Options

07/14 HEAVY GLOBAL (Hybrid Events?)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Good Morning Agents ...

Welcome to the TIER 25 (Round #3) / TIER 26 (Round #1) "Hybrid Event".
The term "Hybrid" may be a misnomer, but until I can conjure up a better description, I think that's appropriate ... for now anyways. :cool:

This week has spawned a new era of Base Upgrades, PvP Battles, Diamond Vault Raids and the Weapons to facilitate all of the aforementioned ...
... far too much to digest here, so a separate post will be coming forthwith.

This week features "gatling" style HEAVY WEAPONS with massive firepower.

TOP 10: 26.5 TARTARUS MKII HEAVY - 7.55B-11.56B - The most powerful heavy to date.
TOP 30: 26.5 LETHE NKII HEAVY - 6.29B-10.3B - The HAMMERHEAD's evil cousin.

The New ERA of VIP Events has arrived; the veterans will NOT be impressed.

@7,000: 26.5 STILETTO MKII SNIPER - 4.19B-6.88B.
@5,750: 26.0 SNOWSTORM MKII TESLA - 5.03B-9.06B.

The remaining VIP Event lineup is comprised of the usual equipment, some obsolete weapons from the distant past and is strewn with varying levels (ratings) of SNIPER weapons (whole and in pieces).

There are a number of items for sale in The Store today:

24.5 PALE HORSE MKII HEAVY - 1.57B-2.58B - 720 GOLD **
25.5 SEIGE TOWER MKII HEAVY - 3.77B-5.75B - 720 GOLD **

24.5 PATHFINDER MKII SNIPER - 1.26B-1.93B - 240 GOLD **
25.5 FLAMBERGE MKII SNIPER - 2.52B-3.66B - 240 GOLD **

Why anyone would choose the 24.5 versions of these weapons is a mystery to me.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 4.91B (ZULU @ 62.5%); LEVEL: 250; GAME CASH: 25.70B; HIGH VAULT: 10.45M.
    DRONE: 385M (Power) - 220/220 (Level) - 2155/2155 (XP) - 1.99B (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (77.17M-L8), RL (77.17M-L8), HR (77.17M-L8), SG (77.17M-L8)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 13,440
    ..... 26.2M: MG (1,830); HR (1,830); RL (1,830); SG (1,830)
    ..... 32.8M: MG (1,530); HR (1,530); RL (1,530); SG (1,530)

FUSES
    040 x TIER 22 (XP-36); 350 x TIER 23 (XP-38); 306 x TIER 24;
    040 x TIER 22 (XP-43); 070 x TIER 23 (XP-45);

150 x TIER 11; 030 x TIER 12;

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 26.0 RAPIER MKII (acquired 06/30) @ 100% (6.04B).
    TESLA: 25.5 PERUN MKII (acquired 06/30) @ 100% (5.79B).
    ASSAULT: 26.5 INCUBUS MKII (acquired 06/30) @ 100% (8.39B).
    HEAVY: 26.5 HAMMERHEAD MKII (acquired 06/30) @ 100% (10.3B).

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So, my 2 week old Super Vip heavy is now up for global, at least I got the scoped version.

Payouts are a very consistent 8.75M now, even junior without the 26.5 assault/heavy is getting them - must be the 26.0 sniper.

Also, the Clan Wars tokens awards have now been cut in half at least. Off the top of my head, leaders are netting 210, and non-officers are 105 making clan jumping an effort that's less than worth it. The ones most hurt by this, where the ones that needed tokens the most. Also the change in links makes it more difficult to finish a war, participation is a must, and the 40 minute 4th and 5th hits come in to play.

Drudgery now seems to rule the game. Good job, GLU!
  • Options
    I hear you Brother ... Loud and Clear.

I've got one single statement left to make later on this morning, but in short the very players who help to keep this game alive are the same players that have brought this BS upon us because they will spend $$$ on anything and all GLU has to do is present them with something to spend it on ... it's way to easy.

Ironically, these players are the ONLY way to get this game moving in the right direction again ...
    ... either that OR simply walk away.

