Bug Report Thread

12346Next

Comments

• DentaylorDentaylor Registered Users 41 Posts
    To whom may it concern,

I haven't been able to log in CKS for 5 days now. In these circumstances I can't run my clan Antikingdom which is 5th on all time leaderboard. My device is an iPad Air2 on iOS 9.3 version. All my apps and games are working well on my device except CKS. I got no problem with my wifi it has 49 Mbit/sec download speed and 5 Mbit/sec upload speed. My 4G also works very vell. I don't know what to do now, please somebody sort my problem out!

Thanks forwardly,

Dentaylor
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I can tell you only that periodically, apparently following a GLU update, several players on iOS experience problems logging in afterward. I know that many have resolved this problem either with the help of Customer Care or performing a backup / restore procedure.

Here are a couple of key iOS players that may be able to help; try dropping them a private message.

CONCERNED
    BRADR752

I hope they can help you out.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Sniper1987Sniper1987 Registered Users 20 Posts
    New Bug: When I first updated the game to version 5.0 I noticed a weird problem. I was playing missions and I couldn't find the last enemy to kill. Eventually my Drone took care of him and I noticed that he was behind me in a wall. This happened a few times and will probably still happen until glitches get fixed. I am running Kit Kat on a Samsung SM-T520 Galaxy Tab Pro 10.5. I'm playing through Amazon Game Circle as well since it backs up my game data.
  • BoredomBoredom Registered Users 3 Posts
    New Bug (may be): When I watch the promotion videos to get a gold and the window "Congratulation" pop upped, I tap the "next" button , but can't escape from the window, until I shutdown and restart the application.

I asked my friends about this bug , but they have no problems like that.
    Please tell me how can I fix the bug ?

iPhone6 plus
    iOS 9.3.2
  • SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Having similar issues since Massive Update! In campaign mode there have been several instances where an enemy is behind a wall. Have found if I played several times the layouts of that particular attack change. When you get to the layout where there are 3 enemies right in front of you - down below your perch you need to eliminate them right away, or 1 of them runs back behind the wall.

As an iOS player (since Massive update) I now have the dreaded Frame Lag again, havent had for some time, and can lock you into defeat in PvP's.
  • BoredomBoredom Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sniper1987 wrote: »
    New Bug: When I first updated the game to version 5.0 I noticed a weird problem. I was playing missions and I couldn't find the last enemy to kill. Eventually my Drone took care of him and I noticed that he was behind me in a wall. This happened a few times and will probably still happen until glitches get fixed. I am running Kit Kat on a Samsung SM-T520 Galaxy Tab Pro 10.5. I'm playing through Amazon Game Circle as well since it backs up my game data.
    You probably can see a red tug that present a enemy behind you (inside the room).
    And with your Tesla gun, you can shoot around him and kill him.
  • spacecowboyspacecowboy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also have the same problem with the enemy behind me. I don't have Tesla gun. How do i shoot him?
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    I also have the same problem with the enemy behind me. I don't have Tesla gun. How do i shoot him?

On me case i let my drone shooting at it but you need to have a very high powered drone to finish up high level campaign say drone with 3M power.

It happens both in IOS and Android so regardless.

The other solution when ever you are in perch position do not get us just shoot where your gun points (in my case at the bottom of the floor)
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    On me case i let my drone shooting at it but you need to have a very high powered drone to finish up high level campaign say drone with 3M power.

It happens both in IOS and Android so regardless.

The other solution when ever you are in perch position do not get us just shoot where your gun points (in my case at the bottom of the floor)

