Options

Tech Issue!

MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
Alright...so I joined a clan and went to go check stats on players in it, pressed on the two people icon, then pressed the highlighted clan link I am in...and no load. I am able to open the top 30 clans, but not the one I am in. I also cannot type more than 15 characters into the clan search box ( the clan name is about 18).

I am happy in the clan with my buddies, but like to get the "tech glitch" taken care of....anyone got a clue????
:cool:
MJ

Comments

• Options
    I found an alternative
    MJ
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just so other people know, you go to the Clan Overview page, and hit the details button.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Just so other people know, you go to the Clan Overview page, and hit the details button.

Absolutely! Thats the "button"...
    MJ
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    However, GLU did break Clan search. I used to be able to type in the first 4 characters, which is unique to my clan in the Amazon group and search would find my clan on a soft match. That no longer works because the name must be an exact match and like yours, my clan's name is longer than 15 characters, so you can't enter the full name to search on.

My clan would be un-findable if we hadn't broken into the Top-20 all-time -- we'll be #19 soon because the current #19, joinifyouclan, is abandoned and we're only about 600 back.