That 8.75M vault size you're experiencing is because we never received a "bump" in vault size as a result of unlocking the TIER 26 stats; it's simply the same as if you never ever unlocked the stats ... sort of like facing TIER 26 opponents under TIER 25 conditions.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record ... THERE IS NO REASON TO UPGRADE THE BASE.

I'll keep pounding you guys over the head with it until you capitulate. :)

If EVERYONE stopped upgrading the base "in unison", we just might get GLU's attention.

I mean what do we really have to lose aside from 10s of BILLIONS of diamonds and everything else that goes along with acquiring those diamonds? ... Oh yeah, that metric used for measuring one's genitalia :cool:
  • Options
    OK Agents ...

Before I begin what will most likely be my final (formal) commentary on the Next (New) ERA of CKS, I want to present to you a rather simple question to ponder ...
    ... whom does CKS (GLU) "pander" to and consider the future of the game?

It's not us dinosaurs, that I can assure you of ... in fact GLU doesn't even want us to play (pay) anymore because they do NOT need us ... our usefulness has long passed.

The next generation of gamers will no doubt find the game quite enjoyable and see no problem whatsoever with the prize award structure OR events for three (3) very clear and valid reasons.

(1) Collectively, these players are nowhere near TIER 26 so the concerns we have expressed for the last several months mean nothing to them; in fact they probably view it as being a bad "joke" of sorts.

(2) Offense, Offense, Offense ... because of overwhelming firepower and the general "parity" of ALL weapons, all they need to be concerned with is shooting the place to pieces ... there is no defense to speak of, most have no drone.

(3) They have no past "point of reference" and are enjoying the most stable build of the game ever released (we veterans were instrumental in that, by the way).

This is best illustrated using the TOP 3 players on the leaderboard in the current Global Event.

RANK #1: AMMUTD3VOUR3R - 11,560 AP
    RANK #2: THUNDERMOON - 9,160 AP
    RANK #3: 4NUBISJ4CK4L - 8,810 AP

What's noteworthy is that all three belong to the same (upcoming force) CLAN "CKSVIPGOLD" and that name speaks volumes. They all are at player level(s) 30-50, defense base "FOXTROT" (TIER 6) and their collective weapons range from 5.5 primaries to maybe 8.5 secondary weapons.

They enjoy huge success in Clan Wars because they're "undervalued" as opponents and collect huge sums of tokens while risking very few ... these are the future "favored" players, in GLU's opinion.

I recently viewed a post from one of these "newer" players who was rejoicing in his success at obtaining parts for (and crafting) his weapon ... he was atop the leaderboard in the BRONZE LEAGUE. The weapon was "state of the art".

I do not fault these players however, there is no blame to assign ... they are simply taking what the game is offering them; nothing more.

Think about that for awhile ... comments are, as always, welcomed. :cool:
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    First of all as you may recall the power of grenades and rockets has amazingly increase by ten fold.

If one needs to appreciate upgrading base j mean periodically and religiously. They need to make sure those high level base are not easy to penetrate like the old days.

I still remember how hard it is to attack pvp players base leve 210 in those days. 8 grenades or more rockets needed.

Having said that now flu have increase the equipment power lower level player can raid high level base without hassle.

IMHO it gives one pride and all those hard works paid off with a higher level base.

Maybe in chat glu can tag players base level along side players level in chat ??!

It will definitely distinguish players that 'fly by night ' . And staunch players or for a better word dinasurs players quote unquote.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree with you more ZEUS (I like that call-sign). Defeating the DEFENSE BASE is like popping a balloon with a laser and that's in general PvP ...
    ... in Clan Wars it's even worse ... with OR without additional equipment.

Give the base some realistic purpose in life and I'll gladly upgrade it. As it stands now, the base has been relegated to something to spend diamonds on when there is nothing else to spend diamonds on ...
    ... right now the ONLY thing worth spending diamonds on are weapons' upgrades.

Since this latest CKS update, my score in this Global is 285 AP ... I can't generate enough interest to turn on my device, let alone compete for anything. I'll probably shoot for the leaderboard when a 26.5 TESLA appears in the Global, beyond that ... who knows?

Looks like the TYRRELL TOWER until I hit the maximum possible floor using a 26.5 HEAVY; even this will become problematic because acquiring a better HEAVY, as it stands now, is next to impossible ... several weeks off at best.

