Mecahnized Combat Units

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    We always adapt and I've personally reduced my Long Range PvP Battles to under 30 Seconds ...
    ... of course, I had to pause momentarily to capture this image for your viewing pleasure. :cool:

Screenshot_20161115-085821.png?psid=1

The spook's drone did manage to get off a rocket, before the "spook", his drone and a JUGGERNAUT were left writhing in a pool of molten aluminum, courtesy of a full 10 charge TESLA blast.

What an absolutely horrific way to go !!!

Earlier, MCU "Rusty" was rendered s.c.r.a.p metal in roughly 1 or 2 seconds, so both LR and SR Battle Tactics are in place for TIER 33 ... now we wait ... and wait ... and wait. :)

Let me go and collect my milestone GOLD while I continue to wait.

*** SMILES ***

On another note, a CONTENT UPDATE followed by several failed connection attempts were experienced earlier this AM; this has settled down but the game "appears" to be a little sluggish when transiting from one game aspect (feature) to another ...
    ... not sure what this may be symptomatic of, but I shall continue to monitor this closely.

I also fought a recent SR Battle ... Once I dispatched "Rusty" and was about to make my move forward ...

Every soldier, and I mean EVERYONE, had "SHIELDS" pop on in unison ...
    ... now that's scary and further confirms that these opponents are all "morphing" into MCUs. :(

Man I hate it when I'm right sometimes ... Jeez Louise. I'll try to capture an image. :cool:

Here's the image and I hope you appreciate it because it cost me my life. LOL

Screenshot_20161115-105103.png?psid=1
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Not to leave one "good deed unpunished" ...
    ... you know I had to go back and "challenge" just to even the score. :cool:

Screenshot_20161115-110007.png?psid=1

Shields Up Captain ???
  • What's a devWhat's a dev Registered Users 21 Posts
    Those aren't shields. That's a picture of omega-5 giving your base guards more strength. When you see rusty with green symbol that's him healing your guards. We won't see guards with shields until clank is released as his power is to equip all with shields. Hope that helps.
    Those aren't shields. That's a picture of omega-5 giving your base guards more strength. When you see rusty with green symbol that's him healing your guards. We won't see guards with shields until clank is released as his power is to equip all with shields. Hope that helps.

Thanks Buddy... never had a clue as to what orange vs green really meant. I'm glad I posted these images with the expectation that SOMEONE would actually comment.

Very useful insights ... "What's A Dev" ... KUDOS

I might ask, where do you get your Intel, especially about "CLANK" LMAO ...
    ... U da man. :)

So I take it that is Omega-5 sitting up on the balcony right? Interesting ...
    ...as you can surmise, I'm just over anxious to learn all I can about MCUs ... NOT :) ... they're all just targets to me; maybe one day eh?

Now that I've got the ear of someone who actually knows something about all of this MCU stuff, maybe you can shed some light on the point of all of this? From my POV, as I said, they are just targets to me and do nothing to HELP ME in battle ... I just kill anything that blinks and move on to the next target.

Now I always felt that their true purpose is defensive in nature, but nobody attacks me and wins now ...
    ... so what's the point?

I still don't get it ... :( ... they do make great target practice, but I guess my real question is what's the point of the Elite Campaigns other than to make my battles and life more difficult?

You see the main problem with ALL of this is that it help's your opponents and does very little to help oneself, consequently I find it hard to find logic in developing these "weapons" (Clan Wars aside).

Please share some more of your insights ...
    First we will start with where I found out my info regarding rusty and omega-5. If you click base defense tab then mdu followed by warehouse tab you will be provided a list of mdus. Omega-5, rusty,clank, Asimov,1001010 or something to that nature. And Sherman. Each mdu have a special power that affects how matches must be played. As far as I can tell so far. Mdus as the name states are purely defensive. They have no offensive capabilities. Elite camp and whether it's worth getting involved with is for now an optional form of game play. Although. I must say. Mdus will in my opinion greatly affect the way we battle. Examples: slower win times. More equipment used. And more defenses won. Elite campaign is exactly that. Elite. To be successful in elite. You have to use your knowledge of the game as elite campaigns will pose a challenge. They are great for using stockpiles of equipment. Elite campaign will take time. Lots of time. Robocoins are most valuable asset second only to nanocrystals. PVP leaderboards will be affected by the fact that only certain ranks award robocoins. This will force players to play within a specific range. 30 people going for 2-3 to win robocoins makes leagues more interesting to say the least. This is all I can think of for now. Please post any questions you may have. If I have an answer I'll be more than happy to post what I e learned for all to see.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Your making the fog much clearer, What's a dev. Thanks for the explanations.

