Mecahnized Combat Units

Comments

• What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Any expected time of arrival on mcu's?
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Cks update available in App Store
  • LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Cks update available in App Store

I saw that too, but the update is very small and I still get the same message when launching the game...if I go back to App Store it again let's me update and a vicious cycle from there
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Lengthe wrote: »
    I saw that too, but the update is very small and I still get the same message when launching the game...if I go back to App Store it again let's me update and a vicious cycle from there

Assuming the version you're seeing is 6.0, it sounds like the maintenance cycle is complete, but the CKS app wasn't properly posted to the App Store.

I'm sure they'll fix it soon ... hang in there.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    IMG-20161108-WA0002.jpg
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    After 14 hours, the new Version was released. It involves a new weapons system and states back at the first campaign, with 100 value primaries. No PVP, the message is "The server is overloaded". Ihave not gotten a single PVP since the server came back up.
    Can u post a few screens of new content n weapons....please.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    After 14 hours, the new Version was released. It involves a new weapons system and states back at the first campaign, with 100 value primaries. No PVP, the message is "The server is overloaded". Ihave not gotten a single PVP since the server came back up.

So are you saying that CKS 6.0 is a reset? What happened to the weapons you already had?

They'll get PvP working eventually (the MCUs are running AMOK is all) ... I'm more concerned with starting from the 1st campaign with 100 primaries ...
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts

That's wired. Starting from scratch with new weapon/regions. No PVP. This is not cool update. It seems glu wants to loose all its game lovers like MIRN.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Brad play revenge matches tp score pvp that is working
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So are you saying that CKS 6.0 is a reset? What happened to the weapons you already had?

They'll get PvP working eventually (the MCUs are running AMOK is all) ... I'm more concerned with starting from the 1st campaign with 100 primaries ...

So, I'm 3 parts from crafting a 32.5x Tesla, and after the update I'll be at just (2) 1x primaries again? What about your drone? Is the only thing of status left All Time VP?

Sooo many questions, at least PVP's I hear are back. Anyone, Screenshots, info, give us a clue please? Then there's the question of events... Time for a panic attack.
    try_again wrote: »
    So, I'm 3 parts from crafting a 32.5x Tesla, and after the update I'll be at just (2) 1x primaries again? What about your drone? Is the only thing of status left All Time VP?

Sooo many questions, at least PVP's I hear are back. Anyone, Screenshots, info, give us a clue please? Then there's the question of events... Time for a panic attack.

:) Good Morning ...

We're not going to get an update anytime soon, so it's way to early for a panic attack. LMAO

I'm trying to sort through all of this "knee j.e.r.k" misinformation and try to form a picture of what's actually going on here. I'm sure Sir Brad will post something meaningful, if and when he identifies it.

On a more positive note ... Happy Birthday to The SCORPION. :cool:
    Happy birthday amsoft. Well pvp is back up with every thing looking normal( payoutetc). Milestone rewards still the same. The mcu thing is within the campaigns maps. They have divided the maps into regular and elite. Elite is where mcu is in each region. U need to start from the very first weapon and update it with something i dnt undrstand what it is something like coins gold stuff. Some new spin boxes introduced. Will post some screens soon. One big issue is that to play region mcu u need to equip with the very first weapon then for pvp u need to equip ur self with ur current weapon which seems a lot of work. I might not be understanding the upgrade correctly though.
    Happy birthday amsoft, wish u a happy life mate. Btw coming back to new update. Some screens would b nice.
    14wwz02.jpg330fnz4.jpg
    2nlvk0o.jpg drone ballon rocket
    2094vmh.jpg
    2njer9v.jpg
    2eauttl.jpg
    sctd1d.jpg the tech/ new updates of weapons. Ur primary weapon should be fully upgraded then u must evolve ur weapon by using those gems. After that u can upgrade ur primary weapon with thise chips.
    sepxcx.jpg
    Thanks for all your effort mate, much appreciated. Seems like we have to start from the scratch while playing campaigns. Can re-equip previous weapons during pvps. Well....what can I say.
    65wrxx.jpg
    Sorry for ruining the surprise factor of the update but u guys asked for it 😳
    2ijmdeq.jpg you have to take out there sheilds before killing them but the funny thing is u can easily kill them with ur knief
    1zmh407.jpg these chip things are needed to upgrade the weapon in elite tech mode
    2608xow.jpg
    jutpft.jpg
    Thats preety much it. Will post new scrrens if i find them
    Thats preety much it. Will post new scrrens if i find them

Thanks ... plenty to digest and don't worry, I don't believe in surprises :) but it is nice to see that we have something completely NEW to play. One question though ...
    ... are the league events intact as is OR is there some other mechanism for winning weapons?

The main concern here are the "League Event Thresholds" since Silver League is fast approaching extinction. For example, I would have expected Gold League qualification to be raised from 8,500 AP to something closer to 12,000 AP or even 15,000 AP ...
    ... 8,500 AP is simply way too easy these days. :(

I don't mind going to the GOLD League as long as we can retain the parts we win via the Global Event ... either way ...
    ... the purpose of the "lower" leagues is becoming less and less practical with each passing event.

We may need to wait until Thursday to know for sure, I guess.