Options

Maybe It's Easier To Ask ... What Does Work in CKS?

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Let's see:

(1) League Events cancelled for no apparent reason ... again.

(2) Global Events postponed or delayed for no apparent reason ... again.

(3) Clan Wars is broken ... again.

(4) Drone Development is broken ... again.

(5 Progress, GOLD and DIAMONDS mysteriously disappearing for no apparent reason ... again.

(6) Without some creative strategy, tactics AND/OR a boatload of money, PvP battles cannot be won by most without using massive amounts of additional equipment.

(7) HEAVY Weapons (VIP or Global) cannot even win during the prevailing tier's battle cycle.

Did I miss anything?

What works? ... from where I sit that's the TESLA and GRENADES / ROCKETS.

Nobody talks about The Tyrrell Tower anymore ... boy, that was short lived.

After all this time ... 5 completely new releases, another 1/2 dozen or so sub-releases and a countless number of OCNTENT UPDATES and "quick" fixes, this question STILL begs to be asked ...
... WHAT WORKS ???

I don't mean what's acceptable because you're in denial :) ...
... what works (functions properly) the way it was "designed" to work?
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    SmeejisSmeejis Registered Users 19 Posts
    Synchronization with Glu's servers sure as hell doesn't work. Then they have the nerve to give me a pop-up questioning my internet service. My internet service is fine, the problems are all on their end. The frustrating part is the game is actually fun when you can play it. ��
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    And, the sever is not working on IOS this morning. I am getting numerous error messages, lots of restarts and resyncs..
  • Options
    SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Same here. iOS not connecting. Consistent Internet Connection Error. Nothing wrong with my ISP what-so-ever!
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Yet with all the issues in the game we still stay with it day afterday
  • Options
    Well I guess we can collectively be classified as idiots, since only a moron would actually "pay" to be "used and abused". Then again, we've really developed a bad habit and the only effective way to break a "bad" habit (aside from going cold turkey), is to substitute it with another, hopefully healthier, habit ... any ideas?

Maybe some electric shock therapy might help?

Of course, we could all start chasing "Pocket Monsters" and walk off a cliff somewhere ...

*** LMAO ***
  • Options
    The things that do work are resync errors right on time to break ur winning streaks, lagging during pvp, sudden game crashes, junk files accumulation, clan war attack crashes and the list goes on
  • Options
    You can now add videos for knives, grenades, rockets, medkits, double-cash and of course, videos for GOLD to the list of "the dysfunctional" ... it was one of the few things that worked reliably.
    ... none of them are loading today on Google Play.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Videos havent workedfor me on ios for the past few months now. We dnt have any way of getting free gold here
  • Options
    Videos are still not loading on Google Play ...

I could be mistaken, but I'm almost certain iOS was offering videos as well as FREE GOLD via installing other games, taking surveys, etc.

Is it that the offers are now absent OR they are present but failing to load?
  • Options
    The videos were finally loading again ... :)

*** SMH ***

After several days, I finally received an acknowledgment regarding Drone Development feature but no indication as to when the problem might be resolved ...
    ... the usual blah blah blah. :(
  • Options
    I also received this inquiry several days ago but only recently responded:
    amsoft2000 wrote:
    Could you clarify exactly what you're seeing? I dug around and didn't find anything that was obviously wrong.

To clarify the specific behavior you're seeing, is it this?
    "When user A is attacking, and it displays user B's power (in the Found a Target screen, before the battle actually begins), the Defense Power is higher than is reasonable, even tough the star count is x28 as expected."

Also, is there any chance that you have a screenshot of their guns and drones from the after-action screen? If there's a specific gun that's having issues, that'll be a good starting place to investigate.

As you know ratings and numbers are "relative" and do NOT reflect reality many times especially in this case. The problem is with SHORT RANGE battles, in particular. A PLAYERS HEALTH when fully upgraded has been enough to "protect" him from most attacks and his weapon rated at say 29.0 would be adequate to kill opponents at TIER 29.

This is no longer the case ... TIER 29 weapons are useless against TIER 29 opponents without using massive amounts of grenades and medkits ... that IS the problem. If you're current at TIER 29 and need 30.x weapons just to compete, then what's the point?

See what I'm getting at?

Players are consequently avoiding SR battles altogether and if they're NOT fighting then they are not spending, so it definitely defeats the purpose to raise the difficulty to the point that players stop playing.

SCORPION

I really don't know if anyone much cares anymore, since most players affected by this issue have probably resigned themselves to the inevitable, but I am still trying to get this resolved. :cool:
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I almost envision the response at the GLUFACTORY as "Perfect, we got them right where we want them!"
    23138-excellentjpg-zryq.jpeg
  • Options
    TRY_AGAIN I see you haven't lost your sense of humor; here's a little something that I believe will surprise you ... it certainly made me raise my eyebrows :cool:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=499078&viewfull=1#post499078
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    My last go around with CC was at MIRN regarding no Global Event for 5 weeks in a row. The reply was that there will be many events coming, and stay tuned. Someone else got the reply that we haven't gotten word yet when they will restart. And CC is improving their service to customers. They were also asked to try out CKS, and they would be awarded with bonuses.

I think they may be focusing all the MIRN dev team to CKS, if there actually is a distinction. But the lack of any MIRN guiding direction is very disheartening.