Oh Where, Oh Where Did The SILVER LEAGUE Go?

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Screenshot_20160822-031118.png?psid=1

Oh Where, Oh Where Did The SILVER LEAGUE Go? ... Oh Where, Oh Where Can It Be?

Well I guess I can finally download VIGORE V and RAZORBLADE V since another "VIGORE" may soon arrive. :) Maybe we'll get MECHANICS II just to add in a little "variety" to the mix.

*** LMAO ***
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Misery loves company. Same with Amazon.

And this was the 3rd week in a row with no Global for MIRN. Our Agency still has a glimmer of hope that GLU will wake up.
  • tawytawy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having the same problem
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Silver League up and running of IOS
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    12:28 PM EST (09:28 AM PST) and still no SILVER LEAGUE.

Not very important though since we may get TIER 29 tomorrow with the Battle Cycle starting on Thursday.

Now I did note that my CLAN WARS log's last entry was around Midnight; I've got another scheduled @ 02:00 PM EST, so that will confirm if CW is actually running.

I find it interesting that the VIP Event started on time this morning.

Sad part is this is nothing new for ... The GLU Factory.

*** SMH ***

UPDATE: 02:00 PM CW Battle went off as scheduled, so that's working at least. :)
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I put in a request for parts and gold to compensate for the loss of silver league. As usual, they'll probably either ignore of deny my request.

Between GLU increasing the difficulty of matches, so that you almost have to use equipment (it's only almost if you play perfectly; otherwise, it's spend or lose the match), and greatly reducing the availability of equipment without spending Real World money by cutting clan token awards and changing the game to prevent fighting in extra wars, the last week has been more frustrating than enjoyable.

Add in the accelerated base tier releases, and I'm almost done with this game -- the only reason I'm playing now is because I don't want to throw away all the time I've already invested, but that's a poor reason to continue doing something that's not much fun anymore.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Just wait it out folks...everything in life will be normal once again. Think I'll go cycling!
    MJ
    Hey Guys,

I just got in, so I figured I would check on the status of League PvP and GLU had the audacity to ask me to take a survey because they want to "know what I think ..." ... No they don't !!!

LMAO
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    All Silver are out well with of course with the exception in IOS that is. Only in Android that the missing league and not working clan war time will appear and shall always be there to haunt every android users.

As for the survey that is replacing the Silver League of cause word from The Boss is that they want to revamp the whole method of playing CKS . Perhaps completely knock down and remove the League entirely. As for replacement well maybe some cooking kicthen plays from the Kardashians will emmerse in CKS.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Zeusisme, where did this announcement appear? Can you provide a link or screen shot?

I'm not doubting you, it just would be nice to see their wording exactly on this news flash.

They've already replaced the basic 1 month cycle with the frantic 2 week dash, with alternating doing only long missions, then next cycle only short. Not to mentioned the devalued VIP events, and reduced war token payouts.

What else can they screw up? Answer, we don't really want to know!
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Anyone else loose their gold during the update? Turned in a ticket. Now just wait and see LOL
    Good Morning Agents ...

Although I cannot say for sure what was included in that survey (at this point, I'm really not interested), I have no reason to doubt what ZEUS is saying since it makes perfect sense ...
    ... (even coming from the GLUTONS).

In the absence (anticipation) of a complete "re-vamp" of the prize award structure, eliminating League Play is logical to some degree.

The problem question is really, "Is it too little, too late?" ... 48 Hours until "Drop Dead" arrives.

Needless to say, we will NOT be getting a "TIER 29" (or any other tier, for that matter) ...
    ... even if we do, it will be DOA unless you (and GLU) are completely "out of touch". :cool:

On a positive note, LITTLE ME is now killing anything that even blinks (except the JUGG) ... it certainly takes the edge off somewhat and definitely makes closing contracts a breeze.
    It appears that CK:S is heading in a direction where there will only be two groups of players:
    1) Big spenders who have advanced far enough beyond others that only another big spender can defeat them, and
    2) Fodder for them as an alternative to killing bots.

I don't see myself joining the first group, or satisfied at being consigned to the second.

Randy, I didn't lose any gold from the upgrade, but I've seen a lot of complaints on Amazon's global chat from players who say they have. I've also seen complaints from people who say that they bought gold since the upgrade, which then disappeared on them; Amazon customer service is referring them to GLU, and GLU isn't responding.

No Amazon silver league for a second day in a row -- GLU should really award a Mantra MkII heavy to everyone who finished in the top 500 -- it's not very likely that the 250+ finishers would have gotten enough parts to complete the gun, but GLU has denied them the opportunity to try. I finished between top 30 and 90, I think it was in the upper 70s -- there's no doubt in my mind that I'd have crafted the gun, or that GLU is going to screw me out of it.

Apple got a new content update that increased max health; other groups should see it soon.
    I agree with PYTHON completely except there is another "group" of which I am a member ... those who have elected to get off this insane base upgrade treadmill and use the diamonds for something useful, like the support drone.

You stop throwing away 15,000,000,000-30,000,000,000 Diamonds out of your bi-weekly effort and everything else falls into place.

Your vault payouts continue to increase, your opponent's strength remains unchanged ...
    ... you don't even need a better weapon unless you want one ... sounds like "fun" to me :)

The moment you increase your stats, EVERYTHING ends up in the toilet for another 2-weeks.

Climb The Tower, play CLAN WARS, do anything but DO NOT keep beating yourself over the head trying to keep up with these useless base upgrades.

Now if you have nothing else to spend your diamonds on, that's another story entirely. :cool:

It's almost as if players are terrified that if they stop upgrading the base that their devices will somehow "self destruct" with "sparks and smoke" spewing out ...

