joed?? I wasn't talking about changing clan war schedules regularly, it was more about mis-matched wars....and on the question of joining CGS, I think I'll stick to the NUMBER ONE clan....thanks anyway..and respect as always.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    There is no doubt that both Global and League play have lost all purpose.

Well I wouldn't say "lost all purpose" since two of my 24.5 weapons were won during Global/League events. But to be quite candid, that's ONLY because I haven't met a recent VIP Event to get excited about :cool: not to mention, I'm on a diamond mining frenzy right now.

Then there's the TYPHOON ... Ooh Rah ... coupled with a good ASSAULT weapon and what else do I need? ... more diamonds, a 47.19M MG and a HEAVY w/optics would be nice. :)

One of The SCORPION's "Rules of Engagement" ... when it's cheaper to fight, then FIGHT !!!

Let us not overlook that the Global Event is one of the few revenue generating aspects of this game and without it, the entire game goes bye-bye.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Is that you Joed?? I wasn't talking about changing clan war schedules regularly, it was more about mis-matched wars....and on the question of joining CGS, I think I'll stick to the NUMBER ONE clan....thanks anyway..and respect as always.

No, it's SbdMan. Don't think Joe see's this much. Good luck at Wars, HotFootDuke! And, yes, there could be much improvement done to the selection system. Always wanted to see the first round tied to the All-Time Clan list, and go from there. Also would be great if they paid more attention to matching equivalent clan sizes, that putting a 4 man clan against a full size clan doesn't help pick the best clan.
  • Options
    Hi sbdman, actually you were my second guess at being try-again!! Rarely see you on gc, you don't seem as prolific with both accounts these days. And yes, I'm in full agreement with your thoughts on clan wars match ups from the leaderboard rankings, possibly groups of 20 by rank, but with a maximum total of matches for each clan during a season!! All the best to you buddy and respect as always...
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Amsoft. Your reply and the next highlight some of the differences between platforms. And thank you to everyone that has commented so far. The Amazon platform does not have the free energy refills earned by watching videos, so I think that holds the numbers down a lot. I actually have finished top 30 quite a bit, doing so 2 of the last 3 weekends without spending extra energy.

Hotfootduke, thank you for your meaningful comments. Sbdman, we clearly disagree on the fairness of clan jumping. I don't believe the wars were intended to have people going from clan to clan, participating in as many wars as possible, and using them to gain what is really an unfair advantage on the leader board during the Monday through Wednesday events. Plus, so many of the clans people jump to are smaller clans, the members of which can use the coins more that the people doing the jumping.

Hopefully someone from Glu might offer some thoughts on all of this.
  • Options
    newplayer8 wrote: »
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Amsoft. Your reply and the next highlight some of the differences between platforms. And thank you to everyone that has commented so far. The Amazon platform does not have the free energy refills earned by watching videos, so I think that holds the numbers down a lot. I actually have finished top 30 quite a bit, doing so 2 of the last 3 weekends without spending extra energy.

Hotfootduke, thank you for your meaningful comments. Sbdman, we clearly disagree on the fairness of clan jumping. I don't believe the wars were intended to have people going from clan to clan, participating in as many wars as possible, and using them to gain what is really an unfair advantage on the leader board during the Monday through Wednesday events. Plus, so many of the clans people jump to are smaller clans, the members of which can use the coins more that the people doing the jumping.

Hopefully someone from Glu might offer some thoughts on all of this.

Respectfully, just a couple points, I am abiding by the rule book put out by GLU. Oh, yeah, there are no rules, are there?

As to ethics, I remember the first few times I did PVP. It actually felt bad to hit actual living people and take their hard earned diamonds! I waited for some kind of lightening bolt to come down and hit me, but guess what? This is the main purpose of the game! Also, if you've been with GLU as long as some of the above posters, you'd know many unethical things that GLU does to us. Not giving earned parts for weapons, cutting off events unannounced, not giving gold paid for, the list goes on and on.

As soon as GLU changes the rules, aka the program, I will be glad to stop jumping clans. What I can suggest is if you can't beat them, join them. Become what several have called us, a Clan Jumping Wh*ore! But in hindsight, a wh*ore works for their money, we get extra tokens for free, so maybe the term should be pimp?

Don't worry, I don't jump on Tuesdays! :)
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Respectfully, just a couple points, I am abiding by the rule book put out by GLU. Oh, yeah, there are no rules, are there?

As to ethics, I remember the first few times I did PVP. It actually felt bad to hit actual living people and take their hard earned diamonds! I waited for some kind of lightening bolt to come down and hit me, but guess what? This is the main purpose of the game! Also, if you've been with GLU as long as some of the above posters, you'd know many unethical things that GLU does to us. Not giving earned parts for weapons, cutting off events unannounced, not giving gold paid for, the list goes on and on.

