Options

Server Maintenance on Amazon OS October 20, 2016

KingamzKingamz Registered Users 5 Posts
Here we go again, another unannounced force of during Game Play. This game is Horrible when it comes to notifications or even providing any time frames with regards to scheduled maintenance, etc...

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I told my clan about this a day late yesterday. Hope you took your screenshots of weapon parts (if you haven't already crafted the heavy), Gold and Clan Levels (personal and group).

It sounds like a nasty roll out with no benefits. Just look at the iOS Server Maintenance thread, and keep your fingers crossed it's been resolved from that fiasco.

Ahh, the old days, when Handles would give us a heads up are long gone.
  • Options
    ChiadogChiadog Registered Users 7 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I told my clan about this a day late yesterday. Hope you took your screenshots of weapon parts (if you haven't already crafted the heavy), Gold and Clan Levels (personal and group).

It sounds like a nasty roll out with no benefits. Just look at the iOS Server Maintenance thread, and keep your fingers crossed it's been resolved from that fiasco.

Ahh, the old days, when Handles would give us a heads up are long gone.

Does any one know how long the server maintenance Will take ?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Google play went down around 09:00 AM EST and was back up around 02:30 PM EST (that I can tell) ...
    ... so about 6 hours in total.

Also, you may need to check for the update manually.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    It's been nine hours now and still no update
  • Options
    jeffjamzjeffjamz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is Android update available yet? Have tried numerous times to update but no luck. Thanks
  • Options
    jeffjamz wrote: »
    Is Android update available yet? Have tried numerous times to update but no luck. Thanks

Nothing yet, been almost 11 hours now
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Yes. Android update is out. It should automatically ask for updaye6. If not, go to playstore and update from there.
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    Yes. Android update is out. It should automatically ask for updaye6. If not, go to playstore and update from there.

Nothing for Amazon yet, it's been twelve hours now ???
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Have you tried to manually update or are you still getting the "server maintentance" message?
    MJ
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Just uninstall current version and install new fresh version from playstore. Then it will work for sure.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Just uninstall current version and install new fresh version from playstore. Then it will work for sure.

Please, no one that is having trouble with the Amazon version, try warrior's suggestion unless you want to start the game over!

These are two different programs, two different sets of servers/events, and you will loose all your stats, weapons, levels, everything!