I am holding out some glimmer of hope that this is a "prelude" to a new release because the circumstances are eerily similar to when CKS 5.0 was released.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Interesting developments in the VIPs. The link between IOS and Android VIPs appears to have been abandoned by Glu.

The IOS SuperVIP did not require a buy in to unlock. The 7K weapon was open to view from the start, and the weapons are pretty good:

7000 Gold: Bayonet MKII, 27.5 Sniper, 8 B/13.76 B
    5750 Gold: Maelstrum, 27.0 Tesla, 10.7 B/18.12 B
    Plus 20 parts for a 27.0 Sniper, 6.71 B/12.08 B

IOS Global is for the same weapons as the Android Global
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Interesting developments in the VIPs. The link between IOS and Android VIPs appears to have been abandoned by Glu.

The IOS SuperVIP did not require a buy in to unlock. The 7K weapon was open to view from the start, and the weapons are pretty good:

7000 Gold: Bayonet MKII, 27.5 Sniper, 8 B/13.76 B
    5750 Gold: Maelstrum, 27.0 Tesla, 10.7 B/18.12 B
    Plus 20 parts for a 27.0 Sniper, 6.71 B/12.08 B

IOS Global is for the same weapons as the Android Global

I don't know about "abandoned links" ... more like a complete screw-up :( Either way there's nothing available on iOS OR Android that I would consider spending any GOLD on since we never received a bump in vault payouts for unlocking the TIER 26 stats (at least on Android). Everyone is stuck with a never ending stream of 8.75M vaults.

What are the iOS vaults running at?

This is reminiscent of a past Global if memory serves? Hey BRAD, if you would grace us with your presence a little more often, we wouldn't be having these problems LMAO
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am averaging just under 10 M vaults. My lower limit is 9.35M and max vault so far is 10.32M
  • Options
    Then the Android folk must be stuck in a temporal nexus of sorts ... time to submit a ticket. JEEZ LOUISE

OK done ... let's see how long it takes for GLU to remedy this situation. SMH
  • Options
    Fingers crossed, thanks Brad and Scorpion for the nudging.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Fingers crossed, thanks Brad and Scorpion for the nudging.

NEVER underestimate the value of "information sharing" :) The SCORPION will not be around forever covering your six :cool: too many of us play in secret as if they're guarding "classified" materials ...
    ... it's a fracking game; remember that !!!

TRY_AGAIN and anyone else "stuck" at receiving 8.75M vaults ... PLEASE submit a ticket and be sure to mention that:

"THE RAIDED VAULTS SIZES AFTER YOU INCREASED THE TIER 26 STATS ARE AT THE SAME LEVELS AS THEY WERE IN TIER 25"

Given the 7,000,000,000 diamonds required to upgrade this iteration of the base, every day that passes is costing each of us MILLIONS ... literally.
  • Options
    We do see the weapons prize in android as wel. For the vip exclusive tha same as IOS.

Early weapon offerings is still 24.5 ASP MKii for 350 Gold now that's very low payout for spending gold.

And for those money that people buy gold glu should at least update the landscape map for campaign when they load new mission for razorbladeiv seems like we are still in endless maze same ol same ol landscape
  • Options
    May already be fixed? Junior made all 9M payouts (only did 4 PVP's before work). 9.84 may be the max. Senior just put in his first economy purchase and was stuck at 8.75M. So, maybe that's the tipping point?

But, need at least 10M to make this reasonable.

Thinking about that 27.0 Tesla - thanks GLU for the slap in the face after the VIP 2 weeks ago. I'm never going to give you another dime!
  • Options
    Good Morning Agents,

I have confirmed that vaults are now running @ 9.0M+ (and rising).

I'm home today so I'll try to get some answers ... (1) why are we in TIER 26 after only 2 weeks and how long will that last? (2) why is the Global featuring weapons rated higher than the VIP and why is the VIP featuring obsolete weapons (23.5-26.5)?

If I can get reasonable answers to those questions (remedy forthcoming) then I'll consider it resolved.

Easier said than done, however ... :cool:

I'm showing the old 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII @ 350 GOLD from way back in April all the way up to the 26.5 STILETTO SNIPER @ 7,000 GOLD (BTW). That's just plain disrespectful :( but even if I increased all of these by a full rating point, it would still be a sad excuse for a "VIP" Event ...

