Options

TIER 31 Has Been Released

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
The Cost to increase the TIER 31 Stats is 2.61B Diamonds.
I'm projecting that 50B Diamonds will be required to fully upgrade the TIER 31 Defense Base.

The very 1st PvP Battle Raided Vault: 66.6M Diamonds (an ominous mark; come on GLU, really ???).
(My Current Record High Vault as well as the established new TIER 30 "baseline" & TIER 31 minimum).

If you're @ TIER 29 your vaults should be running @ 50.0M+ provided your weapons are @ 100%.

I will provide a detailed cost analysis later this evening in 03:57:56 once my stats have been increased, but I am predicting an early TIER 31 "baseline" of just over 75.0M Diamonds on raided vault size.

For the 3rd consecutive TIER, Defense Base Upgrade Costs vs. Raided Vault Sizes has remained flat.

Screenshot_20161004-150711.png?psid=1

"The Beast" (rather TIER 31) has arrived and it's time once again to close some contracts. :(

1st 3 x Level Ups (health boost): 8.59B, 17.18B, 17.18B.
To my great surprise, the new region is named "VIGORE VII"; available in roughly 12 Hours.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    Just got in and I'll post upgrade costs soon ... but I noticed 30 new drone levels taking us up to 773.09B; new and more powerful drone weapons will surely follow so Drone Development is a positive must do. :cool:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=507842&viewfull=1#post507842

Level 300 Player Health: 326.44B.

Defense Base "ALPHA-FOXTOT" (TIER 31) Projected Upgrade Costs: 56.1 Billion Diamonds:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=507775&viewfull=1#post507775
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 74.92M ...
    ... since a number of these were raided, this appears to be my current "ceiling".

As expected this is now the current TIER 31 "baseline" and we haven't started the TIER 31 Battle Cycle;
    We should expect another bump during the next Global Event.

Screenshot_20161005-120851.png?psid=1

Raided Vault Sizes should reach 80.0M Diamonds in very short order. :cool:
  • Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

Current Record High Vault Take: 78.78M Diamonds ...
    ... I am also bypassing any PvP Battles where the opponent has less than 70.0M Diamonds in their vault.

We are sure to raid 80.0M Diamonds Vaults during this event cycle. :cool:

I also want to mention that "relative" costs for base upgrades over the last 2 x Battle Cycles has actually dropped; not a large reversal, but decreasing none the less with each new tier .... After many months of increasing defense base upgrades costs ...
    ... the trend now appears to be moving towards drone development and more powerful weapons.

It's still early (twice does not constitute a pattern) but I thought it was worth mentioning.

CKS continues to evolve.

• Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

We're approaching the close of the first TIER 31 Global Event ...
    ... I wanted to share some accurate statistics regarding upgrades and payouts; these have changed significantly from earlier projections when TIER 31 was initially released on 10/04 (5 days ago).

TIER 31 Stats were increased by 06:00 PM EST on 10/04; Silver League DAY #3 (10/05) is when I actually started applying upgrades to Defense Base "ALPHA-FOXTROT" ...
    ... I am currently 9 PvP Victories shy of applying 50% of available upgrades.

SILVER LEAGUE DAY #3 (TIER 30 Finale): 50 PvP Victories.
    GLOBAL EVENT (TIER 31 Event Cycle #1): 253 PvP Victories.
    TOTAL PvP Victories (50% ALPHA-FOXTROT): 303 PvP Victories.

TOTAL Upgrade Diamonds (Base Economy): 12.39B Diamonds.
    TOTAL Upgrade Diamonds (Guard Level): 13.69B Diamonds.
    TOTAL Upgrade Diamonds (50% Completed): 26,080,000,000 Diamonds (26.08B).

26,080,000,000 (Diamonds) / 253 (PvP Victories) = 103,083,004 (Aggregate Diamonds / PvP Victory).

The 103.08M Diamonds per PvP Victory is not the average raided vault size, but rather an aggregate of diamonds derived from campaign trial missions, TIER 31 diamond production, as well as diamonds won via PvP victories over the course of 5 days (including gradual increases in vault size) ...
    ... these are the true (accurate) numbers determined from actual gameplay. :cool:

THE BOTTOM LINE:
    The total number of PvP Victories required to fully upgrade the TIER 31 Defense Base is closer to 640 PvP Victories than it is to the 840 PvP Victories that were projected using the 66.6M minimum payout ...
    ... a substantial decrease from previous tier defense base upgrades costs.

What this boils down to is roughly a 25% decrease in costs vs. projections based on past tier upgrades.

We have two more Global Events and three League Events remaining in TIER 31, so my hope is that this helps players determine the effort required to not only complete their upgrades, but to "catch up" if they find themselves falling behind.

