Options

This forum is useless as teats on a boar!

CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
Hello Gunnies,
The moderators here seem to not be moderating anything. Amsoft2000 is about the most informative member here always trying to help his fellow forum goers. With no idea of a server maintenance today. I'm always looking on these forums for more useful info but really coming up short. I was directed by glu to report cheaters and hackers to a disclosed member in these forums because he has direct contact with the devs, but to no avail it's much quicker to send in a ticket. Yes I will report you, vp or ap is not always a way to indicate, level and guns tell a bigger story, I've seen it too many times.As far as the title well it's the truth. Crime City had a better forum than this one but in time faded into the abyss because the moderators lost hope also. Sadly it doesn't help morale when information is withheld from the most important assets, customers!
Sincerely
Carbide
Gunner For Life!

Comments

• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Lets nominate amsoft for moderator of this forum. The forum surely needs one and he seems to be the right person for the job
  • Options
    CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Guest,
    I would like to second that motion! Definitely give credit when credit is due.
    Gunner For Life!
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    It will be more useful if the moderator from the Development team as well so that we can get all the correct information rather than guessing it every time.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I appreciate the sentiment, but unless there's a pipeline into the "inner circle" of GLU/Developers, I don't know what value I can add to the forum members, other than what I've been doing (moderator or not).

That said, I would be more than happy to keep us all informed if GLU gave me that chance. :cool: and it wouldn't cost them a dime ...
    ... Did you hear that GLU? LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Only way they will listen is if u put in a ticket
  • Options
    CK3_DevTeamCK3_DevTeam Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, we read the forum time to time. Though we don't have any free time to answer.
    Right now all of our efforts are focused on huge upcoming update.
    And yes, we know, that ticket system is more useful because our support team spend most of their time on it (and there are still a lot of tickets that need to be answered).
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Yes, we read the forum time to time. Though we don't have any free time to answer.
    Right now all of our efforts are focused on huge upcoming update.
    And yes, we know, that ticket system is more useful because our support team spend most of their time on it (and there are still a lot of tickets that need to be answered).

The following Private Message was just submitted ...

Player / GLU Liaison?

Good Morning,

I'll keep this simple ... I am offering to serve as a liaison between the development team and the players for the purpose of keeping players apprised of things like scheduled downtime and known issues.

The most common complaint among the players is the sudden and unannounced "Server Maintenance", following as a close second is not knowing the status of reported issues.

I offer my services absolutely free of charge, but if you want to throw some GOLD my way ... I'll take it *** SMILES ***

We once had better communication, but that has been absent for nearly a year.

I think better communication would result in better morale amongst the players when they know when a maintenance cycle is approaching and a happy player is one who spends ... I also believe that the number of Customer Care tickets submitted will drop substantially if known issues are reported and tracked on the Forum since this is usually where players come first for help.

Please seriously consider my proposal.

Regards,

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    I really hope that they give this a thought