Options

Tier 29

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Tier 29 is out on IOS. Vigore VI out tomorrow. My PH is marginal for the new Bots.

Comments

• Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Man...thats abut time...thanks for posting the update pal. So it means android users will get it on thursday...the day event begins. Doesnt sound right to me
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I was sort of expecting MECHANICS II ... LMAO

No matter though for TIER 29 is DOA until further notice. By now, it should be pretty much obvious to everyone that GLU is trying to "bleed us dry".

Now if they had any reasoning at all left in their bones, they would offer some 31.5 weapons in the next VIP Event. We really need to "leapfrog" over the 30.5 variety to really get back in the game; otherwise, I'm satisfied with 23.0M+ payouts and upgrading my drone.

You know where they can put that TIER 29 Defense Base ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    I'm a little concerned that GLU is releasing tiers every two weeks....and now no league events to fight for parts. I think your prophecy might becoming true Scorpion...time to pack my bags....

...or...I'm just not "getting it" according to my children!
    MJ
  • Options
    There goes the neighborhood ... TIER 29 has arrived on Google Play.

The cost to Increase All Stats is 1.16B Diamonds and that alone tells me that close to 25,000,000,000 Diamonds will be required to fully upgrade the base. That's like 2 BILLION Diamonds each day just for the base alone ...
    ... using VIP weapons that are marginal at best and Global weapons that are useless. :(

On another note, TIER 28 vaults are now running at 24.0M+ and my record high stands @ 25.27M ...
    ... I'm not going anywhere for now, at least I have a productive means for upgrading my drone if I park it @ TIER 29 ... TIER 29 is just going to be a frustrating experience.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Extremely important game setup strategy !!!

Read about it here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?220201-08-25-TESLA-GLOBAL-(Lightening-For-Sale)&p=494490&viewfull=1#post494490

CONFIRMED:
    I've Increased the TIER 29 Stats ... so bring Player Health to Level 275 (if it isn't already) and if your Primary Weapons are 28.x, you should no longer require additional equipment to win at PvP; your vaults should also run close to 30.0M if you decide to start upgrading the base.

Remember ...
    ... when you upgrade to 29.5 Primaries, you will be back where you started unless you "purchase" 30.5 Secondary Weapons.

Feel free to now replace you TESLA and HEAVY; your battles should begin to get easier.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Here is how my upgrade on Tier 290 is going: I have completed Base Economy upgrades, my Base is 32.21 B. My vaults are averaging 32.5 M, with max of 35.6 M. The short battles are still tough, even though I have upgraded my 30.0 Garuda Heavy to 101 B. I am still using an occasional Medkit to get through the short scenarios.

The upgrades are coming quite quickly with the big vaults and the short PVPs are very challenging and a lot of fun. The balance between offense and defense is better than it has ever been.

In short, I favor jumping to the new Tier because the level of difficulty makes the game interesting, but I wouldn't advise moving up unless your Heavy is up to it.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Here is how my upgrade on Tier 290 is going: I have completed Base Economy upgrades, my Base is 32.21 B. My vaults are averaging 32.5 M, with max of 35.6 M. The short battles are still tough, even though I have upgraded my 30.0 Garuda Heavy to 101 B. I am still using an occasional Medkit to get through the short scenarios.

The upgrades are coming quite quickly with the big vaults and the short PVPs are very challenging and a lot of fun. The balance between offense and defense is better than it has ever been.

In short, I favor jumping to the new Tier because the level of difficulty makes the game interesting, but I wouldn't advise moving up unless your Heavy is up to it.

You're seeing "balance" because you're using a 30.0 HEAVY @ TIER 29 LOL ... most will not ever see that weapon, unless they get extremely lucky and/or it shows up in The Store again, which is doubtful.

The only viable option is to spend GOLD (a lot of it) on a single weapon. For the HEAVY variety, that may not occur until we're past the midway point of TIER 29, meaning the weapon is only good for a week and that's ONLY if you get it fully upgraded in short order.

That's mucho greenbacks to just be @ parity, don't you think?

