Subscriptions

What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
How to cancel subscriptions??

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    How to cancel subscriptions??

On Google Play "Manage Subscriptions" appears along side the app in the App Store; there you can change or cancel any subscription, if that's what you wish. I imagine the same holds true for the other platforms as well.

Be prepared to "dispute" the charge via your credit card company since November may already be on "autopilot".

May I ask why you want to cancel?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    He might be talking about old golds subscriptions which no longer exists. If so then just cancel it from play store page. However it gives error on cancelling it because there is no such subscription exist then when I got back in that page, it shows subscription as cancelled successfully.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm talking about the subscriptions they offer that gives you instant upgrades, 2x gold for vids , and 6x energy.
    I'm talking about the subscriptions they offer that gives you instant upgrades, 2x gold for vids , and 6x energy.

then also its same process. Follow as per amsoft's reply.
    Happy Thanksgiving,

Just finished eating some turkey (1st time) and decided to fire up the tablet.

Now it's a holiday and that could explain it, but I had the misfortune that my subscription was due for renewal on 11/24. LOL

You know what happened right? Subscription didn't renew but I'm going to leave it alone and see what happens tomorrow.

This is the part of GLU subscriptions that I most dislike ... not receiving delivery when you need or expect it.

*** SMH ***
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving,

Just finished eating some turkey (1st time) and decided to fire up the tablet.

Now it's a holiday and that could explain it, but I had the misfortune that my subscription was due for renewal on 11/24. LOL

You know what happened right? Subscription didn't renew but I'm going to leave it alone and see what happens tomorrow.

This is the part of GLU subscriptions that I most dislike ... not receiving delivery when you need or expect it.

*** SMH ***

If this is old subscription of 3500 or such golds pack then you won't get it. I also didn't get it. :)
    warrior202 wrote: »
    If this is old subscription of 3500 or such golds pack then you won't get it. I also didn't get it. :)

I gave up on those a year ago (not that it makes any difference) ...
    ... Nope, it's the latest subscription they offered for $4.99 / month ... at least they're consistent. :)
    Screenshot_20161125-170524.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161125-170532.png?psid=1

Accident Assessment? What was I thinking? LMAO
    Yes you are right. It takes 24 hours for renewal. To avoid it, i think we can cancel subscription before 2 days of completion subscription and then buy it again which can be consumed immediately.
  • purpleberrypurpleberry Registered Users 1 Posts
    I’m trying to cancel a subscription I got for the Dear hunter 2017 app. I’m still playing the game but I no longer need the subscription. 
    edited November 2017
    If it's via Google Play, you can "Manage Subscriptions" via http://play.google.com ==> ACCOUNT ==> SUBSCRIPTIONS.