Options

Looks Like The BOTS Have Become "Self-Aware"

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Screenshot_20161007-155524.png?psid=1

I just knew we were gonna need that drone for something. :cool:

Of course there will be weeks of frustrating "bugs" to shake out ... but hey, it's something new right?

For some reason, "Attack Of The Clones" comes to mind. :)
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    I just hope my phone can handle the new update
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Oh, boy! Another item to spend diamonds on! <groan>

Hmm, a new version. Surely, this will be pre-tested and played by GLU to make sure there's no new bugs introduced by this release. Do all the screens work, does PVP work, does it crash. hint, hint.

I'll try to be upbeat about this, but past history with GLU has not been good with new releases.
  • Options
    Every other pvp match has started to randomly crash as of yesterday meaning that glu has started to mess with the servers for the update. It might come sooner than expected
  • Options
    Well the crashing has become drastic now. I couldnt even get to 100 milestone in the league today. Dejavu. The same started hapening before the last update. Its going to be a tough month
  • Options
    Well the crashing has become drastic now. I couldnt even get to 100 milestone in the league today. Dejavu. The same started hapening before the last update. Its going to be a tough month

Let us hope that the new release (if it actually happens), will fix the crash problems on iOS.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts

Could be you need to clear the CKS cache, just a suggestion. On one CKS game my cache never gets above 4MB (pervious versions, it would be well above 10), the other device, it can get to 140MB. But both will crash if not cleared regularly.
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Got the flash screen posted by amsoft a while ago, now. Seems like its a minor update before a major update next month. As it says cks 6.0 bottom left hand, current version is 5.1.1.
  • Options
    Absolutely MAJOR ... it's coming, that much is certain.

We're starting to get a "taste" of what to expect. No more "mirror" drones based on ours ... the "bots" have started building their very own drones and they're quite impressive.

As the banner says, "Mechanized Combat Units (MCU) Are Gathering" and forming a battle strategy that will rock us to the core ...
    ... provided, of course, that the d.a.m.n thing actually works. :cool:

I am truly looking forward to it ...

I'm expecting the nature of the battles to change even more. The way we compete for and acquire weapons might change as well. Being the "gambler" that I am, my money is on PvP battles resembling campaign contracts more than the current battle scenarios ...
    ... whether we have "events" in the traditional sense is anyone's guess, but GLU did state quite some time back that they were considering eliminating League Events entirely.

We shall soon see ... I'm also betting that the release date will be November 8th ...
    ... The SCORPION's birthday. Ooh Rah.
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hmmm....but why a minor update when they will b launching an entierly new version after a few weeks. Need your say on it too ...plz
  • Options
    MajorKhan wrote: »
    Hmmm....but why a minor update when they will b launching an entierly new version after a few weeks. Need your say on it too ...plz

If you consider how the PvP battle opponents are now being selected, that was enough for a partial update. The BIG one will include the maps (scenarios) and the new graphics that will undoubtedly accompany these.

My biggest concern is stability and efficiency ... we've seen how more detailed graphics and maps affect performance.
  • Options
    I think it will be something like the tower and paid. Rest will just remain the same
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    It will require more juice from your device. For those thats uses PC to play of course it wont matter but for those who have 4 or 5 year olds smartphones will definitely suffer the game lag and performance.

From my observation Glu is getting better in terms of in games performance but starting a new log ion session with Glu will definitely effect the users.