Mecahnized Combat Units

ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
Version 6.0 is just around the corner one could not help but to wonder what are the actual changes gonna be.

Will this version totally thrash out all those Gold MOD cheaters or just a going to be a superficial change?

Lets make a list on whats gonna change. From me as follows :

1. New graphics lay out in maps are badly needed.
2. New weapons .. armory / weapons part .
3. More exciting Clan War - interactive if you will .
4. Heekk hey how bout a new music for the battle ...
Prev134567

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's a couple and I'm going out on a limb here:

1. New PvP Award Structure (goes with your New Weapons)
    2. League Events are history

I wanted to add that I believe that we will need all of this recent massive firepower we've been collecting. This is only based upon the GLU track record that they never give us more than we need.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Early november....first week??

34hb2f8.png
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Screenshot_20161007-155524.png?psid=1
    MajorKhan wrote: »
    Early november....first week??

34hb2f8.png

It gets closer! From this Month, to Early this Month.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    MCU is scheduled to arrive Sunday night at the conclusion of the Global on IOS.
    bradr752 wrote: »

Welcome back Brother !!! My money was on November 8th, just missed the grand prize by a day :(

How was the vacation?
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Welcome back Brother !!! My money was on November 8th, just missed the grand prize by a day :(

How was the vacation?

Vacation was great. Came back, picked up the Banshee Heavy, which is great. Time to go back to work on the Base.
    bradr752 wrote: »

Hey thr, whats the news on update? Has it started on ios?
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    9zpyk6.jpg
    What abt ur platform?
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    What abt ur platform?

Android users can still play game. This indicates new iOS version is rolling out today itself and then Android maintenance will be started by EOD or early tomorrow.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Am using android
    MajorKhan wrote: »
    Am using android

Assuming that Guestkh1981's original post was close to the actual start of maintenance, Android could get the new update as early as Noon EST Today; roughly 4 hours from now, but my money is still on November 8th given the expected size of the update. :cool: That's only if the update rolls out to iOS without a hitch (fingers crossed).

Great Global Event MAJOR ...
    ... I was hoping you would pull it out but I guess fatigue set in after the "12 Hours Remaining" mark. Don't sweat it because H401 was NOT going to be denied.

Great Performance though !!!
    Thanks amsoft aka scorpion, ya I tried hard but couldnt play much in first couple of days. Credit goes to h401 for sure, he played brilliant. Waiting for the new update now. Would b waiting for you remarks/opinion when its out.
  • r8dSn0wr8dSn0w Registered Users 8 Posts
    9zpyk6.jpg
    Hello,

This mean we will lost hundreds of clan cash and also we will stand in the last of the total board. They are only considered the customers from US. I mean we will only get about 5 part of mkii as many as we can.
  • bysbysbysbys Registered Users 19 Posts
    GLUs track record in bigger releases is not even close to ok, so I think the only thing we can be sure of is that the release is going to be a mess, as usual.
    The server went offline a few minutes after the end of the global and we are still waiting for the update. My guess is another 3 to 4 hours
    I am expecting loss of gold, weapons parts etc with the release
  • r8dSn0wr8dSn0w Registered Users 8 Posts
    The server went offline a few minutes after the end of the global and we are still waiting for the update. My guess is another 3 to 4 hours
    it is exactly 9 hours from time they maintain. I do not know what GLU think????

Sounds about right Bud ... let us know the moment the servers are back "online", PLEASE. :)

It's definitely a BIG update with plenty of potential issues; on this one however, I think the developers may have planned it out a little better ...
    ... we'll know soon enough.

I know it's a little late for iOS, but for everyone else make sure to make note of ALL your vitals ...
    ... weapons, CASH, GOLD, CW Tokens, PC Level, etc. ... just in case.
  • bysbysbysbys Registered Users 19 Posts

I think you forgot to mention that the pvp payouts are going to be close to zero :) and all the above is only if we can login to the game :rolleyes:
    bysbys wrote: »
    I think you forgot to mention that the pvp payouts are going to be close to zero :) and all the above is only if we can login to the game :rolleyes:

Good Morning BYS :)

If you expect nothing, you can never be disappointed; sounds like you've got the right attitude. LOL

I'm a little more optimistic about CKS 6.0 and this round of updates, then again it's my nature, so ...
    ... what do I know? :(

I remember BRADR752 describing Version 5.1.1 as the "worst release EVER" ... let's hope GLU isn't out to surpass that mark.

The forum's web server's clock appears to be off by an hour, so unless this particular server has migrated East about 1,000 miles, it doesn't inspire overwhelming confidence ...
    ... details, details ... but I remain optimistic, none the less.
    9 hrs of downtime now
    9 hrs of downtime now

WOW ... now that's a whopper update. It's not the longest on record, but we're not done yet. :)

If anyone is truly concerned about crafting their TESLA (typically those who have 20 parts or less) ...
    ... there is a sale item in The Store ...

31.5 TRINITY MKII TESLA - 241.59B-370.44B - 720 GOLD ***

This variant should have an effective lifetime through TIER 33, when fully upgraded.

Great "hedging" opportunity even if you are able to craft your 32.5 TESLA since that weapon @ 100% can take you through TIER 34.

I also noticed that the VIP Event is absent ... an oversight OR sign of things to come?
    10.30 hrs and counting
    IOS platform still doing Server Maintenance, down 10 1/2 hours.
    The bots have taken over glu 😃 all is lost image.jpg
    12 hrs and counting all hope is lost
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    12 hrs and counting all hope is lost

Wow, seems very big update with plenty of new updates. They must be fixing issues now for iOS update then its turn to Android guys. Hopefully android update can be available in shorter time than iOS, if all good.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    13 hrs. I hope we get compensated for this
    Hey Agents ...

The VIP Event finally showed up on Google Play. The Store has three new ASSAULT Weapons with NO SKINS which locks up the weapon selection because the information fails to download ...
    ... and we haven't even received the update as yet.

The last time this happened (back in January) I was running around chasing bad guys for 2 months with a flat white weapon (no skin). GLU never did fix that problem and eventually I replaced it.

Jeez Louise ... I'm definitely NOT getting that "warm and fuzzy" feeling. :(