Options

GOLD BONUSES Available !!!

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Screenshot_20160902-140242.png?psid=1

I've checked and everything has been increased from 25%-50% ...
... some even doubling the usual GOLD payout.

GLU isn't stating how long this will last; if you've been reluctant to take the time to grab some FREE GOLD, this may change your attitude. I've seen some offers as high as 4,000+ GOLD (of course, they may want a kidney). :cool:

Go Check It Out For Yourselves !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    We have the same for ios but only games available which r waste of time and pay 2 or4 gold. Install an app for gold doesnt work the app either fail to install or just dont pay up. I hope things r better on android
  • Options
    The last game I installed (and actually enjoyed) was MOBILE STRIKE. After a modest Level Up I did receive about 600 GOLD, if memory serves. I've seen some as low as 8 GOLD, but most fall between 50-100 GOLD. Most of the APPS will reward you with 500-1000 GOLD.

I'm on Google Play, but if what you say is accurate, it explains why most iOS players don't bother, I wouldn't. :cool:

It could also be attributed to Apple's App Store since they seem to have stricter rules in this regard and I'm sure they're not too fond of apps talking to other apps unless it's of their own creation.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    No splash screen for Amazon, but noticed before I saw this thread that the buy gold button now shimmers and has a visual heart beat. The revised get more free button has a X2 banner on it, and hitting that brings up a check back for new offers screen by Tapjoy, so nothing available yet.

All the old offers only gave out single digit gold for take survey, leave email, ask company for info type garbage, or 2 gold, install app and play for 30 minutes to earn. So those were a complete bust. But now, not even those.

And never, never, never was there a watch 30-60 sec video for gold/equipment.

Such is Amazon...
  • Options
    Things r good in android as far as this is concerned. On ios i havent seen anything that gives more than 8 gold
  • Options
    I don't know what's going on now, but the GOLD videos are now giving out 2 x BARS instead of the usual 1 x BAR. So we get 44 GOLD instead of 22 GOLD per day.

Screenshot_20160912-060154.png?psid=1

This sudden GLU generosity is making me feel uneasy. :(

**ATTENTION**
    iOS and Amazon players ... Since you guys aren't receiving much free GOLD, I have a really dumb question ... assuming you guys have actually complained about this lack of free gold offers and videos, what was GLU's response?

Periodically I hear the implications, but nobody has ever stated why?

Is it a technical limitation OR a broken feature? Not that I'm a miracle worker, but they would definitely get tired of hearing from me. In the least GLU should issue a onetime GOLD credit to your account, for your inconvenience after all of this time; they are good at doing that, BTW.

Just curious ...
  • Options
    Wow we havent seen videos for gold for a long time they come like once or twice a month on ios
  • Options
    I did put in a ticket a few months ago got a reply that the videos are 3 rd party and subject to availability. I think they are region based.
  • Options
    There is no point in complaining to glu as the ones that glu listens to dont bother about free gold or energy. They are happy paying for the gold and energy so why would glu listen to users who just put load on there servers me being one of them. Just imagine playing with 300 gold a week and that is if u play like crazy. This is the reason many were clan jumping just to get tokens which in tern were used to get free energies. Many people complained abt this issue but i havent seen any changes in the league standings since clan jumping was stoped 150 200 ap is a norm these days with 10-15 players fighting for parts like crazy
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Amazon's new roll out of the Free Gold Tapjoy page is still empty of any offers. In the past, a free bar or two was by visiting web pages through the interface, and seemed to evolve only with companies you had to physically purchase stuff from, or sign up for services. And to install another app, and have to play 10 rounds in for 1 or 2 bars seemed like a waste of time.

Amazon Store seems uncaring about advertising apps to it's customers using videos, so there's never been offers of pushed videos. Never!
  • Options
    Screenshot_20160921-205237.png?psid=1

This game is in "Dire Straits" and it's only a matter of time ... 3 x GOLD for Offers and Videos?

That alone indicates to me that GLU is up against the ropes ...
    ... not to mention a few other tidbits that The SCORPION has made note of.

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    Atleast ur getting gold for videos and offers. I havent seen any since a long time now. This banner just bothers me nothing else 😀
  • Options
    That's definitely not fair at all and worth further investigation.

With 66 GOLD daily from videos, we're talking 812 GOLD each week from videos and milestones alone. :cool:

That can take the edge off the spending budget of ANY player, including high-rollers. I've calculated many moons ago that each bar of GOLD has an intrinsic value of $.05 (a nickel) ...
    ... the cumulative effect is worth $39.55 and we haven't filled in a single survey OR installed any apps.

That's HUGE !!! ... it really only lasts for several days, but they do keep reoccurring.
  • Options
    Just another frustrating issue with the game. This was one of the reasons i was getting frustrated last week but there is nothing that can be done about it.