As soon as GLU changes the rules, aka the program, I will be glad to stop jumping clans. What I can suggest is if you can't beat them, join them. Become what several have called us, a Clan Jumping Wh*ore! But in hindsight, a wh*ore works for their money, we get extra tokens for free, so maybe the term should be pimp?

Don't worry, I don't jump on Tuesdays! :)

Well, at least you own up to the fact you do not care how you unfairly affect the play of others, I guess. I might think you would see how absurd it is to compare what has happened to the large majority without their choice to your actions, but then I would clearly be expecting too much. I have been on this game for well over a year, btw. You may recall my account that was lost last year (the original DC account). One of your accounts was in the same clan at the time. I have seen the issues we have all had first hand. I do not believe that justifies clan jumping to gain unfair advantages.

As for Glu changing things, that was the point in creating this thread. I hope they do so and am suggesting they do.
  • Options
    BTW, while the Timekiller Trap and Drone Jammer Trap are trivial, the Wounding and Traumatizing Traps are scary. I haven't used a Medkit in PVP play in months, but I used three Medkits in a single battle against a maxxed out opponent with both Wounding and Traumatizing Traps activated. I had to use my first Medkit before I even fired a shot and my PH is Level 230.

BRAD !!! I just fought a CW battle ... 1st my drone disappeared, then my health dropped to 20% and before I could get my bearings, I had to use a MedKit ... I finally won but it was a tough battle ... I also burned a total of 2 x MedKits in the process.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about !!! Add a little "spice" to the battles Ooh Rah.

If I could only fight more of these types of battles, GLU would have a masterpiece ...
    ... are you listening GLU? Increase the frequency of CW battles forthwith ... please. :cool:

A question: you mentioned that the ELITES are only winning 1/3 of all defensive battles; after looking through the CLAN WARS log, it appears my clan is winning 3/4 of the defensive battles ...
    ... So I'm wondering what you're using to determine your figure because the log seems to show only CLAN vs CLAN as opposed to individual player battles and would seem to be an extremely low rate of victory.
  • Options

You're definitely Welcomed !!! The primary reason why Amazon platform scoring is lower is because there's very few players on that platform (less than 1%), consequently why score if you don't need to :) The free videos account for 1 FULL ENERGY every 24 hours or more, hardly noticeable but when you combine with other sources, it all adds up obviously.

As you've noticed that you finish in the TOP 30 quite a bit ... basically all you need to do is show up to the event and take home your weapon. I won't hold that against you though, some of my best friends play on Amazon. LOL

Again Welcome and I expect to read more of your posts in the future. :cool:
  • Options
    Actually, the fact I usually finish top 30, and that I can do it without using extra energy, is proof that I play this game too much, lol. It pales in comparison to Android and IT'S, but let me go through the numbers to show why I was talking about available extra energy (I was just assuming people were getting most of that energy fairly and without spending too much money).

The total number of pvps available over the weekend event without extra energy is (4x24x3) + 2 = 290. The extra two are the result of the event beginning and ending at the exact same time. Account for the first 6 pvps giving 60 pts, and we get 284x25 + 60 = 7160 total pts. Account for sleep, and you can subtract 5-7 hrs a day, or 20 - 28 hours, which is 1500 - 2100 pts, for a grand total of 5040 to 5540 points. I know it takes a lot more that that to make top 30 on the other platforms. You do have to finish at least near that 5540 mark on Amazon to ensure top 30.

The lowest score on Android now, is 5835, with everyone in the top18 already having scores that require extra energy for the entire event, with over 40 hours left in the event. All that extra energy is coming from somewhere.

Again, thank you. I don't remember why I created this account way back when, but I will try to post more often. :)
  • Options
    5835 lowest in top 30 on Android is what I meant.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BRAD !!! I just fought a CW battle ... 1st my drone disappeared, then my health dropped to 20% and before I could get my bearings, I had to use a MedKit ... I finally won but it was a tough battle ... I also burned a total of 2 x MedKits in the process.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about !!! Add a little "spice" to the battles Ooh Rah.

If I could only fight more of these types of battles, GLU would have a masterpiece ...
    ... are you listening GLU? Increase the frequency of CW battles forthwith ... please. :cool:

A question: you mentioned that the ELITES are only winning 1/3 of all defensive battles; after looking through the CLAN WARS log, it appears my clan is winning 3/4 of the defensive battles ...
    ... So I'm wondering what you're using to determine your figure because the log seems to show only CLAN vs CLAN as opposed to individual player battles and would seem to be an extremely low rate of victory.

At least on IOS, the CW log is not functioning properly. Attacks are recorded correctly, but defenses are all out of whack. I am tracking using a spreadsheet. Here is an example from earlier today: We were attacked by Turkiye. The CW log shows they got 438/842. The actual totals were 165/474.