But then, I may never be tempted to try elite. Amazon is still on the fence. To release, or not to release. That is the question.
    First we will start with where I found out my info regarding rusty and omega-5. If you click base defense tab then mdu followed by warehouse tab you will be provided a list of mdus. Omega-5, rusty,clank, Asimov,1001010 or something to that nature. And Sherman. Each mdu have a special power that affects how matches must be played. As far as I can tell so far. Mdus as the name states are purely defensive. They have no offensive capabilities. Elite camp and whether it's worth getting involved with is for now an optional form of game play. Although. I must say. Mdus will in my opinion greatly affect the way we battle. Examples: slower win times. More equipment used. And more defenses won. Elite campaign is exactly that. Elite. To be successful in elite. You have to use your knowledge of the game as elite campaigns will pose a challenge. They are great for using stockpiles of equipment. Elite campaign will take time. Lots of time. Robocoins are most valuable asset second only to nanocrystals. PVP leaderboards will be affected by the fact that only certain ranks award robocoins. This will force players to play within a specific range. 30 people going for 2-3 to win robocoins makes leagues more interesting to say the least. This is all I can think of for now. Please post any questions you may have. If I have an answer I'll be more than happy to post what I e learned for all to see.

OK What's A Dev (haven't quite figured that one out, by the way ... GLU has redefined what that means, I think) ...

Now, I may not be the swiftest when it comes to things like the finer points of Clan Wars or now MCUs (MDUs), but I do know CKS statistics and this is what I've collected thus far.

In PvP my current TECH POWER is rated @ 100; this prompts the CKS match-maker to pit me up against opponents that have SHIELD POWER between 660-1010 ... check.

My "RUSTY" has an "average power" of 200 (whatever that means) and a max of 1100. His "SHIELD POWER" is rated @ 660 which also appears to be the low-end of the range of my opponents, therefore I can infer that the range of 660-1010 is a full range of "RUSTY" shield power capabilities ... check.

My assumption is that if I continue to equip more MDUs, such as OMEGA-5, the SHIELD POWER of my opponents will increase accordingly resulting in tougher PvP battles ... this assumption (right OR wrong) is why I've concluded that by developing these MDUs, without increasing your TECH POWER accordingly is a recipe for disaster (at least difficulty). I am currently enjoying PvP without the need for additional equipment and can easily kill the OMEGA-5 with a 32.5 HEAVY.

I've heard the horror stories where players cannot even scratch the OMEGA-5 using fully upgraded 33.5 HEAVIES and need to use massive amounts of equipment in order to survive the battle.

As with all things CKS, I've determined that a "balance" can be achieved in PvP as long as the opponent's SHIELD POWER is no more than 7-10 x the player's TECH POWER.

If all of what I've stated above is true, then the key to winning these battles is increasing TECH POWER in sync with equipping the MDUs ... now here's the question ...

Is increasing TECH POWER as easy as "evolving" those seemingly old and useless weapons offered in the ELITE campaigns? ...
    ... To me "evolving" is meant to be an integral component of all things MCU and to bypass that activity serves as a counter-productive omission in my opinion, even though the weapons themselves (especially the SNIPER) are quite useless.

The assumptions made by most players in this regard, were completely uninformed and may have caused all kinds of frustration and unnecessary grief. I tried to stress "taking it slow" and to be patient, but as usual these CKS folk have got to be the most impatient group of souls I've ever encountered. :)

What's your take on this?
    You explained it very well. Game balance will be the key as it has always been in cks. Essentially the stronger you get the stronger your opponent will be. If you choose to be an elite an get involved in elite missions be prepared for advanced combat. Elite in my opinion is not for the faint of heart or any player that thinks they can blow through elite camps like regular camps. Elite camps are for the everyday grinders and big cash spenders. Nanocrystals are the reason I say this. Very rare. Very valuable. Serious time or cash is required to gain these crystals. Elite camp will eventually separate the noobs from the truly elite. As far as pvp and wars I must humbly say I do not look forward to seeing a Sherman in battle.
    Yes ... Yes ... the rare and precious NANOCRYSTALS. I realized I was in trouble when after completing the 1st region, I had a total of 12 crystals (8 of which I had started with, I think) but needed 13 to "evolve" that TIER 1 TESLA and needed to visit the "Wheel Of Fortune" to spin for it.

