Options

Lost my clan during device transfer

XQUIZITTXQUIZITT Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello fellow snipers, during an transfer of my game to an different device.... my CLAN & contributions were lost. :( I have been trying to find my clan (I forgot the name).. I only remember the leader with a name something like: drake and some number... such as for example (drake2374).... I so remember v err the name of potty and some number (such as for example: pooty2468).... IF anyone knows the name of the CLAN in question.... Can someone please let me know....I need to forward the information to the dev team.
Thank you kindly,
Your fellow sniper X

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    XQUIZITT wrote: »
    Hello fellow snipers, during an transfer of my game to an different device.... my CLAN & contributions were lost. :( I have been trying to find my clan (I forgot the name).. I only remember the leader with a name something like: drake and some number... such as for example (drake2374).... I so remember v err the name of potty and some number (such as for example: pooty2468).... IF anyone knows the name of the CLAN in question.... Can someone please let me know....I need to forward the information to the dev team.
    Thank you kindly,
    Your fellow sniper X

Don't recognize you on Amazon, so it would be helpful to state if you're download was from Google Play, or the iTunes Store. The latter 2 may be very difficult since the user base is much higher.

Also, if you remember your player name before the transfer (I'd hope so!), go to the Battle Log, and search that name in the All-Time search box, if your clan hasn't kicked you, it will be listed on that info screen.