When is glu gonna wake up and finish banning mods

JoeyhunterJoeyhunter Registered Users 11 Posts
Is it just me or does it seem that glu likes having cheaters play this game? I've noticed a handful of cheaters been banned but not all of them. So glu when are you gonna finish your jobs????

Comments

• CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Joey,
    I was wondering the same thing myself! The moderators here haven't even replied to this post smells fishy to me!
    Gunner For Life!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    For what it's worth, there are a few items in play in this regard ...

First, most "cheaters" will not hang around long enough for GLU (who moves like molasses) to remedy the situation.

More importantly, if you suspect there is a "cheat" at large, capture the player's profile via screen shot and forward it to GLU ...
    ... My experience is if you do this a number of times AND if more than one player reports the same suspect, it WILL get GLU's attention.

I doubt very seriously if GLU monitors the game as closely as the players do, so keep in mind that we're the first line when it comes to identifying a potential cheat.

High scores alone do NOT constitute a hack; you would be shocked at the amount of $$$ some players are willing to spend ...
    ... That said, scoring a high total in a relatively short span of time is a dead giveaway ... like scoring 10,000 AP in 5 hours while their VP total is closer to 50.

If a player scores high, check his VP total immediately; you may conclude that this is a "high roller".

All said, anyone of us is capable of scoring 10,000 AP per day, if you're willing to pay the price, so anything less than 40,000 AP in a Global Event should be safely ignored ...
    ... these players are easy to identify since they will usually score consistently high, week in ... week out. It's those players that deviate from the "norm" that initially attract my attention.

The best you can do is document your suspicions and forward these to GLU; even then it might take some time. The fastest I've experienced was 2-3 weeks.

Finally, I would never casually dismiss a real hack; at the same time I do not make that accusation easily ... it's got to be so obvious that it cannot be disputed by ANYONE. :cool:
    Moderators rarely respond to posts, but they do read them. Making vague, unsubstantiated statements (like the posts that precede this one) are useless and you ARE wasting your time.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • JoeyhunterJoeyhunter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have reported and screenshot many but to no avail it's as if glu don't care. I'm maxed everything but drone and still got beat in clan war. By a level 5 and level 21 from italianelite.
  • CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello again,
    I've taken plenty of ss, reported many players that have low levels with guns in the billions. So many I have lost track. Their heart health could not take but one hit and their dead but with this god mod hack they use they are unstoppable.I think the problem lies with them asking players to beta test also because then you can leave a back door. There is actually more going on behind closed doors also.Glu has been made aware, these are international crimes usually only punishable by the government in which one resides depending on the legality and what other companies may have been involved. The number of cheaters nowadays is staggering compared to when I started in February of this year and will probably continue to do so. Shame on them hackers and cheaters no matter who they are.
    Gunner For Life!
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Rather than pick those players one by one i think Glu have a better chance to stop all those frauds by revamping the way Glu offers gold and energy . A new system is needed. Or should I say a new Order .