Instinct took over from right there ... it was impossible for me to deploy a full complement of MDUs without spending a small fortune playing roulette ...
    ... that is when the whole MCU boondoggle became "crystal" clear; it's definitely a high-roller's activity (Elites, by any other name). :cool:

This also pretty much guarantees that the high-end CLANS will eventually become invincible unless GLU devises some sort of handicap; a Clan Wars "match-maker" perhaps. LOL
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    You explained it very well. Game balance will be the key as it has always been in cks. Essentially the stronger you get the stronger your opponent will be. If you choose to be an elite an get involved in elite missions be prepared for advanced combat. Elite in my opinion is not for the faint of heart or any player that thinks they can blow through elite camps like regular camps. Elite camps are for the everyday grinders and big cash spenders. Nanocrystals are the reason I say this. Very rare. Very valuable. Serious time or cash is required to gain these crystals. Elite camp will eventually separate the noobs from the truly elite. As far as pvp and wars I must humbly say I do not look forward to seeing a Sherman in battle.

Bro, you mentioned serious time and cash required to gain nano crystals but HOW we can earn nanocrystals using cash? As far as I can see, nanocrystal can be earned from elite region intels and boss only. Actually those are even not enough to play next region and evolve both assault and sniper weapons for tech upgrades. We need to use store roulette either using robo tokens or golds which very costly and we're not getting enough nanocrystals after spending those for 10 rewards.

Glu made users unhappy in elite regions by bloking their road here. Till that, they didn't block our road in game. For regular regions, its easy to win enough cash to buy weapons for next regions using cash and so. Also we can use high tier weapons to play low level regular regions but for ELITE, we have to have same tier weapon with evolvement and tech upgrades. Really unhappy with GLU.. I'll be more happy to do these all if they give enough rewards and nanocrystals to evolve next tier weapon instead of blocking road for players.

Moreover, they are not giving enough blue chips to upgrade rusty robot and then next upcoming omega robot. Whatever blue chips we earn, those are used in tech upgrades of weapons only and still we have shortage of blue chips and we need to play free missions to get tiny amount of blue chips and collecting them for next upgrade to clear intel or boss. How the hell we can have storage of blue chips here to upgrade robots? Everything is blocked in new elite version and robots. Glu just needs GOLDS and GOLDS if you want to do progress in game. UNHAPPY again.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    Well I can empathize with anyone attempting to "evolve" without it affecting other aspects of the game.

Somehow I've accumulated 27 ROBOTOKENS ...
    ... so I figure if I'm lucky enough to turn every "coin" into a "crustal" ...
    ... I just might be able to "evolve" 2 x weapons ... (the TIER 2 variety mind you).

Even if I was that kind of lucky, I have no idea what benefit I'll realize by raising my TECH POWER since that is still an unknown.

Does anyone get the feeling that someone somewhere is watching AND chuckling? :cool:
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes ... Yes ... the rare and precious NANOCRYSTALS. I realized I was in trouble when after completing the 1st region, I had a total of 12 crystals (8 of which I had started with, I think) but needed 13 to "evolve" that TIER 1 TESLA and needed to visit the "Wheel Of Fortune" to spin for it.

Instinct took over from right there ... it was impossible for me to deploy a full complement of MDUs without spending a small fortune playing roulette ...
    ... that is when the whole MCU boondoggle became "crystal" clear; it's definitely a high-roller's activity (Elites, by any other name). :cool:

This also pretty much guarantees that the high-end CLANS will eventually become invincible unless GLU devises some sort of handicap; a Clan Wars "match-maker" perhaps. LOL
    Regarding nanocrystals and time and money comments. I say it will take serious time And or money because nanocrystals can only be obtained with elite missions or using robocoins or gold to spin. Gold is easily bought with cash. Spenders definitely have the clear advantage when it comes to elite campaign
    Regarding nanocrystals and time and money comments. I say it will take serious time And or money because nanocrystals can only be obtained with elite missions or using robocoins or gold to spin. Gold is easily bought with cash. Spenders definitely have the clear advantage when it comes to elite campaign

I knew what you're referring to, believe me. in this game money is currency even if it's "fiat" ...
    ... fortunately GLU has provided many ways to accumulate GOLD without necessarily buying it (but I did notice and reported that the offers had vanished :))

Now I've spent my fair share on this game, no way to succeed without spending something, I've always felt that the critical aspects of the game shouldn't rest on the spin of the wheel and usually there are more than enough ways to acquire what you need ...
    ... but in this instance regarding NANOCRYSTALS there is a conspicuous lack of supply.

