Options

Level 150 not going for word or receiving gold

P24592558P24592558 Registered Users 1 Posts
Can't seem to get gold even though I have killed a lot of the enemy and completed levels. Is it just me or has anyone else been stalled as well????

Comments

• Options
    Gohuge88Gohuge88 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Keep going...it eventually will push through.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    This was a brick wall we all had to jump hoops to get through.

You will have to send a Customer Care ticket in-game saying that you are on Level 150, and the Level Bar is not moving (or moving very slowly). GLU revised the XP numbers in that level, and needs to "bump" you up manually to Level 150.

This happened quite some time ago for most (all?) of us, and why they couldn't do it with an update is beyond my comprehension. Thousands of tickets where sent to the dev team, and they had to correct the problem 1 by 1!

Takes a couple days, I hope there's still some guys that are trained to recognize this old problem. Good Luck, and report back!
  • Options
    pastorrichardkiddpastorrichardkidd Registered Users 2 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    This was a brick wall we all had to jump hoops to get through.

You will have to send a Customer Care ticket in-game saying that you are on Level 150, and the Level Bar is not moving (or moving very slowly). GLU revised the XP numbers in that level, and needs to "bump" you up manually to Level 150.

This happened quite some time ago for most (all?) of us, and why they couldn't do it with an update is beyond my comprehension. Thousands of tickets where sent to the dev team, and they had to correct the problem 1 by 1!

Takes a couple days, I hope there's still some guys that are trained to recognize this old problem. Good Luck, and report back!

i made it to lv 150 but can not level to 151 the experience bar is not moving, completed many missions but not getting experience from them have about tooth picks line left to level but green bar is not moving ???? A12U, GOOGLE PLAY, INSIGNIA TABLET, ANDROID 5.0.1
  • Options
    i made it to lv 150 but can not level to 151 the experience bar is not moving, completed many missions but not getting experience from them have about tooth picks line left to level but green bar is not moving ???? A12U, GOOGLE PLAY, INSIGNIA TABLET, ANDROID 5.0.1

I am not Customer Care! Create the ticket inside the game, gear icon, Customer Care button, then the icon at the top right of your screen.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I am not Customer Care!

TRY_AGAIN ... you had me fooled :) Didn't you answer this previously for someone else? I sort of remember getting stuck around Level 150 but I'm not sure if I had to submit a ticket though. Then again at that time I was probably submitting tickets for a wide variety of problems LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    TRY_AGAIN ... you had me fooled :) Didn't you answer this previously for someone else? I sort of remember getting stuck around Level 150 but I'm not sure if I had to submit a ticket though. Then again at that time I was probably submitting tickets for a wide variety of problems LMAO

I'm almost positive you submitted a ticket, like everyone else I advised in my 2 clans. Why they had to do it on a one by one basis, I'll never understand. I think even Handles actually advised of this "fix".

As a matter of fact, you had completed most of the region at that time, and I think you ended up having to do campaigns over and over to level up to 160.
  • Options
    I'm almost positive you submitted a ticket, like everyone else I advised in my 2 clans. Why they had to do it on a one by one basis, I'll never understand. I think even Handles actually advised of this "fix".

As a matter of fact, you had completed most of the region at that time, and I think you ended up having to do campaigns over and over to level up to 160.

YEP you're 100% correct ... man you've got a better memory than I.

It was torture playing the replay missions over and over to Level Up ... JEEZ ... thanks for the fond memories. :)
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    YEP you're 100% correct ... man you've got a better memory than I.

It was torture playing the replay missions over and over to Level Up ... JEEZ ... thanks for the fond memories. :)

And who knew at the time that you'd need those campaign vials for drone development, and a WHOLE HECK of a LOT more!
  • Options
    And who knew at the time that you'd need those campaign vials for drone development, and a WHOLE HECK of a LOT more!

A single level jump out of 25 (and counting) will not make much of a difference ...
    ... that particular "stall" was painful though, as I remember it. I would have gladly bypassed any extra XP modules, GOLD or CASH in order to advance and collect my health boost. LOL

BUT ... to this day I absolutely hate closing contracts; it's less than a part time activity at best :)

I haven't even started RAZORBLADE III and we have a new region coming soon. SMH