So while I'm happy you can enjoy the battles, it is quite expensive given a 2-week battle cycle and the cost of upgrades ... more like a small fortune. :)
  • Options
    TIER 29: "ALPHA-DELTA" Stats Increased Cost: 1,160.00M Diamonds.
    BASE ECONOMY:
    Column 1: 1,160.00M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 1,300.00M Diamonds - 540 GOLD
    Column 3: 1,450.00M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 1,590.00M Diamonds - 780 GOLD

Total Base Economy: 5,500.00M Diamonds - 2,400 GOLD

GUARD, SENTRY, HEALTH:
    Column 1: 1,300.00M Diamonds - 420 GOLD
    Column 2: 1,450.00M Diamonds - 540 GOLD
    Column 3: 1,590.00M Diamonds - 660 GOLD
    Column 4: 1,720.00M Diamonds - 780 GOLD **

Total Guard, Sentry, Health (each): 6,060.00M Diamonds - 2,400 GOLD

Total TIER 29: 24,840.00M Diamonds - 9,600 GOLD

25,000,000,000 Diamonds? Enough said ... "Drop Dead" has arrived.

• Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 31.03M Diamonds.

What's noteworthy is The SCORPION is using mediocre weapons at best. Is it determination OR something more? :cool:

With payouts running consistently @ 30.0M+ it almost makes you "want" to upgrade the base ...
    ... NOT really, but since I'm in drone parts "stockpiling mode", I think I'll do the Base Economy. :)

Mo' diamonds ... Mo' Diamonds ... Mo' (feeling silly today).

What else am I supposed to do with 'em?

*** LMAO ***
  • Options
    Screenshot_20160826-110835.png?psid=1

New Record High Vault Take: 32.46M ...
    ... still rising and we're only at DAY #2 of the Battle Cycle, so I really have no idea how high the payouts will go before they start to level out.

You will also notice the amount of time between battles. I'm using 26.5/28.5 @ TIER 29, but the battles are winnable (with/without equipment) but you MUST be patient. I'm now treating all battles as if I was using my ASSAULT ... duck and move ... do NOT get hit.

If you stand there like a stone statue, you will surely meet your maker.

Ooh Rah. :cool:
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Extremely important game setup strategy !!!

Read about it here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?220201-08-25-TESLA-GLOBAL-(Lightening-For-Sale)&p=494490&viewfull=1#post494490

CONFIRMED:
    I've Increased the TIER 29 Stats ... so bring Player Health to Level 275 (if it isn't already) and if your Primary Weapons are 28.x, you should no longer require additional equipment to win at PvP; your vaults should also run close to 30.0M if you decide to start upgrading the base.

Remember ...
    ... when you upgrade to 29.5 Primaries, you will be back where you started unless you "purchase" 30.5 Secondary Weapons.

Feel free to now replace you TESLA and HEAVY; your battles should begin to get easier.

Good Luck !!!

New Record High Vault Take: 34.41M Diamonds.

My Primary Weapons:
    29.0 SLINGSHOT MKII SNIPER @ 100% Power using the 26.5 INDRA MKII TESLA in actual battle, is drawing max vaults.

28.5 INCUBUS MKII ASSAULT @ 100% Power is drawing lesser vaults BUT weaker opponents.

Neither setup should require vast amounts of additional equipment and my LONG RANGE battles should become relatively easy once I replace that outdated TESLA. :cool:

Therefore, having used The SCORPION's "Setup For Survival" for just about an entire Global Event ...
    ... I have concluded that THIS is a proven and recommended path forward.

Replace SHORT or LONG RANGE Primary Weapons according to your preferences; setup one "class" of weapon for raiding the largest vaults and the other for survivability in PvP Battles when you grow weary and need to take a break ...
    ... of course you could easily spend 14,000+ GOLD on two (or more) weapons, but statistics show the benefit achieved will be marginal, at best.

For a comparison reference: the 29.0 SNIPER is drawing 31.0-32.0M vaults on a regular basis ...
    ... this is the TIER 29 "baseline".
    The 28.5 ASSAULT is drawing 25.0M-25.5M vaults, not the maximum but is still quite respectable.

