Bug issues

foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
Using my android acer tab.

As of yesterday, i am not able to switch assault weapons. I starts to load the weapons but never finishes. I let it run for over an hour. I am hoping that this new version update thus week fixes this problem.

Also, in the games, once u hit base 30, the bots defender rarely gives you the required level's diamond reward. An example would be I am fully banked, yet struggle to find attacks over 100m. Highest I have seen is 120m...once.

Finally a game suggestion. Could we have a clan ****nal/warehouse. In such a place, players could sell back unneeded weapons, say for game cash, diamonds, equipment or energy. Then other clan members could buy these weapons, at a discount, with gold, diamonds or game cash. It would be a win win for all.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    First ... the reason you can't switch ASSAULT weapons is because yesterday 3 new weapons were added and NONE of them have skins (the weapons' information fails to download); this locks up the whole mechanism for changing weapons.

GLU has discussed a recycling program for obsolete weapons and parts for well over a year now; nothing has ever materialized.

Lastly, 100M diamonds is way over where you should be right now; in other words your weapons are rated too high for level 30, so you simply need to play through until you upgrade your base(s). Payouts are NOT going to get any better for you right now.

Quite frankly, I don't see how you can use these since your vault is so small. :(

Forgot to mention with regards to changing ASSAULT weapons ...
    As soon as you get into the ASSAULT Weapons Store, try tapping on a valid weapons ICON immediately, then navigate to the weapon of your choice being careful to avoid the problem weapons with NO SKIN ... if your weapon happens to be one without a skin, then you're stuck and will need to wait for GLU to fix it.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    My game name is foxybooty...i am lvl 310 & close to finishing base alpha golf.

Those weapons with out skins will be fixed in update?

I did have a foxorozco game name, but i deleted it off my phone.
    foxorozco wrote: »
    My game name is foxybooty...i am lvl 310 & close to finishing base alpha golf.

Those weapons with out skins will be fixed in update?

I did have a foxorozco game name, but i deleted it off my phone.

Usually something called a "CONTENT UPDATE" would fix the problem. I've had this happen to me once before and GLU didn't fix it before I had acquired another weapon.

What I advise is you take a screenshot of the problem weapons and open a Customer Care ticket ...
    ... as a matter of convenience, I shall open one as well. :cool:

Submitted @ 12:43 PM EST.
    The present issue is the unskinned weapons. It may resolve itself once skins are activated. Program seems to be looping.

Thanks for your help. Have a great day.
    The present issue is the unskinned weapons. It may resolve itself once skins are activated. Program seems to be looping.

Thanks for your help. Have a great day.

Yes it will resolve other anomalies once the skins are downloaded ...
    ... To exit the "loop", simply restart the game.
  • CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Gunnies,
    FYI, you're not alone. Spent gold on vip for assult weapon, but much to my surprise no gun, absolutely will not load, my whole AR store will not scroll at all. I Definitely ss and sent ticket to glu, hopefully new 6.0 will remedy the problem!
    Gunner For Life!
  • ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Carbide wrote: »
    Hello Gunnies,
    FYI, you're not alone. Spent gold on vip for assult weapon, but much to my surprise no gun, absolutely will not load, my whole AR store will not scroll at all. I Definitely ss and sent ticket to glu, hopefully new 6.0 will remedy the problem!

Well too bad 6.0 have their own sets of Jew problems like screen freeze that's makes your PvP a lost.

Aiiiiyohhh
    My friend...I woke up to a new problem today. I played a couple of pvps, then a message came up that i was BANNED. I changed my game back to foxoutlaw. Can you help me with this? I have spent way too much time & money on this game to start over. Please help me.
  • CK3_DevTeamCK3_DevTeam Registered Users 5 Posts
    My friend...I woke up to a new problem today. I played a couple of pvps, then a message came up that i was BANNED. I changed my game back to foxoutlaw. Can you help me with this? I have spent way too much time & money on this game to start over. Please help me.
    Please contact us using Helpshift. To access press "Customer Care" button and "Contact us" button from device in the game.
    Thank you....i will & i did....praying now
  • JoeyhunterJoeyhunter Registered Users 11 Posts
    How long will it take for glu to contact us with reasons of banning
    Please contact us using Helpshift. To access press "Customer Care" button and "Contact us" button from device in the game.

How long will it take for glu to explain and fix the bann
    ing
    Joeyhunter wrote: »
    How long will it take for glu to explain and fix the bann
    ing

How long will it take for glu to explain and fix the banning
    Joeyhunter wrote: »
    How long will it take for glu to explain and fix the banning

I heard that LOUD and CLEAR !!!

The process or reason for banning has NEVER been explained by GLU and I have serious doubts that the process itself works properly, since many players have been banned for seemingly no reason at all ...
    ... of course, without an explanation as to why someone was banned, this is all speculation.

Come on "foxorozco" ... what did you do now? :)
    I dont know...was pvping in game, as foxoutlaw, when the u r banned flag came up...

Think u can help me amsoft....i have been a loyal glu user since the very first contract killers came out.

I do know this though...if they did ban my foxoutlaw acct, on which i spent hundreds of dollars, i will boycott all of the glu games & tell it all on social media....i am feeling robbed.
    Okay...a whole bunch of others are back up & running....why aren't I? I guess Glu does not want my business or my money.