Options

TIER 32 Has Been Released

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
The cost to Increase the TIER 32 Stats: 3.91 Billion Diamonds.

For a complete breakdown of the costs to upgrade the TIER 32 Defense Base see the following post:
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=512922&viewfull=1#post512922

PvP Battle difficulty was just cranked up a notch. :cool:
... Vaults are running @ 99.91M Diamonds; this is the TIER 32 Minimum Payout.

"ALPHA-GOLF" has Arrived with RAZORBLADE VII available tomorrow @ 03:00 AM EST.

My advice is to close all your contracts (get your health up to speed) BEFORE fighting in the TIER 32 Battle Cycle Inaugural Global Event this coming Thursday (10/27) ...
... I mean it Agents; I suppose the answer to why we've received all the gifts has been answered.
(partially anyways).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    I know I'm relatively late to the party, but The SCORPION had other pressing responsibilities to tend to like a "crashed" server and babysitting fun-time with my two nephews ...
    ... A "Call To Duty", I suppose. :)

Screenshot_20161025-223801.png?psid=1

The above represents the current minimum and "baseline" payouts ...

As the TIER 32 Battle Cycle approaches, I expect baseline payouts to quickly move past 100.0M and settle somewhere around 110M-115M Diamonds.

I also need to get my head around the TIER 32 Defense Base projected cost structure ...
    ... GLU has thrown me a "curveball" to see if we're awake; within 48 hours I'll have it all sorted out ...

Just in time for the "Main Event". :cool:

• Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

What a difference a day (rather overnight sleep without my nephews) makes eh?

My New Record High Vault Take: 112.40M Diamonds (right on target) ...
    ... I guess I'm getting pretty good at this. :)

Although this represents my personal (current) high vault take ...
    ... when you consider that the TIER 32 Battle Cycle has yet to begin, the raided vaults are going to "explode with wealth" in short order.

I've also finalized my projections for the "ALPHA-GOLF" Upgrades Costs ...
    ... the 33.42% projected increase over the TIER 31 Defense Base upgrade costs represents the first time that raided vault payouts have outpaced defense base upgrade costs.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169154-Should-We-Use-GOLD-or-DIAMONDS-for-UPGRADES&p=512922&viewfull=1#post512922

These raided vaults will not only allow you to catch up on the defense base, but upgrade those stale weapons and start Drone Development in a meaningful way. CKS 6.0 is only a few weeks away and although I cannot, with any measure of certainty, reveal what the new version will bring ...

I CAN state, with some degree of confidence, that being "current" will be critical to your success ...
    ... and ultimately, your enjoyment.

1,000,000,000,000 Powered Weapons are right around the corner (now that's ridiculous) ...
    ... "they" say most cannot relate to our national debt because most people do not have 1 billion
    (let alone 1 trillion) of anything ... well obviously "they" haven't spoken to a CKS Veteran.

So Let's Get It Done !!! ... NOW. :cool:
  • Options
    I've fought him many times ...

With Mechanized Combat Units massing along the border, The "MasterBOT" reveals himself time and time again ...
    ... testing my defenses trying to discern some sort of weakness to exploit.

Screenshot_20161026-094241.png?psid=1

He's known by many names, he has many guises ... but he always pays out the same. :cool:

This is my current Nemesis.

Ooh Rah !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

We're at the start of the TIER 32 Battle Cycle and it's raining diamonds.

Screenshot_20161027-091757.png?psid=1

New Record High Vault Take: 116.55M Diamonds; Minimum Selected Opponent: 105.00M Diamonds.

It's early on in the Battle Cycle and hard to determine where the "ceiling" (if there is one) actually lies, but my best guess places the high-end of the range close to 125M Diamonds (could be higher though).

So saddle up my friends ...
    ... with relative defense base upgrade costs at historic lows, now is the time to get busy.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!! :cool:
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, I'm still in the seventies. The effect of only having the latest weapons from prizes, and only half way through Foxtrot. 85M has been my max.