I don't know what GLU's "end game" is in this regard but you would think they would want to promote this new feature by making it relatively easy to progress and completely develop "RUSTY".

I lost interest after only a single region was completed; the reason being there was no reward carrot for my efforts ... simple. Building a better "defense" has never been a priority of mine; for the last several months I kept it up for lack of anything else on which to spend the billions of diamonds we win.

All said, I find battling against these "Mech Heads" quite enjoyable ... I've seen them become airborne and explode into pieces ... sometimes they make me fight hard but all in all they ARE different and after more than 1.5 years of CKS, anything that is new is a good thing. :cool:

I guess you can sum it up as ... I love defeating the MCUs in battle but wouldn't want one of my own ... sort of like not wanting to be a member of a club that would have me as a member. LOL
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Great Observation Whats a dev indeed. Now from all those base building and Billions of diamond spend people will hope that at least you will have a higher defense won messages in your battle logs?

Its just endless frustration when all those time and diamonds u spend didnt show or even indicate that you are winning ... kinda of hard work payoff . Well than again not a chance .

Kinda of very disappointed when found out the new upgrades didnt even change the setting of the maps / landscape stuff like that. Instead Glu making a very minimal changes by adding MDU's and Robotunicorn ??
    ZEUS ...
    One of the best (most active) threads going was this one created by you as a precursor to CKS 6.0 being released.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that MCUs will be the main topic of conversation for quite some time to come; I know this is probably going to be difficult since we're talking about the GLU Moderator here, but why don't you try to get a "sticky" attached to this thread so that it remains up top ...

*** SMILES ***
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS has just done an New Content Update which radically reduces the difficulty of the Elites Campaigns. Nanocrystals remain impossible to come by, which makes Evolving weapons nearly impossible. Evolving a weapon increase the Tech rating for all weapons in that class, so I would love to Evolve a couple of Heavies, since my 33.5 Banshee, 1.48T, with no Tech rating is totally useless against Mechs.
  • LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    IOS has just done an New Content Update which radically reduces the difficulty of the Elites Campaigns. Nanocrystals remain impossible to come by, which makes Evolving weapons nearly impossible. Evolving a weapon increase the Tech rating for all weapons in that class, so I would love to Evolve a couple of Heavies, since my 33.5 Banshee, 1.48T, with no Tech rating is totally useless against Mechs.

Brad how are they easiet...just tried one and seems the same?

Might need to move this to a new thread but did you notice that content update also might have already added more 34, 34.5 but more interesting 35 and 35.5 weapons?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Gju has cut the Mech healing rate by 50%. Before the defending units would recharge completely while you reloaded. The early missions will still be tough, since the weapons are so lame.

j7thmx.jpg
    Hey BRAD ... well it's a start but where are the crystals we need to "evolve"? After all, "evolving" is the whole point of this exercise I believe. :cool:

Evolve into what you ask? Mua Ha Ha.

We must look down the road a bit and try not to get too preoccupied with the present.

I was the last to start developing a drone, now I have a rather powerful one.
    I had stopped upgrading my defense base, and now that has become routine.

Who knows, I may fall for these MCUs in the end after ...
    ... after they give me some d.a.m.n crystals. LMAO
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    ZEUS ...
    One of the best (most active) threads going was this one created by you as a precursor to CKS 6.0 being released.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that MCUs will be the main topic of conversation for quite some time to come; I know this is probably going to be difficult since we're talking about the GLU Moderator here, but why don't you try to get a "sticky" attached to this thread so that it remains up top ...

*** SMILES ***

Many thanks.. Scorpion. Will indeed try it out for sure. for the time being as long as players keep latest feedback about the new CKS 6.0 here it will remain on top.