This CW our opponents are only getting 40% of max Trophies on average.

Defense percentages are hard to compare because the clans at the top of the leaderboard are tough. If Elites in ranked outside the Top 30 I expect to give up less than 50% of max Trophies. If we are in the top 5, those clans will "run the table", taking us for max Trophies every time.
  • Options
    Actually, the fact I usually finish top 30, and that I can do it without using extra energy, is proof that I play this game too much, lol. It pales in comparison to Android and IT'S, but let me go through the numbers to show why I was talking about available extra energy (I was just assuming people were getting most of that energy fairly and without spending too much money).

The total number of pvps available over the weekend event without extra energy is (4x24x3) + 2 = 290. The extra two are the result of the event beginning and ending at the exact same time. Account for the first 6 pvps giving 60 pts, and we get 284x25 + 60 = 7160 total pts. Account for sleep, and you can subtract 5-7 hrs a day, or 20 - 28 hours, which is 1500 - 2100 pts, for a grand total of 5040 to 5540 points. I know it takes a lot more that that to make top 30 on the other platforms. You do have to finish at least near that 5540 mark on Amazon to ensure top 30.

The lowest score on Android now, is 5835, with everyone in the top18 already having scores that require extra energy for the entire event, with over 40 hours left in the event. All that extra energy is coming from somewhere.

Again, thank you. I don't remember why I created this account way back when, but I will try to post more often. :)

Oh Yeah Bro ... we on Google and iOS (the moderate to high scorers) definitely are spending $$$.

I play this game on average 8-10 hours and up to 12 hours on the weekends. The ONLY way to get the PvP battles I need is to spend GOLD and maybe 1/2-2/3 of that GOLD is free; I buy the rest that I need.

This all translates for me spending roughly $100 per month. Playing for FREE on Google Play is quite unheard of if you want to make any progress at all :cool: Of course, you could drop dead from exhaustion if you want to play for free, but I do have some semblance of a life. LMAO

One last point ... if you think spending $$$ is "unfair" then you're playing the wrong game :) spending is the very foundation of CKS, unfortunately. You can shoot the place up for FREE since acquiring weapons is easy, but you're just treading water and getting nowhere fast. C'est Le Vie.

The players you notice scoring 50-100 Victories per day are mining for diamonds, drone weapons parts, clan wars traps, etc. ... that's the ticket to success. Without winning several BILLION diamonds per cycle, you're fighting a losing battle, so to speak.

When novice players think of spending GOLD, they immediately look at "purchasing" weapons and/or upgrades. That is a beginner's mistake since nothing could be more counter-productive.

If you decide to spend GOLD, you purchase battles (energy), nothing more. You'll pick up weapons (amongst other things) absolutely free ... NOW you can turn your attention to the BIG picture and start fighting for things that really matter and make a difference in your gaming experience.

5,500-6,000 AP on Google Play will "usually" allow you to finish in the TOP 90, that's when weapons parts come into play and I will take that "relaxing" route when I have nothing else pending. :)

For example, I will score somewhere north of 8,200 AP by noon tomorrow and I can assure you I'm NOT competing for the weapons since I already own them ... think BIG picture.
  • Options
    At least on IOS, the CW log is not functioning properly. Attacks are recorded correctly, but defenses are all out of whack. I am tracking using a spreadsheet. Here is an example from earlier today: We were attacked by Turkiye. The CW log shows they got 438/842. The actual totals were 165/474.

This CW our opponents are only getting 40% of max Trophies on average.

Defense percentages are hard to compare because the clans at the top of the leaderboard are tough. If Elites in ranked outside the Top 30 I expect to give up less than 50% of max Trophies. If we are in the top 5, those clans will "run the table", taking us for max Trophies every time.

I agree ... after looking through it carefully, the log is quite useless if you're looking for anything more than what CLANs you've recently fought. Certainly, a self maintained spreadsheet would be required, similar to tracking drone development.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Oh Yeah Bro ... we on Google and iOS (the moderate to high scorers) definitely are spending $$$.

I play this game on average 8-10 hours and up to 12 hours on the weekends. The ONLY way to get the PvP battles I need is to spend GOLD and maybe 1/2-2/3 of that GOLD is free; I buy the rest that I need.

This all translates for me spending roughly $100 per month. Playing for FREE on Google Play is quite unheard of if you want to make any progress at all :cool: Of course, you could drop dead from exhaustion if you want to play for free, but I do have some semblance of a life. LMAO

One last point ... if you think spending $$$ is "unfair" then you're playing the wrong game :) spending is the very foundation of CKS, unfortunately. You can shoot the place up for FREE since acquiring weapons is easy, but you're just treading water and getting nowhere fast. C'est Le Vie.