I had a strong urge to be a librarian, and tell you to hush! I hope this isn't a mix up that GLU will tweak by the time I get my stats up to yours.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Wow, I'm still in the seventies. The effect of only having the latest weapons from prizes, and only half way through Foxtrot. 85M has been my max.

I had a strong urge to be a librarian, and tell you to hush! I hope this isn't a mix up that GLU will tweak by the time I get my stats up to yours.

As a preface, excuse the long winded explanation but I plan to link to this post from the CKS Handbook.

There's no mix-up since the payouts simply picked up where TIER 31 dropped off.

There's also nothing wrong with your weapons, I have the same weapons that you have ...
    ... (or should have); how many times have I advised players to collect SNIPER parts?
    Everywhere you turn lately, there are SNIPER parts.

There are two (2) factors in determining payouts (1) Base Economy (of course) and (2) The SCORPION's "magic number". Your weapons must meet or surpass the "magic number" to raid the maximum possible vaults during the prevailing TIER.

There are also two ways of "perceiving" this game (1) what meets the eye (your device app) and ...
    (2) from the "match maker's" POV ... I always opt for the latter since that's how the game is "served".

I've essentially boiled down all the critical variables into a single number that let's you measure:

(1) Opponent Defensive Strength
    (2) Weapons' Offensive Strength
    (3) How Long Will a Weapon Last
    (4) When a Weapon Needs to be Replaced
    (5) Player Health

AND YES ...

Maximum Raided Vault Payouts **

You've heard me preach about balance in your game setup many times. To maintain balance at any given TIER Level, all you need do is ensure that "magic number" for a given tier is met for the most critical aspects of game play ... offense and defense.

All of this has nothing to with spending habits or budgets but has EVERYTHING to do with VP regardless of how you attain your VP. You tell me your VP totals and I can tell exactly where you should be in this game ... 2 players with nearly the same VP should have similar achievements ...
    ... this game is ALL ABOUT Diamonds and how to accumulate them, nothing more.

That said, nobody listens to me anyways, such a waste. :)

To risk sounding like a broken record, the symptoms of "imbalance" have always been ...
    ... dying before your time AND dying broke :cool: a microcosm of life itself.
  • Options
    Here are some quick recent observations.

Since everyone is now viewing videos, I wanted to see if everyone is viewing the same types of videos.

For The SCORPION on Google Play, I get the usual video game ads; more than half are for Mexican beer, wine and the Ford Fusion; half of these promote being able to drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on a single charge. :)

I really don't fall within any of those demographics (well maybe Las Vegas), so it has me wondering who the target audience is and who is it that's REALLY playing this game. LMAO

My Nephew has graduated to playing MIRN PvP on a regular basis, what a shame GLU has ignored that game but he has quite sometime before he'll get bored.

The Effect of Subscriptions ...
    ... (I'll provide more detailed statistics when the event concludes) but here are some highlights:

(1) When I refer to "cruising" or "cruising along" this means that I'm playing mostly FREE Energy ...
    ... This usually translates into scoring 4,000-4,500 AP in any given Global Event.

(2) A BASIC GOLD Subscription includes the 6-Energy component instead of the usual 3-Energy. Coupled with 40 FREE GOLD daily, the net effect is it's quite easy (bordering on a given), that ...
    ... I'll score 8,000-9,000 AP without breaking a sweat.

(3) On Google Play (or iOS, for that matter), eventually it will be difficult, if not impossible, to acquire 35 Weapons Parts in the Global without qualifying for the GOLD League, where they are currently useless.

(4) This scoring trend works both ways. It is now easier than ever to hit the leaderboard without spending that much, but there's a catch ... the infamous "Donut Hole" is wider than it ever was ...
    ... On Google Play the hole opens at 8,500 AP (obviously) but can extend to as high as 16,000-20,000 AP for RANK #30 which is what I'm projecting for this Global Event ...
    If you miss the mark, then down the hole you'll go. :(

(5) Since scoring high has become relatively easy, the present award structure that has been around for nearly as long as I've been playing (1.5 years and counting) is long overdue for a complete overhaul.

The above 5-Factors is what leads me to conclude that CKS Version 6.0 will change the nature of how we play PvP from a strategic perspective ...
    ... The battles themselves may not change significantly, but the events, scoring plateaus and awards will.