It was underneath the floor behind me. Try to shoot with my long range but it didn't work. I ended up skip that mission and then come back after I upgrade my drone and finish 3 Intels later. Funny things is the invisible guy disappeared and that mission had a new background setting. Weird
    another weird thing happens to me. I know!
    I got stuck at the end of lvl 150. I only need less than 1/10 bar of xp to lvl up to next lvl but it seems I just stuck at that less than 1/10 bar. I already fought 4 missions and each has 490xp. But still can't fill up that xp bar. Anyone know why?
    It's been awhile for most of us, but that problem has plagued many players from the very start and it always seems to happens around Level 150. I want to say that the progress bar and the number of XP earned are out of sync and that you can play through it; it will correct itself.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    See my response to P24592558 here, sounds like this problem has been re-introduced.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?208984-Level-150-not-going-for-word-or-receiving-gold&p=463727&viewfull=1#post463727
  • Trip1968Trip1968 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Keeps telling me to play PvP to get. But I never get it,, why is that ?
  • DB_McgeeDB_Mcgee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Go through a door and background goes black and you keep running till time expires.
    Play store Android marshmallow LG g5
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Unable to login on ios iphone 4 username guestkh1981 since yesterday getting connection error
  • KingamzKingamz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Major Bug pushed with new content on Tuesday August 23, 2016 where anyone who leveled up past 270 is now locked out from the game on the Amazon platform!

Clan leaders & high level officers & members are now seeing the 201001 error code saying there is a problem connecting to the server & to check the internet connection.

Other clan members who have not been locked out are indicating that the game is showing the locked out players online in the Clan chat even though we are locked out.

Glu please fix this mess as you will end up losing a lot of daily active players, many of whom have contributed to the game spending money on items, gold, and access to the Terrell Tower.

At the minimum, please immediately place Cotoneasterjay as the Clan leader of Thebluelin clan until you have resolved this major bug as currently I am listed as their leader & am unable to manage the Clan because of this bug that has me locked out. I had reached level 272 before the new content push forced a restart & locked me out of the game.
    Major War glitch against low level clans exists where the leader cell causes a resynchronization error to occur & unfairly allows them to keep the major number of trophies tied to the leader. In this case it was the clan leader, mosessheila, at hex D1 of the Clan named bricksquadclan20. Every attack on the leader at hex D1 causes a restart error indicating resynchronization required no matter how many clansmen or restarts happen the same error keeps happening which causes our clan to not be able to win a large chunk of their trophies and is unfair.

Please fix this bug which has constantly been occurring on that base clan map with lower clans for months now!

This is on the Amazon platform on the Kindle Fire OS on the Contract Killer Sniper game.
    Kingamz wrote: »
    Major War glitch against low level clans exists where the leader cell causes a resynchronization error to occur & unfairly allows them to keep the major number of trophies tied to the leader. In this case it was the clan leader, mosessheila, at hex D1 of the Clan named bricksquadclan20. Every attack on the leader at hex D1 causes a restart error indicating resynchronization required no matter how many clansmen or restarts happen the same error keeps happening which causes our clan to not be able to win a large chunk of their trophies and is unfair.

Please fix this bug which has constantly been occurring on that base clan map with lower clans for months now!

This is on the Amazon platform on the Kindle Fire OS on the Contract Killer Sniper game.

I will confirm this bug, also on Amazon download, but on a Nexus device, running Android 4.4.4.

This is always against a clan of 12 players (basic map), and not necessarily the leader, and can be more than 1 of the players that cause a resync/restart. Have seen it at least 8 different wars.
  • drawthowdrawthow Registered Users 1 Posts
    Amazon
    FIRE HD 7
    About 50% of the time I go into PVP my system hangs at the loading screen. Have waited for .5 hr nothing ever happens. When I exit out can come back in I have lost the match.
    Changing the future war schedule during a current day's war applies that future schedule to the current day and unfairly blocks the Clan from having a second war on the current glu day. Note that I am the Clan leader for Thebluelin clan on the Kindle Fire OS - Amazon. During our 7 am PST war I modified the future war schedule for the next day to the first two slots and out current war day had a war set at the 11 am PST time slot but when I logged on for that war it didn't happen and the future war schedule was applied to the current day which is preventing us from having two wars today.
    Changing the future war schedule during a current day's war applies that future schedule to the current day and unfairly blocks the Clan from having a second war on the current glu day. Note that I am the Clan leader for Thebluelin clan on the Kindle Fire OS - Amazon. During our 7 am PST war I modified the future war schedule for the next day to the first two slots and out current war day had a war set at the 11 am PST time slot but when I logged on for that war it didn't happen and the future war schedule was applied to the current day which is preventing us from having two wars today.