The Initial Projections can be found here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=507775&viewfull=1#post507775

• Options
    So yeah, I'll admit it ... I was watching Round #2 of the Presidential Debates and was so disappointed afterwards that I needed to shoot at something ...

Screenshot_20161009-225700.png?psid=1

I had called for 80.0M Diamond Payouts during the 1st Event Cycle, so this payout was truly unexpected.

But that's NOT why I grabbed this screenshot ...
    ... this opponent was sporting a spanking new, fully equipped and max'd out 773.09B Support Drone.

My only REAL question is ...
    ... "TERMINAT3R, how did you amass the XP modules (fuses) required to get that far, that fast?". :cool:

Please share !!!

Rest In Pieces ... ;)
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That would seem to indicate that drone levels DO impact payouts.

Any remembrance of the drones effectiveness? Seems fishy to me, but who knows.
  • Options
    Good Morning Bud,

Firstly, I have no evidence, one way or the other, that drone levels affect payouts in any way. Besides my drone is at Level 283 which is pretty much an average achievement. Raided vaults have been running at 75M-80M and when you consider that "high" vaults can be anywhere from 20%-50% higher than the "baseline", that payout falls well within those parameters ...
    ... I think you referred to it as "throwing you a bone". :)

That said and as I stated above ...
    ... I'm more impressed with the number of XP modules it took to reach Level 330.

For me the most common way to collect fuses is via campaign contracts but there are a few other ways to get them that I personally do NOT use very often.

To put The TERMINAT3R's achievement in perspective, he is RANKED #5 All-Time with >115,000 VP, the last I checked. My Clan Mate ORLIIK, as you know, is RANKED #1 with >185,000 VP ...
    ... The TERMINAT3R has been playing for at least a year now (could be longer).

I will say this though, BRAD is @ 241.46B (Level 313) as of yesterday and ORLIIK is @ 478.28B and I'm about to take my drone to Level 300, so Level 330 isn't really that far off but it does require a fairly large number of XP to get there (diamond cost is relatively cheap by comparison); that's the only thing that attracted my attention.

As I said initially, it was "unexpected" ... but I wasn't at all surprised either.

The spook was dead in about 15-20 seconds, so the drone never really came into play in this LR battle.

I've heard that the top level weapons do make battles extremely difficult, but that's when facing your own drone clone. I've faced these in Clan Wars though and they ARE tough in SR battles ...
    ... best tactic I know of is to kill before being killed. :cool: As basic as it gets.
  • Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

After 1 week and a single Event Cycle, we're 1/3 through the TIER 31 Battle Cycle. :cool:

Vaults are running @ 75M-80M Diamonds, LR and SR Battles are in harmony and winnable without requiring additional equipment ...

... In short, all is copacetic in "Mudville". :)

Good Luck, Good Hunting and Keep Up The Good Work !!!
  • Options
    With 2 of 3 TIER 31 Global Events in the record books (well, almost) ...

My New Record High Vault Take is: 94.05M Diamonds ... can we see 100.0M by The Finale? :cool:
  • Options
    Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    After the Monday server update I went from a raided vault size of 66m down to 30m. Not sure what the goal here is.
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • Options
    Tofast4u2c wrote: »
    After the Monday server update I went from a raided vault size of 66m down to 30m. Not sure what the goal here is.

I've been trying to get ahold of BRADR752 to try to figure out just what it was that GLU upgraded, but your experience seems to be common with iOS players after the update. My guess is that in attempting to fix one thing they broke another. SMH

No doubt another update will be coming soon.

Can you tell me the version number of the latest update? You can get it from SETTINGS then ABOUT.
  • Options
    Tofast4u2cTofast4u2c Registered Users 32 Posts
    I am on IOS and the updated version is 5.1.1
    Fullotto2
    Born to Cruise, Forced to Work!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    With 2 of 3 TIER 31 Global Events in the record books (well, almost) ...

My New Record High Vault Take is: 94.05M Diamonds ... can we see 100.0M by The Finale? :cool:

Yet another New Record High Vault Take: 95.34M Diamonds ... In light of the latest iOS update from GLU, this almost makes me feel "guilty" ...
    ... ALMOST. :cool:

Also ... I don't know if anyone has noticed, but grenades are back up to full strength again. :)

What's scary is that I suspect we're going to "need" all of this massive firepower very soon. :):)
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    You should try the rockets, too. They can now take out large groups of targets, and send them flying.
  • Options
    Since the release of CKS Version 1.1.1 ...
    ... The Nature Of PvP Battles Has Changed http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?226550-Google-Play-Server-Maintenance&p=511850&viewfull=1#post511850