The players you notice scoring 50-100 Victories per day are mining for diamonds, drone weapons parts, clan wars traps, etc. ... that's the ticket to success. Without winning several BILLION diamonds per cycle, you're fighting a losing battle, so to speak.

When novice players think of spending GOLD, they immediately look at "purchasing" weapons and/or upgrades. That is a beginner's mistake since nothing could be more counter-productive.

If you decide to spend GOLD, you purchase battles (energy), nothing more. You'll pick up weapons (amongst other things) absolutely free ... NOW you can turn your attention to the BIG picture and start fighting for things that really matter and make a difference in your gaming experience.

5,500-6,000 AP on Google Play will "usually" allow you to finish in the TOP 90, that's when weapons parts come into play and I will take that "relaxing" route when I have nothing else pending. :)

For example, I will score somewhere north of 8,200 AP by noon tomorrow and I can assure you I'm NOT competing for the weapons since I already own them ... think BIG picture.

I don't have an issue with people spending money on the game. I get that helps people get to the apex, so to speak and Glu has to earn money. I appreciate the people who spend on the game regularly. I just wanted to point out that even on the Amazon platform, you have to work at it if you want to be sure you get the guns. This past weekend, 6000 pts was not enough for top 30. Still pales in comparison, I know. I admit openly now, if I spent $100 a month, I would be a lot higher on the board.

What I think is unfair is that people are using clan wars to jump between clans, and taking advantage of smaller clans to get more coins and points during the mon-wed events. They are avoiding spending gold and money and are defeating so much of the purpose in clans, IMO. There are clans on the Amazon platform who deride people for spending money on the game, and treat it as if it is unfair. One of their means is clan jumping, and I hope Glu makes it harder on them, whether by enforcing a timer that has to run some number of days before they can join another clan, making it cost 20 gold to join a Clan, or what.
  • Options
    I don't have an issue with people spending money on the game. I get that helps people get to the apex, so to speak and Glu has to earn money. I appreciate the people who spend on the game regularly. I just wanted to point out that even on the Amazon platform, you have to work at it if you want to be sure you get the guns. This past weekend, 6000 pts was not enough for top 30. Still pales in comparison, I know. I admit openly now, if I spent $100 a month, I would be a lot higher on the board.

What I think is unfair is that people are using clan wars to jump between clans, and taking advantage of smaller clans to get more coins and points during the mon-wed events. They are avoiding spending gold and money and are defeating so much of the purpose in clans, IMO. There are clans on the Amazon platform who deride people for spending money on the game, and treat it as if it is unfair. One of their means is clan jumping, and I hope Glu makes it harder on them, whether by enforcing a timer that has to run some number of days before they can join another clan, making it cost 20 gold to join a Clan, or what.

As I mentioned earlier, try not to look at these events as competing for a weapon, rather try to accumulate as many diamonds as is possible; you'll get your weapon, so try not to get preoccupied with that aspect of the game.

For example, 6,000 AP will get you enough diamonds to upgrade the base, but will leave hardly nothing for upgrading at least 2 of 4 weapons and certainly not enough for drone development ...
    ... and you're playing everyday for 16 or more hours; that's a hard way to go, in my opinion.

All it takes is a few thousand GOLD to take the edge off; there's plenty of FREE GOLD, even on Amazon.

I have an authoritarian view of these CW Members jumping around and not enough of them to form a "proper" clan ... if GLU can't stop them from enjoying these activities, then simply disqualify them in the end and wipe out their achievements. You do that once, and they'll stop.

Now I'm NOT a total gaming "fascist" ... you can change clans if that's what you wish, but once the season is under way the lineups MUST be frozen and cannot change. If you don't like your clan, then you'll need to wait.

This dropping players below the 4 member threshold and bouncing around is total BS, at least within the context of a Clan Wars Season. It definitely defeats the entire concept of a CLAN if you won't stay put for the entire season.
  • Options
    Couple corrections, don't have my spreadsheet in front of me, but I had about 6000 AP, and made rank 20 on the Global, so you're off a bit on your statement about Amazon.

As to CW jumpers, guess that makes me a liberal, <laughing>. Yes, it does effect league events. In my view, CW should not be counted toward those league points. Obviously on Tuesday, you will see any difference between the other two days (please post your findings on this, newplayer8), but when AP's get above 150, CW points become moot. I will jump often but it's impossible during our CW, and I prefer to stay in my clan most war times until maybe 15 minutes before the end, then jump to pick up a quick number of tokens. I'm linked to two hexes, so I give twice the clan map defense.

Just for reference, our clan was rank 1, once again. We have dedicated fighters who clear every attack, but, they like to have their freedom and roam! 2 clan wars a day is not fun enough!