Considering the latest VIP TESLA was rendered in the Global almost immediately and now the HEAVY has suffered that same fate after only 2 weeks, it's clear to me that VIP Events have broken down.

TRY_AGAIN ... I feel your pain. You finally "pull the trigger" so to speak, and they cut your fun short by 2 weeks and I wouldn't blame you for I am feeling EXACTLY the same. I'll watch this game crash and burn before giving them another cent ... but as I said earlier, CKS is for the newer players now; we're done.

Don't sweat a 27.0 TESLA ... true to form you should be able to grab a 26.5 in a Global soon enough ... there's really no difference and for 5,750 GOLD they can shove it; your 25.5 is good to go !!

Be thankful you participated when you did though ... we shall never see that type of an event again and you would now be facing TIER 26 opponents with 24.5 weapons. :(

Now for some coffee ...
  • Options
    Newer players with no drones at all ? Now thats the last laugh if you you will.

And if you notice those top 3 players from the last global event didn't even bother to equip the guns that they already win ??

How odd can that be ? Didn't take the winning prize and just show show themselves in global leaderboard ??

Now that really ruining the game !!
    Where is our level playing field again ??
  • Options
    ZEUS we must adapt OR die ...

The newer players are no dummies. They realize (as I do) that there is no point to upgrading anything until you need to. They are enjoying success without necessarily getting caught up in an arms race that serves no purpose.

Then there is Clan Wars which actually "promotes" keeping your stats "low". It's almost as if the veterans are being "used" to bankroll the masses.

They're taking what the game is offering ... nothing more, nothing less and until ...
    ... GLU "adjusts the parameters" of game play, we're stuck in the mud.
  • Options
    Hate to say this but you did make a point that hit the nerves there my Dear Scorpion.

Cks will never be the same again. Just like Top Gear series without Jeremy Clarkson so to speak. It's a dull dull downer show ever since he left haha.

Touch Wood ..let us see how far this so call new players will go. Or was it just many cases of fly by night.

Facepalm.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 75,635 AP (AMMUTD3YOUR3R)
    RANK #2: 65,796 AP (THUNDERMOON)
    RANK #3: 63,046 AP (4NUBISJ4JCK4L)
    RANK #4: 59,371 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #10: 13,046 AP (LPM4)
    RANK #30: 7,318 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #138: 3,160 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for diamonds. :cool: 130 Victories, No Defeats.

It appears that there is a ferocious battle being waged for the TOP 10.

I suppose the strongest HEAVY WEAPON ever to leave the gunsmith will do that :) especially when the VIP Event is offering absolutely nothing.

• Options
    RANK #1: 75,760 AP (AMMUTD3YOUR3R)
    RANK #2: 65,846 AP (THUNDERMOON)
    RANK #3: 63,071 AP (4NUBISJ4JCK4L)
    RANK #4: 59,371 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #10: 16,920 AP (WARRIOR202)
    RANK #30: 8,221 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #67: 4,335 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for diamonds. :cool: 177 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "ZULU" @ 25%; Base Economy @ Maximum Vault Capacity.

• Options
    RANK #1: 88,210 AP (AMMUTD3YOUR3R)
    RANK #2: 74,682 AP (4NUBISJ4JCK4L)
    RANK #3: 72,996 AP (THUNDERMOON)
    RANK #4: 59,696 AP (TERMINAT3R)
    RANK #10: 18,235 AP (SHAHGE)
    RANK #30: 8,585 AP (FREZZZER)
    RANK #84: 4,610 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for diamonds. :cool: 188 Victories, No Defeats.

A few of the All-Timers appear scattered about the leaderboard but most lack the fire or desire. Several have retreated to TYRRELL but I fear many have simply stopped playing ... for now anyways.

• Options
    RANK #1: 94,110 AP (AMMUTD3YOUR3R)
    RANK #2: 79,707 AP (4NUBISJ4JCK4L)
    RANK #3: 77,571 AP (THUNDERMOON)
    RANK #10: 22,088 AP (WARRIOR2020)
    RANK #30: 10,746 AP (THEBAKICAR)
    RANK #77: 5,360 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for diamonds. :cool: 218 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "ZULU" @ 31.25%.