I should also mention that I have a 28.5 MANTRA MKII HEAVY @ 0% Power that I'm not using at all.

Yet another tip provided by The SCORPION.

Almost forgot the MOST important part ...
    ... all weapons were acquired during Global Events with the exception of the SLINGSHOT. The SNIPER was acquired via "parts" over the course of 3-4 VIP Events for a total cost of 2,500 GOLD; how you get your GOLD is up to you; I prefer the "free" variety for obvious reasons.

The GOLD was then used to purchase "energy" which in turn was used to acquire the other 3 x weapons.

• Options
    Payouts are on the rise again ... I've raided a few 35.0M+ Diamond Vaults.

My New Record High Vault Take: 35.31M Diamonds ...
    ... Pity I don't have anything "useful" to spend these on :( How ironic.

On another note, last night I won 932 Tokens in a CW Battle ... will wonders ever cease?

Here's another SCORPION "Tip Of The Day" ... using a RED Sharpee, place a little RED DOT in that faint little "circle" to aid in targeting. Nothing like having the enemy in your crosshairs as soon as you pop up from behind a barricade. To remove, a little dab of alcohol on a cotton ball should do the trick !!!

Observation:
    Since TIER 29 requires 25 Billion Diamonds to fully upgrade, many players are scoring higher and spending more GOLD than they would normally. This has a "cascading effect" down the pyramid and throughout the "food chain". For example, it took me 8,235 AP to finish RANK #88 in this past Global Event and it's only going to get worse.

I predicted back in July that everyone would need to qualify for the GOLD LEAGUE by Summer's End to keep up and it certainly appears we are headed in that direction.

If we were to take GLU at it's word about "revamping" the entire game, it would be months before we would see anything new ...
    ... when it arrived it would undoubtedly be strewn with bugs and glitches (gotchas).

So as of the close of the current event(s), I am declaring League Events DOA, along with the prerequisite Global Events. I'll let you draw your own conclusions; let us hope that I'm (drop) dead wrong.
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 42.45M Diamonds.

Raided from a RL Player who also happens to be a member of my CLAN; I am truly sorry about that DADA :cool:
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 44.39M Diamonds.

Raided from a RL Player (RAJA0599) who is currently in 1st Place in the Global ... R.I.P. :cool:
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Ive got a question for u why r the tesla and heavy campaign payouts so low. I am gettin 4.2 m for a single campaign. Whereas the vaults require 50+ m to upgrade a single cell. As u stated it becomes harder and harder to upgrade as one progresses in the game. What r ur payouts in teala and heavy campaigns in the last two regions?
  • Options
    Ive got a question for u why r the tesla and heavy campaign payouts so low. I am gettin 4.2 m for a single campaign. Whereas the vaults require 50+ m to upgrade a single cell. As u stated it becomes harder and harder to upgrade as one progresses in the game. What r ur payouts in teala and heavy campaigns in the last two regions?

The TESLA/HEAVY campaign diamonds payouts have never quite kept pace with the cost of weapons upgrades. Your payouts are the "norm".

I know It was slow going upgrading ... uh hum ... your base to increase your vault size so that it can accommodate the upgrades for the 29.5 weapons; it sounds like you've made some progress (I hope). :)

If so, it's back to PvP for the diamonds.

By the way, where are you on the defense base?
  • Options
    25% of base uniform
  • Options
    25% of base uniform

That's not bad given the time required in upgrading these bases. :(

TIER 25, just 4 more and you'll be in great shape ... hang in there. :cool:
  • Options
    The thing is by the time i get to teir 25 this weapon would have become obsolete 😁
  • Options
    The thing is by the time i get to teir 25 this weapon would have become obsolete ��

NOT true ... it will continue to defeat TIER 29 opponents until the cows come home, as long as your SNIPER doesn't exceed 29.5 :) OR until you advance past TIER 30, so you're good to go, so to speak, for quite some time.

Actually a 29.5 TESLA (fully upgraded) can last to TIER 31 with no problem.

In that sense, getting ahead of yourself can be a good thing. Even the vaults will get bigger with each new tier ... that's why it's so important that your vault capacity is as large as it can be.