Options

Drone modules- how to best fuse them?

•K4L1••K4L1• Registered Users 9 Posts
Hello fellow CKS enthusiasts,

I have tried following the dizzying amount of cost breakdown tables in "Micromanagement". So first and foremost, thank you veterans!
But I am still a bit unclear as to what is the best strategy for fusing these modules. Is there any advantage to fusing more lowXP modules? or fewer High XP ones?
From my experience, it seems the HXP modules are more expensive but are they "better" in any way?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    •K4L1• wrote: »
    Hello fellow CKS enthusiasts,

I have tried following the dizzying amount of cost breakdown tables in "Micromanagement". So first and foremost, thank you veterans!
    But I am still a bit unclear as to what is the best strategy for fusing these modules. Is there any advantage to fusing more lowXP modules? or fewer High XP ones?
    From my experience, it seems the HXP modules are more expensive but are they "better" in any way?

Thank you.

If I give you answer in short then low XP and high XP both modules cost are same if you calculate it. For ex. 72xp cost is 200M diamonds then 36xp cost is 100M. I checked for all modules accordingly and it costs me same.

If you really want to improve drone with low diamonds then best possible way is first gather all XP modules (from missions) which needs max diamonds as per your base value means 8.8B diamonds for level 33. So for ex. if you fuse 600 XP modules whose cost if 8.8B then it will be more efficient for you. It will not increase diamond cost but if you fuse 20 XP now and then 20 xp again and so on. Then it will increase diamonds cost periodically.

I hope you understand what I mean. :)
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.