LMAO

Believe me everything will be fine; I've done this in the past ... more than once, twice actually ...
    ... last Summer when it didn't really make much of a difference; the other from May-thru-July 2016, then everything went completely "bonkers" ...
    ... Nothing happened at all with the exception that I was able to totally enjoy this game again.

My ONLY regret was resuming base upgrades 1.5 months ago ... that will NOT happen again.

As far as the "lost" weapon is concerned, forget about it ... it was useless anyway and GLU saved you a few billion diamonds in upgrades to an obsolete weapon. I forgot about it long before I had collected the 35 Parts.
  • YOSAGIYOJIMBOYOSAGIYOJIMBO Registered Users 4 Posts
    Randy, I did lose 200 gold...I purchased the gold last Tuesday, 7/16, right before the end of league event. After the update and I was able to get back in, the gold was there, I saw it...I went to buy more energy and when I hit the the Use button, I got a resynch error with server message, I restarted and when I came back in 200 gold we're gone. Four others in my clan have lost their purchased gold as well, since the update.
    I am really sorry to hear about lost GOLD purchases. GLU knows how bad they screwed the pooch this time around ... that's why they're NOT answering any Customer Service requests. I don't even know if the tickets are being inputted into the system anymore.

My experience is that you will get back your GOLD provided you submit "proof of purchase". For me on Google Play, it's a transaction id from Google Wallet; a screen shot will suffice.

Simply asking them for GOLD will not work, even though they should be able to verify the purchase. The PLAYER needs to prove that the purchase was actually made and then the wait begins.

In your particular case you have a problem because you made that purchase so long ago. If you have screen shots (which I doubt) before and after the resync, you may have a chance.

Without those, it's going to be a hard sell.

Good Luck !!!
    Also, I just realized that I stated 7/16 in my previous post...I purchased gold on 8/16!, just last week, literally minutes before the server maintenance started. Sorry...didn't really proof read before I submitted. =))
    Thanks amsoft...fortunately I did have screen shots and proof of purchase. So we'll see what happens. I'm on Amazon and there are many people affected with lost gold purchases....most are saying if Glu doesn't make it right they are leaving for good. I hope not as most are senior and elite players and this latest situation is working their last glitch nerve.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Ios is going to get hit next with missing league events
    Don't jinx yourself, besides I think iOS already had their bout vs. missing league events.

DAY #3 is running on Google Play and you must ask yourself, was all of this by GLU design and why? Frantic players trying to compete for an already obsolete weapon and spending GOLD that they would never do otherwise? Doubtful ... the GLU servers mysteriously coming back online as mysteriously as they disappeared? Maybe ...

I tend to think the GLUTONs are a sadistic bunch, "bent" on inducing misery and frustration. :cool:

Just Keep On Truckin' ...
  • PassengerSnailPassengerSnail Moderators 12 Posts
    We found the issue, all leagues should be up and running again. Thanks for your patience, folks.
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    We found the issue, all leagues should be up and running again. Thanks for your patience, folks.

Thanks Passengersnail...all good on my end....however MIRN is a whole different story! Any word on that?
    MJ
    I'm in the Amazon group, and just restarted the game, but there's still no league play.

So, there's no chance to complete last week's Mantra MkII heavy gun, which is going to make me far less effective against level 280 defenders in this weeks play. Thanks for nothing GLU.
    I'm in the Amazon group, and just restarted the game, but there's still no league play.

So, there's no chance to complete last week's Mantra MkII heavy gun, which is going to make me far less effective against level 280 defenders in this weeks play. Thanks for nothing GLU.

I've got news for you, ALL 28.5 SR weapons are useless vs. TIER 29 opponents. In fact 29.5 weapons are just as useless and you'll have a hard time using 30.5 weapons because opponent strength will be beyond the TIER 30 weapons as well.

The numbers NEVER lie Agents.

We'll need 30.5 Weapons via VIP just to be @ parity. The Globals are a complete bust.

There is a much larger problem looming and it has nothing to do with missed league events.

You're being bent over without the benefit of a reach around, I'm sorry to say.

The best thing you can do at this point is freeze in your tracks for every TIER STATS you increase, your weapons will become less-and-less effective and your ability to win PvP will suffer. What's worse you can no longer "WIN" any weapon that will do any good ...

... your only option is to "BUY" your weapons and they will be good for 2-weeks; if you're not willing to do that, well you had better have plenty of grenades in your inventory ...
    ... and it's only going to get worse as battle equipment effectiveness diminishes with each succeeding TIER.

It's a complex, carefully designed set of algorithms designed to do one thing ...
    ... separate you from your money !!!
    Screenshot_20160827-052646.png?psid=1

I received this from GLU recently; Amazon players aside, I would estimate that 500-1000 GOLD was expended collecting 35 Parts during last weekend's Global Event.

I have no idea how much? OR when? we'll actually receive this "compensation" but I suspect it will appear in your accounts by the next Global Event (ROUND #2 of the TIER 29 Battle Cycle) ...
    ... if there's anyone left that is.

*** SMH ***
  • Pisces87Pisces87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    As of Oct 2017, the silver league milestone has changed. For 1000AP you will only get 100golds!!! Last week it was 300gold for 6000AP.
    Is it normal?
    100 GOLD is for standard Global Events and 300 GOLD is for Global Invasion Events ...
    ... so yes, this IS normal.

100 GOLD is for standard Global Events and 300 GOLD is for Global Invasion Events ...
    ... so yes, this IS normal.

How many times in a month does Global Invasion events happen? Thanks!
    edited November 2017
    Global Events and Global Invasions alternate every other week ... next invasion is Thursday.

Global Events and Global Invasions alternate every other week ... next invasion is Thursday.

Thank you so much! :) Guess I need to subscribe to GOLD package to double my energy so I can be on silver league.