Options

08/03 Server Maintenance

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Screenshot_20160803-045203.png?psid=1

I just turned on my (Android) device since yesterday @ around 06:00 PM EST, so I can't be sure when this started OR when it will be completed. If the recent "maintenance" on iOS is any indication, it may have started sometime early this morning 1:00-3:00 AM EST and could last for 12 HOURS or more.
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I can attest it was started before 4 AM EST.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I can attest it was started before 4 AM EST.

Let's hope this maintenance will somehow "correct" and boost your diamond payouts. :)
  • Options
    TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    it be nice if they would give an notice of server maintenance.
  • Options
    Systems are back online as of 01:14 PM EST.

A couple of resync errors both before and following a PvP battle though.

Since there's only 4 players in my bracket ... WAKE UP GUYS !!! I'm ready to play now. :cool:

So far, 2 battles ... 3 resync errors ... how quaint; how many times have they performed this so called "maintenance" now? LMAO

Make that #4 ... ok time to do some cleanup ... SMH ... every time the GLUTONS touch the servers it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end; at least they're batting 1.000.
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Oh yes...I still get the diamonds from pvp matches but have to reload after each match. I'm sure it'll be fixed by September.
    MJ
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    5 battles and 5 resync/restarts. Yet I see someone in my league with 87 VP. Does that mean he restarted 44 times now?

Has anyone tried un-install, clear and install? This is not fun, GLU!

And no increase. SBDMAN Jr thinks SBDMAN Sr is normal, and vice versa. It's Scorpion that's not normal with those high payouts.

One more straw to break this camel's back.
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Reinstalling does not resolve the resychronization problem.
    MJ
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    I had resync error on ios since last month the game would just crash after a pvp finish
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    The Battle and Challenge logs are also inaccessible following the server maintenance. I suspect that's the underlying problem; the game can't record wins/losses so it tries to resync to get access to the logs.
  • Options
    These resync errors followed by a restart are not new but appeared to have been resolved quite some time ago. Somehow no matter how many times GLU "maintains" their servers, they always manage to reintroduce some past problem or just simply screw it up ...
    ... it happens so often, some must start believing that it's deliberate; I tend to believe they don't have a clue and are just winging it. Whatever ... eventually they will fix it. SMH
  • Options
    The Battle and Challenge logs are also inaccessible following the server maintenance. I suspect that's the underlying problem; the game can't record wins/losses so it tries to resync to get access to the logs.

It's been a long time PYTHON ... you da man ... yep that's it. I had already put in a ticket and I shall follow up with that astute observation.

What would GLU do without us ...

KUDOS

UPDATE: I decided to watch some videos to collect GOLD and guess what? As soon as the video completes, resync/restart ... I am sure there is some simple, dumb a.s.s reason behind all of this. Now here's the kick in the head, it may be trying to deliver the GOLD BAR this time around and cannot ... SO STAY AWAY from the videos, if they're available that is. :(

I gotta tell you ... that boycott is looking better and better with each passing day.

Y'all wake me when this is resolved ... please, thanks.
  • Options
    TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Server maintenance again hope this time they fix it
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    My game crashes on ios after every pvp and clan war attack it has been hapenning since last month glu says upgrade my phone
  • Options
    TurkeyBoy wrote: »
    Server maintenance again hope this time they fix it

Yeah ... they finally got the message ... they'll fix it I'm sure.

Screenshot_20160803-175646.png?psid=1

Better now than tomorrow during the Global Event ... hang in there Agents.

What I can't understand is why they keep mentioning your name TRY_AGAIN?
  • Options
    It looks like that as of 08:00 PM EST that everything is back to normal ... so far.