Now, last BUT NOT least ... Amazon ...
    Assuming that this platform will get the same CKS Version as everyone else, this could also have a profound effect on their gameplay since, as far as I know, subscriptions are absent; this will become problematic.

If the better prizes are commensurate with higher scores the implication is that Amazon players will need to work twice as hard (spend twice as much GOLD) as everyone else to obtain the same better prizes ...
    ... ironic since all these players need to do nowadays is simply show up.

My advice to the Amazonians ...
    ... press GLU for subscriptions and an explanation as to why they haven't been incorporated as yet. $4.99 per month will go along way to solving all of your problems. As the saying goes, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Finally, the safety net will always be the VIP Events but I have no idea how these will fit into the new GLU scheme ... only time will tell; roughly 2-weeks and counting down. :cool:

What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    RANK #1: 51,507 AP (JABBAR0707) ... Wins handily, going away.
    RANK #2: 41,657 AP (RED1958) ... Picked a horrible time to Zzzz..
    RANK #3: 31,535 AP (ANGELOFDEATH) ... Zzzz.
    RANK #4: 31,032 AP (DRONAA) ... Late surge.
    RANK #5: 30,746 AP (MAGGOTT) ... Zzzz.
    RANK #10: 25,846 AP (BSONI)
    RANK #30: 14,453 AP (BADPOISON1)
    RANK #66: 8,260 AP (SCORPION) ... Cruising along for diamonds. :cool: 334 Victories, No Defeats.

Scoring is decidedly on the increase ...
    ... consider this; many of those on the leaderboard stopped playing for at least 24 hours.

Less than 25 PvP Victories separated RANKS #60-#90; a "photo finish" for the final parts position.

The increasingly widening and treacherous "donut hole" has claimed many lives ...
    ... it is swallowing all of those who score between 8,500-15,000 AP, on Google Play ...
    (one of the largest casualty counts to date; approximately 35 souls perished).

A moment of silence please ... R.I.P.

The overall cost was minimal since I never came close to reaching "Battle Speed" ...
    ... SUBSCRIPTIONS have had a dramatic effect on scoring totals and The SCORPION unequivocally prescribes the same.

• Options
    Good Morning Agents ...

I wanted to pass along my latest communication from GLU regarding the Amazon subscriptions issue. Apparently, there are no plans to incorporate the new subscription levels into the Amazon platform.

GLU did state that "they will think about subscriptions for Amazon" after CKS Version 6.0 is released.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    ... Now, last BUT NOT least ... Amazon ...
    Assuming that this platform will get the same CKS Version as everyone else, this could also have a profound effect on their gameplay since, as far as I know, subscriptions are absent; this will become problematic.

If the better prizes are commensurate with higher scores the implication is that Amazon players will need to work twice as hard (spend twice as much GOLD) as everyone else to obtain the same better prizes ...
    ... ironic since all these players need to do nowadays is simply show up.

My advice to the Amazonians ...
    ... press GLU for subscriptions and an explanation as to why they haven't been incorporated as yet. $4.99 per month will go along way to solving all of your problems ...

Screenshot_20161102-035829.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161102-035844.png?psid=1

It also prompts me to consider that Amazon may NOT get the new release at all ...

NOT getting the new release could be a blessing in disguise though ... we'll know soon enough.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning Agents ...

I wanted to pass along my latest communication from GLU regarding the Amazon subscriptions issue. Apparently, there are no plans to incorporate the new subscription levels into the Amazon platform.

GLU did state that "they will think about subscriptions for Amazon" after CKS Version 6.0 is released.

Screenshot_20161102-035829.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161102-035844.png?psid=1

It also prompts me to consider that Amazon may NOT get the new release at all ...

NOT getting the new release could be a blessing in disguise though ... we'll know soon enough.

Scorpion, thank you very much for doing this. The subscriptions do sound like a good deal.

I haven't had the idea hit me that Amazon wouldn't get the update, and I don't think Amazon version has ever pushed a splash screen for any update including 6.0. But, excited, none the less.