Options

Server Maintenance Has Hosed Us Again!

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
As an iOS player I now earn a whole 22 gems in PvP rather that 2.57M. Only Glu could accomplish yet another glitch!!

Comments

• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Yes the error seems to have effected many players. End of clan jumping also which means half of the fun has been taken away from the game sad
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm experiencing the same issue; PvP "Find Targets" now cost way more diamonds than the PvP match awards so that base upgrades will be impossible until the error is fixed.
  • Options
    Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm on IOS and stuck in the same boat. I get raided for millions but only earn 27 diamonds. Let's see how long this take to turn around. Need to spend what hourly diamonds I have on some kind of weapon upgrade I guess.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    This "upgrade" is a total disaster. The Vault run 18 to 25 Diamonds, only a fraction of the 125 Diamond cost to find an opponent. The Drone Weapons are programmed upside down, so that upgrades actually weaken the weapon. Clan Wars time changes are totally screwed up. The algorithm has been tweeked so that easy opponents require multiple medkits to defeat.

Other than that, the upgrade is great. SMH.
  • Options
    PassengerSnailPassengerSnail Moderators 12 Posts
    We fixed an issue that may be this -- some PvP matchups weren't awarding Diamonds properly. We fixed this a few hours ago, could you confirm whether the issue is still occurring?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    We fixed an issue that may be this -- some PvP matchups weren't awarding Diamonds properly. We fixed this a few hours ago, could you confirm whether the issue is still occurring?

My understanding is that the payouts problem has been resolved, HOWEVER, the difficulty of the battles is still substantially more difficult than it should be. Full PLAYER HEALTH @ TIER 28 is requiring multiple MedKits.

Also, there were reports that drone upgrades actually "degrade" the drone instead of increasing it's power.

Thank You !!! ... for inquiring and following up ... I think this is the first time a GLU representative has bothered to contact us in 2016.

KUDOS
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    iOS
    iPad Pro

The payouts appear to hev been corrected. However, the game now has some sluggish frame-rate and the battle difficulty has been heightened, thus diminishing the effectiveness of the purchased (gold) weapons.
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Oh oh...I just logged into "android" CKS and got the message that server maintenance will be occurring in 18+ hours. Yet, if I log in at 24 hrs after I can receive a "gift." Based on the posts above, I hope a good pvp diamond output will happen~
    MJ
  • Options
    Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thank you GLU for communicating the progress. I too feel the mission difficulty is still requiring more medkits then usual. I hope this too gets resolved.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • Options
    Well one good thing from the update is that my game has stoped crashing. I am on iphone 4 and when ever i use to complain to customer service abt the crashing they would only recomend updating my phone to a newer version. When ever we get content updates the game becomes playable but after like a month or so the crashing comes back. Lets see how long this time the game stays playable.
  • Options
    This is because that each release brings with it a new "install" and the "junk" gets wiped out. The reason you're crashing has little to do with a new release, but is caused by the accumulation of maps, weapons, images, parts, etc etc etc.

Clear out the junk and you're crashes will stop. Easier said than done on iOS unfortunately.

Try to locate an app that does this for you since nobody has discovered how to do this manually on Apple's devices OR at least they're not saying. :)
  • Options
    Passed the info on. Has anyone themselves experienced the drone upgrade thing, could screenshot the "After this upgrade, drone power will be X" screen?
  • Options
    Also, could you give more details on what you're seeing with medkits? QA checked and didn't run into any issues.
  • Options
    Also, could you give more details on what you're seeing with medkits? QA checked and didn't run into any issues.

Here is what I've posted elsewhere and what many players are experiencing across ALL platforms (i.e. Google, Amazon and iOS) ...
    I know many are reeling from this latest release of CKS, v5.0.2, with the most notable difference being the opponent strength; not only has their resilience been increased ...
    ... their "attack" power is beyond what one would expect from a TIER 28 opponent.

My experience places our new foes @ the TIER 29 Level.

Consequently, this game has moved from OFFENSE to DEFENSE in one fell swoop. I cannot in good conscience recommend any of the weapons being offered in Global OR VIP events; the Global HEAVIES will be obsolete before you apply the first upgrade .....
    Now the above is troubling because we're at TIER 28 and 28.5 weapons are next to useless without the use of MedKits.

This should NOT be.

Thank you for following up and PLEASE have the developers remedy this before there's nobody left playing the game. Participation is down at least 30% and continues to fall, based upon PvP AP Scoring trends.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    This is because that each release brings with it a new "install" and the "junk" gets wiped out. The reason you're crashing has little to do with a new release, but is caused by the accumulation of maps, weapons, images, parts, etc etc etc.

Clear out the junk and you're crashes will stop. Easier said than done on iOS unfortunately.

Try to locate an app that does this for you since nobody has discovered how to do this manually on Apple's devices OR at least they're not saying. :)
    Its always risky clearing cache with 3rd party apps as u said if someone has done this please let others know bc it would help a lot of players on the ios format as there is no way to clear game cache in ios
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I have noticed on the latest version 5.0.2 for Android, the game no longer piles up heavily on cache. Typical in the past, I've seen my game cache hit over 100 MB and play became prone to crashing (my older device when it got over 10 MB would get very choppy frame rate, and crash during PVP). Now it stays around 3-4 MB.

Finally fixed by GLU.
  • Options
    The crashes hasent appeared uptill now but the pvp is still laging even campaings r lagging but playable. Its much better then reloading the game after every pvp. Thanks glu for fixing the crashing issue. I hope it stays the same
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    they fix something and gave a whole lot of new bugs for us to live with anyway. Clan war timing change by its own .. how bizare is that ? I know it may sound like I am an alien believer or area 51 hard core preacher by saying those lines but yes it indeed happen.

Clan war just eludes you and set by its own sweet time just when are you ready to set an attack for the clan war .
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    You said that right. How many times now, I've watched the Clan War time clock count down to 0, then mysteriously reset to 4 hours, higher, or even End Of Season (when it's not).

And not to mention the continuance of small clans with one or two hexes that will Resync you every time with a forced restart, or a hex that when attacked, just stays at the loading screen until that war times out.