Back to MDU ..
    A bit side track from the Elite discussion this newly updated content also presents us with a newly layout in PVP especially for short range fight.

For some short range , the base's boss seems flawed if its not intentionally. The boss just came down from the second floor and keep standing in front of you making it an easy kill. its good to see that GLU making it a tad easier for Short Range pvp or otherwise ppl will keep skipping it and go for LR base instead.

And oh yeah welcome back BRAD ...
    Just another thought ... while decreasing the "power" of the MDU makes it easier for US to win these battles, it also makes it easier for OTHERS to defeat our defenses ... this was not GLU's intention since decreasing the MDUs' ability to defend, actually makes deploying the MDU pointless.

So let's get back to the "root of all evil" ... the lack of NANOCRYSTALS ...
    ... that's the key I think, along with the ability to "evolve" better weapons.

I like to FIGHT not DEFEND for a simple reason. I can experience the "fight" but defending is hidden from view ... I'm a visual person (I guess that's pretty much obvious). :cool:

GLU ... if you really want to knock my socks off, let me experience my defense in action by watching those battles on, for lack of a better term ... "GLU TV".

Better yet, give us the choice to "attack" OR "defend" during PvP ... Hmm.

*** SMILES ***
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    ... a tad easier for Short Range pvp or otherwise ppl will keep skipping it and go for LR base instead ...

You know what's funny about what you said? That was the EXACT same sentiment of players when the new drone was introduced back in June of 2015. :) Nobody could win SR battles because of the drone's strength (369K Maximum at the time) ...
    ... they also introduced the "bot", a new "match-maker" and those "bots" were running amok for weeks afterwards.

Hilarious ... now we're talking drone power in the hundreds of "billions" and weapons where power ratings of "trillions" is now common place.

So now it's the MCUs ... at least GLU is consistent, but they did reset us back to "100". :cool:
    What do elite heavy and Tesla missions give as rewards?
  • warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    What do elite heavy and Tesla missions give as rewards?

Just stupid small amount of blue chit. Nothing more to gain in that. Don't waste your nanocrystal to evolve them. Its totally waste.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Just stupid small amount of blue chit. Nothing more to gain in that. Don't waste your nanocrystal to evolve them. Its totally waste.

Here's the problem with NOT "evolving" anything ...
    ... if you don't evolve these BS weapons, your battle weapons will not "evolve" either, therefore you cannot develop your MDU because doing so will create an "imbalance" in your game and make winning ANY battles (PvP included) all but impossible, without massive amounts of grenades, rockets, medkits, etc. ... sounds very familiar doesn't it? :)

So here's the deal, try NOT to think of these TIER 1-2-3 weapons as (useful) weapons ... they are a vehicle to indirectly increase TECH POWER, which affects ALL of the weapons in your inventory ...
    ... it's convoluted but rather simple.

Now here's the rub ...

you cannot "evolve" without NANOCRYSTALS ...
    you cannot increase TECH POWER without upgrading these weapons using BLUE CHIPS ...
    you cannot increase TECH POWER without "evolving" ...
    you cannot develop the MDU without increasing TECH POWER as well ...

So that's the simplest way I can explain it ... it's NOT that complicated, but you MUST stay in balance...
    ... create an "imbalance" and well ... just ask the iOS players. :cool:

So from my POV the whole problem is NANOCRYSTALS ... without these we cannot do ANYTHING ...
    ... but you already knew that (I hope).

Did someone suggest spending GOLD to get NANOs? I won't even comment on that. LMAO But I will say this, GLU never gives us anything we won't ultimately need so they aren't throwing all of this GOLD at us to make us "feel better". :) It's just the latest in a long line of "trap lures".

No NANOs ... No MDUs.

So to backup a bit ... closing those trial campaigns may NOT seem practical, but you're going to have to do it ... either now OR later ... your choice. But as I said, without the NANOs ...
    ... ALL of this is an exercise in futility.

Check this out:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?229337-TIER-33-Has-Been-Released&p=520599&viewfull=1#post520599
    Good Morning Agents ...

There were two things I noticed starting yesterday.

(1) The battles seemed somewhat easier; that was somewhat disappointing but I guess GLU caved. :(
    In particular, the drone is killing the "spook" faster than ever. The battles would have ended within seconds anyway; there are times when I get into the "kill shot" position and LITTLE ME takes him out with a short burst from the MG.