JEEZ ... that explains why I've been missing CWs at the usual time(s) and only fighting a single war each day lately ...
    ... I thought it was me goofing off or simply missing the boat. :cool:
    Major Bug allowing players to exist within multiple clans at a time. SBDMAN is an example I just came across on the Amazon Fire OS where he is shown within both the COMEGETSOME and ONEWORLD clan. They have either hacked or figured out a glitch they can manipulate which gives their shared clan an unfair advantage in the game. I would ban him from the game if I were glu. I have taken screen shots how do I post them here?
    I believe SBDMAN A.K.A. TRY_AGAIN (don't let him hear you accuse HIM of being a hacker) LMAO is playing multiple games ...
    ... are you sure it's the same player and NOT some variant like SBDMAN2 or SBD_MAN?

Post those screen shots please.
    Major Bug allowing players to exist within multiple clans at a time. SBDMAN is an example I just came across on the Amazon Fire OS where he is shown within both the COMEGETSOME and ONEWORLD clan. They have either hacked or figured out a glitch they can manipulate which gives their shared clan an unfair advantage in the game. I would ban him from the game if I were glu. I have taken screen shots how do I post them here?
    Kingamz, I guess it was an unexpected glitch. When I got a new device long ago, I wanted to port my game over from the old device. Thinking GLU had all the data on their servers, with the new device, I just logged into Amazon with my same account, and started up the game. It gave me my same CKS name, but didn't port the current data of the full account to it, so I had a beginner SBDMAN, and a veteran SBDMAN. Now, they are pretty much in sync, but you will always see the VP is different.

Here's an old screenshot (both are level 300 now) for your amusement, this happens quite often with wars - killing myself!

Screenshot_2016-03-05-09-55-131.png

And just a clarification, neither of my devices is a Kindle, one is a Nexus, the other a newer Samsung. And more importantly, I am fiercely loyal to both clans!
    I would also add that there are at least 3 other SCORPIONs running around on Google Play and I can assure you, that there is only ONE true SCORPION. Since GLU apparently allows duplicate names, please be careful before leveling accusations regarding players and/or how they manage their gameplay.

Screenshot_20160926-105829.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20160926-105856.png?psid=1

This could be me cross-dressing right? (of course it isn't) ... Now prove it.

Since it's impossible to "prove" your accusations, it's best to keep them to yourself and ...
    ... Just "suck it up" and carry on. :cool:
  • Austin12xAustin12x Registered Users 1 Posts
    Austin12x
    LG g3 Verizon
    Android

Compre una suscripción platinum por una semana, pero no puedo jugar bien la torre Tyrell porque en el piso 100 de dicha torre me saca del juego reiniciandose, solucionen eso porque pagar por una semana y no poder usar dicho servicio es una molestia... También me presenta fallas en campaña cuando estoy jugando región elite de robots se friza el juego y cuando juego la torre y en pvp se presentan lags... Gracias por su ayuda espero pronta solución.
  • AlexisRmrzAlexisRmrz Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-Game Name: SIM0KILE <- It's a zero not an ou.
    Google Play
    Version Game: 6.1.1
    Device: LG Q7 (LG-X210g)
    OS Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop

The game closes alone. When finished loading and appears the scene closes the game. It happens in campaign mode and in PVP, but in campaign mode it is always and in PVP it is only occasionally. Sometimes, before closing, it displays a message that says something about an error with Google Play Services.
  • KrownanKrownan Registered Users 1 Posts
    This seems to be a similar issue to what others have reported on. In the Europe elite section I need to kill all enemies, but there's one that although the bars are at the top, I can't see it. It also jumps around. There's no way to kill it
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    Acer tablet on Google when playing the game flashes (There is something wrong between Google and the game ask the developer for help or an update etc soon after the game quits on me.
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Snakeshot12 ipad4 ISO 8.3
    Yesterday I won 1st place for new gun parts and I never did receive them.

Make sure to add screenshot of it, if you have one, otherwise nobody will believe it...