Options

Alligator upgrade

MisfitsMisfits Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm having issues upgrading the Alligator sniper. Tap upgrade and page tries to load but doesn't. I have to close game and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Greetings ... I've seen this happen before. It can usually be traced back to all of the weapon's information failing to download, which can be caused by anything from an interrupted download, to a problem at GLU or the CKS application cache on your device being flooded with "junk".

I suggest you clear your app and system cache and try again. If the problem persists, then it could be GLU that's at fault and you'll need to open a ticket with Customer Care.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Yes I've done all that. I've also uninstalled/reinstalled cks... Still same. Thanks, I'll send a ticket to glu.
  • Options
    I've sent a ticket to glu, hopefully they'll respond before the sniper is outdated...
  • Options
    Just use the weapon "as is" for now. @TIER 27 it won't make any difference at all whether you upgrade it OR not, but it will come in handy @TIER 28 ...
    ... maybe GLU will fix it by then.

Did you submit another ticket? Keep doing so until they respond !!!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    As I reported elsewhere, There is a glitch in the Alligator, nobody can upgrade. Send a CC to Glu.
  • Options
    This glitch has been corrected on the IOS platform at least.
  • Options
    Yes, every day I report it.. Sometimes more than once a day.. Good to hear that ios is fixed, maybe android not far behind. 😉
  • Options
    GLU will get to it eventually, just don't hold your breath ... since nobody has mentioned it, I assume that the problem is strictly with upgrading the weapon and doesn't affect your ability to "equip" the weapon and use it?

If that is indeed the case, by all means use the weapon (at least equip the weapon); that way you'll attract the maximum sized vaults. As I mentioned previously, it won't become a problem until you reach TIER 28; provided you can actually use the weapon, that is.

For future reference, upgrading a weapon with a power rating that already exceeds the maximum possible "bot" opponent payout (ALLIGATOR starts out @ 13.42B and the magic number for TIER 27 is 12.08B) does not affect anything in the way of opponents OR payouts.

Now if you're fighting PvP using this 3-shot SNIPER, that's another story altogether since you'll need maximum power for it to be effective.

The problem with VIP weapons is a long winded explanation and many posts are available, but I will try to illustrate here FYI ...

TOP 30: 27.5 VULTURE MKII SNIPER - 8.39B-13.76B. Was up for grabs this past Global Event. You will notice that it maxes out at or about the same rating that a 28.0 begins.

At TIER 27 they are equal weapons. The difference is that the 27.5 is free and the 28.0 is far from it.

Now I'm not suggesting anything else other than what was stated above; ultimately it's your choice.
  • Options
    Everybody on IOS reports that the upgrade problem has been fixed.
  • Options
    Content Update received @ 06:30 PM EST corrected problem with upgrading the ALLIGATOR ... *cheers*