(2) It's far to early to draw any conclusions, but I think vault payouts are measurably larger when your opponent has an OMEGA-5 deployed; I have no hard statistics to support this however since these were real players and not "bots" (CGOs).

As a general observation, the MCUs can actually (indirectly) allow you to locate a bad guy hiding ...
    ... when scanning the battlefield looking for "targets" I now (also) look for "bubbles" ... LMAO

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello robot killers,
    Let's talk about what these mdu's can do for you. For one they can and will make your pvp much harder for you when you do advance on to region 5 and get primaries up to 500 tech power. This does also on a good note make your base much strongerather in defense. Yes nano crystals are definitely in short supply. But folks that's not even half of it. No this is totally what I have perceived from top players position and tech power, and or shield power. You must spend gold on each elite region to arm secondary weapons to advance on to elite region 6! This will make your defense even stronger, but the downside is matches will get even tougher. So if you want to improve any in the game you must spend earned or purchased gold on secondaries. I really belive glu has really cute their own throat here because I see more people not being able to advance whatsoever because you are being forced to spend gold on secondary. Bad mistake glu incorporating bots in this game. Too much work to advance, too costly. I believe shooting yourself in the foot would have been better than bringing an elite region into the game. Folks yes you don't have to do it, for smoother game play in say do not even bother with it if you like pvp being easy. If you carry on with elite it will change your pvp to a much harder level. Also your defense will be much stronger. It has actually been more of a pain to play here lately. Thumbs down glu!
    Gunner For Life!
    I've done some quick estimates and my best guess, along with input from others, is that the following minimum requirements must be met ...

20,000 GOLD to fully equip the OMEGA-5.
    7,000 GOLD to get 5 Regions worth of NANOCRYSTALS (an entire VIP Event buy-in) ...
    ... so you will get a full range of state-of-the-art weapons, good for about 4-6 weeks.

Price Tag: anywhere from $300.00-$1,000.00 US.

... and supposedly there are 3 x more of these MDUs, each presumably MORE expensive than the others that preceded it. As CARBIDE mentioned previously ...
    ... this doesn't account for SECONDARY weapons, which we use "primarily" in PvP.

While a stronger defense may sound appealing to Clan Wars enthusiasts, I think it's a total waste of the time and effort required to undertake something of this magnitude.

For those adventurous players that dove right in and started developing these MDUs ...
    ... get your TECH POWER up to roughly 1/5 of the opponents' SHIELD POWER ...
    (that's where parity appears to be) and STOP.

For those who haven't started ... DON'T !!!

Now assuming that the developers didn't do all of this to simply chase us out the door, here's a more practical explanation ...

It was designed to give the advanced player more of a challenge going forward ...
    ... you can incrementally increase difficulty in baby steps until you reach the desired difficulty level ...
    onward and upward. You can continue along this path, well ... forever. :cool:

If you've been playing for under a year and do not spend any $$$, then all of this is meaningless to both YOU and GLU.
    I'm not sure how to greet you Agents, so I'll just say Hello :)

I just awakened (early) for my Silver League DAY #1 Final Moments to see if I can wrap this thing up.

I see the GLUTONS have been tinkering ... AGAIN ... and the battles are now insanely easy bordering on just plain stupid ...

I have finally determined GLU's motivations behind all of this for they are trying to bore me to death.

They come up with a great idea (seemingly) and then start with this incessant tinkering ... they keep tinkering and tinkering until what they've created no longer resembles what they've designed ...
    ... until the next time. :(

So if you take the "defense" out of Mechanized Defense Unit what do you have left? ...
    ... a Mechanized Unit with a "bulls-eye" on it's forehead; just another target. *yawn* and please don't get me started on the "spook" ... JEEZ

So boys and girls ...
    ... all of you who thought you were building an impenetrable Clan Wars Base defensive perimeter, well think again because a single stray bullet is enough to take out your base commander ...
    way to go guys !!!

*** SMH ***

All that GLU had to do was increase the supply of NANOSCRYSTALS or allow us to pay for "evolving" using an alternate currency ...
    ... instead they've invited generally "honest" players to exploit hacks, glitches, bugs and cheats and for what? The solution is so simple ... :cool: ... talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.