• Options
    RANK #1: 94,110 AP (AMMUTD3YOUR3R)
    RANK #2: 79,707 AP (4NUBISJ4JCK4L)
    RANK #3: 77,571 AP (THUNDERMOON)
    RANK #10: 22,814 AP (WARRIOR2020)
    RANK #30: 11,421 AP (BIGNATEBEAST)
    RANK #63: 6,135 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising for diamonds. :cool: 249 Victories, No Defeats.

Defense Base "ZULU" @ 37.5%. This Global Event is a wrap.

• Options
    Heading to 100K AP ?? Was that lawn mower machine device or what ?

The actual AP unbiase for IOS as follows:

RANK #1: 31,418 AP (SNOWGHOST223)
    RANK #2: 26,385 AP ()
    RANK #3: 25,885 AP (FAF4U)
    RANK #4: 24,000 AP (nu29)
    RANK #5 23,504 (Th3GrimCreeper)

Now make your comparison and tell how much hackers are they in Android platform bwahahahahha
  • Options
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Heading to 100K AP ?? Was that lawn mower machine device or what ?

The actual AP unbiase for IOS as follows:

RANK #1: 31,418 AP (SNOWGHOST223)
    RANK #2: 26,385 AP ()
    RANK #3: 25,885 AP (FAF4U)
    RANK #4: 24,000 AP (nu29)
    RANK #5 23,504 (Th3GrimCreeper)

Now make your comparison and tell how much hackers are they in Android platform bwahahahahha

I wouldn't label them as hackers since that would imply they are manipulating the software code to get it to do something other than what it was intended for. No these guys (the TOP 2 or 3 three anyways) are simply big spenders.

There is a well known 100K achiever on iOS as well, so considering there are 10 times as many Android players as iOS players, I can easily extrapolate that "On Any Given Sunday" there are at least 10 players capable of scoring 100K.

Be careful NOT to assume that because we "personally" would never attempt to score that high, that the feat would be impossible by means other than cheating ...
    ... CKS is strewn with, what I prefer to label as ... "LUNATICS".

Now the question as to where they are getting their GOLD is open for debate. :)

If one has no life to speak of and has thousands of $$$ to burn every week, that 100K obstacle isn't as insurmountable as one might initially think.

It's really easy to say to yourself, after crunching some numbers, that if I can't do it, then nobody can. It's a self centered way of looking at things even though you "could" be correct. Remember, what you think and what you can prove are usually 180 degrees apart anyways ...
    ... unless you're The SCORPION, of course. :cool:
  • Options
    So we've arrived at DAY #3 of the Silver League Event. After running on cruise control for several days and NOT spending a single cent, I now have 46 PARTS for the 26.5 Heavy that is practically an exact replica of the 26.5 HAMMERHEAD with regards to firepower.

To be perfectly fair, as you know, I prefer ASSAULT WEAPONS, so this achievement really holds no real accomplishment for me.

What is noteworthy is that a current state of the art HEAVY weapon can be acquired for FREE if you're willing to fight for it. The other choices for HEAVY would have been a TOP 10 finish OR 5,750 GOLD for a slightly better 27.0 version in the VIP Event that recently concluded.

This is the best demonstration I can possibly conjure regarding the direction in which CKS is headed.

Of course, personally I have no use whatsoever for this weapon, but then again my weapons locker is cluttered with weapons won that I've never actually used.

Whatever happened to that "recycling" program GLU promised us last summer? :)

I might also add that Defense Base "ZULU" is 56.25% upgraded after only 1 week and again, without spending a cent.

Why anyone would spend hundreds of dollars to be in the same place is really becoming a mystery and starting to annoy me as well ... :(
  • Options
    Interesting weapon choice and here I am thinking everyone else is Chasing for tesla rifle or weapon of choice.

Wonder what will be put on as prizes in global event less than 50 minutes from now.
  • Options
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Interesting weapon choice and here I am thinking everyone else is Chasing for tesla rifle or weapon of choice.

Wonder what will be put on as prizes in global event less than 50 minutes from now.

A TESLA ... of course LMAO